“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#933 Nov 14, 2012
leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
You must believe it since you keep asking me.
You have free will u do what you please. Just know when these things occur, which they will.
You can't say you weren't warned.
The biblical mistakes are going to be corrected? Or is that the value of Pi is going to change, and you are warning us about it? Well then I guess bats will soon be birds, and all insects are about to lose two of their legs, and rabbits are about to start chewing cud?

Gotcha! We are warned. Now let me warn you. That buybull that you see as something holy and perfect says that if you piss off your god, he himself, will make you eat your children. You try and remember that while you season and saute the rugrats.
ARGUING with IDIOTS

United States

#934 Nov 14, 2012
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>The biblical mistakes are going to be corrected? Or is that the value of Pi is going to change, and you are warning us about it? Well then I guess bats will soon be birds, and all insects are about to lose two of their legs, and rabbits are about to start chewing cud?

Gotcha! We are warned. Now let me warn you. That buybull that you see as something holy and perfect says that if you piss off your god, he himself, will make you eat your children. You try and remember that while you season and saute the rugrats.
Really? Do you how many words are in the first sentence of Genesis and how many letters?(using original text)

Same question for the book of John?

Earth,TX

#935 Nov 14, 2012
leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
lol no , he lied the hebrew word for day doesnt have time legnth. she thought she was still going to live forever. the english word for day is a 24 hour period. these false teachings have made up so much stuff thats why ppl are atheist or agnostic
humans were made to live forever which is why ppl get sad when someone dies, or they try to extend their lifesspan. satan is the father of lieing.
this system reflects his personality.
Of course the Hebrew word for "day" has a specific meaning. It is a timed event which would began and end in the time between which the sun rose, and it would last until it went down again. Now would you like to move the ancient Hebrews to the top of the world, so that you may have a more believable claim that a day has no meaning in reference to time passed? Even then the days wouldn't be decades long.

Imagine a day laborer, trying to draw his pay in a world of your imagining, or that he would be allowed a break to eat a midday meal. When is midday on your planet, I am assuming it would be at what we would consider some 40 years time, after the laborer began work? And a days pay, for a days work, uhm... some 80 - 90 odd years right? How far out of plumb do you intend to skew these buybull myths?

How many days did it take for Eve to live her life span? Just the one, that you are implying was around a century or so long?

What about Adam, why did he get days that added up to years for his life span?

And how many centuries was it that Jesus spent in his tomb before rolling back the stone?

So let's talk about going by the buybull. Will you eat your children, when your god decides that he will make you do so?

Earth,TX

#936 Nov 14, 2012
ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Do you how many words are in the first sentence of Genesis and how many letters?(using original text)
Yeah really!

And, who cares, and why would they care, and what difference could it possibly make? I bet it is just as relevant as to what Mary's in-laws thought of her diddling around with angels and gods before she was married, or what color Adams leaf was, or what size shoe Moses wore.
ARGUING with IDIOTS

United States

#937 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>Yeah really!

And, who cares, and why would they care, and what difference could it possibly make? I bet it is just as relevant as to what Mary's in-laws thought of her diddling around with angels and gods before she was married, or what color Adams leaf was, or what size shoe Moses wore.
Hahaha! Gotcha! You have no clue, so you stomp your feet. Go back to the porch and play with puppies. You ain't ready to play with the big dogs!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#938 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>Of course the Hebrew word for "day" has a specific meaning. It is a timed event which would began and end in the time between which the sun rose, and it would last until it went down again. Now would you like to move the ancient Hebrews to the top of the world, so that you may have a more believable claim that a day has no meaning in reference to time passed? Even then the days wouldn't be decades long.
Imagine a day laborer, trying to draw his pay in a
world of your imagining, or that he would be
allowed a break to eat a midday meal. When is
midday on your planet, I am assuming it would be
at what we would consider some 40 years time,
after the laborer began work? And a days pay, for
a days work, uhm... some 80 - 90 odd years right?
How far out of plumb do you intend to skew these
buybull myths?
How many days did it take for Eve to live her life
span? Just the one, that you are implying was
around a century or so long?
What about Adam, why did he get days that added
up to years for his life span?
L
And how many centuries was it that Jesus spent in his tomb before rolling back the stone?
So let's talk about going by the buybull. Will you eat your children, when your god decides that he will make you do so?
The longest living person in the Bible was mathuselauh he lived 969 years.
In the genesis the only known ppl to serve God befor the flood was enoch,noah and his wife and his sons and their wives

Only 9 ppl in total. Well 10 if you count abel. Every one else didn't care.

You obviously don't care about the Bibles messege,which us for humans to service his judgment against this wicked world.

God doesn't make ppl do bad they do it themselves ... pollution is created by humans,climate change is by humans... war killing etc all by humans

Scientist make biological weapons, bombs,etc political leaders lie,get caught in immoral scandals

I rather believe in God than support this wicked world.

Calling the Bible a myth is an insult. If it weren't for the Bible their would be no government.
No civilization can run without the Bible.

You think atheism can make a better civilization? Lol no.

Athesit don't have moral or ethical concerns for other humans...
Atheist are selfish, end religion and you won't have the red cross,most of the hospitals,

Those big businesses will be free to exploit the poor, the world would be in chaos!

So pump the breaks. The Bible is divine, no other book has surpassed, its oldest and best selling.

Gives humans ethics and propriety.

Location hidden

#939 Nov 15, 2012
leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
Well cubits really aren't used anymore.
The reason I believe in God is because I just can't believe my life will be in the hands of humana who really do not value are lives. They treat us like experiments.
The future is very grim,
Their not going to understand.... you're telling the
truth but some ppl have to learn on their own

Remember Genesis 3'15 enmity between your seed and his seed...
So we just have to make sure we get ourselves together cause I'm not trying to suffer with
them....

They're just laughing at you, my ex was atheist you can do all that reading, explaining they're not going to listen if they don't want to. The faxt is tgat they just don't want to believe in God.

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

#940 Nov 15, 2012
Oh for fck's sake you're one of those bible code rejects aren't you? Counting words and letters to make up whatever you project? I wonder of you believe in the Nostradamus Bullsht as well?

Your ignorance is on display for all to see.
<quoted text>

Chicago, IL

#941 Nov 15, 2012
Ah the bible morals like tying your daughter to an alter and setting her on fire as a sacrifice to Yahweh. Or drowning millions of innocent babies because they may become bad one day. Yes such wonderful morals :)
spidersandsnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
The longest living person in the Bible was mathuselauh he lived 969 years.
In the genesis the only known ppl to serve God befor the flood was enoch,noah and his wife and his sons and their wives
Only 9 ppl in total. Well 10 if you count abel. Every one else didn't care.
You obviously don't care about the Bibles messege,which us for humans to service his judgment against this wicked world.
God doesn't make ppl do bad they do it themselves ... pollution is created by humans,climate change is by humans... war killing etc all by humans
Scientist make biological weapons, bombs,etc political leaders lie,get caught in immoral scandals
I rather believe in God than support this wicked world.
Calling the Bible a myth is an insult. If it weren't for the Bible their would be no government.
No civilization can run without the Bible.
You think atheism can make a better civilization? Lol no.
Athesit don't have moral or ethical concerns for other humans...
Atheist are selfish, end religion and you won't have the red cross,most of the hospitals,
Those big businesses will be free to exploit the poor, the world would be in chaos!
So pump the breaks. The Bible is divine, no other book has surpassed, its oldest and best selling.
Gives humans ethics and propriety.
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Concord, CA

#942 Nov 15, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Oh for fck's sake you're one of those bible code rejects aren't you? Counting words and letters to make up whatever you project? I wonder of you believe in the Nostradamus Bullsht as well?

Your ignorance is on display for all to see.
I guess that is a no! LOL

Chicago, IL

#943 Nov 15, 2012
Hey! You need to think about my business proposal! If you look and dress like you do on your profile picture you will sell more watchtowers! People will at least feign interest and if you show enough cleavage I might buy one for a nice look. I can use it to sit drinks on or swat a fly with so everyone wins :)
leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason I believe in God is because I just can't believe my life will be in the hands of humana who really do not value are lives. They treat us like experiments.
The future is very grim,

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

#944 Nov 15, 2012
leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
The future is very grim,
You're missing the point. Regardless of the unit of measure, the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter is the irrational constant known as pi, the value of which is 3.14159265359 (approximately). This would hold true whether the unit of measure were miles, meters, yards, feet, or inches. As given, the molten pool's measurements imply a value of exactly 3 for pi. As I said, I attribute the discrepancy to a very rough rounding error. But, as I also said, that still creates a problem for anyone who insists that the Bible is free of error.

Location hidden

#945 Nov 15, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Ah the bible morals like tying your daughter to an alter and setting her on fire as a sacrifice to Yahweh. Or drowning millions of innocent babies because they may become bad one day. Yes such wonderful morals :)
<quoted text>
What are you talking about those are not Christian practices those are pegan demonic practices.

There are only 2 human sacrifices mentioned in the Bible.
One is when Yahweh was testing Abraham to see if
he was worthy of caring the promised seed ..
Abraham proved to be faithful and God stopped
Him.
2nd God gave hus own son, his firstborn as
sacrifice for humans because adam sold us to sin ( mistakes )and death so he asked his son to be sent
to earth grow up as a human, teach humans how
to worship him properly and then die for us.

Jesus has to clear his fathers name which has been slandered by satan.God set Jesus as the king of his heavenly .and he is going to destroy earths organization on earth.

Jesus is Going to rule when he destroys this system and gets his ppl back to perfection during tge 1000 year reign Revelation19, 21. After that Jesus is going to hand it over back to his father.

Do you know any rulers today that would die for their. Ppl? No ..
They send ppl to die r them... so I'm with jehivah nd jesus kingdom.

God cares for us...:) you shouldn't be so critical.

“Enjoy life more abundantly. ”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#946 Nov 15, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
I am 32 and I grew up in the baptist church so I have heard all your pitiful rambling thousands of times before.
I don't hate your God just as I don't hate any fictional character. Now true the god of the bible is the most evil, villainous, heinous, foul creature ever he is still just a fictional character.
Later hen you pray to your ceiling fan calling it Jesus/Yahweh whatever please tell it/him that if that 1 in 999 trillion chance turns out he does exist I want the chance to spit his eye for Jephtha'a daughter ok? Can you handle that half wit?
Thanks so much :)
<quoted text>
Hi, Sorry you feel that way. The God of Spiritual Israel does exist now and forever. His people speak every tongue under heaven. We are not RC', O's and P's churches. We believe in the second coming and it happen 2012 years ago and he raise us from the dead (we were dead to law) and changed us and made he an everlasting covenant with us.

No matter how bad this world gets, with all these false gospels and all those that deny him and all the wonderful works he did , can not take me away from him.

How many gospels are out there today and the world is not getting any better. Every time some one thinks they just got born again, they go out and start another church. After reading and studing for many moons, he showed me were every thing came from and why every thing is like it is today. He is a loving God and only wants the best for his children of all nations today. Every word in the OT and NT was spoking and written by the Lord God Almighty by the Holy Ghost. I pray the day you come back to hime and love him with all your heart and understanding and to love your neighbor as yourself and love one another. The Lord said, if you hate an one, you can not be my diciple. If you love one another, they will know your my diciple.

Only person that ever loved was God, all the other people say they do, but the do not have the greatest gift of all, Charity (Holy Spirit of Love). In perfect LOVE (God's) there is NO fear.

Don't blame God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ for wehat all these false gospels are teaching and all these false religions, he has nothing to do with them. These people are destroying them self and there families. I don't see the Holy Spirit of love, good works and truth in all these false gospels today. They come and ask you to attend there churches, what a joke. They are worse today and the old fleshly Jews were in the old evil world.

I do pray for all men to come back to him and worship him in Spirit and Truth, for God is a Holy Spirit.

Just remember, all sins are forgivable in this new world, except blaspheme against the Holy Ghost. Now tell me thats not a loving God. Go to a family member and/or neighbor and ask for forgiveness and see what they will tell. My Lord and my God (Abba Father) has always helped me through some very trying times and is helping me with my family.

I never thought I would see the world like it is today. Don't let these false gospel keep you from him, the reward is not good. You can call me all what ever you want, I forgive you. Remember, love covers my sins.

The grestest words I ever heard was when Jesus Christ said to those that nailed him the cross (Jews and Gentiles), forgive them Father, for they know not what they have done. You talk about love.

“Enjoy life more abundantly. ”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#947 Nov 15, 2012
MarkofanAngel Bud144Angel is the same person.

I could not rrecover this name, so I had to make another.

Lexington, KY

#948 Nov 15, 2012
Demonic practices you say? Well I guess you have some explaining to do about Jephtha's daughter eh?

Woohoo Jesus is gonna come to earth and go all Chuck Norris on some sinners! It's only been 2000 years, he must be getting up the nerve! Oy vey Jesus is a shy Jew!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a!
spidersandsnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about those are not Christian practices those are pegan demonic practices.
There are only 2 human sacrifices mentioned in the Bible.
One is when Yahweh was testing Abraham to see if
he was worthy of caring the promised seed ..
Abraham proved to be faithful and God stopped
Him.
2nd God gave hus own son, his firstborn as
sacrifice for humans because adam sold us to sin ( mistakes )and death so he asked his son to be sent
to earth grow up as a human, teach humans how
to worship him properly and then die for us.
Jesus has to clear his fathers name which has been slandered by satan.God set Jesus as the king of his heavenly .and he is going to destroy earths organization on earth.
Jesus is Going to rule when he destroys this system and gets his ppl back to perfection during tge 1000 year reign Revelation19, 21. After that Jesus is going to hand it over back to his father.
Do you know any rulers today that would die for their. Ppl? No ..
They send ppl to die r them... so I'm with jehivah nd jesus kingdom.
God cares for us...:) you shouldn't be so critical.

Lexington, KY

#949 Nov 15, 2012
So you actually believe the bible code.:shajes head:
<quoted text>
I guess that is a no! LOL

Lexington, KY

#950 Nov 15, 2012
So you actually believe the bible code.:shakes head:

Lexington, KY

#951 Nov 15, 2012
For Leah.

What Jehovah's Witnesses actually believe!

Loos pretty cult to me!

Location hidden

#952 Nov 15, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Hey! You need to think about my business proposal! If you look and dress like you do on your profile picture you will sell more watchtowers! People will at least feign interest and if you show enough cleavage I might buy one for a nice look. I can use it to sit drinks on or swat a fly with so everyone wins :)
<quoted text>
She's not a witness, u have to be baptized
Just because we read the Bible doesn't make a person a Christian.. We are all just bored and want to defend the Bible ....
Sheesh don't be rude

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Rosa_Winkel 227,684
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 59 min Eman 22,274
Atheism vs. Theism: Knowns and Unknowns 3 hr CunningLinguist 118
Stump a theist with 2 questions 5 hr Patrick 68
Our world came from nothing? 7 hr Patrick 477
Here's a place for Patrick's off-topic articles 8 hr NightSerf 1
Glorify God, our Heavenly Father 9 hr Son of God 1
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE