Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#851 Nov 13, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Because there's no such thing as 'the theory of medicine'.
<quoted text>
Except when it's wrong, which is a lot. Why did Ezekiel prophecise that Nebuchadnezzar would destroy Tyre when that never happened?
No nebuchnezzar did sieze tyre but it was
Alexander the great who destroyed it. But it was rebuilt in the seleucid period.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#852 Nov 13, 2012
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And still no proof! Perhaps you would be more successful in swaying the beliefs of other believers to your brand of theism. Preaching your biblical woo-woo to nonbelievers is mostly a waste of time because of implicit reasons.
Hi, I don't believe in nonbelievers, I believe everyone in the beginning of this new world a Christian. We all were one in the body of Chris no mater what we call oursleves today. We have no excuse before the living and true God of Spiritual Nation of Israel today.

After those days, I will make an everlasting covenant with Israel and I will put my laws in their hearts and writen them in their minds and I will be a God to them and they shall be my people and not have to teach every man his neighbor, for all knoweth the LORD.

That old evil world is gone, never to be again. Read 1 Col. Chapter 1, listern to verse 23. This was preached in the last 70 years of that old world by the Holy Ghost in St. Paul. No man has an excuse be the Lord God Almighty of Mt. Zion and new Jerusalem the mother of us all.

Think about it.

If Atheist don't believe in God, who sits on his throne on the circle of the earth, why question the flood or any part of the OT and NT. What are they fearing, the lake of fire which is the second death?

Location hidden

#853 Nov 13, 2012
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
For the fifth time...
Are we judged by our faith or our works?
That question
<quoted text>
Where in the Bible does it say that God gave us free will? Please show me the scripture so that I know you're not just making an assumption.
Umm everywhere , he never told humans they had to serve him, he just desires all of us to live forever. but you don't have to.

If we didn't gave free will,adam and Eve never would have sinned. Humans weren't made like robots.

Genesis 2 ,he said let us make man in our image ..
God doesn't make ppl serve him. He gives us options

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

#854 Nov 13, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I don't believe in nonbelievers, I believe everyone in the beginning of this new world a Christian. We all were one in the body of Chris no mater what we call oursleves today. We have no excuse before the living and true God of Spiritual Nation of Israel today.
After those days, I will make an everlasting covenant with Israel and I will put my laws in their hearts and writen them in their minds and I will be a God to them and they shall be my people and not have to teach every man his neighbor, for all knoweth the LORD.
That old evil world is gone, never to be again. Read 1 Col. Chapter 1, listern to verse 23. This was preached in the last 70 years of that old world by the Holy Ghost in St. Paul. No man has an excuse be the Lord God Almighty of Mt. Zion and new Jerusalem the mother of us all.
Think about it.
If Atheist don't believe in God, who sits on his throne on the circle of the earth, why question the flood or any part of the OT and NT. What are they fearing, the lake of fire which is the second death?
The person who started this thread made a declarative statement that Noah's flood was real. We've been asking for verifiable, credible, scientific proof for 42 pages now, and he had failed miserably. Do you have it? And I'm not talking about the biblical woo-woo, which is all you seem to muster. Again, quoting biblical bullshit to nonbelievers is a waste of time and bandwidth.

Location hidden

#855 Nov 13, 2012
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a Christian?
You could have fooled me.
What pray tell, are you?
Are u serious?
Christians lives by Bible principles. I don't.

Faith without works is dead,

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#856 Nov 13, 2012
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The person who started this thread made a declarative statement that Noah's flood was real. We've been asking for verifiable, credible, scientific proof for 42 pages now, and he had failed miserably. Do you have it? And I'm not talking about the biblical woo-woo, which is all you seem to muster. Again, quoting biblical bullshit to nonbelievers is a waste of time and bandwidth.
Hi, the only answer is the word of God, OT and NT. Its was God's dark saying of old, not man. Your not a nonbeliever to me, for all knoweth the Lord. Its God that wrote the OT and the NT, not man. Why worry about it, it happen 2012 years ago and we all came through it(All Chrsitians). The answer is his holy word.

The Ark was never a ship, it was testmaent of righteousness that bring us into this new world. I sure like reading your stories with out proof.

“Reason's Greetings!”

Pale Blue Dot

#857 Nov 13, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, the only answer is the word of God, OT and NT. Its was God's dark saying of old, not man. Your not a nonbeliever to me, for all knoweth the Lord. Its God that wrote the OT and the NT, not man. Why worry about it, it happen 2012 years ago and we all came through it(All Chrsitians). The answer is his holy word.
The Ark was never a ship, it was testmaent of righteousness that bring us into this new world. I sure like reading your stories with out proof.
Here we are at over 850 posts on 42 pages and still we have no credible scientific proof of any Noah, no global flood, nor no ark.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#858 Nov 13, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I will say it again, it was not a physical flood of water. The Ark is a testament in righteousness. Its a dark saying of old in the OT and just like a parable is in the NT.
I call that fiction.

Cool.

Location hidden

#859 Nov 13, 2012
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
The Romans also referred to Hercules as a son of Jupiter who performed mighty deeds.
That makes Hercules and Zeus real.
Hah well actually all that proves that flood happened. Hercules was half god and half human so was zeus... where do you think those tails come from... those tails orginate from the flood. Angels did come down to earth and they did produce hybrid children .. and they did make humans worship them.

All civilizations have tales about the flood.

Location hidden

#860 Nov 13, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure like reading your stories with out proof.
I like reading yours.

Location hidden

#861 Nov 13, 2012
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible also says that Pi = 3
Do you believe that, too?
Lol
False religion will be destroyed.

Read the news ,they banned prayer in government facilities, Italy began taxing the popes hotels etc .. the new zealand priest are being prosecuted for hideb files of molested children. Etc

In china all religious ceremonies have to be approved by the government

100 to 200 years ago, false religion was incredibly strong especially in the dark ages
.the Bible says in the last days he will expose false religion and he will put into the hearts of the nations to turn against it.

The fact that atheism is on the rise is proof that her rives have dried out ...

Their is a compelling amount of evidence.

“Reason's Greetings!”

Pale Blue Dot

#862 Nov 13, 2012
leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
Hah well actually all that proves that flood happened. Hercules was half god and half human so was zeus... where do you think those tails come from... those tails orginate from the flood. Angels did come down to earth and they did produce hybrid children .. and they did make humans worship them.
All you have proposed is unproven myths.

“Reason's Greetings!”

Pale Blue Dot

#863 Nov 13, 2012
leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
False religion will be destroyed.
Read the news ,they banned prayer in government facilities, Italy began taxing the popes hotels etc .. the new zealand priest are being prosecuted for hideb files of molested children. Etc
In china all religious ceremonies have to be approved by the government
100 to 200 years ago, false religion was incredibly strong especially in the dark ages
.the Bible says in the last days he will expose false religion and he will put into the hearts of the nations to turn against it.
The fact that atheism is on the rise is proof that her rives have dried out ...
Their is a compelling amount of evidence.
So do you believe Pi = 3?

“Reason's Greetings!”

Pale Blue Dot

#864 Nov 13, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to the muslims, jews, hindus, etc. LOL

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#865 Nov 13, 2012
Hercules had a virgin human mother, walked on water, raised the dead, stared down the ruler of hell and refused his temptation and all this centuries before the Jesus myth.

Zeus was not half human like Jesus and his predecessor Hercules.
leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#866 Nov 13, 2012
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you believe Pi = 3?
You must believe it since you keep asking me.

You have free will u do what you please. Just know when these things occur, which they will.
You can't say you weren't warned.

Location hidden

#867 Nov 13, 2012
leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
You must believe it since you keep asking me.
You have free will u do what you please. Just know when these things occur, which they will.
You can't say you weren't warned.
When Pi equals 3? OK, I have been warned.

Location hidden

#868 Nov 13, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Hercules had a virgin human mother, walked on water, raised the dead, stared down the ruler of hell and refused his temptation and all this centuries before the Jesus myth.
Zeus was not half human like Jesus and his predecessor Hercules.
<quoted text>
Those are stories the greeks made from Noahs
day.. they worshipped them, and they worshipped noahs grandson Nimrod who waa mighty hunter in opposition to God
He respresents the sun god,and every civilization worshipped him they called him different names
but it was the same god
Jesus was real, the Romans refered to him as
great healer... they have found pontius Pilates
grave...
Also in roman their was a census of the jews
around the time jesus was born..

The first century followed jesus's example and they were killed in the arenas and persecuted... Jesus did exist ok.

Jesus told the jews about the Jerusalem being siezed by the romans and he fortiold of the last days in our day before God gets rid of satan and his system of things Matthew24:7 to 38, revelation 19

Location hidden

#869 Nov 13, 2012
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have proposed is unproven myths.
The facts are clear,the Bible was made to teach humans how to survive the coming judgements.

You'd rather believe that you can from an ape rather than you were created. That takes a lot of faith considering that no animal is revolving today. They just adapt.

They didn't believe Noah,...when mount sain helen was about to blow..no one payed attention to the signs .....

The Bible is no myth.. its speaks of things way ahead of its time.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#870 Nov 13, 2012
How could the Greeks make such stories of they all died in Noah's flood? You just p!ssed all over your own feet.

So Jesus existed because the bible says so? Wow! Neato!

Sorry but Hercules came centuries before Jesus and he performed many of the same miracles, the Jesus myth writers could have at least made up some new ones right? I guess they were lazy or lacked the IQ.

And sorry but there is by far more historical proof that Hercules existed than Jesus.

:)

Please get away from that cult, JWs are a cult and use deplorable brainwashing tactics on the feeble minded like yourself.

Even their founder Taze Russel has the most in Christian looking grave imaginable.

Get a clue drone.
leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are stories the greeks made from Noahs
day.. they worshipped them, and they worshipped noahs grandson Nimrod who waa mighty hunter in opposition to God
He respresents the sun god,and every civilization worshipped him they called him different names
but it was the same god
Jesus was real, the Romans refered to him as
great healer... they have found pontius Pilates
grave...
Also in roman their was a census of the jews
around the time jesus was born..
The first century followed jesus's example and they were killed in the arenas and persecuted... Jesus did exist ok.
Jesus told the jews about the Jerusalem being siezed by the romans and he fortiold of the last days in our day before God gets rid of satan and his system of things Matthew24:7 to 38, revelation 19

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 41 min waaasssuuup 238,901
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 3 hr DebraE 7,181
News Phil Robertson talks against Atheists 4 hr Richardfs 81
News Atheists' problem with the Bible (Sep '09) 13 hr karl44 7,431
why Atheists believe in incest,pedophilia and b... 14 hr thetruth 29
News .com | What hope is there without God? Wed Kaitlin the Wolf ... 26
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Wed thetruth 2,171
More from around the web