Noah's flood real

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#2805 Mar 12, 2013
Lmfao! So not only did Noah and his incest loving sons have to build the ark, collect and care for millions of animals but also try to warn hundreds of millions of people all across the earth?

Get real! Even with today's technology you couldn't accomplish that mission properly.

And even if Noah could we are really to relieve hundreds of millions of gullible people refuses! Not one in hundreds of millions accepted? Please! 0% accepted?

10% would come just out of curiosity's sake not to mention terrified protective mothers and their children!

This is why the flood story is merely a myth and couldn't possibly be true.

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#2806 Mar 12, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
You judging Noah! Now that's a laugh.
Remember Noah warned all what was coming and like you they all laughed.
They did laugh and according to your posted link, most of them survived.

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#2807 Mar 12, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
"No living human has ever seen a flood as described in the Bible but that doesn't stop many of them asserting that it really happened."
Wrong- try Noah
Oops - I nearly missed this one.

Are you trying to say that Noah is some kind of zombie? The discussion referred to living humans. You know - people who are alive.

Nice to know that you're not dumb enough to believe that only a catastrophic worldwide flood could have made the Grand Canyon.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#2808 Mar 13, 2013
I thought that all communists were atheists... learn something new I guess.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#2809 Mar 13, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
What about JC?

Scottsburg, IN

#2810 Mar 13, 2013
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_comm...
Lil Ticked wrote:
Thinking

Winsford, UK

#2811 Mar 13, 2013
And Cubans?
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
What about JC?

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#2812 Mar 13, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
What about JC?
Jimmy Carter is an atheist?
Jimmy

London, UK

#2813 Mar 13, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
"No living human has ever seen a flood as described in the Bible but that doesn't stop many of them asserting that it really happened."
Wrong- try Noah
No living human...nice.

Scottsburg, IN

#2814 Mar 13, 2013
So Noah's still alive?

Bwahahahahahhahahahahahahahhah ahahahahahahahahahahhahaha!!
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong- try Noah

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2815 Mar 13, 2013
One good example of this copying of Text is the story of "Noah's Ark". A very similar epic appeared some thousands of years before the bible in Ancient Sumeria. Only, in the Ancient Sumerian Epic, Enki (The God of Science and Engineering) appeared to Ziusudra and instructed him to build a boat that would be able to withstand a large wave of water, as some of the other Gods had been planning to let humanity suffer in the coming deluge. Enki also instructed Ziusudra to take onto the boat the "seeds of life", so that after the flood, life could be sustained on earth once again.
This epic appeared thousands of years before "Noah's Ark" of the bible.

There are tons of other examples. Everything in the bible, even down to the "star characters" has it's Pagan match and was stolen from Pagan Texts.
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong- try Noah

Langoliers

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2816 Mar 13, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>They did laugh and according to your posted link, most of them survived.
Not
Thinking

United States

#2817 Mar 13, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>No living human...nice.
No dead human either.
Thinking

United States

#2818 Mar 13, 2013
Yes he's alive I just talked to him about buying his boat. He want too much claims it's one of a kind and built with Gopher Wood. He says you can't find that wood any where anymore.

Scottsburg, IN

#2819 Mar 13, 2013
So Noah from the bible is still alive today? You really think this?

Lmfao!
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Not
Thinking

Winsford, UK

#2820 Mar 13, 2013
It's "anywhere", cuntard.

It's very flattering for you to drool over my UK identity, but you're going to have to improve your spelling first.

Another hint: I rarely capitalise any word believers may respect- especially imaginary woods.
Thinking wrote:
Yes he's alive I just talked to him about buying his boat. He want too much claims it's one of a kind and built with Gopher Wood. He says you can't find that wood any where anymore.
Thinkers

United States

#2821 Mar 13, 2013
One good example of this copying of Text is the story of "Noah's Ark". A very similar epic appeared some thousands of years before the bible in Ancient Sumeria. Only, in the Ancient Sumerian Epic, Enki (The God of Science and Engineering) appeared to Ziusudra and instructed him to build a boat that would be able to withstand a large wave of water, as some of the other Gods had been planning to let humanity suffer in the coming deluge. Enki also instructed Ziusudra to take onto the boat the "seeds of life", so that after the flood, life could be sustained on earth once again.
This epic appeared thousands of years before "Noah's Ark" of the bible.

There are tons of other examples. Everything in the bible, even down to the "star characters" has it's Pagan match and was stolen from Pagan Texts.
Thinkers

United States

#2822 Mar 13, 2013
Noah from the bible is still alive today.....
*THOR*

United States

#2823 Mar 13, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>This does show why the flood myth is so lame when taken as fact. God supposedly has this mighty army of angels right? It seems they could charge the half breeds and wipe them out in an afternoon tops.

The evil people? Why not just wave his godly hand and give them all heart attacks? Problem solved.
"Why not just wave his godly hand and give them all heart attacks?"

One does not just kill off our entertainment.
*THOR*

United States

#2824 Mar 13, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Good catch, Spot on! Call it holy myth recycling :)
"Good catch"

Was this something that was trying to sneak across the boarder?

"Spot on"

Yes we all see you're spotting. Nice little brown spot soaking through your jeans.
Stop bending over. It's so gross.

"Call it underwear recycling"

Call it underwear destroying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 4 min superwilly 4,810
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 59 min Dogen 85,520
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 4 hr ChristineM 4,026
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Tue Into The Night 5,146
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) Mon Dogen 33,127
How To Get To Heaven When You Die (Jan '17) Jan 15 superwilly 111
News Egypt's parliament takes serious actions to com... Jan 14 emperorjohn 1
More from around the web