Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>F*ck you live in a fantasy game world.
Are You going to start a "I'm back" thread?

Or how about a "I'm a lying turd" thread to go along with your farewell thread?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Still waiting for this... ahem .. "proof"...

... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket .....

... what? You still don't have any?

Figures.
Rather then crickets could you try holding your breath?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>She'll probably say oh read the bad things mentioned in the bible and look bad things sometimes happen!

Proof!

Lol :))
Speaking of proof........
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>Atheists believe there are no gods.
Khatru:
"Atheists believe there are no gods."

Bingo!!

A positive belief!!
As in Religion!

A positive assertion in a belief put the burden of proof on "you" that there is no gods!

This is a perfect example of an Atheist that DOES believe there is no God.

Not an atheist that has an absence of all believe.

Merriam-Webster
athe·ist\ˈā-thē-ist\
noun
: one who believes that there is no deity

Point proven!

To easy.

LOL

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Misquoting people offers proof? Not believing in something means you simply do not buy it. So if you told a huckster that you didn't believe in his magic gold tree growing seeds you would be expected to prove magic seeds don't work?

Sorry it just doesn't work that way and you know it. Provide observable proof for god or you have nothing.
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of proof........

Khatru wrote, "<quoted text>Atheists believe there are no gods.
."

Khatru:

Bingo!!

A positive belief!!
As in Religion!

A positive assertion in a belief put the burden of proof on "you" that there is no gods!

Merriam-Webster
athe·ist\ˈā-thē-is t\
noun

Point proven!

To easy.

LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Misquoting people offers proof? Not believing in something means you simply do not buy it. So if you told a huckster that you didn't believe in his magic gold tree growing seeds you would be expected to prove magic seeds don't work?

Sorry it just doesn't work that way and you know it. Provide observable proof for god or you have nothing.
"
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>Atheists believe there are no gods.

Note the plural, wetpants.
"

"Misquoting people offers proof? "
Where is the misquote?
Another atheist lie, Go Figure!

Khatru:

Bingo!!

A positive belief!!
As in Religion!

Merriam-Webster
athe·ist\ˈā-thē-ist\
noun

Point proven!

To easy.

LOL

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
Misquoting people offers proof? Not believing in something means you simply do not buy it. So if you told a huckster that you didn't believe in his magic gold tree growing seeds you would be expected to prove magic seeds don't work?
<quoted text>
Technically, an atheist can have beliefs; it's just that these are always evidential-beliefs, such as belief that the earth will continue to rotate during the subjective night, revealing the sun in the morning.

That >is< belief, after all-- there is no 100% certainty that the earth will continue to rotate.

But it is also >>evidence<<-based belief: daily experience has demonstrated a regular pattern of night/day.

In direct contrast to 100% imaginary-belief. Such as what Langy demonstrates every time he tries to prove he is ... conscious.

And belief in gods, naturally.

These two sorts of belief are similar--but not the same.

In the former case, it's based on facts and observed reality.

In the latter, it's bases 100% on lies: that there are gods (for example).

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
"<quoted text>"
Where is the misquote?
Khatru:
Bingo!!
A positive belief!!
As in Religion!
Merriam-Webster
athe·ist\ˈā-thē-ist\
noun
Point proven!
To easy.
LOL
Again?

We see Langy deliberately miss-quoting someone (lie), and deliberately confusing two different types of belief as the same (another kind of lie), and ...

... desperately trying to prove he isn't insanely stupid (which it is clear that he is insanely stupid).

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
"<quoted text>"
Where is the misquote?
Khatru:
Bingo!!
A positive belief!!
As in Religion!
Merriam-Webster
athe·ist\ˈā-thē-ist\
noun
Point proven!
To easy.
LOL
From your link:

How did the kangaroos get from Mount Ararat to Australia?

There were no kangaroos in Noah's barge. Kangaroos are not mentioned in Genesis nor in Deuteronomy 14:4-18 where the kinds of clean and unclean animals are listed.

ROFLMAO!!

Now. While I calm down, tell us again how the Grand Canyon i so vast that it could only have been formed by a cataclysmic flood designed to kill every living thing on this planet.

The floor is yours.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
From your link:
How did the kangaroos get from Mount Ararat to Australia?
There were no kangaroos in Noah's barge. Kangaroos are not mentioned in Genesis nor in Deuteronomy 14:4-18 where the kinds of clean and unclean animals are listed.
ROFLMAO!!
Now. While I calm down, tell us again how the Grand Canyon i so vast that it could only have been formed by a cataclysmic flood designed to kill every living thing on this planet.
The floor is yours.....
go a head and explane how the Colorado formed the Grand Canyon flowing up hill....I turn the floor over to the puppet boy
Thinking

Mirfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

It's "ahead".
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
go a head and explane how the Colorado formed the Grand Canyon flowing up hill....I turn the floor over to the puppet boy

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
It didn't flow up hill. It flowed downhill and the land rose, so the river cut into it.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Exactly. Atheists are people of reason who are merely not believing in these harmful, destructive god claims until they can be verified.
<quoted text>Technically, an atheist can have beliefs; it's just that these are always evidential-beliefs, such as belief that the earth will continue to rotate during the subjective night, revealing the sun in the morning.

That >is< belief, after all-- there is no 100% certainty that the earth will continue to rotate.

But it is also >>evidence<<-based belief: daily experience has demonstrated a regular pattern of night/day.

In direct contrast to 100% imaginary-belief. Such as what Langy demonstrates every time he tries to prove he is ... conscious.

And belief in gods, naturally.

These two sorts of belief are similar--but not the same.

In the former case, it's based on facts and observed reality.

In the latter, it's bases 100% on lies: that there are gods (for example).

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Can anyone say low IQ?
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>go a head and explane how the Colorado formed the Grand Canyon flowing up hill....I turn the floor over to the puppet boy
Thinking

Mirfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

"Low IQ."

:D
Givemeliberty wrote:
Can anyone say low IQ?
<quoted text>

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
The Colorado River never flowed uphill.

I'm no geologist but here's an answer for you about how the Grand Canyon was formed.

http://www.bobspixels.com/kaibab.org/geology/...

It's a good answer as there's no mention of it being formed because of an angry god killing everyone because beings from the spirit world impregnated human females with evil DNA.

ROFLMAO!!

What about the even bigger flood that took place on Mars?

Don't tell me you haven't heard of that one.

Allow me to enlighten you:

The Valles Marineris on Mars is a canyon that's more than 4,000 miles long, 120 miles wide and 23,000 ft deep. In other words it positively dwarfs the Grand Canyon.

You believe that only a worldwide flood could have created something as huge as the Grand Canyon.

No doubt you also believe that life on Mars must have really pissed off your god for him to drown everything in his Martian flood.

After all, how else could a canyon far greater than the Grand Canyon have been formed?

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

We learned about the Grand Canyon formation in grade school, even watched a demonstration on how it worked.

He must have been home schooled.
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
The Colorado River never flowed uphill.
I'm no geologist but here's an answer for you about how the Grand Canyon was formed.
http://www.bobspixels.com/kaibab.org/geology/...
It's a good answer as there's no mention of it being formed because of an angry god killing everyone because beings from the spirit world impregnated human females with evil DNA.
ROFLMAO!!
What about the even bigger flood that took place on Mars?
Don't tell me you haven't heard of that one.
Allow me to enlighten you:
The Valles Marineris on Mars is a canyon that's more than 4,000 miles long, 120 miles wide and 23,000 ft deep. In other words it positively dwarfs the Grand Canyon.
You believe that only a worldwide flood could have created something as huge as the Grand Canyon.
No doubt you also believe that life on Mars must have really pissed off your god for him to drown everything in his Martian flood.
After all, how else could a canyon far greater than the Grand Canyon have been formed?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it would have to flow uphill under the creo contention that the Earth is only 6,000 years old. But the scientific community doesn't accept YECism, so therefore they never claimed that it WOULD flow uphill.

Meaning the creationists KNEW this.

So can you explain why your boys had to lie and ignore the 9th Commandment when they made this false claim about their opposition?

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Nothing creates... Nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Still waiting for this... ahem .. "proof"...
... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket ..... cricket .....
... what? You still don't have any?
Figures.
You know some people have to go to bed and sleep you know.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Nothing creates... Nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

You people should come to my country, where I could put you in jail for disrespecting my belief or anyone's for that matter.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

So you approve of threatening and punishing those who believe differently than you?
Carchar king wrote:
You people should come to my country, where I could put you in jail for disrespecting my belief or anyone's for that matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••