Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#2883 Mar 22, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why was the question posed
"What is sin?"
Now let me ask you something:
Whats a "buybull"? Is that like a name for the atheist religion?
The question was posed so that the truth might be outed. Sin is self imposed nonsense.

Buybull? It's buying the bull that is the bible, it's just condensed down to "buybull". it's nicer than us using all the loon buybull scriptures in each of our postings. The more often we post things like Leviticus 26:29, the more people your churches lose from the tither's roles. I consider it a community service, because I really don't want my fellow man doing the Whirling Dirvish crap, laying out prayer rugs all in the way, or cooking and eating his own children.

"Atheist religion", is that like something you know and not a single one of us, has ever known? Tell me how a religion can come from not being a theist.
Jimmy

London, UK

#2884 Mar 22, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Is God a myth?
World's dumbest question.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#2885 Mar 22, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
I once had a collection of his statements unedited on Facebook. Nobody could get through them without busting out laughing. I almost wanted to start taking bets. Here is a small sampling....
John the Baptist wrote the book of John proving the gospels were being worked on when Jesus was alive.:So headless John was apparently writing away.:
Count Dracula is a real person, alive today and is the literal son of Satan the Devil.
Jesus tackled and slapped people who debated with him.
Archeologists have found giant human skeletons 35 feet tall!
The roman soldiers who arrested Jesus were Americans and had guns.
The H at the end of Utah means homosexual.
Any word that contains the letter S denotes evil.: I asked about Jesus which has 2 of them in it.:
Any word that contains the letter J is automatically shows something good and blessed.
Japan won WW2 and the allies surrendered to them.
Hinduism and Buddhism stole their religions from Christian missionaries.
Jesus and the head of his choice Iglesias Ni Cristo are equal in holiness.
When the founder of his church raped a young member and fled to the police, a rape kit was used and showed proof she had been raped while alone with Felix Manalo. Elias stated that Satan himself took the form of Felix Manalo and raped her, this was revealed to the church after much prayer.
And it goes on but those are a few laugh worthy examples.
<quoted text>
Oh man

Let's hope Longears doesn't see this or he'll be recruiting that crazy Filipino to his church in an attempt to bolster plunging attendances.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#2886 Mar 22, 2013
Lol! More like he would join them! He would read it and say.... Finally I have found a church/cult that is totally on my wavelength!
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>Oh man

Let's hope Longears doesn't see this or he'll be recruiting that crazy Filipino to his church in an attempt to bolster plunging attendances.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2887 Mar 22, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Are you God's FB friend as well?
Yep. That page is hilarious!

:D

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2888 Mar 23, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
Saw this on FB. Thought it was worth sharing.:)

Christianity: The belief that some cosmic Jewish Zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

Makes perfect sense.
How was Church services on Sunday?
Did you and your parents have a good time?
Jimmy

London, UK

#2890 Mar 23, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
"Atheist religion", is that like something you know and not a single one of us, has ever known? Tell me how a religion can come from not being a theist."
ATHEISM IS A RELIGION as deemed by the courts.
John Calvert, a lawyer and intelligent designproponent declared:
The Seventh Judicial Circuit of the Court of Appeals of the United States held that ATHEISM IS A RELIGION. Therefore, it cannot be promoted by a public school. Currently, public schools are often unwittingly promoting atheism through a dogmatic and uncritical teaching of materialistic theories of origins.[15]
liar with no morals, pls dont bring atheists down to you level - its never been a religion you twit.

Location hidden

#2891 Mar 23, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>World's dumbest question.
Jimmy crack corn and I don't care.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2892 Mar 23, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
How was Church services on Sunday?
Did you and your parents have a good time?
I do not attend any church, stupid.

1) because I'm an atheist.
2) because it's Saturday, and I'm not Jewish.

Christianity: The belief that some cosmic Jewish Zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

Makes perfect sense.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2893 Mar 23, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<<blah-blah-blah>>

Makes perfect sense.

Location hidden

#2894 Mar 23, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I do not attend any church, stupid.

1) because I'm an atheist.
2) because it's Saturday, and I'm not Jewish.

Makes perfect sense.
You've been observed taking mommy and daddy to church on Sundays.
Almost every week. In fact my little set of spy eyes are inside your church and watch you through out the service.

As for your number "2)" I ask about last Sunday not today! Learn to read.

You see I know who you are. You don't know me at all.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2895 Mar 23, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been observed taking mommy and daddy to church on Sundays.
You got the wrong guy, stupid. Whoever you think it was? It wasn't me, nor was it my parents last week---they are in only moderate heath, and do not attend in bad weather.

I never attend >>church<<. But I do occasionally go to musical concerts, which happen to be at various churches. I do love classical music.

But that's not >>church<<.
Langoliers wrote:
Almost every week. In fact my little set of spy eyes are inside your church and watch you through out the service.
Nope. But thanks for the warning that you are just another bigoted STALKER of people better than you.

Must be from your extreme jealousy....
Langoliers wrote:
As for your number "2)" I ask about last Sunday not today! Learn to read.
It's still Saturday. Are you really this hatefilled? Or did you take special True Believer Jesus Hate™ classes?

Who Would Jesus Hate?

I bet you have that on a wrist band-- stretched over your overstuffed, under-exercised wrist...
Langoliers wrote:
You see I know who you are. You don't know me at all.
Oh, but I do know you all too well--

** I know you are full of rage
** I know you are full of hate
** I know you are full of jealousy

I also know:

** you are nearly ignorant of your own bible
** you are 100% ignorant of all things science
** you worship a book (bible) which advocates slavery
** you worship a book (bible) which states women are just property

** you believe your god is good--yet you think your "good" god will torture 90% of humanity forever-- that's pretty sick

So I know more than enough about YOU.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#2896 Mar 23, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
"Because we don't waste our time on myths"
Is God a myth?
Yes, along with Santa, The Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny.

If there was "the one true god" why are there so many of them?

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

#2897 Mar 24, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
"Atheist religion", is that like something you know and not a single one of us, has ever known? Tell me how a religion can come from not being a theist."
ATHEISM IS A RELIGION as deemed by the courts.
John Calvert, a lawyer and intelligent designproponent declared:
The Seventh Judicial Circuit of the Court of Appeals of the United States held that ATHEISM IS A RELIGION. Therefore, it cannot be promoted by a public school. Currently, public schools are often unwittingly promoting atheism through a dogmatic and uncritical teaching of materialistic theories of origins.[15]
So the court has created something from nothing has it? Two things, first read the fine print, no court has designated the lack of theism to be a religion. Second, if a religion were now legally designated to consist of no more than atheism does, then all religions would be so designated as simply nothing, and as not needing even a single element for their basis.

That a prisoner has asked for and gotten the same amount of unbarred time that the religitards were given for bowing towards Mecca, does not create a religion, but rather does away with one small inequality towards those not bent in deference nor fear of some silly myths.
Lincoln

United States

#2898 Mar 24, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>So the court has created something from nothing has it? Two things, first read the fine print, no court has designated the lack of theism to be a religion. Second, if a religion were now legally designated to consist of no more than atheism does, then all religions would be so designated as simply nothing, and as not needing even a single element for their basis.
That a prisoner has asked for and gotten the same amount of unbarred time that the religitards were given for bowing towards Mecca, does not create a religion, but rather does away with one small inequality towards those not bent in deference nor fear of some silly myths.
The Evangelical Atheist parallels with religious fundamentalism are obvious and startling: the conviction that they are in sole possession of truth the constant lack of tolerance for the views of others.

An Evangelical Atheist is one who not only believes there is no god or other supreme being, but is obsessed with convincing everyone around them to become an atheist too, usually through hard-line intolerance.

When cornered they usually try to put down their opponent's religion and bash them for 'blind faith', not realizing that their belief that there is no god is no more or less valid or provable than the other guy's belief that there is one.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

#2899 Mar 24, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
The Evangelical Atheist parallels with religious fundamentalism are obvious and startling: the conviction that they are in sole possession of truth the constant lack of tolerance for the views of others.
An Evangelical Atheist is one who not only believes there is no god or other supreme being, but is obsessed with convincing everyone around them to become an atheist too, usually through hard-line intolerance.
When cornered they usually try to put down their opponent's religion and bash them for 'blind faith', not realizing that their belief that there is no god is no more or less valid or provable than the other guy's belief that there is one.
Making our proclamations for us, does not make them ours, nor do they reflect our thinking.

You proclaim it, and it's yours.
Lincoln

United States

#2900 Mar 24, 2013
Atheists have different views,not one movement.
"'Us" implies a unified religion or movement?
If posts are intolerant may tend to fall into the category of Evangelistic Atheism?
You define yourself

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#2901 Mar 24, 2013
Yes after seeing his band wagon and appeal to authority logical fallacies have failed he is now stuck in evangelical atheist mode.

Unable to have a back and forth conversation he will be stuck on this in hopes to get attention.
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Making our proclamations for us, does not make them ours, nor do they reflect our thinking.

You proclaim it, and it's yours.
Thinking

Mirfield, UK

#2902 Mar 24, 2013
Why?
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
I was quoting an Atheist.

Location hidden

#2903 Mar 24, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>liar with no morals, pls dont bring atheists down to you level - its never been a religion you twit.
The Seventh Judicial Circuit of the Court of Appeals of the United States held that ATHEISM IS A RELIGION. Therefore, it cannot be promoted by a public school. Currently, public schools are often unwittingly promoting atheism through a dogmatic and uncritical teaching of materialistic theories of origins

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 36 min Dally Mama 231,955
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 2 hr woodtick57 1,033
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 3 hr Morse 27
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 3 hr Morse 14,450
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 6 hr QUITTNER Nov 27 2014 31
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 12 hr Richardfs 1,423
Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 19 hr Gillette 5,946

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE