Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

We learned about the Grand Canyon formation in grade school, even watched a demonstration on how it worked.

He must have been home schooled.
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
The Colorado River never flowed uphill.
I'm no geologist but here's an answer for you about how the Grand Canyon was formed.
http://www.bobspixels.com/kaibab.org/geology/...
It's a good answer as there's no mention of it being formed because of an angry god killing everyone because beings from the spirit world impregnated human females with evil DNA.
ROFLMAO!!
What about the even bigger flood that took place on Mars?
Don't tell me you haven't heard of that one.
Allow me to enlighten you:
The Valles Marineris on Mars is a canyon that's more than 4,000 miles long, 120 miles wide and 23,000 ft deep. In other words it positively dwarfs the Grand Canyon.
You believe that only a worldwide flood could have created something as huge as the Grand Canyon.
No doubt you also believe that life on Mars must have really pissed off your god for him to drown everything in his Martian flood.
After all, how else could a canyon far greater than the Grand Canyon have been formed?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
go a head and explane how the Colorado formed the Grand Canyon flowing up hill....I turn the floor over to the puppet boy
Maybe it would have to flow uphill under the creo contention that the Earth is only 6,000 years old. But the scientific community doesn't accept YECism, so therefore they never claimed that it WOULD flow uphill.

Meaning the creationists KNEW this.

So can you explain why your boys had to lie and ignore the 9th Commandment when they made this false claim about their opposition?

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Nothing creates... Nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for this... ahem .. "proof"...
... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket .....
... what? You still don't have any?
Figures.
You know some people have to go to bed and sleep you know.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Nothing creates... Nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

You people should come to my country, where I could put you in jail for disrespecting my belief or anyone's for that matter.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

So you approve of threatening and punishing those who believe differently than you?
Carchar king wrote:
You people should come to my country, where I could put you in jail for disrespecting my belief or anyone's for that matter.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Carchar king wrote:
The fundies in the US would love that. And the great thing about claiming someone is "disrespecting" their beliefs is that all someone need do is simply disagree with them. Then it's off to the slammer. F ck all that love thy fellow man nonsense, eh?

And I've been to your country.
Thinking

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

I've worked in South Africa. Most people there aren't cu*ts like you.
Carchar king wrote:

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Thinking wrote:
I've worked in South Africa. Most people there aren't cu*ts like you.
<quoted text>
If I went there I'd want a sign on the bathroom door saying "Don't shoot".
Thinking

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Oscar's feet are innocent.
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
If I went there I'd want a sign on the bathroom door saying "Don't shoot".

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>It's "ahead".
Oh

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>It didn't flow up hill. It flowed downhill and the land rose, so the river cut into it.
That would be a good guess if you had to come up with away for a river to run up hill. The land raised up after it had cut deep enough to keep flowing. Lol

Do you know how that river could cut so deep then jump up and change course repeatedly to make all the channels.
It could not have done them all at once it just wasn't big enough. Why that would have taken some flood to do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. Atheists are people of reason who are merely not believing in these harmful, destructive god claims until they can be verified.
"Atheists are people"

Wrong! Atheist are Apes!

Christians are people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Can anyone say low IQ?
Yes with one word "Liberty"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>The Colorado River never flowed uphill.

I'm no geologist but here's an answer for you about how the Grand Canyon was formed.

http://www.bobspixels.com/kaibab.org/geology/...

It's a good answer as there's no mention of it being formed because of an angry god killing everyone because beings from the spirit world impregnated human females with evil DNA.

ROFLMAO!!

What about the even bigger flood that took place on Mars?

Don't tell me you haven't heard of that one.

Allow me to enlighten you:

The Valles Marineris on Mars is a canyon that's more than 4,000 miles long, 120 miles wide and 23,000 ft deep. In other words it positively dwarfs the Grand Canyon.

You believe that only a worldwide flood could have created something as huge as the Grand Canyon.

No doubt you also believe that life on Mars must have really pissed off your god for him to drown everything in his Martian flood.

After all, how else could a canyon far greater than the Grand Canyon have been formed?
"The Colorado River never flowed uphill."

No shit?

I guess it could not have created the Grand Canyon then.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>We learned about the Grand Canyon formation in grade school, even watched a demonstration on how it worked.

He must have been home schooled.
You learned lies. Yes I know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe it would have to flow uphill under the creo contention that the Earth is only 6,000 years old. But the scientific community doesn't accept YECism, so therefore they never claimed that it WOULD flow uphill.

Meaning the creationists KNEW this.

So can you explain why your boys had to lie and ignore the 9th Commandment when they made this false claim about their opposition?
No not at all. The flood made the Grand Canyon no up hill flowing river needed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>So you approve of threatening and punishing those who believe differently than you?
No!
I believe he said

"I could put you in jail for disrespecting my belief or anyone's for that matter."

Do you know the difference? Oh what was I thinking of course you don't. Dolt.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>The fundies in the US would love that. And the great thing about claiming someone is "disrespecting" their beliefs is that all someone need do is simply disagree with them. Then it's off to the slammer. F ck all that love thy fellow man nonsense, eh?

And I've been to your country.
You're not my fellow man you're an Ape.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>I've been a real cu*t lately, for that I apologize.
Apology accepted.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>If I went there I'd want a sign on the bathroom door saying "Don't shoot".
I'd like a sign that said "Men"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,781 - 2,800 of4,522
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••