Comments
921 - 940 of 4,507 Comments Last updated Nov 12, 2013

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#994 Nov 16, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
How many meanings does burnt offering have? Let's hope she died fast when her father offered her as a burnt offering to Yahweh your god.
Maybe Jephtha slit her throat first so his only daughter would die faster when he offered her up as a burnt offering as he vowed to Yahweh. This is a possibility.
<quoted text>
"Burnt offering" can mean anything you want when you are a godbot.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#995 Nov 16, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Wait now you are saying Jephtha didn't have to keep his vow to god? Before you said that was important but now not so much?
Why couldn't god in the two months wait come to him in a dream, or send an angel as Jephtha walked her to the alter? Or speak to him saying he had proven himself as he tied his sobbing daughter to the alter? Or make it rain as he lit the kindling to roast her in a burnt sacrifice to Yahweh?
So your cult taught you John the Baptist ran around cutting kings? That would have made him a hard core baptist!
Perhaps next time you could write your lame god is great post in English so we can understand?
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a!
<quoted text>
Hi, I know my english is very bad, but at least I do not hate the Lord God Almighty who saved my soul from hell and death on his cross and the lake of fire the second death' because we are of the first resurretion. Look at all those Jews and Gentile died for his name sake, they did not sit around crying like a baby like you, they knew they would be with the LORD.

Jephtha made vow to God, if thou shalt without fail deliver the children of Ammon into mine hands and said when I return the first that cometh out of doors of my house, it is the Lord's and I will offer it up for a burnt offering. He could of denied to do it and take the wrath of God upon him self. LOOK what he said to his daughter and what she answered back, And it came to pass, when he saw her, that he rent his clothes, and said, Alas, my daughter! thou hast brought me very low, and thou art one of them that trouble me: for I have opened my mouth unto the LORD, and I cannot go back:

Judges 11: 36And she said unto him, My father, if thou hast opened thy mouth unto the LORD, do to me according to that which hath proceeded out of thy mouth; forasmuch as the LORD hath taken vengeance for thee of thine enemies, even of the children of Ammon.

37And she said unto her father, Let this thing be done for me: let me alone two months, that I may go up and down upon the mountains, and bewail my virginity, I and my fellows.

Under the law od Moses, these people, when they died keepng his commandments, went to be with the Lord. She had a better life. Her did have a problem with it AS you do.

John the Baptist as beheaded by a king, because he told the young girl she could half of his kingdom and when ask her mother what should ask for, she said, John head on platter and the king did not want to do it, but to save his face before all those men, he had it done.

Why do you keep referring to Yahweh?

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#996 Nov 16, 2012
Any word can mean anything to a Christhole. They just make up new definitions as they go to fit their lies. Throughout their history we see this in Christianty they just make it up as they go and use the excuse that if it leads to more converts all is fair.

You would be hard pressed to find a more dishonest lot.
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
"Burnt offering" can mean anything you want when you are a godbot.

Location hidden

#997 Nov 16, 2012
Givemeliberty

I wish I would of obeyed my father like that ( I did obey my parents). You talk about some one loving and honoring her father. I'd love to have 1000 children like her.

Look how kids dishonor their parents today. They shame their father and mother name. Look what kind of religions they are involved in today. All kind of Cults, just like yours. At least I knew there was a loving God, which I did not obey all the time, but he forgive me. I know my english is bad, but the God of SpiritualNation of Israel does love me less. At least he taught me the truth.

Lexington, KY

#998 Nov 16, 2012
You really need to work on your English. Seriously it's damn near unreadable.

In your own words you admit Jephtha could have refused and took Yahweh's wrath himself but instead like a coward he tied his little girl up and set her on fire. Meanwhile Yahweh didn't do a thing to stop it. He enjoyed that little girl's screams of agony and the smell of her roasting flesh. Yes I use Yahweh not Jehovah because Jehovah is an incorrect translation. Notice Jephtha yelled at her blamed HER for it all! Lol!

This is your bloody unholy bible. And to this day Jephtha is regarded a hero to Jews, Christians and Muslims for tying up his little girl and setting her on fire.

And you approve of this as well. It's your bible, your religion just accept it.
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I know my english is very bad, but at least I do not hate the Lord God Almighty who saved my soul from hell and death on his cross and the lake of fire the second death' because we are of the first resurretion. Look at all those Jews and Gentile died for his name sake, they did not sit around crying like a baby like you, they knew they would be with the LORD.
Jephtha made vow to God, if thou shalt without fail deliver the children of Ammon into mine hands and said when I return the first that cometh out of doors of my house, it is the Lord's and I will offer it up for a burnt offering. He could of denied to do it and take the wrath of God upon him self. LOOK what he said to his daughter and what she answered back, And it came to pass, when he saw her, that he rent his clothes, and said, Alas, my daughter! thou hast brought me very low, and thou art one of them that trouble me: for I have opened my mouth unto the LORD, and I cannot go back:
John the Baptist as beheaded by a king, because he told the young girl she could
Why do you keep referring to Yahweh?

Lexington, KY

#999 Nov 16, 2012
You'd love to offer up 1000 little girls as a burnt offering to your dark god and they be willing to be tied up and set on fire?

Is that why Yahweh loves you less because you haven't tied up any little girls and set them on fire for his enjoyment? Your words after all.
Bud144-Angel wrote:
Givemeliberty
I wish I would of obeyed my father like that ( I did obey my parents). You talk about some one loving and honoring her father. I'd love to have 1000 children like her.
Look how kids dishonor their parents today. They shame their father and mother name. Look what kind of religions they are involved in today. All kind of Cults, just like yours. At least I knew there was a loving God, which I did not obey all the time, but he forgive me. I know my english is bad, but the God of SpiritualNation of Israel does love me less. At least he taught me the truth.

Location hidden

#1000 Nov 16, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
You'd love to offer up 1000 little girls as a burnt offering to your dark god and they be willing to be tied up and set on fire?
Is that why Yahweh loves you less because you haven't tied up any little girls and set them on fire for his enjoyment? Your words after all.
<quoted text>
Hi, what I am reading here on all these post of yours and your friends, you all truly hate Christians. You have not knowledge of the word of God or his will for your life, so you try to belittle others. I thank God I am not like you. Just keep calling me what you want, I just look at the person its coming from. I bit you honor Christmas and Ester. You are starting to remind of a person who hated jew and had them killed. Are Atheist these kind of people???

At least I honor his name before all men. I am not ashame to confess that the Lord Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour and God the Father is my Father in this new life in Chrsit by the Holy Ghost.

Your starting to make wonder who you people really are.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#1001 Nov 16, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
Givemeliberty
And you have taught us well; you are sick, truly sick.

Location hidden

#1002 Nov 16, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
You really need to work on your English. Seriously it's damn near unreadable.
In your own words you admit Jephtha could have refused and took Yahweh's wrath himself but instead like a coward he tied his little girl up and set her on fire. Meanwhile Yahweh didn't do a thing to stop it. He enjoyed that little girl's screams of agony and the smell of her roasting flesh. Yes I use Yahweh not Jehovah because Jehovah is an incorrect translation. Notice Jephtha yelled at her blamed HER for it all! Lol!
This is your bloody unholy bible. And to this day Jephtha is regarded a hero to Jews, Christians and Muslims for tying up his little girl and setting her on fire.
And you approve of this as well. It's your bible, your religion just accept it.
<quoted text>
Hi, nothing wrong with God Jehovah. So now your telling me your a translater. You have no idea why God of Israel sent his Son to his people (Jews)and that the cross is the power to all those that was saved (Jews and Gentiles).

Location hidden

#1003 Nov 16, 2012
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have taught us well; you are sick, truly sick.
Hi, you cult is a very troubled people. You lack the knowledge of truth, not I. Thank God I am not an Atheist.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#1004 Nov 16, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, what I am reading here on all these post of yours and your friends, you all truly hate Christians. You have not knowledge of the word of God or his will for your life, so you try to belittle others. I thank God I am not like you. Just keep calling me what you want, I just look at the person its coming from. I bit you honor Christmas and Ester. You are starting to remind of a person who hated jew and had them killed. Are Atheist these kind of people???
At least I honor his name before all men. I am not ashame to confess that the Lord Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour and God the Father is my Father in this new life in Chrsit by the Holy Ghost.
You are a disgrace to the human race.

However you do your god proud, you are both evil.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#1005 Nov 16, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, you cult is a very troubled people. You lack the knowledge of truth, not I. Thank God I am not an Atheist.
Yes, we are troubled, we are so troubled that we don't fly planes into buildings or burn witches or little girls. In fact we are so troubled we don't start wars or shoot 14 year old girls in the head because they want an education or rape alter boys.

Gee, I am glad I am not a godbot.

Location hidden

#1006 Nov 16, 2012
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we are troubled, we are so troubled that we don't fly planes into buildings or burn witches or little girls. In fact we are so troubled we don't start wars or shoot 14 year old girls in the head because they want an education or rape alter boys.
Gee, I am glad I am not a godbot.
Hi, I think your would do anything, because of all the hatred you have of my God my Father and my Lord Jesus Christ. You are just like the RCC's, OC's and PC's , because you came from them. Just another evil cult. For your information I am with the RCC's, OC's and PC's. I am Christian Jew of the Spiritual Nation of Israel and are people live in every nation under heaven and speak every tongue. We are the first Christian born of God by faith.

You can call me what every you please, as least I know who sits on is throne of Mt. Zion, the city of the living and true God and new Jerusalem the mother of us all.

Lexington, KY

#1007 Nov 16, 2012
I am very sorry but bob has already filled the non English speaking retard for the forum. You are just making a total jackass out of yourself.

What do you do for Christmas and Easter in dumbfuckastan where you are from?
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#1008 Nov 16, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I think your would do anything, because of all the hatred you have of my God my Father and my Lord Jesus Christ. You are just like the RCC's, OC's and PC's , because you came from them. Just another evil cult. For your information I am with the RCC's, OC's and PC's. I am Christian Jew of the Spiritual Nation of Israel and are people live in every nation under heaven and speak every tongue. We are the first Christian born of God by faith.
You can call me what every you please, as least I know who sits on is throne of Mt. Zion, the city of the living and true God and new Jerusalem the mother of us all.
Again all you have done is display your ignorance. How can an atheist be a member of a cult as we have no leader? We follow nobody. In short you use words with no understanding of what they mean.

The only hate I see here is that which drips from your posts.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#1009 Nov 16, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
First look up the meaning of cult.

Second are you sure you want to learn the truth and gain knowledge?

Location hidden

#1010 Nov 16, 2012
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Again all you have done is display your ignorance. How can an atheist be a member of a cult as we have no leader? We follow nobody. In short you use words with no understanding of what they mean.
The only hate I see here is that which drips from your posts.
Hi, I don't hate anyone. All I see is your hatred of God of the Spiritual Nation of Israel. You dishonor the word of the living and true God of Spiritual the Nation of Israel. There is nothing wrong in the OT and the NT, if think there is any errors, its in you. God spoke and wrote the OT and the NT by the Holy Ghost. If you say there is errors, your saying God a liar. God can not lie. Just because you lack the knowledge and wisdomm from heaven, it does not mean God is wrong. The Lord Jesus Christ said, only Spiritual understand Spiritual. God's word is Spiritual and every word proceed from God's mouth. Why do you think all those Jews have to born again of water and Spirit, because they were fleshly with a carnal mind. All those men in the OT and NT spoke by the Holy Ghost and every word was recorded by scribes by the Holy Ghost.

I'll tell you as I tell everyone else, in the beginning of this new world, 2012 years, everyone was a Christian, not matter what they call yourselves today. All under the everlasting covenant in the blood of Christ. Will not be another. Thats why every thing is like it is today, they deny the everlasting covenant in the blood of Christ.

I just wonder what happen in your lives that makes Atheist hate him so much. Most important, if I hated you or anyone else, I could not be a child of God. If I disagree with anyone, it does not me I hate them. I don't go against the word of God for anyone. Just so you know I don't agree whats happening in these other chruches or cults, they have to answer what they say and do. I don't worship with them. They have shamed the the Lord God Almighty and Lamb, everlasting Father of Spiritual Nation of Israel and brought a bad appears of Christianity upon themselves. No wonder people don't went to be Christians today.
No matter how bad it gets, they can not take me away from him.

Location hidden

#1011 Nov 16, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
I am very sorry but bob has already filled the non English speaking retard for the forum. You are just making a total jackass out of yourself.
What do you do for Christmas and Easter in dumbfuckastan where you are from?
<quoted text>
Hi, Christmas and Easter is not a Christian Holiday. The RCC's started that years ago and those left them just continues to carry it on..

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

#1013 Nov 16, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
That would fall under Myth2):
"Atheists are just angry with God. Atheists often point out the logical inconsistencies of many religious beliefs---such as the belief both that God is all-good and all-powerful, but he somehow also allows evil to exist---and believers use that to conclude that atheists are angry with God. We arenít. You canít be angry with a being that you donít believe exists. Iím no angrier with God than I am angry with Zeus or the aliens that keep kidnapping drunks sleeping in their cars. Anger with religions for promoting false beliefs isnít the same thing as being angry at the being that believers invented.
But I also have to quarrel with the very notion that a personís arguments can be dismissed because of anger. Smugly accusing someone of anger doesnít do anything to discount the content of the argument. Iíd argue that people who see vile behavior in the name of religion and donít get angry are the ones who have something wrong with them."

http://www.alternet.org/story/152395/10_myths...

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

#1014 Nov 16, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Christmas and Easter is not a Christian Holiday. The RCC's started that years ago and those left them just continues to carry it on..
Then I guess they are all in their respecive chuches those two days only for a circle jerk.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Ultimate Evidence of God 2 hr CunningLinguist 65
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr Patrick 226,389
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 7 hr Jaimie 57
The myth of the angry atheist 9 hr _Bad Company 1
I left Creationism! Ask me anything! 10 hr Patrick 7
100% Faith Free 10 hr CunningLinguist 14
Should Uninformed Opinion Be Respected? 11 hr CunningLinguist 39
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••