A Caricature of Christianity: As seen through the eyes of an atheist

Oct 13, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com

A Book Review : The Loser Letters: A Comic Tale of Life, Death, and Atheism by Mary Eberstadt San Francisco: Ignatius Press, 2010 ISBN: 978-1-58617-431-6 Today, the true battle between good and evil is not being fought in some lush garden bearing metaphorical trees of beautiful and suspicious fruit, nor is it being fought for religious ideals by ... (more)

Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Earth

#1 Oct 13, 2012
Another day, another christard apologist spewing fictional and dishonest "claims" about atheists and atheism.

What else is new?

And once again, more "roboblogger" bullshit. Someone should reprogram it so it doesn't post christard shit in the atheism forum.

Since: Sep 10

Earth

#3 Oct 14, 2012
Summers Last Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Topix Home Gardening forum.
Seriously? Religitard shit (or other inappropriate shit) gets posted in an unrelated forum like that one?

Meanwhile, news stories about religitards murdering people or molesting children are NEVER posted in that group. I have to do it myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Aura Mytha 231,839
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 22 min Liam R 885
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 25 min Friend of all 14,436
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 3 hr Morse 16
Siro is writing a new book 9 hr thetruth 5
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 11 hr P_Smith 1
Why the Internet is slowly strangling religion 11 hr P_Smith 1

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE