|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Time is not proof of the creationist god you claim is the answer to the whole universe."
Stephen Hawkings:
"At a singularity, all the laws of physics would have broken down. This means (magic)
Since events before the Big Bang have no observational consequences, one may as well cut them out of the theory, and say that TIME began at the Big Bang when all the laws of physics break down. "
No laws of physics = magic.
Science must stay with in the lines of the laws of physics. Only religion is allowed outside of the lines.
Stephen Hawkings is talking religion not science.
Time is NOT proof of god, you ignorant creationist fool.

Time is proof of TIME!!!

Why are you even arguing back when you KNOW you have no proof of god.

You creationist liars are shameless people!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
rambling off topic again :-)
well stop it then.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Stephen Hawkings:
"Although the laws of science seemed to predict the universe had a beginning, they also seemed to predict that they could not determine how the universe would have begun. This is obviously very unsatisfactory. "
Must invoke magic........
(Here is where all the laws of physic break down) LOL. And they invoke magic. LOL
Creationist liar with no proof of god, thinks TIME is the proof of god LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

What a f*cking idiot, evolutionary reject.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Eagle 12 wrote:
I think it would be interesting if someone would ask the people in Colorado what they think about Noah’s flood.
They might have some valuable insight on this subject about right now. It’s interesting to note Colorado is above sea level.
Could rain cause massive flooding and billions in damage in the State of Colorado? People missing? Your opinion is greatly affected by your position. If you position is high and dry. Then your view is different than when you are at the top of a tree holding on with water rushing underneath you.
Ask someone who was just lifted off the top of a tree by helicopter if they believe Noah’s flood happened.
The flood didn't happen, your book is full of sh*t and you have no proof of god.

Reality check

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

It's time to re-publish this:

Since murdering a person pretty much is usurping his free will anyway, here's the New And Improved Noah's Story:

-----

God: "Noah! We Need To Talk."

Noah: "Okay, God, what's this all about, anyway? If it's about last night, I can explain---"

God: "Nevermindaboutthat! I Have Decided. I Am Going To Destroy The World!"

Noah: "Destroy the---wait, what? You just built it only two thousand years ago...!"

God: "Oh, I Know. And It Is Barely Paid For. But People Have Become Evil: I Wish To Start Again."

Noah: <gulp> "Even me, Lord? Have I not slaughtered enough virgin animals?"

God: "Oh, Noah, Noah, Noah: Your Slaughter Is Most Pleasing To Me, So Obviously, You Will Be Spared. But, Nobody Else!"

God: "What about me sons? They helped with the raising and the killing, after all."

God: "Oh, Okay-- Including Your Sons."

Noah: "And the missus? Hard to make more sons without a misses."

God: "True. Okay-- The Missus Too."

Noah: "How about me son's wives? They aren't **that** bad."

God: "Okay-- But No More! I Will Destroy All The Rest--By Drowning."

Noah: "Okay. That's an excellent plan, I'm sure. But won't all the animals drown too? And the plants? What about barley and hopps? You canna make good beer without those. And I have a fresh crop of baby animals I was plannin' on sacrificing to you, Oh Lord-- what about those?"

God: "You Have A Point. So, What To Do, Then? Make Some Sort Of Boat?"

Noah: "Well, a big boat does sound like a really good idea, but how about this: since you're planning on drowing'em anyhow, why not just CHANGE everyone?"

God: <intrigued> "Hmmm. Keep Talking."

Noah: "I know free will is a big thing with you, but drowning someone is pretty much against their free will anyhow, right?"

God: "Right. I Think I See Where You Are Going."

Noah: "I mean, why not just Fix the problem, instead of washing it under the carpet, so to speak? You could simply change all the minds of the adults into good, decent people-- sure, they'd not have free will but so what? This way, they would raise their kids to be good, instead of evil, and you'd not have to drown the babies, too. Then, when the time was right, you simply kill the adults without free will, say from a nice disease or old age or somethin'."

God: "Okay. I Like That Plan. I Had Not Thought About The Drowning Babies. Good."

Noah: "And no mess to clean up for afters, either."

God: "True. Okay-- Let It Be So."

-----

And so it was. And all the world lived Happily Ever After.
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Sheldon is impressed with himself but makes atheism a joke with his posts
LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
Sheldon is impressed with himself but makes atheism a joke with his posts
LOL
Bitter creationists liars can't cope with hard evidence against their cult.
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Have a very Happy Day Skippy

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
Have a very Happy Day Skippy
Creationists trolls like you show us everyday that your failing cult has nothing great to add to this world at all.

Liars deserve the treatment they give others.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

John 14:6
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

1 John 5:12
"He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life."

Isaiah 53:5-6
"But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all."

Luke 13:5
"I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish."

(Nobody need worry about the anger. The gospel-seed will take root and grow. It knows what to do.)
reasoner

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

The Real Goose wrote:
"He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life."
Thats a very insular view of the world. Are people going to burn in hell for simply being born into the wrong place, or in thinking that worshipping a man as God is silly. If you had been born into a different religion you would like believe that instead.
EdSed

Wishaw, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

The Real Goose wrote:
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
"But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all."
(Nobody need worry about the anger. The gospel-seed will take root and grow. It knows what to do.)
No mental deficiency exhibited on this thread then
:-)

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

The Real Goose wrote:
Let's see: after nearly 2000 years of "growing" you barely have 20% of the world's population?

Seriously?

LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

The Real Goose wrote:
When you cannot be brave and talk like a human being, you quote your cult book like a cowardly liar with no proof of god.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

The Real Goose wrote:
Its a cult of quotes people. That's all it is. No evidence, just words in a book written and distributed by mad people.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Time is NOT proof of god, you ignorant creationist fool.

Time is proof of TIME!!!

Why are you even arguing back when you KNOW you have no proof of god.

You creationist liars are shameless people!
You don't know too much do you?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go: I re-wrote your Noah myth to put your inept god into a better light-- just for you.

Note: since murdering a person pretty much is usurping his free will anyway, here's the New And Improved Noah's Story:

-----

God: "Noah! We Need To Talk."

Noah: "Okay, God, what's this all about, anyway? If it's about last night, I can explain---"

God: "Nevermindaboutthat! I Have Decided. I Am Going To Destroy The World!"

Noah: "Destroy the---wait, what? You just built it only two thousand years ago...!"

God: "Oh, I Know. And It Is Barely Paid For. But People Have Become Evil: I Wish To Start Again."

Noah: <gulp> "Even me, Lord? Have I not slaughtered enough virgin animals?"

God: "Oh, Noah, Noah, Noah: Your Slaughter Is Most Pleasing To Me, So Obviously, You Will Be Spared. But, Nobody Else!"

God: "What about me sons? They helped with the raising and the killing, after all."

God: "Oh, Okay-- Including Your Sons."

Noah: "And the missus? Hard to make more sons without a misses."

God: "True. Okay-- The Missus Too."

Noah: "How about me son's wives? They aren't **that** bad."

God: "Okay-- But No More! I Will Destroy All The Rest--By Drowning."

Noah: "Okay. That's an excellent plan, I'm sure. But won't all the animals drown too? And the plants? What about barley and hopps? You canna make good beer without those. And I have a fresh crop of baby animals I was plannin' on sacrificing to you, Oh Lord-- what about those?"

God: "You Have A Point. So, What To Do, Then? Make Some Sort Of Boat?"

Noah: "Well, a big boat does sound like a really good idea, but how about this: since you're planning on drowing'em anyhow, why not just CHANGE everyone?"

God: <intrigued> "Hmmm. Keep Talking."

Noah: "I know free will is a big thing with you, but drowning someone is pretty much against their free will anyhow, right?"

God: "Right. I Think I See Where You Are Going."

Noah: "I mean, why not just Fix the problem, instead of washing it under the carpet, so to speak? You could simply change all the minds of the adults into good, decent people-- sure, they'd not have free will but so what? This way, they would raise their kids to be good, instead of evil, and you'd not have to drown the babies, too. Then, when the time was right, you simply kill the adults without free will, say from a nice disease or old age or somethin'."

God: "Okay. I Like That Plan. I Had Not Thought About The Drowning Babies. Good."

Noah: "And no mess to clean up for afters, either."

God: "True. Okay-- Let It Be So."

-----

And so it was. And all the world lived Happily Ever After.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
All you need to do is prove the creationist god your cult sent you here to lie to us about, instead of asking stupid questions.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
These Dolt will never get it.
Nice effort but these two have a combined IQ of 1.
Well, it's wrapped up then, we are nicer than you lot.

I personally would have guessed your IQ at about 78-82, and the little cracker Jehovah's witless coming in at around 68-70 points.

BTW it's >> dolts <<. No need to capitalize, but making it a plural would have been necessary, to complete your line of thought.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Well, it's wrapped up then, we are nicer than you lot.

I personally would have guessed your IQ at about 78-82, and the little cracker Jehovah's witless coming in at around 68-70 points.

BTW it's >> dolts <<. No need to capitalize, but making it a plural would have been necessary, to complete your line of thought.
I think you are being entirely too generous, here.

When you factor in the deliberate anti-education, the willful ignorance and the intentional desire to spread known lies?

Well...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,441 - 4,460 of4,533
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••