Noah's flood real

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#4632 Aug 21, 2013
Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text>
May I ask why the question “how many the story tells went on the ark boat whatever”?
If we don't know "how many", he considers it proof that we have not read the book, that doesn't tell how many.
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#4633 Aug 21, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>The above? Is why you are never taken seriously.
It's indicative of a severely damaged brain...
Rather than brain damage, I'd say she is a bit of an airhead. Probably needs more science education.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4634 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>Well excuse me. I don't usually read a dumbass long rambling. I ask one simple why, and you flip out. Get control of yourself. I don't believe any of the bible or its mythical writing.
Notice **who** this numnuts is bent on criticizing?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4635 Aug 21, 2013
spudgun wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather than brain damage, I'd say she is a bit of an airhead. Probably needs more science education.
:)

**everyone** can benefit from more quality science education, I say.

:D

As observed by a recent philosopher? All modern society is **based** on science and scientific discoveries: from our cell phones to our internets to our automobiles to our entertainments.

All rely **completely** on science and scientific discoveries to even work at all.

Anyone who is deliberately ignorant of **science**? Is asking for trouble.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#4637 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Notice **who** this numnuts is bent on criticizing?
Well he/she may not be able to help being a dumbass.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4638 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>Well he/she may not be able to help being a dumbass.
That does appear to be the case.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Wichita. Ks.

#4640 Aug 22, 2013
You ask how many.

Is that not correct?

Many means: Being one of a large indefinite number. Amounting to or consisting of a large indefinite number.

Did you notice that associated with the work many is the word numbers?

So yes in context if your question you did ask for the number, amount or count of. You many not think you did but your wording is as such.

If you are trying to make another point maybe you should word it differently.

If not then I ask of you how many animals boarded the ark.

Now back to my question to you before you became overloaded and asinine.

Why ask the question?

Yes I read your half as answer, but you never came out and stated the real reason.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#4641 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>It was just a plagiarized tale of idiocy run rampant (god's idiocy, not man's)

The Noah story is just a Hebrew-rehash of similar tales of flood survival, which have been around for thousands of years-- any place humans settled in areas prone to flooding.

Nothing new about the bible's ugly tale, really-- apart from all the dead babies, of course.

Lots and **lots** of dead babies in the bible...
Stay away from the big words booby they just show off your ignorance.

Location hidden

#4642 Aug 22, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>Boy get your head out of your ass yes it does it tells that they went on two by two and that there was another seven. I asked what the bible says. I don't care what you believe. Stick to the story. Of the two by two and the seven one was clean one unclean one was sacrificed which was sacrificed. The answer is in the book. Not your belief. I don't care what you believe or do not believe. Stick to the story. You can not then shut up because no one cares what you believe any more than you care what others believe. So stop projecting and stick to the story itself. No one asked you what you believe. No one cares.
But she does tell great camp fire story's
She my favorite post toasty.

Location hidden

#4643 Aug 22, 2013
leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>well youbhave faith as well..you believe in evolution which is basically unseen.We were not there so its no possible way to know whats true and whats not.
Booby has a wormy brain.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4644 Aug 22, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay away from the big words booby they just show off your ignorance.
LOL!

Did I make widdle Tate-ums has to wook up in 'is widdle dictionaries?

<laughing at the foolish godbot>

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4645 Aug 22, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Booby has a wormy brain.
Hate speech acknowledged.

Your Jewus (jesus) would be so NOT proud of your actions, here.

Earth,TX

#4647 Aug 22, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
I asked a question in regards to the story. I did not ask for you to add in to the story. And not one of you attempted to read it to get the answer
It is not a question as to is the story true or false. It is not a question as if I believe it to be true or fals. Yet you keep going back to suggest your belief ghat it is true or fals then try to set clame tha I believe. I don't care if it is true or false. I answered the question. The story tells that the animals went two by two and another seven. Most people say they read it and only remark to the two by two. That is just proof that the story has not been read. And still you incist that I answer the question. You want a numbered account that the story does not give. That proves that none of you read any part of this. Instead you read into it. I keep saying I don't care what you believe yet you both keep pushing your belief into the story.
It is sad that you can not answer one question like ( in guinises chapter one how many gods does it portray ) to answer that question you would have to read it and not attempt to give your belief. But neither Christian or atheist are capable of doing that.
You asked "How many?", in response, you got the only correct answer

Earth,TX

#4650 Aug 23, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
How many does the story tell went on the ark. The story clearly does not give a count sum. It is a matter of math. Just as Dave walked x miles and had xy miles to go. How many miles will he travel in all.
The story tells they went 2 by 2. Then it tells of another seven. Then comes the sacrifice. That is the key factor. Keep in mind which was sacrificed.
So the tale gives no tally, and yet you repeatedly insisted on an answer to "how many"?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4651 Aug 23, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
... Keep in mind which was sacrificed.
Ummmmm.... what was left of your waning sanity?

Location hidden

#4653 Aug 24, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>I could show you some story's in that book that would fry your mind.

And to me that is what it is. A collection of some weird asss story's.

Beats the hell out of any story after.
No you could not.

Location hidden

#4655 Aug 24, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
You guys are mental. No I did not ask ho many. I asked shat the story tells. Bet you guys just look at the pictures.
Yes I they are mental.

The pride of atheism.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Wichita. Ks.

#4657 Aug 24, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
You guys are mental. No I did not ask ho many. I asked shat the story tells. Bet you guys just look at the pictures.
OK, what commandments were written on stone and kept?

Or, how many commandments were there that were written down and kept on stone?

All according to the bible.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Wichita. Ks.

#4659 Aug 24, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
None were written on stone and kept. God made a list and Moses broke it. After that god said I will not alwayse stife with man for I will destroy him. We are still here cause god split.
Really?

You are the one that claims to read and know the bible.

Exodus 34

34:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, Hew thee two tables of stone like unto the first: and I will write upon these tables the words that were in the first tables, which thou brakest.

There are no ten commandments, but there are 14 commandments.
You might want to read the bible instead of just looking at the pictures.

Does your arrogance seem a little humbling?

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Wichita. Ks.

#4661 Aug 24, 2013
Deuteronomy 10:5

The commandments placed in the ark of the covenant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 7 min Chimney1 31,420
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr ChristineM 13,373
News Millionaire Entrepreneur Wants to 'Make Atheism... 2 hr Xstain Mullah Fri... 11
News Kenya: Atheist Group Tests Boundaries of Religi... 4 hr emperorjohn 1
News Why I quit atheism 4 hr emperorjohn 2
Majority of Scots now have no religion 15 hr par five 10
News Speaking for God Sun Vaginal wall failure 594
More from around the web