Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#3071 Apr 1, 2013
I have it as my Facebook profile pic just google image or yahoo image it no problem.
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I was going to ask Bob for a link to where ever he obtained it from, because I will proudly display it.
KJV

United States

#3072 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>Actually I was going to ask Bob for a link to where ever he obtained it from, because I will proudly display it.
Oh goodie. Can you get the others to join you? You can be so proud that your brain is confused on what sex you body is. Something to be so proud of.
Well that brain damage helps explain your delusion of atheist.

Go for it "="

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3073 Apr 1, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the law in many states and the law of the God of the Bible. Just because it's really unforced in most states doesn't mean you are not breaking the law.
I do not recognize your book of HATE and BIGOTRY as an authority, let alone a LAW.

Your bigotry and hate is showing.

Again.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3074 Apr 1, 2013
Here's 5 that are common:

" http://readwrite.com/2013/03/27/5-great-viral... ;

Right-click on the image you want, say "save as" and then import the pic to your Topix profile.

I used the original, simple red & pink one, superimposed over my old Topix pic, and used ArtWeaver program to set the red image to about 70% opacity.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3075 Apr 1, 2013
If you look at the timeline on this page, " http://www.facebook.com/WOH247" ; they have a bunch of creative ones too.

But this is by far, the best source I found so far:

" http://www.facebook.com/The.Equality.Mantra... ;

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3076 Apr 1, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh goodie. Can you get the others to join you? You can be so proud that your brain is confused on what sex you body is. Something to be so proud of.
Go for it "="
I am not in the least confused-- I prefer women.

Well.... >>intelligent<< women (which means they will not be True Believers™ of any stripe).

I also believe in EQUALITY.

Something you are 100% unfamiliar with, obviously....

... bigot.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3077 Apr 1, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
I have it as my Facebook profile pic just google image or yahoo image it no problem.
<quoted text>
I do too.

That's where I got the idea to also put it here.

:)

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#3078 Apr 2, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.

Earth,TX

#3079 Apr 2, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Go for it "="
Wow, you are making no sense, but that is proof that my post excited you so much, that you literally fell pissing all over your self trying to find a way to turn your viterol onto me. Well it didn't work, for it's obvious that to you, anything that meets with one's approval means that is what you are, yes?

Do you approve of Sloppy Joe sandwiches, if so then you are one. Do you approve of mudding trucks, if so then you are one. Do you approve of fried shrimp, if so then you are one.

Were I gay, I still would not choose to be married. Straight I do not choose to be married, but I have no problems with any other adults choosing to tie whatever knot they choose. If you don't want a gay marriage, then don't enter into one. Just tell him "No"!

Earth,TX

#3080 Apr 2, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's 5 that are common:
" http://readwrite.com/2013/03/27/5-great-viral... ;
Right-click on the image you want, say "save as" and then import the pic to your Topix profile.
I used the original, simple red & pink one, superimposed over my old Topix pic, and used ArtWeaver program to set the red image to about 70% opacity.
It didn't take but a second to find the one I wanted. Thanks

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#3081 Apr 2, 2013
I just created my own with GIMP.

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#3082 Apr 2, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Go for it "="
Please try to be coherent for once.

I am not confused about my sexuality. I like to have sex with women. I am also not confused about the sex of my body. I am male.

So why is that relevant? Need I be gay to support those who are? Do I need to be sexually confused to see and injustice? Is brain damage required to know that gays are good people who are discriminated against for no good reason?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3083 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>It didn't take but a second to find the one I wanted. Thanks
Welcome!

What I like the most about this particular meme?

Is the level of creativity it has brought out; some Richt-Wing pundits are claiming the variations are parodies.

I disagree-- any variation is simply a demonstration of creativity, and that us humans are quite different from one another.

Yet another reason to have widely applicable wedding rules, to cover all the bases as it were.

I see it also as a celebration of the differences--

-- in contrast to the True Believers™, who want everyone to be a mindless robot, marching in lock-step to their ugly religion.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3084 Apr 2, 2013
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please try to be coherent for once.
I am not confused about my sexuality. I like to have sex with women. I am also not confused about the sex of my body. I am male.
So why is that relevant? Need I be gay to support those who are? Do I need to be sexually confused to see and injustice? Is brain damage required to know that gays are good people who are discriminated against for no good reason?
Indeed.

And enlightened individual will recognize that not everyone is the same; and as result of that, we must take special precautions to >>not<< discriminate when using Laws.

Earth,TX

#3085 Apr 2, 2013
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just created my own with GIMP.
Will you be posting it here? If so I can't wait to see it.

Earth,TX

#3086 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Welcome!
What I like the most about this particular meme?
Is the level of creativity it has brought out; some Richt-Wing pundits are claiming the variations are parodies.
I disagree-- any variation is simply a demonstration of creativity, and that us humans are quite different from one another.
Yet another reason to have widely applicable wedding rules, to cover all the bases as it were.
I see it also as a celebration of the differences--
-- in contrast to the True Believers™, who want everyone to be a mindless robot, marching in lock-step to their ugly religion.
I agree totally.
Mary Magdalena

United States

#3087 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>I do not recognize your book of HATE and BIGOTRY as an authority, let alone a LAW.

Your bigotry and hate is showing.

Again.
I don't recognize your red equal sign, or rainbows or unicorns.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#3089 Apr 2, 2013
Your bigotry and intolerance is your own.

Plus mine has bacon! Everyone just about loves bacon!
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>I don't recognize your red equal sign, or rainbows or unicorns.

Earth,TX

#3090 Apr 2, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recognize your red equal sign, or rainbows or unicorns.
Not at all surprising, but then all that lies between you and an end to ignorance is "google".

Oops, I almost forgot, if you are buybull thumper, you'd best stay ignorant, biblically speaking you'll pay some heavy dues for attempting to acquire knowledge
Mary Magdalena

United States

#3091 Apr 2, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Your bigotry and intolerance is your own.

Plus mine has bacon! Everyone just about loves bacon!
Looks like 2 tilde's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Eagle 12 227,745
The problem of evil and hate (Oct '13) 8 min KIND 343
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 18 min fadu singh 22,366
Can atheists pray? Gretta Vosper on Andrew W.K.... 2 hr Reason Personified 2
Our world came from nothing? 3 hr Reason Personified 484
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 3 hr NightSerf 932
Another week, another atheist demands we call h... 6 hr P_Smith 1
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE