Noah's flood real

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4601 Aug 18, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
The waters came from both above and below dude.
the rain from the flood came from up above..

the waters came from the ground which is why noah was laughed at because it never rained before.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4603 Aug 18, 2013
leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
the rain from the flood came from up above..
the waters came from the ground which is why noah was laughed at because it never rained before.
The bullshit-factor in this one, is quite strong.

Must be a case of severe brain-damage from over-exposure to faith.
LCNlin

United States

#4604 Aug 18, 2013
Albert Einstein called himself an agnostic, while disassociating himself from the label atheist, preferring, he said an "attitude of humility corresponding to the weakness of our intellectual understanding of nature and of our own being.
-
Scratch an atheist and out pops an agnostic.
Dawkins
Einstein

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#4605 Aug 18, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. I did not ask if they were counted. I asked according to the story how many went on. It tell the answer. Adam was created to keep the land. No other reason. And no it is not 8 humans. Noah was a wealthy man and had many servants. He was told to take ALL of his house. Better luck next time. And the question was not for you but thank you for proving what you know about the book.
How many went on? I have answered this already, but the buybull didn't. No final tally.
Adam wasn't keeping anything, he was a field hand, meant only to till.

Earth,TX

#4606 Aug 18, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
A bit of back ground on this atheist.
<quoted text>
"They once exorcized me (I was 13), and they are forever having special prayers asking good to take me from the devil's hands."
Well that explains a lot!!!
Nuff said. LOL
Swallow it down, and chuck it back up, then swallow it again. How nice, you must really love that bit, to keep regurgitating it so often. Never enough for you is it?

Lovely way the Christains treat their own little Christain children, isn't it? Are you envious of my amazing past, or do I have yet another wanta be stalker?

Earth,TX

#4607 Aug 18, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Buybull the great book on evolution!
B - bull crap
U - unproven theory
Y - yelled from the roof tops
B - beseeching all to listen to an
U - unscientific
L - loony toon
L - lie
How soon until you too are in the line for the most expensive brain transplant? LOL!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4609 Aug 18, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are wrong.they went two by two and there was another seven.
Now can you tell which was sacrificed the two or seven. And I will not answer it.
It was just a plagiarized tale of idiocy run rampant (god's idiocy, not man's)

The Noah story is just a Hebrew-rehash of similar tales of flood survival, which have been around for thousands of years-- any place humans settled in areas prone to flooding.

Nothing new about the bible's ugly tale, really-- apart from all the dead babies, of course.

Lots and **lots** of dead babies in the bible...

Earth,TX

#4610 Aug 18, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are wrong.they went two by two and there was another seven.
Now can you tell which was sacrificed the two or seven. And I will not answer it.
The buybull had two different accounts, but no tally(count) on how many, in either tale. The truth is, none, nothing, the boat and Noah, neither ever existed. No world wide flood has ever happened.

And sacrifices? Burnt offerings in a crap filled wood and tar boat? Burnt flesh is one of Jehovahs favorite smells, I guess that his ego still needed massaging even after that unparalleled mass murder

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4613 Aug 19, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy get your head out of your ass yes it does it tells that they went on two by two and that there was another seven. I asked what the bible says. I don't care what you believe. Stick to the story. Of the two by two and the seven one was clean one unclean one was sacrificed which was sacrificed. The answer is in the book. Not your belief. I don't care what you believe or do not believe. Stick to the story. You can not then shut up because no one cares what you believe any more than you care what others believe. So stop projecting and stick to the story itself. No one asked you what you believe. No one cares.
More proof of your Religious Fuckery™

Sad, really.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4615 Aug 19, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb asss I am not religious. Learn to read.
Reading your ill-conceived and poorly written crap is akin to scraping one's eyeballs with a cheese grater.

Go take an English class... or five.

Earth,TX

#4616 Aug 19, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy get your head out of your ass yes it does it tells that they went on two by two and that there was another seven. I asked what the bible says. I don't care what you believe. Stick to the story. Of the two by two and the seven one was clean one unclean one was sacrificed which was sacrificed. The answer is in the book. Not your belief. I don't care what you believe or do not believe. Stick to the story. You can not then shut up because no one cares what you believe any more than you care what others believe. So stop projecting and stick to the story itself. No one asked you what you believe. No one cares.
You asked how many? And the book never said, even though it gives two separate accounts of how they boarded. So how many does that make? 9 total? Very good. That seems to be the only reponse that fits into your shallow brain trough, but ..... a mythical expedition, with a rich man and all his many servants, along with pairs of twos and seven more, and yeah that makes nine total? Got-cha, anything you say Doofus.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4618 Aug 20, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
See this would be simple if you actually read the book. I did not ask for a count. I asked according to the story how manny animals went on the boat. I see you failed reading and comprehension. Just as I failed typing and spelling.
See, this would be even simpler if you proved your book wasn't a lying load of codswallop.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4619 Aug 20, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
The bullshit-factor in this one, is quite strong.
Must be a case of severe brain-damage from over-exposure to faith.
well youbhave faith as well..you believe in evolution which is basically unseen.We were not there so its no possible way to know whats true and whats not.

Earth,TX

#4620 Aug 20, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
See this would be simple if you actually read the book. I did not ask for a count. I asked according to the story how manny animals went on the boat. I see you failed reading and comprehension. Just as I failed typing and spelling.
Again and again, you asked "how many" does the book claim. You are not going to believe this but "how many" asks for a count, a tally, a total number. It does not imply, nor does it specify, how the total might have been aligned when boarding a mythological boat. And nowhere in the book was that answer given to "how many".

HOW ANY MEANS "A COUNT"!

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#4622 Aug 20, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
See this is why you should read. I said how many does the book say. If the book said 12 then that would be the answer. It does not. So back to the question. What does the book say. Two by two and then it tells of another seven. You are drawing straws and avoiding the question. Again I did not ask how many. I asked how manny the story tells went on the ark boat whatever. Yet you continue to insist on a count. Yes I know there is no count. But that is not what was asked. Go back and read the posts
May I ask why the question “how many the story tells went on the ark boat whatever”?

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Wichita. Ks.

#4624 Aug 20, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously; can you not read as well. They went two by two. And there was another seven. Open the book. Don't ask me.
Read just fifteen the arc landed which was clean and unclean and about the sacrifice.
People it does not matter if the story is fact or fiction. The only thing that does matter is if you read it and what do you comprehend. It is not as complex as you are taught as a child from thd christins. If you can get all the BS that the Christian teaching has shoved down your throat and read it as a child. As the book tells you are to read it. Look it up. Read as a chilb, bible. Your browser will take you right to it. If for no other reason read it and prove me wrong. Or to prove the Christian teaching is wrong or to just prove the story is just a story. But while you are reading it put your personal beliefs or faith aside. Did you ever read those choose your own adventure books? I loved those. But most kids my age didn't. Simply because they couldn't comprehend the concept. The bible is a choose your own adventure book. For those that say it is not has no idea how to use the reffrence that is usually down the middle of the pages. If your bible doesn't have it throw it away and get a old one. Older the better. I would gladly teach anyone how it works provided they actually read the book as a book.
where did I even make any statement contradicted what you posted? You cannot read. I ask why ask the question.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4627 Aug 20, 2013
leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
well youbhave faith as well
Nope. You lie-- likely because you cannot concieve of a worldview WITHOUT lying (faith).
leahisadoll wrote:
..you believe in evolution which is basically unseen.
Nope. That would be ANOTHER lie of yours.

I do not BELIEVE in evolution.

I grudgingly ACCEPT it as very likely.

THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE, HERE.

Unlike YOU?

I'm willing to entertain FACTS that could prove evolution false.

So far?

Nothing like that exists...

(facts, that is... LIES? sure... lies exist everywhere in religion)
leahisadoll wrote:
We were not there so its no possible way to know whats true and whats not.
The above? Is why you are never taken seriously.

It's indicative of a severely damaged brain...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4628 Aug 20, 2013
Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text> where did I even make any statement contradicted what you posted? You cannot read. I ask why ask the question.
He's just a godbot, pretending to be something else.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Wichita. Ks.

#4630 Aug 21, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a dumb asss I answered your question. Read you dumb asss
Well excuse me. I don't usually read a dumbass long rambling. I ask one simple why, and you flip out. Get control of yourself. I don't believe any of the bible or its mythical writing.

Earth,TX

#4631 Aug 21, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
See this is why you should read. I said how many does the book say. If the book said 12 then that would be the answer. It does not. So back to the question. What does the book say. Two by two and then it tells of another seven. You are drawing straws and avoiding the question. Again I did not ask how many. I asked how manny the story tells went on the ark boat whatever. Yet you continue to insist on a count. Yes I know there is no count. But that is not what was asked. Go back and read the posts
So how many are two by two, and another seven? Come on Doofus, answer your own dipshit question*. How many does the book say?

*Your Dipshit question =(I said how many does the book say). Then just in case anyone thinks that you aren't totally fractured, you throw in this =(Again I did not ask how many). LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 4 min Thinking 13,400
News Millionaire Entrepreneur Wants to 'Make Atheism... 6 min Baconator 75
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min Thinking 255,318
News Your atheism isn&#x27;t going to keep your... (Apr '14) 28 min Eagle 12 21
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 43 min Patrick 51,157
News Why I quit atheism 45 min Patrick 3
Majority of Scots now have no religion 1 hr Patrick 12
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 hr ChristineM 31,433
More from around the web