Noah's flood real

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#4717 Sep 1, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
It is funny how even referring to my post you still can't grasp a simple question.
I asked what the bible says.
Yet you continue to rant.
I did not ask how many went on.
I asked what the story tell.
And because you can not answer a question even after I told what the story tell you still can not answer.
The answer is they went two by two. Then it tells of another seven.
That is what the story tells and that is what was asked.
Now had I asked how many gods were involved in the making of me in the first chapter of geneses you would still look for an easy answer.
Instead of using a simple comprehension.
The answer is just outside of Eden.
But you would actually have to read it to get it.
Most people that are against the bible are against it due to the Christian teaching.
Not because of the book itself.
Yet those people say they have read it but there answers only prove they have not.
I am not a Christian.
I am not an atheist.
However I do enjoy reading the bible.
As it should be read.
As a book.
You should try it sometime.
You have not once asked "how they went", but you have repeatedly asked "how many". So do you know how many yet? Clearly the book's words, are not what you consider correct.

So tell us again, that "how many" does not mean a total, a tally, or a count, but rather a description of a mythical procession into a dis-credited vessel.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#4719 Sep 1, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>This is the misdirective garbage you creationists come up with when faced with the fact that you are a liars, lying to spread your failed cult online for a living.
Yes I see I left the s off of he's. sorry about that garbage.

Location hidden

#4720 Sep 1, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>How they went?

They walked, crawled, flew and hopped you dumb fuckler

You retards seriously need some reading and comprehension skills.
LOL

Earth,TX

#4721 Sep 1, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
How they went?
They walked, crawled, flew and hopped you dumb fuckler
You retards seriously need some reading and comprehension skills.
Aww, I need to repeat it again don't I?

You asked "how many"! Again and again, you asked "how many". Now you are going to get all bent out of shape because we saw you do it, and then we saw you deny it. How funny and what a perfect example of a lying Christain loser. LOL!

How they went was "two by two" you dumb fool, not how many the book said there were.

Location hidden

#4723 Sep 2, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Aww, I need to repeat it again don't I?

You asked "how many"! Again and again, you asked "how many". Now you are going to get all bent out of shape because we saw you do it, and then we saw you deny it. How funny and what a perfect example of a lying Christain loser. LOL!

How they went was "two by two" you dumb fool, not how many the book said there were.
Fruit loop warning--------

Location hidden

#4724 Sep 2, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>Tell you what, just give me 1 proof of macro evolution.
Still waiting Reason Personified!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4725 Sep 2, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
All the proof you need--- too bad the proof requires a **working** brain to comprehend.

Proof of evolution: http://www.talkorigins.org/

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4726 Sep 3, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaddap you cowardly creationist with no proof of god!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4727 Sep 3, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for your cult to prove its god!

Liars are not respected in this day and age - neither are paid creationist trolls!

Earth,TX

#4728 Sep 3, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy get a dictionary.
How ; 1. to state or set forth the meaning of (a word, phrase,
As if any dictionary can show what you have posted to topix. Just one page back, proof that you an idiot, a liar, and a gotdamned fool. >>>>
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...

But just in case you are not smart enough to click back to page 223 and look at post # 4705, I have again copied it for your convenience. >>>>>

"Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
You guys are mental. No I did not ask ho many. I asked shat the story tells. Bet you guys just look at the pictures. "

You are full o'shat. Just for the hell of it, using your exact wording and only going back a few pages .... proof that you lie>>>

#1. http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T ...
"Prove me wrong with answering one simple question. In the book of Guinness how many animals went on the ark."

MY COMMENTARY: Book of beer?

#2. http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T ...
" I asked according to the story how many went on."

MY COMMENTARY: Twice.

#3. http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T ...
I asked according to the story how manny animals went on the boat.

MY COMMENTARY: Ok, so you misspelled it, but we all know, "manny" was meant to be "many.

#4. http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T ...
"I said how many does the book say.", " Again I did not ask how many.", "I asked how manny the story tells went on the ark boat whatever. "

MY COMMENTARY: LOL! All that in a single post.

#5. http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T ...
( in guinises chapter one how many gods does it portray )

MY COMMENTARY: Enough Guinness and almost everybody would be spelling "Genesis" wrong.

#6. http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T ...
"How many does the story tell went on the ark."

MY COMMENTARY: Did you just use "how many" again?

#7. http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T ...
"Two by two and another Severn is the answer but if you want a sum of how many you will have to read and find out"

MY COMMENTARY: Us?
It is not "us" asking how many?

Earth,TX

#4729 Sep 3, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
No noise from you is needed, you do stand out as fruit loop already, and your bragging about it does nothing positive for you.

Earth,TX

#4730 Sep 3, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really? Then you are short bus material too, aren't you?

As I have said to you before, that's not my area. I am not going to pretend to prove what I do not claim. Just for your own stash of pertinent data. "I am atheist." If I were an evolutionist, I might go there. And, btw you did get your answer and proof from BoQF who does have some knowledge of that particular subject.

I understand that it pisses you and several others off, that I read nothing into the buybulls message. I take it exactly as it is written, I was born into Christainity, and have 50+ years of intermittent bible study already, and no one yet has been able to convince me that, the bible is a god's message. I know that if so it was a piss poor god, and not worthy of worship.

There is nothing like knowing the truth about the buybull. LOL!

Earth,TX

#4731 Sep 3, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy get a dictionary.
How ; 1. to state or set forth the meaning of (a word, phrase, etc.): They disagreed on how to define “liberal.”
2. to explain or identify the nature or essential qualities of; describe: to define judicial functions.
3. to fix or lay down clearly and definitely; specify distinctly: to define one's responsibilities.
Went ; 1. simple past tense of go
2. a past participle of go.
3. a simple past tense and past participle of wend
Wend ; verb (used with object)
1. to pursue or direct (one's way).
verb (used without object)
1. to proceed or go.
Many ; 1. constituting or forming a large number; numerous: many people.
2. noting each one of a large number (usually followed by a or an): For many a day it rained.
noun
1. a large or considerable number of persons or things: A good many of the beggars were blind.
According ; adjective
1. agreeing: according voices raised in censure.
accord[ uh-kawrd ]
verb (used without object)
1. to be in agreement or harmony; agree.
verb (used with object)
1. to make agree or correspond; adapt.
I may have trouble with spelling due to dyslexia
1. any of various reading disorders associated with impairment of the ability to interpret spatial relationships or to integrate auditory and visual information.
But the best part is that because of it I look up not only worst but the origin of.
Because the (story) does not give a number , tally , or sum voids any of what you attempt to claim that I asked.
You focus on ( how many ) yet to ignorant to grasp the grammatical. Had not ( does the story tell ) been the main focus of the question then you would have a point.
If I asked you how many fingers you have on one hand. Providing you have not lost any. Do you have !
What would your answer be ?
And no one else could answer that question because it was directed at you.
So try this one.
In the first chapter of geneses how many gods does it portray that made man?
Any one can answer that question providing they read the story.
geneses?

Your answer (not that anyone one else could answer it. LOL!)to the question as to how many fingers would be on an ordinary hand would be two by two and three, my answer would be five.

I can't resist, one more time.

It just don't get any funnier than this. My favorite of all your posts >>>

( http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T ...
Decade_in_Ruin wrote "I said how many does the book say.", " Again I did not ask how many.", "I asked how manny the story tells went on the ark boat whatever")

May I quote you? "I ASKED HOW MANY, I DIDN'T ASK HOW MANY, I ASKED HOW MANY." LOL!
LCNLin

United States

#4732 Sep 3, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really? Then you are short bus material too, aren't you?
As I have said to you before, that's not my area. I am not going to pretend to prove what I do not claim. Just for your own stash of pertinent data. "I am atheist." If I were an evolutionist, I might go there. And, btw you did get your answer and proof from BoQF who does have some knowledge of that particular subject.
I understand that it pisses you and several others off, that I read nothing into the buybulls message. I take it exactly as it is written, I was born into Christainity, and have 50+ years of intermittent bible study already, and no one yet has been able to convince me that, the bible is a god's message. I know that if so it was a piss poor god, and not worthy of worship.
There is nothing like knowing the truth about the buybull. LOL!
As you are amusing, hope you keep posting
your Opinions.

Location hidden

#4733 Sep 3, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Still waiting for your cult to prove its god!

Liars are not respected in this day and age - neither are paid creationist trolls!
I did you must have missed it. Too bad.

Location hidden

#4735 Sep 3, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Shaddap you cowardly creationist with no proof of god!
Your septic tank is over flowing.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4738 Sep 3, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith, is believing in sh*t despite the evidence.
All the examples you've given have hard evidence behind them. Religion is the only one which doesn't.
Atheists aren't sure why religion causes its followers to lie to shamelessly and repeatedly. All the evidence is pointing towards a mental illness among theists.
the problem is false teaching of religious leaders. However that was prophecied in the bible.

2 timothy (3:1-5)... Matt 24: 4-14 ..it gives the answer to the questions you asked...

The majority of people on this earth who claim to.be christian are not.
The bible refers to a time period wherr this would be happening. Its called the " last days".

the number one sign that we are in the last days is the fact that false religion has began to fall starting around world war 1.

From 1914 to now religions influence has declined rather quickly. the bible brings out that the nations along with the religons will speak of peace and security 2 thessolians (5:3)

And shortly after the nations will attack ,plunder the wealth etc revelation chapter 18,19

the bible refers to false religion as the great harlot because of its associations with political leaders and the fact that it is found on every continent on the earth...

The bible bible has to be read thoroughly. You have to understand that the bible was written in ancient hebrew and greek. Then it was translated english and other languages.

Many of the questions that atheist ask are in the bible.

Religinsnthat constanly lie cheat steal etc are false.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#4739 Sep 4, 2013
Religion = superstition

Location hidden

#4740 Sep 4, 2013
EdSed wrote:
Religion = superstition
superstition then equals Evolution.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4741 Sep 5, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
I am still waiting for prof that humans have evolved.
Proof of evolution: http://www.talkorigins.org/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 39 min Science 32,988
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 hr replaytime 81,558
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 10 hr Eagle 12 - 3,978
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... Tue Science 2,188
News Atheist inmate wins right to practice his faith... (Aug '15) Oct 11 old_moose 233
News People's forum - Get off the fence of religious... (May '10) Oct 10 blacklagoon 3 94
Deconversion (Feb '17) Oct 10 Eagle 12 - 145
More from around the web