Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#4411 Jul 24, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not an answer, "god".
But I see your hubris grows and grows-- NOW you think YOU are the sole judge and arbiter who is worthy...!
Wow...
... how do you sleep with such an ego?
Well what do you expect it calls itself 'The Almighty Tzar' now lets face it that is one hell of an ego.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#4412 Jul 25, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Try reading the post booby.
BIBULL the great book on evolution!
B - bull crap
I - idiocy
B - beseeching all to listen to an
U - unscientific
L - loony toon
L - lie
I am sure that you are used to getting most things wrong, but this time and in this post you got most of it right.

Here is the correction. >>

B - bull crap
I - idiocy
U - unscientific
L - loony toon
L - lie

<< This part is completely correct, and if there is ever another book called "bible" which embodies the words buy and bull as well as does the Holy Bible, then it too will fit this definition, even if it is a book on evolution.
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#4413 Jul 25, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been judged unworthy of salvation.
Strange comment for a "Christian". Or are you another topix nutjob who thinks he's God?

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#4414 Jul 25, 2013
spudgun wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange comment for a "Christian". Or are you another topix nutjob who thinks he's God?
I am going with nutjob..... hummm yep definitely nutjob.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4415 Jul 25, 2013
Ain't he cute?

With one little question, I manage to make him display his True Colors™.

And they are the color of BS, naturally.

If only he were not so ...

... typical.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#4416 Jul 25, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you are because you have no answer to my question.
Don't waist my time with childish question. You claim to know more of the bible then Christians so I expect adult conversation.

Location hidden

#4417 Jul 25, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>You are kidding...

Where in the bibull is there anything about Evolution, if there was why are so godbots opposed to Evolution?
Dense.

Location hidden

#4418 Jul 25, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>All of your posts are C&P from creationist sites which have been shown to be either made up garbage, out right lies or deliberate misrepresentation of the facts.

All you have done so far is display your complete and abject ignorance of all the sciences and the bibull.

BTW. Where in the bibull does it say:-

"And the lord said unto Noah build me many small flat-bottom pontoons and rope them together"
I thought you read the Bible.

Location hidden

#4419 Jul 25, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure that you are used to getting most things wrong, but this time and in this post you got most of it right.

Here is the correction. >>

B - bull crap
I - idiocy
U - unscientific
L - loony toon
L - lie

<< This part is completely correct, and if there is ever another book
called "bible" which embodies the words buy and bull as well as does the Holy Bible, then it too will fit this definition, even if it is a book on evolution.
No correction needed.

B - bull crap
I - idiocy
U - unscientific
L - loony toon
L - lie

Location hidden

#4420 Jul 25, 2013
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>yes.

[QUOTE]Was there always time?"

This is an ambiguous question.

[QUOTE]If time was always, then so matter and energy could have always existed and of course that would mean science is wrong on the date of the universe. So is science wrong? or did time come from nothing?

"Once again, you failed to read what I wrote. Science says that the current expansion phase began about 13.7 billion years ago. Whether the 'universe' began at that point is as yet undecided.

(The Universe is commonly defined as the totality of existence,[1][2][3][4] including planets, stars, galaxies, the contents of intergalactic space, and all matter and energy.[5][6] Similar terms include the cosmos, the world and nature.

The farthest distance that it is theoretically possible for humans to see, called the observable universe, is about 93 billion light years in diameter.[7] Scientific observation of the Universe has led to inferences of its earlier stages. These observations suggest that the Universe has been governed by the same physical laws and constants throughout most of its extent and history. The Big Bang theory is the prevailing cosmological model that describes the early development of the Universe, which is calculated to have "BEGUN" 13.798 ± 0.037 billion years ago.)

BEGUN" 13.798 ± 0.037 billion years ago.

*If* the universe started at the BB, then time did also.

And, once again, time did not 'come from' anything. To 'come from' requires time.
"time did not 'come from' anything. To 'come from' requires time"

So Time is impossible!

Thanks you summed it nicely. Time could not have happened outside of Gods creation.

Box!!!!

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#4421 Jul 25, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't waist my time with childish question. You claim to know more of the bible then Christians so I expect adult conversation.
1. You come to an atheist forum on topix post a pile of garbage and when you are called to task you refuse to answer any questions about your posts, so in fact it is you who is been childish.

2. I have never claimed to know more about the bibull than christians but your knowledge is woeful to the point of nonexistent. So therefore I certainly know more about the bibull than you, in fact my dog knows more about the bibull than you.

3. No you do not expect an adult conversation, you expect to come here post total BS and get off scott free.

Well guess what sunny jim that is not the way it works. If you want to make some ridiculous claim that you better have the evidence to back it up and creation sites do not even come close as to be counted as evidence.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#4422 Jul 25, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dense.
Look we know you are, you don't have to keep telling us.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#4423 Jul 25, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you read the Bible.
I have that is why I am an atheist but it seems 100% certain that you have not.

As I keep asking:-

Where in the bibull does it say:-

"And the lord said unto Noah build me many small flat-bottom pontoons and rope them together"

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#4424 Jul 25, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
No correction needed.
B - bull crap
I - idiocy
U - unscientific
L - loony toon
L - lie
Look I don't know why you keep posting that we all know the bibull is not worth the paper it is printed on.

Earth,TX

#4425 Jul 25, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Should we imagine your non-answers to be, that which we know to be truth, rather than that which you have faith in, but no evidence of?

Earth,TX

#4426 Jul 25, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
No correction needed.
B - bull crap
I - idiocy
U - unscientific
L - loony toon
L - lie
Right, the bible is bullcrap.
Right, the bible is idiocy.
Right, the bible does beseech all "Jews" to listen.
Right, the bible is unscientific.
Right, the bible is looney toon.

So you can see evolution, where none exists(in the bible)?
And, right again, the bible is lies.

Location hidden

#4427 Jul 26, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>1. You come to an atheist forum on topix post a pile of garbage and when you are called to task you refuse to answer any questions about your posts, so in fact it is you who is been childish.

2. I have never claimed to know more about the bibull than christians but your knowledge is woeful to the point of nonexistent. So therefore I certainly know more about the bibull than you, in fact my dog knows more about the bibull than you.

3. No you do not expect an adult conversation, you expect to come here post total BS and get off scott free.

Well guess what sunny jim that is not the way it works. If you want to make some ridiculous claim that you better have the evidence to back it up and creation sites do not even come close as to be counted as evidence.
Nice lie

Location hidden

#4428 Jul 26, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>I have that is why I am an atheist but it seems 100% certain that you have not.

As I keep asking:-

Where in the bibull does it say:-

Funny

Location hidden

#4429 Jul 26, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>Look I don't know why you keep posting that we all know the bibull is not worth the paper it is printed on.
I repost it in hopes you'll read it because you have some how missed the first line.

B - bull crap
I - idiocy
U - unscientific
L - loony toon
L - lie

Location hidden

#4430 Jul 26, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Should we imagine your non-answers to be, that which we know to be truth, rather than that which you have faith in, but no evidence of?
You go right ahead

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 44 min Into The Night 94,354
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 2 hr 15th Dalai Lama 5,996
a prayer of salvation for those who are willing (Oct '17) 5 hr blacklagoon 3 144
News Geoff Robson is wrong about Richard Dawkins, th... 6 hr Prince of Darkness 9
News Christ, Atheism, Quantum Physics, and the Natur... 21 hr nanoanomaly 1
News Egyptian Parliament considers outlawing atheism May 21 Guest 6
Stephen Hawking, now a believer May 8 superwilly 20