Noah's flood real

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4847 Sep 29, 2013
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
It may ruin my prestige
Too late.... you ruined it all by yourself.
KJV

United States

#4848 Sep 29, 2013
"The evidence for the flood is so overwhelming that I can’t possibly scratch the surface in this study. Instead of going through a long explanation of the flood, I am going to address 5 commonly asked skeptical questions and then conclude with what we observe scientifically and follow up with a possible scenario. We can never go back and see what actually happened, we can only piece together bits of this puzzle and conclude what we believe is the most plausible explanation. Both the biblical account and the evolutionary account take faith to believe. My hope is that when you look at the obvious evidence, you will conclude that it takes more faith to hold on to skeptical beliefs than it does to believe the Bible. With this in mind, let’s look at 5 common flood questions."

http://www.exchangedlife.com/2012/10/19/the-f...
KJV

United States

#4849 Sep 29, 2013
"The evidence for the flood is so overwhelming that I can't possibly scratch the surface in this study. Instead of going through a long explanation of the flood, I am going to address 5 commonly asked skeptical questions and then conclude with what we observe scientifically and follow up with a possible scenario. We can never go back and see what actually happened, we can only piece together bits of this puzzle and conclude what we believe is the most plausible explanation. Both the biblical account and the evolutionary account take faith to believe. My hope is that when you look at the obvious evidence, you will conclude that it takes more faith to hold on to skeptical beliefs than it does to believe the Bible. With this in mind, let's look at 5 common flood questions."

http://www.exchangedlife.com/2012/10/19/the-f...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4851 Sep 29, 2013
KJV wrote:
"The evidence for the flood is so overwhelming that I can’t possibly scratch the surface in this study.
Only if you are seriously brain-damaged.

But here's a new and improved Noah story that puts the bible's god into a much better light (instead of a murdering scumbag)

Since murdering a person pretty much is usurping his free will anyway, here's the New And Improved Noah's Story:

-----

God: "Noah! We Need To Talk."

Noah: "Okay, God, what's this all about, anyway? If it's about last night, I can explain---"

God: "Nevermindaboutthat! I Have Decided. I Am Going To Destroy The World!"

Noah: "Destroy the---wait, what? You just built it only two thousand years ago...!"

God: "Oh, I Know. And It Is Barely Paid For. But People Have Become Evil: I Wish To Start Again."

Noah: <gulp> "Even me, Lord? Have I not slaughtered enough virgin animals?"

God: "Oh, Noah, Noah, Noah: Your Slaughter Is Most Pleasing To Me, So Obviously, You Will Be Spared. But, Nobody Else!"

God: "What about me sons? They helped with the raising and the killing, after all."

God: "Oh, Okay-- Including Your Sons."

Noah: "And the missus? Hard to make more sons without a misses."

God: "True. Okay-- The Missus Too."

Noah: "How about me son's wives? They aren't **that** bad."

God: "Okay-- But No More! I Will Destroy All The Rest--By Drowning."

Noah: "Okay. That's an excellent plan, I'm sure. But won't all the animals drown too? And the plants? What about barley and hopps? You canna make good beer without those. And I have a fresh crop of baby animals I was plannin' on sacrificing to you, Oh Lord-- what about those?"

God: "You Have A Point. So, What To Do, Then? Make Some Sort Of Boat?"

Noah: "Well, a big boat does sound like a really good idea, but how about this: since you're planning on drowing'em anyhow, why not just CHANGE everyone?"

God: <intrigued> "Hmmm. Keep Talking."

Noah: "I know free will is a big thing with you, but drowning someone is pretty much against their free will anyhow, right?"

God: "Right. I Think I See Where You Are Going."

Noah: "I mean, why not just Fix the problem, instead of washing it under the carpet, so to speak? You could simply change all the minds of the adults into good, decent people-- sure, they'd not have free will but so what? This way, they would raise their kids to be good, instead of evil, and you'd not have to drown the babies, too. Then, when the time was right, you simply kill the adults without free will, say from a nice disease or old age or somethin'."

God: "Okay. I Like That Plan. I Had Not Thought About The Drowning Babies. Good."

Noah: "And no mess to clean up for afters, either."

God: "True. Okay-- Let It Be So."

-----

And so it was. And all the world lived Happily Ever After.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4856 Oct 1, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Septic and booby are real not worth responding to. I don't know why I bother some time, no make that I don't know why I bother ever!!!!
Religious liars with no evidence are not to be trusted.

Location hidden

#4857 Oct 1, 2013
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha haaaaa
It is not lies
I show you evidence
Accuesser innocence untill proven guilt
What is your evidence Ark is not real story
Of course
There is nothing to be said
Bollok is you and behave your self when you talk
Oh drunk
How many bottle you drink today
Please don't chat while you drink
It may ruin my prestige
Noah ark didn't happen, please tell us when you've finished your advertisement for your mentally ill cult of liars.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4858 Oct 1, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that God cannot murder right?
Wrong. Your bible is chock-full of your ugly god MURDERING PEOPLE FOR THE MOST TRIVIAL OF THINGS.

## murdering 42 boys with a she-bear, for "insulting" his prophet

## murdering all the babies in Egypt

## murdering whole countries-- except for the virgins who get raped by "god's chosen people"

## murdering a man who simply kept the ark from falling over

## murdering a woman who simply looked back

## murdering an entire city, because his "chosen people" coveted the land it was sitting on (Jerico)

In fact?

According to your bible? Your god murders MORE PEOPLE THAN ANY OTHER CHARACTER.

So, no.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4859 Oct 1, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Septic and booby are real not worth responding to. I don't know why I bother some time, no make that I don't know why I bother ever!!!!
You bother, because I am quite good at pointing out your many failures.

And you **hate** that.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4860 Oct 1, 2013
KJV wrote:
Booby or sceptic care to ...
Hate speech duly noted.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4861 Oct 1, 2013
KJV wrote:
Booby or sceptic care to ...
How Jesus of you, here.

Who would Jesus belittle and call names?

Hmmm?

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#4862 Oct 3, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Your bible is chock-full of your ugly god MURDERING PEOPLE FOR THE MOST TRIVIAL OF THINGS.
## murdering 42 boys with a she-bear, for "insulting" his prophet
## murdering all the babies in Egypt
## murdering whole countries-- except for the virgins who get raped by "god's chosen people"
## murdering a man who simply kept the ark from falling over
## murdering a woman who simply looked back
## murdering an entire city, because his "chosen people" coveted the land it was sitting on (Jerico)
In fact?
According to your bible? Your god murders MORE PEOPLE THAN ANY OTHER CHARACTER.
So, no.
Might as well give up. The religious never read the bible in order of words and actions.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4864 Oct 3, 2013
Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text>
Might as well give up. The religious never read the bible in order of words and actions.
Well, he did not respond to my post-- so he's shut up for a time, at least.

That's something.

:)
KJV

United States

#4865 Oct 3, 2013
Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text>Might as well give up. The religious never read the bible in order of words and actions.
My God owns all.
He can do with them what ever the hell he wants.

Do read the words of your science?

Stephen Hawkings:

All the evidence seems to indicate, that the universe has not existed forever, but that it had a beginning, about 15 billion years ago.

Sir Arthur Eddington, once said,'Don't worry if your theory doesn't agree with the observations, because they are probably wrong.' But if your theory disagrees with the Second Law of Thermodynamics, it is in bad trouble. In fact, the theory that the universe has existed forever is in serious difficulty with the Second Law of Thermodynamics. The Second Law, states that disorder always increases with time. Like the argument about human progress, it indicates that there must have been a beginning. Otherwise, the universe would be in a state of complete disorder by now, and everything would be at the same temperature. In an infinite and everlasting universe, every line of sight would end on the surface of a star. This would mean that the night sky would have been as bright as the surface of the Sun.

the Big Bang, all the matter in the universe, would have been on top of itself. The density would have been infinite. It would have been what is called, a singularity. At a singularity, all the laws of physics would have broken down. This means that the state of the universe

Since events before the Big Bang have no observational consequences, one may as well cut them out of the theory, and say that time began at the Big Bang.

That is pure dream land stuff. First off Science must stay with in the realm of reality and in the universe. The laws of physics don't break down. Stephen Hawkins is trying to invoke magic and you all except it "no big deal"
KJV

United States

#4866 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>Well, he did not respond to my post-- so he's shut up for a time, at least.

That's something.

:)
Booby----- not everyone lives on these sites some of us have a real live.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4867 Oct 3, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
My God owns all.
So.

You actually think that Might Makes Right?

Even if the activities are pure-D **evil**?(as in the case of your monster-god...)

Wow.

You are seriously a sociopath.

Get help--before you kill someone.

... again.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4868 Oct 3, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Booby----- not everyone lives on these sites some of us have a real live.
Again? You could have addressed my points-- you cannot refute my list of times your monster-god MURDERED people.

In direct contrast to your idiot claim your god couldn't murder.

Which you **also** denied with your statement "he can do anything he wants".

You are one sicko.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4869 Oct 3, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Booby-----
Hate speech.

How Jesus of you.
KJV

United States

#4871 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>Hate speech.

How Jesus of you.
Booby:

Main Entry: 1boo·by
Pronunciation:\ˈbü-bē\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural boobies
Etymology: modification of Spanish bobo, from Latin balbus stammering, probably of imitative origin
Date: 1602

1 : an awkward foolish person : dope: dolt: buffoon.

Location hidden

#4872 Oct 5, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Booby:
Main Entry: 1boo·by
Pronunciation:\ˈbü-bē\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural boobies
Etymology: modification of Spanish bobo, from Latin balbus stammering, probably of imitative origin
Date: 1602
1 : an awkward foolish person : dope: dolt: buffoon.
The only fool here is the one with no proof of god,

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#4873 Oct 5, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
My God owns all.
Do read the words of your science?
Stephen Hawkings:
All the evidence seems to indicate, that the universe has not existed forever, but that it had a beginning, about 15 billion years ago.
Sir Arthur Eddington, once said,'Don't worry if your theory doesn't agree with the observations, because they are probably wrong.' But if your theory disagrees with the Second Law of Thermodynamics, it is in bad trouble. In fact, the theory that the universe has existed forever is in serious difficulty with the Second Law of Thermodynamics. The Second Law, states that disorder always increases with time. Like the argument about human progress, it indicates that there must have been a beginning. Otherwise, the universe would be in a state of complete disorder by now, and everything would be at the same temperature. In an infinite and everlasting universe, every line of sight would end on the surface of a star. This would mean that the night sky would have been as bright as the surface of the Sun.
the Big Bang, all the matter in the universe, would have been on top of itself. The density would have been infinite. It would have been what is called, a singularity. At a singularity, all the laws of physics would have broken down. This means that the state of the universe
Since events before the Big Bang have no observational consequences, one may as well cut them out of the theory, and say that time began at the Big Bang.
That is pure dream land stuff. First off Science must stay with in the realm of reality and in the universe. The laws of physics don't break down. Stephen Hawkins is trying to invoke magic and you all except it "no big deal"
Your god-myth doesn't own squat, the spell casters own you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 14 min Parrot Killer 27,697
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr u196533dm 58,705
News Distrust of the non-religious runs deep in Amer... 1 hr Eagle 12 124
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 2 hr Dogen 2,083
Atheist Humor (Aug '09) 5 hr Hedonist Heretic 213
News Quotes from Famous Freethinkers (Aug '12) 11 hr Hedonist Heretic 1,970
News Washington court rules against florist in gay w... 13 hr Amused 65
More from around the web