Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

The facts are clear the bible was made to control the weak minded.

There I fixed it for you.
leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts are clear,the Bible was made to teach humans how to survive the coming judgements.
You'd rather believe that you can from an ape rather than you were created. That takes a lot of faith considering that no animal is revolving today. They just adapt.
They didn't believe Noah,...when mount sain helen was about to blow..no one payed attention to the signs .....
The Bible is no myth.. its speaks of things way ahead of its time.

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Hey next time you are banging on doors selling watchtowers I want you to ask your fellow door knocker this. Yahweh didn't get married to Mary when he knocked her up so doesn't that make Jesus a bastard technically?

:)
leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
You must believe it since you keep asking me.
You have free will u do what you please. Just know when these things occur, which they will.
You can't say you weren't warned.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
.... it never rained back then....
ROTFPML

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly the blood is the life of a human.. transfusion carry not just blood but eating habits
Etc.. soul means life ,cells are living things.... They don't sacrifice their children to yahweh ... that's ba'al worship .. the Israelites sacrificed animals because it was used to forgive their sins...when Jesus came and died he abolished that...
Yahweh had to make away for his son, he couldnt have the jews eating all that back then,they didn't have the proper tools like we have today.. jesus
abolished the mosaic law.
Furthermore blood transfusion are dangerous, they don't check for diseases etc.. that blood can contain parasites,bacteria and viruses. That can live in your body and go undetected.
The soul of a human is its blood...blood cells arel living things.. they supply oxygen to the brain.
Would you wear someone elses underwear? No you wouldn't.
their has been so many medical scams on ppl selling infected blood to doctors. Blood can sell for 100,000 or more.
You can even get cancer from infected blood,taking blood is high risk.
Repeating a lie does not make it true.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
How could the Greeks make such stories of they all died in Noah's flood? You just p!ssed all over your own feet.
So Jesus existed because the bible says so? Wow! Neato!
Sorry but Hercules came centuries before Jesus and he performed many of the same miracles, the Jesus myth writers could have at least made up some new ones right? I guess they were lazy or lacked the IQ.
And sorry but there is by far more historical proof that Hercules existed than Jesus.
:)
Please get away from that cult, JWs are a cult and use deplorable brainwashing tactics on the feeble minded like yourself.
Even their founder Taze Russel has the most in Christian looking grave imaginable.
Get a clue drone.
<quoted text>
Are you that clueless?
Noah's sons had kids

His grandson nimrod was in opposition to God ... when he split of the languages those ppl took their beliefs with them ok!
Greece, came to power and I conquered babylon, Babylon had all the ancient gods, greece also took over the Phoenicians who liked to called Canaanites

The greek gods legends are the same the Babylonians.. just different names

The greeks worshipped the same gods as the
Egyptians etc...

Just like today, Christmas orginated from the pegan god Saturnalia or sungod,.. each civilization worshipped a sun god, and had legends. Egyptian. Legend of zep zedi sounds like greek legend of Hercules,..the Aztecs legend about the sky god sound ls likevthe Egyptian legend

The legends may differ but they all speaks of gods coming to be with a humans,teaching them new things, or teaching them howvto rule, also they made gods

The legend about china ine bronze age sounds the same as well

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you that clueless?
Noah's sons had kids...
But they weren't Greek. How do none Greeks create a Greek myth?

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Wow you sure do cram a lot of wrong in a small space! I guess you are claiming that Noah's all Jewish family gave birth to all the different races?

I think you meant to say Tep Zepi but how you can compare gods flying down to earth on firey boats to Hercules is beyond me.

But speaking of ripping off te Egyptians.

Hark! An angel of God tells a young virgin woman glad tidings that she will become pregnant and give birth to the messiah son of God and savior for all mankind. She exclaims, how can this be when I have never known the touch of a man? The angel replies through God all is possible.

She indeed is miraculously inpregnated and gives a virgin birth. Her son is beloved and wise beyond his years even astounding the temple religious leaders with his knowledge. When grown he goes to the holy baptizer to be humbly baptized in accordance with God. Sadly the holy baptizer was beheaded which caused the son of God much grief. He went into the dessert for 40 days and nights where he was tempted 3 times yet he never fell to temptation.

He started his ministry with 12 apostles and glory be healed the sick! Made the blind see! Cured the deaf! Walked on water! Even raised a man named Lazarus from the dead who was buried in the tombs.

Sadly he was betrayed and crucified put to death. Three days later when the women went to anoint his body with oils look! His tomb was empty! The son of God appeared to the women and said, fear not I have returned go quickly and tell my followers the joyous news! He met several times with his followers before ascending to heaven. Joyously he told them it is only through me in which you will enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Yes this is a well known famous story worldwide. It has inspired people for thousands of years.

The story of the savior of mankind.
Horus.

Who were you thinking of?

Lulz :)
leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
Legend of zep zedi sounds like greek legend of Hercules,..the Aztecs legend about the sky god sound ls likevthe Egyptian legend

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

I know her cult taught Her that it never rained until 4000 or so years ago :))
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFPML
Sad Truth

East Maitland, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts are clear,the Bible was made to teach humans how to survive the coming judgements.
You'd rather believe that you can from an ape rather than you were created. That takes a lot of faith considering that no animal is revolving today. They just adapt.
They didn't believe Noah,...when mount sain helen was about to blow..no one payed attention to the signs .....
Oh my goodness, you would believe the earth was created in 6 days? Why are you guys replying this idiot? You know what is more believable than angels descending from heaven, extraterrestrials came down and met the ancient people, who being primative people decided they must be gods.
By the way, have you heard of our tail bone? its proof we once had a tail and as we no longer had a use for it have evolved, in a few more thousand generations it wont be there. Unless of course your fairy godfather decides to come down and smite us. LOL

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Sad Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my goodness, you would believe the earth was created in 6 days? Why are you guys replying this idiot? You know what is more believable than angels descending from heaven, extraterrestrials came down and met the ancient people, who being primative people decided they must be gods.
By the way, have you heard of our tail bone? its proof we once had a tail and as we no longer had a use for it have evolved, in a few more thousand generations it wont be there. Unless of course your fairy godfather decides to come down and smite us. LOL
Because there is nothing on TV.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
No nebuchnezzar did sieze tyre but it was
Alexander the great who destroyed it. But it was rebuilt in the seleucid period.
The prophecy says Nebuchadnezzar would destroy it. He did not. The prophecy fails.

The prophecy said it would be uninhabited and no one would ever find it. It's the 4th biggest city in Lebanon. The prophecy fails.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Sad Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what is more believable than angels descending from heaven, extraterrestrials came down and met the ancient people, who being primative people decided they must be gods.
Good point. Whilst I dont subscribe to the ancient aliens theory. I now think this more plausible than the existence of gods. Our technology is advancing at a rapid pace. If ETs had evolved say a million years earlier. Their technology would make them appear like to gods to us.

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Exactly. Believers want to come on here and troll and regurgitate their Bronze Age inspired nonsense and we get to factually crush them for our amusement. Be it here with Leah the Jehovah witless or Muq the Muslim.

Jolly good fun :)
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Because there is nothing on TV.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Personally I don't subscribe to that as well because one ha to really jump to conclusions. While it's a fun mental bible gum.

Many people like to bring up the wheel in a wheel passage in the bible as proof of ETs.

Actually the natural explaination makes far more sense that the writer was describing a natural phenomenon during storms and attributing it to Yahweh the war - thunder god.
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. Whilst I dont subscribe to the ancient aliens theory. I now think this more plausible than the existence of gods. Our technology is advancing at a rapid pace. If ETs had evolved say a million years earlier. Their technology would make them appear like to gods to us.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to the muslims, jews, hindus, etc. LOL
Hi, I don't have to, God of Spiritual of Israel is dealing with them and all others. God of Christ, are dealing with all these men of all these false gospels too.

God of Spiritual of Israel said, if you defile this body which the temple mof God, I will destroy you. We bring it all upon ourselves, just like the old fleshly nation of Israel did in the old world. We are being judged by every word and deed we do to each other. The world has brought all this upon themselves, because they deny the second coming and that God raise us up from the dead and made an everlasting covenant with his in wife in the life of Christ. Today they deny it all together andd trying to get us saved again. Look how many gospels re out there today, WHY isn't the world getting any better, because we deny the everlasting covenant.

I know where I should spent eternity, not the heavenly kingdom of God of the living.

Just remember, all sins are forgivable in this new world, except blaspheme against the Holy Ghost.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

"blaspheme of the holy ghost" what the hell does that even mean?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

We can all be gone today, but truth will always be her. There is NOT a man that does not know the Lord, they can deny him and his word, but he will deny him self.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Bud144, think about the stupidity of being judged on your thoughts. How unfair is it, that god should punish people eternally for a finite amount of sin. Plus torture for thought crime. Its a perverse way of thought.

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
You must believe it since you keep asking me.
You have free will u do what you please. Just know when these things occur, which they will.
You can't say you weren't warned.
Wrong! I have only asked it once.

Empty threats from you and your impotent deity mean about as much as your passages errant buybull. Nothing!

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are showing your ignorance again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min Buck Crick 224,079
Our world came from nothing? 3 hr Charchar king 192
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 3 hr religionisillness 834
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 3 hr religionisillness 361
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 4 hr Magyar 101 21,383
The numbers are in: America still distrusts ath... 8 hr Patrick 16
Of Interest InTheNews 8 hr Patrick 3
•••
•••