Noah's flood real

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#4429 Jul 26, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>Look I don't know why you keep posting that we all know the bibull is not worth the paper it is printed on.
I repost it in hopes you'll read it because you have some how missed the first line.

BIBULL the great book on evolution!

B - bull crap
I - idiocy
B - beseeching all to listen to an
U - unscientific
L - loony toon
L - lie

Location hidden

#4430 Jul 26, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Should we imagine your non-answers to be, that which we know to be truth, rather than that which you have faith in, but no evidence of?
You go right ahead

Location hidden

#4431 Jul 26, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Right, the bible is bullcrap.
Right, the bible is idiocy.
Right, the bible does beseech all "Jews" to listen.
Right, the bible is unscientific.
Right, the bible is looney toon.

So you can see evolution, where none exists(in the bible)?
And, right again, the bible is lies.
Evolution never happened never will. But keep the faith.

Location hidden

#4432 Jul 26, 2013
Greene Tyson:

“Do I believe in string theory?” he said.“No. I only believe in things that are proven.”

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#4433 Jul 26, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice lie
Lie.... what lie? Apperently you don't know what truth is.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#4434 Jul 26, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny
Why is that funny?

you posted:-
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
"The ark was not a mono-hull galleon, it was an array of small flat-bottom pontoons roped together. Large modern river barges are also assembled from dozens of small barges chained together."
http://www.noahs-ark-flood.com/faq.htm
As I keep asking:-

Where in the bibull does it say:-

"And the lord said unto Noah build me many small flat-bottom pontoons and rope them together"

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#4435 Jul 26, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
I repost it in hopes you'll read it because you have some how missed the first line.
BIBULL the great book on evolution!
B - bull crap
I - idiocy
B - beseeching all to listen to an
U - unscientific
L - loony toon
L - lie
Now this the funny part because you are too stupid to realize that you have been describing your own book of myths the bibull.

Seriously did your parents drop you on your head (repeatedly) as a baby.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4436 Jul 26, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't waist my time ...
How do you "waist time"?

Do you wrap it around your middle?

Perhaps you draw the time out, and then twist your center, to get time to go around you like a belt.

Hmmmm...

"waisting time" could be a new Olympic Sport!

.... what?

......... what's that?

.......... You meant to write "waste"?

Oh!

Well.... you **are** some kind of special stupid.

.. aren't you?

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#4437 Jul 26, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you "waist time"?
Do you wrap it around your middle?
Perhaps you draw the time out, and then twist your center, to get time to go around you like a belt.
Hmmmm...
"waisting time" could be a new Olympic Sport!
.... what?
......... what's that?
.......... You meant to write "waste"?
Oh!
Well.... you **are** some kind of special stupid.
.. aren't you?
The stupid is strong in The Almighty Tzar.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4438 Jul 27, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
The stupid is strong in The Almighty Tzar.
Yes.... yes it is.

I suppose I should not tease the near-infinitely stupid like the above, but....

... if he didn't act like such an azz all the time?

:)

Location hidden

#4439 Jul 27, 2013
"evolutionary hypotheses are based upon the supposition that all these rocks were laid down overvast aeons of time; that the fossil record shows the passage of billions of years; that the fossils in the rocks were not laid down suddenly, as a result of greatcatastrophes, like a world-wide flood! Yet, the Bible not only asserts that the flood of Noah was global, but allows, in the first verses of Genesis, for any number of submergences of the continental land masses beneath the waters of the seas. Any geologist knows that fossil sea shells are found atop the highest mountains on earth; from the Rockies to the Himalayas."

http://www.garnertedarmstrong.org/pubs/evolut...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4440 Jul 27, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
Lying For Jewsus Creationist Bullshit site ignored.

Location hidden

#4441 Jul 27, 2013
http://www.garnertedarmstrong.org/pubs/evolut...

"Price conclusively shows, most of the rocks of our earth prove great catastrophes occurred in the past; and most of the sedimentary rocks, including miles and miles of coal beds show very recent "catastrophes," such asmassive floods. Since God's word speaks of a globalflood, and the rocks cry out in a great roaring voice that "A FLOOD DID THIS," only a fool would ignore the obvious message of the rocks. It requires on the average about a forty foot thick layer of vegetation, ripped up, and water borne to then be crushed beneath subsequent layers of muds to form a seam of coal only one foot thick. Coal beds prove gargantuan catastrophes in the past, as do many, many other strata, such as marbles, which are sometimes formed from solid masses of sea bottom life.

All such evidence completely destroys the theory that it required vast aeons of time for various forms of life to "evolve" into other, remarkably different forms of life; that men eventually evolved from "simple, one-celled animals" like amoeba.

To assume that our continents and islands; the massive mountain ranges of our earth, and all topographical features of the land are the result of "uniformity"; that we are viewing the results of a very slow, gradual process which required billions of years is sheer nonsense.

Our present river systems and deltas portray only a very recent development. In the North American continent are hundreds of dry lake beds, vast areas where ancient inland sea shores are clear by visible. The Great Salt Lake is but a tiny puddle remaining from massive "Lake Bonneville," which was a huge inland sea at one time. The Mississippi River is but a tiny trickle when compared with the monstrous drainage basin that once surged toward the South, carrying untold amounts of silts and sediments that were deposited across many states. When the North American continent was thrust upward from the seas which covered it, the buckling of the tectonic plates beneath caused the massive mountain building that is evident by looking at the great Rocky Mountains; the Cascades, and the Sierra Madremountains. In the river valleys one discovers deep layers of sedimentary rocks. Along the spines of the mountains, one sees the ancient granites and schists; up thrusts of "bedrock" that soar as high as 14,000 feet."

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4442 Jul 27, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
What is it about the fact this website is 100% lies, you don't get?

NOTHING that your idiot Garner Armstrong says is true.

Nothing.

So much so? If the moron Armstrong claimed the sun came up in the East? Most folk, upon hearing that claim, would stay up all night--just in case.

Armstrong's credibility really is that low.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#4444 Jul 28, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it about the fact this website is 100% lies, you don't get?
NOTHING that your idiot Garner Armstrong says is true.
Nothing.
So much so? If the moron Armstrong claimed the sun came up in the East? Most folk, upon hearing that claim, would stay up all night--just in case.
Armstrong's credibility really is that low.
Garner Ted Armstrong now that's a name from the past, bloody hell I worked out he was a moron by the time I was 16 after I heard him speak once or twice.

Location hidden

#4445 Jul 28, 2013
http://www.newgeology.us/presentation32.html

Do big changes (macroevolution) really happen? Evolutionists tell us we cannot see evolution taking place because it happens too slowly. A human generation takes about 20 years from birth to parenthood. They say it took tens of thousands of generations to form man from a common ancestor with the ape, from populations of only hundreds or thousands. We do not have these problems with bacteria. A new generation of bacteria grows in as short as 12 minutes or up to 24 hours or more, depending on the type of bacteria and the environment, but typically 20 minutes to a few hours. There are more bacteria in the world than there are grains of sand on all of the beaches of the world (and many grains of sand are covered with bacteria). They exist in just about any environment: hot, cold, dry, wet, high pressure, low pressure, small groups, large colonies, isolated, much food, little food, much oxygen, no oxygen, in toxic chemicals, etc. There is much variation in bacteria. There are many mutations (in fact, evolutionists say that smaller organisms have a faster mutation rate than larger ones16). But they never turn into anything new. They always remain bacteria. Fruit flies are much more complex than already complex single-cell bacteria. Scientists like to study them because a generation (from egg to adult) takes only 9 days. In the lab, fruit flies are studied under every conceivable condition. There is much variation in fruit flies. There are many mutations. But they never turn into anything new. They always remain fruit flies. Many years of study of countless generations of bacteria and fruit flies all over the world shows that evolution is not happening today

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4446 Jul 28, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
"A remarkable fossil find has been found in Peru: 346 whales buried in diatomaceous earth. The preservation of the whales is so pristine and complete, the authors of the paper in the Feb. 2004 issue of Geology1 conclude that the whales had to be buried rapidly, in days or weeks. If so, it represents a rate of accumulation of diatoms many times higher than what occurs in modern oceans.
The authors point out some amazing things about this fossil deposit:
Condition: The whale skeletons are “preserved in pristine condition (bones articulated [i.e., still assembled] or at least closely associated), in some cases including preserved baleen.”
Fine details:“The most complete whale (WCBa 20) was fully articulated; the microscopic detail of its baleen was preserved … and there is black, heavy-mineral replacement of the spinal cord and some intervertebral disks. There were no similar minerals in the surrounding sediment. These nonbony tissues were still present when the whale was completely buried.” Other instances of baleen, the delicate straining structure of the whale’s mouth, were also found.
Vertical extent:“The 346 whales within ~1.5 km2 of surveyed surface were not buried as an event, but were distributed uninterrupted through an 80-m-thick sedimentary section.” Since they were found uniformly distributed from bottom to top of the formation, the conditions in which they were buried must have also been uniform.
Unlaminated strata:“The diatomaceous sediment lacks repeating primary laminations, but instead is mostly massive, with irregular laminations and speckles.” In other words, it was not due to a cyclic process, like the annual climate change that produces tree rings.
Lack of bioturbation: Small organisms have not altered the deposit.“There is no evidence for bioturbation by invertebrates in the whale-bearing sediment.” Apparently they didn’t have the chance, it happened so fast.
Intact diatoms:“If most diatoms dissolve before preservation in the sediment, one would find frustules in all stages of dissolution. Diatoms in the Pisco diatomaceous sediment are often broken, but SEMstudy indicated fine preservation, with no significant evidence of dissolution.… In the shallow-water Pisco Formation, the diatoms were probably buried too quickly for much dissolution to occur.” The authors point out that in contemporary diatom deposits, only 2–3% of the frustules (glass shells) usually remain undissolved, up to 24% in special cases in Antarctica."
http://crev.info/2004/02/hundreds_of_whales_b...
Hi! I have been reading your research... Well done! SL

Location hidden

#4447 Jul 28, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>Hi! I have been reading your research... Well done! SL
Thank you.

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#4448 Jul 28, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
http://www.newgeology.us/prese ntation32.html
Do big changes (macroevolution) really happen? Evolutionists tell us we cannot see evolution taking place because it happens too slowly. A human generation takes about 20 years from birth to parenthood. They say it took tens of thousands of generations to form man from a common ancestor with the ape, from populations of only hundreds or thousands. We do not have these problems with bacteria. A new generation of bacteria grows in as short as 12 minutes or up to 24 hours or more, depending on the type of bacteria and the environment, but typically 20 minutes to a few hours. There are more bacteria in the world than there are grains of sand on all of the beaches of the world (and many grains of sand are covered with bacteria). They exist in just about any environment: hot, cold, dry, wet, high pressure, low pressure, small groups, large colonies, isolated, much food, little food, much oxygen, no oxygen, in toxic chemicals, etc. There is much variation in bacteria. There are many mutations (in fact, evolutionists say that smaller organisms have a faster mutation rate than larger ones16). But they never turn into anything new. They always remain bacteria. Fruit flies are much more complex than already complex single-cell bacteria. Scientists like to study them because a generation (from egg to adult) takes only 9 days. In the lab, fruit flies are studied under every conceivable condition. There is much variation in fruit flies. There are many mutations. But they never turn into anything new. They always remain fruit flies. Many years of study of countless generations of bacteria and fruit flies all over the world shows that evolution is not happening today
Once again, you assume that all bacteria are of the same 'kind'. That is ignoring the vast amount of differences between bacteria. And yes, bacteria do change over time. They evolve and adapt to their environments and acquire new capabilities due to the mutations they undergo. For example, bacteria have evolved to digest *nylon*, a material they never experienced before fairly recently. That seems like a major new ability to me.

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#4449 Jul 28, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
"time did not 'come from' anything. To 'come from' requires time"
So Time is impossible!
No, that does NOT follow. You assume that time needs a cause. And *that* is wrong because time *cannot* have a cause.
Thanks you summed it nicely. Time could not have happened outside of Gods creation.
Box!!!!
Wrong yet again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 37 min MIDutch 11,798
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr MIDutch 29,599
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 hr An NFL Fan 19,820
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 hr I Am No One_ 254,987
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 6 hr Patrick 3,515
News Speaking for God 13 hr Lawrence Wolf 566
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 15 hr Eagle 12 50,979
More from around the web