Comments
821 - 840 of 4,507 Comments Last updated Nov 12, 2013

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

#893 Nov 14, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
How could the Greeks make such stories of they all died in Noah's flood? You just p!ssed all over your own feet.
So Jesus existed because the bible says so? Wow! Neato!
Sorry but Hercules came centuries before Jesus and he performed many of the same miracles, the Jesus myth writers could have at least made up some new ones right? I guess they were lazy or lacked the IQ.
And sorry but there is by far more historical proof that Hercules existed than Jesus.
:)
Please get away from that cult, JWs are a cult and use deplorable brainwashing tactics on the feeble minded like yourself.
Even their founder Taze Russel has the most in Christian looking grave imaginable.
Get a clue drone.
<quoted text>
The more she talks, the more she displays a bad case of the JWitlessness.

“Reason's Greetings!”

Pale Blue Dot

#894 Nov 14, 2012
Adam wrote:
"blaspheme of the holy ghost" what the hell does that even mean?
"I ain't afraid of no ghost."

- Ghostbusters

“Reason's Greetings!”

Pale Blue Dot

#895 Nov 14, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I don't have to, God of Spiritual of Israel is dealing with them and all others. God of Christ, are dealing with all these men of all these false gospels too.
God of Spiritual of Israel said, if you defile this body which the temple mof God, I will destroy you. We bring it all upon ourselves, just like the old fleshly nation of Israel did in the old world. We are being judged by every word and deed we do to each other. The world has brought all this upon themselves, because they deny the second coming and that God raise us up from the dead and made an everlasting covenant with his in wife in the life of Christ. Today they deny it all together andd trying to get us saved again. Look how many gospels re out there today, WHY isn't the world getting any better, because we deny the everlasting covenant.
I know where I should spent eternity, not the heavenly kingdom of God of the living.
Just remember, all sins are forgivable in this new world, except blaspheme against the Holy Ghost.
Your genocidal, homicidal, patricidal, infanticidal, and perverted deity would be unworthy of any worship by humans even if it suddenly was proven to be real.

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

#896 Nov 14, 2012
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! I have only asked it once.
Empty threats from you and your impotent deity mean about as much as your passages errant buybull. Nothing!
I could have sworn that you asked it 3.14159265359 times...
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#897 Nov 14, 2012
Adam wrote:
"blaspheme of the holy ghost" what the hell does that even mean?
http://carm.org/what-blasphemy-holy-spirit-ca...
...blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is saying that Jesus did His miracles by the power of the devil.
Unquote.

If you want to know about religion, ask an atheist.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#898 Nov 14, 2012
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are showing your ignorance again.
http://www.un.org/en/

The U.N is starting their peace and security movement.

Just like the bible says 1 thesselonians 5:2,3

Is that a coincidence ?

This is hilarious, UN is promoting it right now as we speak.

They're planning a peace movement.
All I'm saying is that the Bible is not a myth.
That's it :)

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#899 Nov 14, 2012
The UN is always talking about some peace and security movement that's just what they do. Just like a plumber talks about pipes.

See you are making a crackpot jackass out of yourself. No seriously you are. A total tinfoil hat wearing lunatic.

Run from that cult, run fast.
leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.un.org/en/
The U.N is starting their peace and security movement.
Just like the bible says 1 thesselonians 5:2,3
Is that a coincidence ?
This is hilarious, UN is promoting it right now as we speak.
They're planning a peace movement.
All I'm saying is that the Bible is not a myth.
That's it :)

Lexington, KY

#900 Nov 14, 2012
I admit to being partial to the term Jehovah's witless for their ilk :))

You would think after get were humiliated time after time of the world not ending as they predicted they would have went away. Oh well they only have like 8 million members worldwide so not many people are buying their Bullsht.
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The more she talks, the more she displays a bad case of the JWitlessness.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#901 Nov 14, 2012
leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
Hah well actually all that proves that flood happened. Hercules was half god and half human so was zeus... where do you think those tails come from... those tails orginate from the flood. Angels did come down to earth and they did produce hybrid children .. and they did make humans worship them.
All civilizations have tales about the flood.
I'm calling POE

Nottingham, UK

#902 Nov 14, 2012
leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm everywhere , he never told humans they had to serve him, he just desires all of us to live forever. but you don't have to.
If we didn't gave free will,adam and Eve never would have sinned. Humans weren't made like robots.
Genesis 2 ,he said let us make man in our image ..
God doesn't make ppl serve him. He gives us options
So humans have free will because they were made in the image of the gods.

No doubt you'll also agree that humans have stupidity, vanity, jealousy, ignorance, etc, because they were made in the image of the gods of Genesis.

By the way, you never showed me where the Bible says that humans got free will from God.

Nottingham, UK

#903 Nov 14, 2012
leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
False religion will be destroyed.
Read the news ,they banned prayer in government facilities, Italy began taxing the popes hotels etc .. the new zealand priest are being prosecuted for hideb files of molested children. Etc
In china all religious ceremonies have to be approved by the government
100 to 200 years ago, false religion was incredibly strong especially in the dark ages
.the Bible says in the last days he will expose false religion and he will put into the hearts of the nations to turn against it.
The fact that atheism is on the rise is proof that her rives have dried out ...
Their is a compelling amount of evidence.
What's this?

I asked whether you accept the Bible's reference to Pi being three.

Please answer the question.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#904 Nov 14, 2012
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your genocidal, homicidal, patricidal, infanticidal, and perverted deity would be unworthy of any worship by humans even if it suddenly was proven to be real.
Hi, for your information, God the creator of heaven and earth is not casting no one into hell or lake of fire, we are putting ourselves there for not trusting and obeying him. you can do God's will and purpose and have everlasting life, or your own will and purpose and have the lake of fire which is the second death.

Christ dead on that cross for the sins of all men of that old world. He will not die for sins again.

So if you stood before a judge today of this nation and the people found you guilty and the judge commanded you to die by electric chair because you broke the laws of the land, why does NOT God have the same right. If you went to God confess your sins, if would forgive you, but if you went to a judge and ask for forgiveness, he would slam the book at you.

God the Creator is righteous. A Christians obtains his righteousness by faith in Christ, the Son of God and God who raised him from the dead. Only God has the power to give life and/or take life, for he is a righteous God, do I hear an amen.

Men have the righteousness of God by faith, but we are not aloud to take our revenge on anyone, but give it to God and he will deal with that person, that's another amen

If I shed another mans blood, my blood will be shed by God, no matter who I am. For myself, I don't believe in war and/or taking another mans life.

The Lord God said, do not be angry at the neighbor without a cause, but don't let the sun go down with your own wrath, made space for God. See., thats another amen.

No matter what we do or say, his word is our judge for him daily. No one can hide form God. He knows everyone heart.

Location hidden

#905 Nov 14, 2012
To all Atheist, I think what draws me to your pages, years ago, I use to think and speak like you. I went through some rough times with the word of God, I use to get angry with him and question why he did what he did, but he forgive for my pass . I never knew there was forgiveness. I use to read an see in the OT, were he would destroy whole villages and have everyone killed, now I know why he did it. I use to throw the books across the floor.

One time, I was in a rock fall in a coal mine and I had to lay on my back for a month, I would say to him, why did you not take me, you had me down. I thank him for sparing my life and today have a relatonship with him as his Son in the life of Christ. I never had this kind of relationship with any man (not even my own father) in all these religions. Sad to say.

You remind me of my pass and I know today, I did not lose anything, but I gain in the Kingdom of God.

Lexington, KY

#906 Nov 14, 2012
Was that Mithras or Jesus?

Sorry it's hard to tell the two apart :)
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, for your information, God the creator of heaven and earth is not casting no one into hell or lake of fire, we are putting ourselves there for not trusting and obeying him. you can do God's will and purpose and have everlasting life, or your own will and purpose and have the lake of fire which is the second death.
Christ dead on that cross for the sins of all men of that old world. He will not die for sins again.
So if you stood before a judge today of this nation and the people found you guilty and the judge commanded you to die by electric chair because you broke the laws of the land, why does NOT God have the same right. If you went to God confess your sins, if would forgive you, but if you went to a judge and ask for forgiveness, he would slam the book at you.
God the Creator is righteous. A Christians obtains his righteousness by faith in Christ, the Son of God and God who raised him from the dead. Only God has the power to give life and/or take life, for he is a righteous God, do I hear an amen.
Men have the righteousness of God by faith, but we are not aloud to take our revenge on anyone, but give it to God and he will deal with that person, that's another amen
If I shed another mans blood, my blood will be shed by God, no matter who I am. For myself, I don't believe in war and/or taking another mans life.
The Lord God said, do not be angry at the neighbor without a cause, but don't let the sun go down with your own wrath, made space for God. See., thats another amen.
No matter what we do or say, his word is our judge for him daily. No one can hide form God. He knows everyone heart.

Lexington, KY

#907 Nov 14, 2012
So you suffered a head injury and now believe in God. It all comes together now :)
Bud144-Angel wrote:
To all Atheist, I think what draws me to your pages, years ago, I use to think and speak like you. I went through some rough times with the word of God, I use to get angry with him and question why he did what he did, but he forgive for my pass . I never knew there was forgiveness. I use to read an see in the OT, were he would destroy whole villages and have everyone killed, now I know why he did it. I use to throw the books across the floor.
One time, I was in a rock fall in a coal mine and I had to lay on my back for a month, I would say to him, why did you not take me, you had me down. I thank him for sparing my life and today have a relatonship with him as his Son in the life of Christ. I never had this kind of relationship with any man (not even my own father) in all these religions. Sad to say.
You remind me of my pass and I know today, I did not lose anything, but I gain in the Kingdom of God.

Location hidden

#908 Nov 14, 2012
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm calling POE
Whose POE

Location hidden

#909 Nov 14, 2012
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
What's this?
I asked whether you accept the Bible's reference to Pi being three.
Please answer the question.
Where in the Bible does it say that pi. equals 3

Location hidden

#910 Nov 14, 2012
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
So humans have free will because they were made in the image of the gods.
No doubt you'll also agree that humans have stupidity, vanity, jealousy, ignorance, etc, because they were made in the image of the gods of Genesis.
By the way, you never showed me where the Bible says that humans got free will from God.
We inherited sin from adam and eve,
If you read genesis chapter 1,2, adam and eve didn't have all of the rules, principles we have now. The fact that they went against him shows that they have free will..

Lexington, KY

#911 Nov 14, 2012
I just wanted to say if more JWs looked and dressed like the chick in your profile picture more of us would pretend to be interested in what you say when you knock at our door.

We may rub one off while looking up your skirt or down your blouse but that seems lik a reasonable request in exchange to listening to your cult message, fair's fair right?:))
leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose POE

Location hidden

#912 Nov 14, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
So you suffered a head injury and now believe in God. It all comes together now :)
<quoted text>
Hi, have your fun now, there will no party time later. I pray for the day you repent. Its the best head injury a person can have. It was a wake up call.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our world came from nothing? 9 min _Bad Company 419
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Believer 226,296
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 17 min Mikko 45
Should Uninformed Opinion Be Respected? 32 min Patrick 27
How much faith it takes to believe in Evolution. 41 min Patrick 172
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 46 min Patrick 21,501
100% Faith Free 4 hr Thinking 11
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••