Noah's flood real

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#477 Nov 7, 2012
Doctor Who Two wrote:
<quoted text>Well documented and most influential man that ever walk the earth.

You've got nothing. Your evolution has more myths involved in it then in Harry Potter.
Your "documentation" is one self proclaimed account.

Evolution crosses multiple branches of independent sources.

YOU have nothing.

And you know it.

Since: Dec 10

Orefield, PA

#478 Nov 7, 2012
Doctor Who Two wrote:
<quoted text>
If you recall DOLT head, he was talking about my IQ not his. Pin head!
Same person, same IQ. Puppet

Since: Dec 10

Orefield, PA

#479 Nov 7, 2012
Doctor Who Two wrote:
<quoted text>
Well documented and most influential man that ever walk the earth.
You've got nothing. Your evolution has more myths involved in it then in Harry Potter.
"Well documented and most influential man that ever walk the earth."

Really? please present this non-biblical documentation of his existance.
"Your evolution has more myths involved in it then in Harry Potter."

Incorrect, hundreds of thousands of pieces of real evidence, and an almost unanimous agreement by the academic community, says you're an idiot.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#480 Nov 7, 2012
Doctor Who Two wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to clear up a few of your LIES.
"invisible sky pixie" God is not invisible he is just in a place that you can't see him. As in you can't see me. Except you could travel and actually see me. You will never be able to go to where God is. You will never see him.
Evolution uses invisible transition species for it's theory.
Why did God kill all humans and animals on earth ( in your case just animals, your an ape )? Because they started acting just like your acting now.
Actually, the Bible tells us how "the sons of God" came to Earth and had sex with humans; impregnating them with evil DNA which genetically altered future humans and turned them into slavering monsters of depravity.

This made your invisible sky pixie so mad that his plan had failed so he decided to wipe everyone out and start all over again.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#481 Nov 7, 2012
Doctor Who Two wrote:
<quoted text>
Well documented and most influential man that ever walk the earth.
Jesus (assuming he actually existed) comes third behind Mohammed and Isaac Newton

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_100

“ecrasez l'infame”

Since: May 08

Atlanta, Georgia

#482 Nov 7, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Zero reliable documentation or Jesus outside Christians. No historians at the time he was said to live ever wrote a word about him. The closest you get is the forged passage in Josephus decades later. Josephus was not a contemporary of Jesus and even Christians didn't bother to write about him until decades later.
Hmmm it seems as if someone during his life would have wrote something about this so called miracle worker. Yet nobody thought to write a word until 50 years later at the soonest? I guess they couldn't find a pen!
Lmfao!
<quoted text>
Seems to me the "son of god" should have learned to WRITE!
KJV

United States

#485 Nov 7, 2012
Amused wrote:
Just do the math KJV.

The mean radius of the earth is 6371 Km.(The earth is not perfectly spherical. Using the mean should give us a good average.

There were mountains mentioned in the old testament, so we have to account for the height of the mountains in figuring how deep the flood would have to be to cover the entire earth. Just for the sake of argument, we will ignore the Himalayas and the Rockies, where many peaks are well over 10,000 feet. Let's assume no mountain over 1Km in height. That's a very generous assumption in your favor.

The volume of a sphere is 4/3*pi*(radius cubed).

That makes the volume of the earth approximately 1,082,657,777,102.05 cubic kilometers.

Adding the one extra kilometer to the earth's radius gives a volume of 1,083,167,663,016.96 cubic km.

The difference between those values is the volume of water you would need to cover the earth to a depth of 1 kilometer. The difference is 509,885,914.96 cubic kilometers. One cubic kilometer is 1,000,000,000,000 liters. So, the quantity of water needed to cover the earth to a depth of 1 Km is 50,988,591,496,000,000,000,000 liters OVER AND ABOVE the quantity of water already in all the oceans, lakes, ponds, rivers, brooks, ponds and puddles on earth.

If you don't have an explanation other than 'goddidit' for where all that water came from and then went, you have to concede that the entire notion is preposterous. Change the depth of the water to reflect the actual height of mountains, and the absurdity just compounds.

No doubt there may have been some widespread floods in recorded history. Given the fact that the indigenous people of the middle east were only aware of a relatively small portion of the earth, it is unsurprising that these events may have been viewed as worldwide flooding, and recorded as such. Remember, the ancient people of the middle east knew nothing of the Americas, sub-Saharan Africa, the Indian subcontinent, the far east, the further reaches of Europe, or Australia. "The whole world" to the ancient Jews was, in fact, a very small portion of the whole world as we know it.
You do not know the story of the flood!
The story explains everything even rock formations that science can't explain.
It's all there! I'm not writing it here.
KJV

United States

#488 Nov 7, 2012
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>Those were right next to the 10 biggest Dinosaurs:

Argentinosaurus
Sauroposeidon
Spinosaurus
Quetzalcoatlus
Liopleurodon
Shantungosaurus
Utahraptor
Moschops
Sarcosuchus
Shonisaurus

http://dinosaurs.about.com/od/typesofdinosaur...
Ever heard of baby's ?

You people need to learn to think.
Yes Noah took baby's of the animals not adults. The young are healthier and better to repopulate with. This is common sense stuff!

You have a boat do you put Dinosaurs on it or the small baby's?

You guys can't figure this out on your own? You need it explained? What a bunch of fools, no wonder you believe in evolution! You have to let other think for you and you follow them with out a clue if they are right or wrong or even if they are in the right ballpark!
KJV

United States

#489 Nov 7, 2012
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>Another explanation is by Geophysicists as isostatic adjustments.
But it wrong.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#490 Nov 7, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
You should donate your brain to science! It's really is hard to believe a live working brain can keep your heart beating and your lungs breathing but allows your hands to type this crap.
Are you telling me the buybull lies? Or maybe, it is just that you are attempting to divert others from reading and seeing it, for the filth it is?

Why would your god make a parent eat their child?
KJV

United States

#491 Nov 7, 2012
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>Your attempts to discredit Evolution have been feeble. Even if you were to disprove it, that would not make your deity real. All you have done is show up with one "God Of The Gaps" argument after another.
I have not attempted to discredit evolution. I and millions of others have discredit it (evolution) for years.

The flood proves God exist and proves evolution a fraud.
KJV

United States

#492 Nov 7, 2012
The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>Where does the bible say that?
Where do you think?
KJV

United States

#493 Nov 7, 2012
The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, a creationist who denies evolution!! LOL!! That's new!!

I guess those hundreds of thousands of fossils that verify evolution should be ignored!!!
LOL!!
You mean the piles of bones left behind from the flood?
KJV

United States

#494 Nov 7, 2012
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>Latest Data? Has there been yet another re-write to your buybull?

A twelve foot tall drunkard behind the wheel of a boat? No wonder he ran into a mountain! LOL
"Has there been yet another re-write to your buybull?" (Bible not your miss spelled word)

But the Answer is no to your question.
Read the existing bible and the geologist who believe they have found Noah's grave.
KJV

United States

#495 Nov 7, 2012
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>Does your BuyBull explain these?

First feathered dinosaur fossils found in North America

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/10/25/first-f...

WASHINGTON — Scientists in Canada have unearthed the first fossils of a feathered dinosaur ever found in the Americas, the journal Science reported on Thursday.

The 75 million year old fossil specimens, uncovered in the badlands of Alberta, Canada, include remains of a juvenile and two adult ostrich-like creatures known as ornithomimids.

Until now feathered dinosaurs have been found mostly in China and in Germany.

“This is a really exciting discovery, as it represents the first feathered dinosaur specimens found in the Western Hemisphere,” said Darla Zelenitsky, an assistant professor at the University of Calgary and lead author of the study.

“These specimens are also the first to reveal that ornithomimids were covered in feathers, like several other groups of theropod dinosaurs,” Zelenitsky said.

She said the find “suggests that all ornithomimid dinosaurs would have had feathers.”

The creatures had a cameo screen appearance in the original Jurassic Park movie in which they were shown being chased by a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

In the movie however they were portrayed as having scales rather than plumage — which researchers say they now know was not the case.

Francois Therrien, curator at the Royal Tyrrell Museum in Drumheller, Alberta and the co-author of the study, said the discovery revealed another fascinating fact — the existence of early wings in dinosaurs that were too big to fly.

“The fact that wing-like forelimbs developed in more mature individuals suggests they were used only later in life, perhaps associated with reproductive behaviors like display or egg brooding,” he said.
Yes!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#496 Nov 7, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever heard of baby's ?
You people need to learn to think.
Yes Noah took baby's of the animals not adults. The young are healthier and better to repopulate with. This is common sense stuff!
You have a boat do you put Dinosaurs on it or the small baby's?
You guys can't figure this out on your own? You need it explained? What a bunch of fools, no wonder you believe in evolution! You have to let other think for you and you follow them with out a clue if they are right or wrong or even if they are in the right ballpark!
I love that a guy who believes millions of animals were put on a boat by a guy hundreds of years old is telling people to use common sense.
KJV

United States

#497 Nov 7, 2012
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>"The page you are looking for might have been removed,
had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

The host of your link doesn't believe you either.
Clicked on the link and
Just went there and got this!

"Friends, please prayerfully consider the evidence you will see on Noah's Ark. It may not be important or necessary for you to learn of this discovery, but there are millions of people who need confirmation of biblical artifacts in order to strengthen their faith in God and the Bible. Satan is strongly attacking this and other discoveries in order to deceive men of God's truth. All the false stories about finding Noah's ark were created by Satan to "muddy the water," and cause disbelief in the genuine."

You do know how to move around on the web don't you?

Location hidden

#498 Nov 7, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not attempted to discredit evolution. I and millions of others have discredit it (evolution) for years.
The flood proves God exist and proves evolution a fraud.
The flood never happened. This is proven beyond any doubt by geology, the fossil record, archaeology, physics, and basic reason.

It's a fairy tale to tell people to behave.
KJV

United States

#499 Nov 7, 2012
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>I think you got that wrong, there is every bit as much proof that Noah was 12' tall as there was, that he was 24' or 36' or 72', or 3812', or maybe just 2.6" tall.
http://www.6000years.org/frame.php...

Location hidden

#500 Nov 7, 2012
KJV wrote:
Always good to have your evidence consisting of circus sideshow frauds.

There isn't a single real "giant" fossil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 min Eagle 12 10,901
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 50 min ChristineW 14,664
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr ChristineW 244,948
John 3:16 1 hr Shizle 79
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 hr dirtclod 20,623
Atheists should stop feeding the stereotypes 16 hr NightSerf 18
News Si Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Says Atheist... 19 hr thetruth 42
More from around the web