Breaking the Ten Commandments in 60 S...

Breaking the Ten Commandments in 60 Seconds!

Posted in the Atheism Forum

Bridford, UK

#1 Dec 30, 2013
Hey everyone :)

Please watch me attempt this feat x

Best wishes,

Hamilton, UK

#2 Dec 31, 2013
SmiteMe wrote:
Hey everyone :)
Please watch me attempt this feat x =m83N7y_odAoXX
Best wishes,
In 60 secs? 2:21 mins!
Religion dictates we should obey god swill!

Lowell, MA

#3 Jan 2, 2014
Just a thought. Doesn't going out of one's way to break commandments impute some legitimacy to the commandments? No one goes out of their way to violate provisions of Hammurabi's code just to make a point. If the 10 Commandments are just something a nomadic tribe of bronze age goatherds, why accord them more weight than they deserve?

Hamilton, UK

#4 Jan 2, 2014
I think you're in too serious a frame of mind, Amused. I think Chris is just poking fun at religious nonsense because it's an easy target. As the first four or five commandments have nothing to do with being good anyway and are only threats or entreaties to believe in a Christian deity they aren't worth the paper they're written on anyway. They're just dated dogma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 28 min Chimney1 46,466
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 39 min Rosa_Winkel 21,694
News Proof of God Within & Beyond Science is Released 3 hr hpcaban 4
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 4 hr Demon Finder 10,945
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 5 hr Eagle 12 22,215
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 hr It aint necessari... 257,360
News .com | Not buying into nonsense rhetoric about ... (Mar '16) 17 hr Eagle 12 50
More from around the web