Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
"So, you can't or wont answer any of my questions."
What would the point be? The Bible clearly answers all your questions.
I don't need to answer something God already did answer long before your great great great great great great grandfather Noah lived.
Please supply chapter and verse far ALL of these:-

1. There is NO geological evidence of a global flood.

2. If there was a global flood where did the 27,000 feet of water come from?

3. If there was a global flood where did the 27,000 feet of water go to?

4. The rain falling on the decks would have landed at the rate of about 150 tons per second. At that rate there would have around 4000 tons of standing water on the decks. Why didn't sink?

5. How did Noah collect kangaroos, penguins ect.?

6. How did he put them back?

7. How did Noah repopulate the world with seven people without committing incest?

8. How did their genetically defective offspring travel to unknown countries like America and Australia?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
I was going to say:-
No self-respecting god would permit likes him to be born.
Yes, there's that...

“Handsome white and black men”

Since: Jan 10

Interracial love

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Carchar king wrote:
Don't bother, these atheists are too lazy to look in the Bible for answers. They'll continue blabbering " God doesn't exist( With no evidence) God's not real, Religion is so DUMB!!
Most of us atheists have read the buybull and have been xtians at one point. We looked for proof for the bibilical stories and found none.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>Most of us atheists have read the buybull and have been xtians at one point. We looked for proof for the bibilical stories and found none.
Yep.

“Handsome white and black men”

Since: Jan 10

Interracial love

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read the bible-- 100's of times.
Wow. I read the buybull a few times and decided that that it contained too much bullshyt to read the whole thing.

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take this post of your as you throwing in the towel.
Do you like being wrong so often? How was this my throwing in the towel?
Libertarian

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

The flood real? Mwa ha ha!

Go to the library. Go to S for science. Start reading until you've educated yourself in the real world. Then put your ridiculous fairy tales away for good.

How did Noah get the kangaroos back to Australia?

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Libertarian wrote:
Go to the library. Go to S for science. Start reading until you've educated yourself in the real world. Then put your ridiculous fairy tales away for good.
They walked apparently. So I would say are gods because they can walk on water.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>Most of us atheists have read the buybull and have been xtians at one point. We looked for proof for the bibilical stories and found none.
Indeed. Reading the WHOLE buybull is an excellent tool to making an atheist.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> Wow. I read the buybull a few times and decided that that it contained too much bullshyt to read the whole thing.
:)

I'm obviously more stubborn-- it took me longer to figure it out.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Libertarian wrote:
According to KJV? "god helped".

Or in plain English: magic.

It's Magic all the way down with these idiots.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do have proof of God.
Pity you won't ever see it.
Only you can see what's in your imagination

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole earth was covered with the Flood waters,
It wasn't, you know.

Well, not according to Langoliers.

"Was there a global flood?

No. The flood of Noah was a Euphrates River flood in southern Sumer similar to the flood of 1954 in southern Iraq. The "earth" in Genesis 7:17-18 refers to the ground/land in the flooded region, not the entire planet."

That's what the man posted.

Perhaps you should have words with him?

Or maybe he needs to have words with you?

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Making rules for God again?
You guys do it all the time - you're always making rules for your god and thereby restricting his actions

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple you tried changing the subject and said let me know when I come up with an answer. It was not what I was talking about. You clearly did not want to continue with what I was talking about. That's why it looked as if you were throwing in the towel.
Not at all. In fact, I gave a reply to your position and then extended my comment by noting that your ultimate goal isn't reached even if you were right.

Once again, even if there is a 5D space that we are embedded in, the phrase 'before time' is meaningless. That hold no matter what the 5D structure is like. In other words, you gave a distraction involving higher dimensions that didn't do what you wanted. And, even if it had, the ultimate goal of showing the existence of a creator and a young earth isn't reached.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't, you know.
Well, not according to Langoliers.
"Was there a global flood?
No. The flood of Noah was a Euphrates River flood in southern Sumer similar to the flood of 1954 in southern Iraq. The "earth" in Genesis 7:17-18 refers to the ground/land in the flooded region, not the entire planet."
That's what the man posted.
Perhaps you should have words with him?
Or maybe he needs to have words with you?
According to the bible it was deluge(flood).. the people back then lauhed at Noah and his family because it never rained.

(genesis 6:17)“And as for me, here I am bringing the deluge of waters upon the earth to bring to ruin all flesh in which the force of life is active from under the heavens. Everything that is in the earth will expire".
The water that came down came from the thermosphere. As you read Genesis it says the God opened the heavens. When the earth became exposed all water and the thermosphere came down because the water cooled and fell. This and debris from space would have also have fell.

if you want to understand the bible it is better to let scripture interpret scripture, Otherwise you get confusion and then division.
The bible is very complex,so reading it once will not get understanding it. many of it uses symbolism,literal,metaphors and allegories and other literary terms to hel the reader understand it.
the flood is mention several times in the bible several times. it never mentions as the euphrates river.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Making rules for God again?
As all gods are man made I can make up any rules I like for them.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole earth was covered with the Flood waters, and the world that then existed was destroyed by the very waters out of which the earth had originally emerged at God's command (Genesis 1:9; 2 Peter 3:5,6). But where did those waters go after the flood?
There are a number of Scripture passages that identify the flood waters with the present-day seas (Amos 9:6 and Job 38:8-11 note “waves”). If the waters are still here, why are the highest mountains not still covered with water, as they were in Noah's day? Psalm 104 suggests an answer. After the waters covered the mountains (verse 6), God rebuked them and they fled (verse 7); the mountains rose, the valleys sank down (verse 8) and God set a boundary so that they will never again cover the earth (verse 9)[1]. They are the same waters!
Isaiah gives this same statement that the waters of Noah would never again cover the earth (Isaiah 54:9). Clearly, what the Bible is telling us is that God acted to alter the earth's topography. New continental landmasses bearing new mountain chains of folded rock strata were uplifted from below the globe-encircling waters that had eroded and leveled the pre-Flood topography, while large deep ocean basin were formed to receive and accommodate the Flood waters that then drained off the emerging continents.
That is why the oceans are so deep, and why there are folded mountain ranges. Indeed, if the entire earth's surface were leveled by smoothing out the topography of not only the land surface but also the rock surface on the ocean floor, the waters of the ocean would cover the earth's surface to a depth of 1.7 miles (2.7 kilometers). We need to remember that nearly 70 percent of the earth's surface is still covered by water. Quite clearly, then, the waters of Noah's Flood are in today's ocean basins.
http://www.christiananswers.net/q-aig/aig-flo...
I never knew the bibull was peer reviewed.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
http://discovermagazine.com/2012/jul-aug/06-b...
"Long before the discovery of the scablands, geologists dismissed the role of catastrophic floods in interpreting European geology. By the end of the 19th century such ideas not only were out of fashion but were geological heresy. When J Harlen Bretz uncovered evidence of giant floods in eastern Washington in the 1920s, it took most of the 20th century for other geologists to believe him. Geologists had so thoroughly vilified the concept of great floods that they could not believe it when somebody actually found evidence of one.
Bretz was a classic field geologist and a controversial figure throughout his career. In 1925 he presented the story of the region’s giant floods, seeing what others at first could not—and then would not—see. He spent his lifetime piecing together the story of how a raging wall of water hundreds of feet high roared across eastern Washington, carving deep channels before cascading down the Columbia River Gorge as a wall of water high enough to turn Oregon’s Willamette Valley into a vast backwater lake.
Bretz found exotic granite boulders perched on basalt cliffs hundreds of feet above the highest recorded river level. In the scablands, a desolate region stripped of soil, he came across dry waterfalls and potholes hundreds of feet above the modern river. Gigantic gravel bars deposited within dry valleys implied deep, fast-flowing water. Streamlined hills rose like islands, extending more than 100 feet above the scoured-out channelways.
He realized the chaotic landscape had been carved by an enormous flood that chewed deep channels through hundreds of feet of solid basalt. The ancient flood deposited an enormous delta around Portland, Oregon, backing up flow into the Willamette Valley. The waters, he eventually realized, could have come from catastrophic drainage of Lake Missoula, an ancient, glacier-dammed lake in western Montana.
Bretz was ridiculed until 1940, when geologist Joe Pardee described giant ripple marks on the bed of Lake Missoula. The 50-foot-high ripples, he said, were formed by fast-flowing currents and not by the sluggish bottom water of a lake. Only sudden failure of the glacial dam could have released the 2,000-foot-deep lake. The catastrophic release of 600 cubic miles of water through a narrow gap would sweep away everything in its path. In 1979, when Bretz was 97 years old, the Geological Society of America awarded him its highest honor, the Penrose Medal."
And what has that got to do with a global flood???

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sad all that reading and zero understanding.
Proof of your god not being real:

No self-respecting god would permit such as YOU to represent it's good name.

None.

Proving to 100% that you are NOT representing ANY god.

At all.

Too Easy--- your god isn't real, because YOU are an ASS.

Simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,261 - 3,280 of4,522
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••