|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
Was that Mithras or Jesus?
Sorry it's hard to tell the two apart :)
<quoted text>
Hi, you should change your name to Givemeliberty or DEATH.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Yes I am having lots of fun at the expense of half wit theists like yourself. So you admit you suffered a head injury! I called it! Woohoo!
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, have your fun now, there will no party time later. I pray for the day you repent. Its the best head injury a person can have. It was a wake up call.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Hey Mr. TBI it's give me liberty or give me death not give me liberty or DEATH.

See I can help the poor suffering like yourself. I feel great for enriching your life :)
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, you should change your name to Givemeliberty or DEATH.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
Yes I am having lots of fun at the expense of half wit theists like yourself. So you admit you suffered a head injury! I called it! Woohoo!
<quoted text>
Hi, no head injury, just gone ago with you. I see it makes you happy. For you information I am Christian Jew of the Spiritual Nation of Israel that your family left years ago and deny the Holy Spirit of Grace of everlasting life in this new world. Like I said, I'll pray for you to come back the the Lord God Almighty before it is to late. Remember, time is flying faster and faster ecach day. God of Spiritual Israel is not a respector of persons.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
Hey Mr. TBI it's give me liberty or give me death not give me liberty or DEATH.
See I can help the poor suffering like yourself. I feel great for enriching your life :)
<quoted text>
Hi, the lake of fire is the second death. You still have time to repent for not trusting and obeying the living and true God. I'll be waiting to hear from you and I pray its not your death bed. Have your fun now, time is running out on your clock.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Well when you pray to the ceiling fan pretending it's God you tell him I said fck you very much you sociopathic Christhole. Amen.

:))
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, no head injury, just gone ago with you. I see it makes you happy. For you information I am Christian Jew of the Spiritual Nation of Israel that your family left years ago and deny the Holy Spirit of Grace of everlasting life in this new world. Like I said, I'll pray for you to come back the the Lord God Almighty before it is to late. Remember, time is flying faster and faster ecach day. God of Spiritual Israel is not a respector of persons.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Givemeliberty ---Is there anyone that you do not hate. Like I said, I never seen so much hatred in anyone like you. If all Atheist are like you, thank God of Israel he never let me become one of you. You have no excuse before God of Israel for how you treat people. What made you come to hate the God and Creator of this new heaven and earth all things in it, even you and I. Christ said, if you hate your brother, you can not be my disciple. Hatred is the same as murder in the eye's of God. I just can not understand why people give of the Holy Spirit of grace of eternal life in no other name, but the Son of God, the Lord Jesus Christ. I like when you text me back, it shows your looking for something. You must be empty inside. Don't be ashame to let your friends the Atheist see how you keep rading my text, I pray God of the living will touch your heart.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Givemeliberty How old are you???
Humbort

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
We inherited sin from adam and eve,
If you read genesis chapter 1,2, adam and eve didn't have all of the rules, principles we have now. The fact that they went against him shows that they have free will..
Did they know that incest is wrong? if they were the first humans they must have bred with eachother, and since Eve was made out of Adams rib (OMG seriously? LOL) he made love to himself. That has to be a sin

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, have your fun now, there will no party time later. I pray for the day you repent. Its the best head injury a person can have. It was a wake up call.
And, we will think for you.

“Reason's Greetings!”

Pale Blue Dot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.un.org/en/
The U.N is starting their peace and security movement.
Just like the bible says 1 thesselonians 5:2,3
Is that a coincidence ?
This is hilarious, UN is promoting it right now as we speak.
They're planning a peace movement.
All I'm saying is that the Bible is not a myth.
That's it :)
It's not only a myth, but your buybull is also the best selling book of Fiction of all time.

“Reason's Greetings!”

Pale Blue Dot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Humbort wrote:
<quoted text>Did they know that incest is wrong? if they were the first humans they must have bred with eachother, and since Eve was made out of Adams rib (OMG seriously? LOL) he made love to himself. That has to be a sin
Same goes for this alleged family of Noah.

“Reason's Greetings!”

Pale Blue Dot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
We inherited sin from adam and eve,
If you read genesis chapter 1,2, adam and eve didn't have all of the rules, principles we have now. The fact that they went against him shows that they have free will..
We have read the Bullshit, and there is no such thing as sin: original or copied from other sources.

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose POE
It's all explained here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe 's_law

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the Bible does it say that pi. equals 3
1 Kings 7:23

And he made a molten sea, ten cubits from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, and his height was five cubits: and a line of thirty cubits did compass it round about.

If these measurements were precise, pi would equal 3. Obviously, the measurements were rounded, but it still creates a problem for anyone who insists that the Bible is entirely free of error.
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

"• God's purpose in the flood was not to destroy people, but to destroy wickedness and sin.

• With more detail in Genesis 7:2-3, God instructed Noah to take seven pairs of every kind of clean animal, and two of every kind of unclean animal. Bible scholars have calculated that approximately 45,000 animals might have fit on the ark.

• Genesis 7:16 interestingly points out that God shut them in the ark, or "closed the door," so to speak.

• The ark was exactly six times longer than it was wide. According to the Life Application Bible study notes, this is the same ratio used by modern ship builders.

• In modern times researchers continue to look for evidence of Noah's Ark. Check out this article by Joe Kovacs from © WorldNetDaily.com on the "Ararat Anomaly." "

http://christianity.about.com/od/biblestorysu...

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

I am 32 and I grew up in the baptist church so I have heard all your pitiful rambling thousands of times before.

I don't hate your God just as I don't hate any fictional character. Now true the god of the bible is the most evil, villainous, heinous, foul creature ever he is still just a fictional character.

Later hen you pray to your ceiling fan calling it Jesus/Yahweh whatever please tell it/him that if that 1 in 999 trillion chance turns out he does exist I want the chance to spit his eye for Jephtha'a daughter ok? Can you handle that half wit?

Thanks so much :)
Bud144-Angel wrote:
Givemeliberty How old are you???
ARGUING with IDIOTS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

NightSerf wrote:
<quoted text>1 Kings 7:23

And he made a molten sea, ten cubits from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, and his height was five cubits: and a line of thirty cubits did compass it round about.

If these measurements were precise, pi would equal 3. Obviously, the measurements were rounded, but it still creates a problem for anyone who insists that the Bible is entirely free of error.
Really? Do you how many words are in the first sentence of Genesis and how many letters?(using original text)

Same question for the book of John?

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
False religion will be destroyed.
Read the news ,they banned prayer in government facilities, Italy began taxing the popes hotels etc .. the new zealand priest are being prosecuted for hideb files of molested children. Etc
In china all religious ceremonies have to be approved by the government
100 to 200 years ago, false religion was incredibly strong especially in the dark ages
.the Bible says in the last days he will expose false religion and he will put into the hearts of the nations to turn against it.
The fact that atheism is on the rise is proof that her rives have dried out ...
Their is a compelling amount of evidence.
The bible is the source of your false religion and some 35,000 more, but then what else would one expect from a book that gets so much wrong

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

NightSerf wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Kings 7:23
If these measurements were precise, pi would equal 3. Obviously, the measurements were rounded, but it still creates a problem for anyone who insists that the Bible is entirely free of erroor.
Well cubits really aren't used anymore.
The reason I believe in God is because I just can't believe my life will be in the hands of humana who really do not value are lives. They treat us like experiments.

The future is very grim,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min ChristINSANITY is... 225,707
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 48 min Mikko 6
Our world came from nothing? 53 min Thinking 370
If Christianity were true... 58 min CunningLinguist 156
Hollywood Actor Reveals What He Thinks Is 'Weir... 2 hr inbred Genius 115
HELL real or not? (Sep '13) 2 hr susanblange 293
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 3 hr Thinking 417

Search the Atheism Forum:
•••