Noah's flood real

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#2867 Mar 19, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
You and jimmy should be good friends.
Jiminey Crickets and Pinocchio.
Khatru turns into a jackass just like Pinocchio.
I love it when you go straight to the name-calling.

It's a sure sign that once again you've been stumped.

You should give up the fairy tales, you may win more discussion points that way.

Langoliers

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2868 Mar 20, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>I love it when you go straight to the name-calling.

You should give up the fairy tales, you may win more discussion points that way.
Stumped?

I'll say that the wooden doll could be stumped "you" but Not a super Hero Geneses like me.

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#2869 Mar 20, 2013
........ Uh......

Never mind this is just another example of believer low IQ.
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>Stumped?

I'll say that the wooden doll could be stumped "you" but Not a super Hero Geneses like me.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#2870 Mar 20, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
........ Uh......
<quoted text>
Um huh, very low, as usual.

Watford, UK

#2871 Mar 20, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
........ Uh......
<quoted text>
Lol

Absolutely!

It's the best he can do.

Hardly surprising that he's been suckered into believing that a talking snake and donkey were for real.

Scottsburg, IN

#2872 Mar 20, 2013
He proves a jackass can post though.

:))

BTW I caught some of your posts to that Filipino cult guy Elias and I must say it was brilliant. Plus it gave you a sample of truly nutty cult mentality.
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>Lol

Absolutely!

It's the best he can do.

Hardly surprising that he's been suckered into believing that a talking snake and donkey were for real.

Langoliers

Location hidden

#2873 Mar 21, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>Because we don't waste our time on myths.
"Because we don't waste our time on myths"

Is God a myth?

Be careful here I would sure hate to see you lie again!

Langoliers

Location hidden

#2874 Mar 21, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think, that we don't know that sins are a breaking of a supposed deity's rule, that you have agreed beforehand to follow? They are "self imposed nonsense", and that nonsense is absolute proof that you loons don't believe in the god you promote.

For if you believed in the god of the buybull, there simply would be no sins being committed on purpose, you all would be terrified of the horrendous monster that is the bible god. You would believe without question that it would be you who might have to eat your child, for angering the god.

The bible god has been stripped of it's power by your lack of belief. It has been retrofitted by so many xians that it has no teeth left, and that is the only way any of you Cafeteria Christain's would have it. A defanged, deballed god that you keep on a leash and drag out to try and intimidate those people who dare say that they believe differently than you do.
Then why was the question posed
"What is sin?"

Now let me ask you something:

Whats a "buybull"? Is that like a name for the atheist religion?

Langoliers

Location hidden

#2875 Mar 21, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>So you're saying religion goes hand in hand with an unproductive economy.
Ummm Nope!

I was quoting an Atheist.

Try and keep up.

Langoliers

Location hidden

#2876 Mar 21, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>He proves a jackass can post though.

BTW I caught some of your posts to that Filipino cult guy Elias and I must say it was brilliant. Plus it gave you a sample of truly nutty cult mentality.
How do you post with that johnson problem you were talking about?

"Liberty wrote:
I am a 32 year old multi-racial man with a Johnson bigger than anyone in your family"

Watford, UK

#2877 Mar 21, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
He proves a jackass can post though.
<quoted text>
Thanks!

He was mental!
Lincoln

United States

#2878 Mar 21, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when you go straight to the name-calling.
The prime minister has insisted the government cares about faith and is committed to its links with Christianity despite clashes with religious groups over gay marriage and welfare cuts.

At an Easter reception at Downing Street on Wednesday, David Cameron said the coalition was keen to stand up and oppose secularisation and supported Christians' right to practice their faith.

He made reference to the installation of a new pope and archbishop of Canterbury by saying it had been an "extraordinary week" for Christians and that it was important to celebrate the importance of faith institutions in Britain.

"This government does care about faith; it does care about the institutions of faith and it does want to stand up and oppose aggressive secularisation that can sometimes happen in our society," he said.

"Wherever we go we stand up for the rights of Christians to practice their faith, and that is an important part of our country."

Cameron's pledge comes at a time when the government has received criticism from the Church of England for its plan to introduce gay marriage and for imposing welfare cuts.

Scottsburg, IN

#2879 Mar 21, 2013
Yawn.

Anyways trying to say shock of god is an atheist is just a new low in your stupidity.
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>How do you post with that johnson problem you were talking about?

"Liberty wrote:
I am a 32 year old multi-racial man with a Johnson bigger than anyone in your family"

Scottsburg, IN

#2880 Mar 21, 2013
I once had a collection of his statements unedited on Facebook. Nobody could get through them without busting out laughing. I almost wanted to start taking bets. Here is a small sampling....

John the Baptist wrote the book of John proving the gospels were being worked on when Jesus was alive.:So headless John was apparently writing away.:

Count Dracula is a real person, alive today and is the literal son of Satan the Devil.

Jesus tackled and slapped people who debated with him.

Archeologists have found giant human skeletons 35 feet tall!

The roman soldiers who arrested Jesus were Americans and had guns.

The H at the end of Utah means homosexual.

Any word that contains the letter S denotes evil.: I asked about Jesus which has 2 of them in it.:

Any word that contains the letter J is automatically shows something good and blessed.

Japan won WW2 and the allies surrendered to them.

Hinduism and Buddhism stole their religions from Christian missionaries.

Jesus and the head of his choice Iglesias Ni Cristo are equal in holiness.

When the founder of his church raped a young member and fled to the police, a rape kit was used and showed proof she had been raped while alone with Felix Manalo. Elias stated that Satan himself took the form of Felix Manalo and raped her, this was revealed to the church after much prayer.

And it goes on but those are a few laugh worthy examples.
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks!

He was mental!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2881 Mar 21, 2013
Saw this on FB. Thought it was worth sharing.:)

Christianity: The belief that some cosmic Jewish Zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

Makes perfect sense.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#2882 Mar 22, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
Saw this on FB. Thought it was worth sharing.:)
Christianity: The belief that some cosmic Jewish Zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.
Makes perfect sense.
Are you God's FB friend as well?

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#2883 Mar 22, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why was the question posed
"What is sin?"
Now let me ask you something:
Whats a "buybull"? Is that like a name for the atheist religion?
The question was posed so that the truth might be outed. Sin is self imposed nonsense.

Buybull? It's buying the bull that is the bible, it's just condensed down to "buybull". it's nicer than us using all the loon buybull scriptures in each of our postings. The more often we post things like Leviticus 26:29, the more people your churches lose from the tither's roles. I consider it a community service, because I really don't want my fellow man doing the Whirling Dirvish crap, laying out prayer rugs all in the way, or cooking and eating his own children.

"Atheist religion", is that like something you know and not a single one of us, has ever known? Tell me how a religion can come from not being a theist.
Jimmy

East Barnet, UK

#2884 Mar 22, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Is God a myth?
World's dumbest question.

Watford, UK

#2885 Mar 22, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
I once had a collection of his statements unedited on Facebook. Nobody could get through them without busting out laughing. I almost wanted to start taking bets. Here is a small sampling....
John the Baptist wrote the book of John proving the gospels were being worked on when Jesus was alive.:So headless John was apparently writing away.:
Count Dracula is a real person, alive today and is the literal son of Satan the Devil.
Jesus tackled and slapped people who debated with him.
Archeologists have found giant human skeletons 35 feet tall!
The roman soldiers who arrested Jesus were Americans and had guns.
The H at the end of Utah means homosexual.
Any word that contains the letter S denotes evil.: I asked about Jesus which has 2 of them in it.:
Any word that contains the letter J is automatically shows something good and blessed.
Japan won WW2 and the allies surrendered to them.
Hinduism and Buddhism stole their religions from Christian missionaries.
Jesus and the head of his choice Iglesias Ni Cristo are equal in holiness.
When the founder of his church raped a young member and fled to the police, a rape kit was used and showed proof she had been raped while alone with Felix Manalo. Elias stated that Satan himself took the form of Felix Manalo and raped her, this was revealed to the church after much prayer.
And it goes on but those are a few laugh worthy examples.
<quoted text>
Oh man

Let's hope Longears doesn't see this or he'll be recruiting that crazy Filipino to his church in an attempt to bolster plunging attendances.

Scottsburg, IN

#2886 Mar 22, 2013
Lol! More like he would join them! He would read it and say.... Finally I have found a church/cult that is totally on my wavelength!
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>Oh man

Let's hope Longears doesn't see this or he'll be recruiting that crazy Filipino to his church in an attempt to bolster plunging attendances.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 22 min 15th Dalai Lama 3,558
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 28 min 15th Dalai Lama 84,108
News BILL-BORED: Get Ready For Atheists' Annual Use ... Dec 15 Eagle 12 - 9
News Scientist Richard Dawkins weighs in on Malaysia... Dec 14 Eagle 12 - 6
High School Atheism Dec 14 blacklagoon 3 41
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Dec 13 Eagle 12 - 4,965
Where have all the Atheists gone? (Apr '17) Dec 13 Eagle 12 - 132
More from around the web