Atheism is dying out, christianity is...

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#143 Dec 13, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
So, is that suppose to make me stop doing good for God.
You atheists have no idea what I'm saying?
You still don't get it, do you?

You are not "doing good". You just aren't.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#144 Dec 13, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text> The truth stings a bit doesn't it. How many sinners have you stoned per your god's word? How well do you obey your pathetic little money grubbing panty sniffing god? If you lot ever start obeying him, the owners of rock quarry's stand to make a mint from you.
Hey there, Raisin Penis Fried.

Long time no see.

Still dumb as a one-eyed ferret, I see.

Al's Salami!

That's a muslim greeting I learned from a new muslim friend, Hazel Sealshit.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#145 Dec 13, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity hasn't stoned anyone, it's Islam you're talking about
Don't you read the buybull? According to it, Islam follows your god's rules better than you do. That you aren't stoning people tells us that you do not take your god seriously. So yeah, it is Christainity that fails to be what it claims itself to be.

Earth,TX

#146 Dec 13, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Because of your repeated denials, there are only about forty eight real christians.
<quoted text>
And 47 of those know that they themselves are, but aren't so sure about the rest being real Christains.

Earth,TX

#147 Dec 13, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't.tell me what to say, he wasn't a real christian
So he who obeys the biblical god's rules, is not a Christain, and you do not obey the same bible, yet you are a Christain?

Right, and it is you who gets to decide who is or isn't real the Christains?

Earth,TX

#148 Dec 13, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Long time no see.
Al's Salami!
Cooking the male genitalia is always on your mind isn't it? It has been about two years now, and you have yet to come close to actually touching who I am, with your silly attempts at insult. Sadly, your fails only reflect you and what you are. You still haven't managed to get yourself that deep fryer either, have you?

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#150 Dec 13, 2013
<quoted text>So he who obeys the biblical god's rules, is not a Christain, and you do not obey the same bible, yet you are a Christain?
Right, and it is you who gets to decide who is or isn't real the Christains?
You have no respect for people's beliefs and then you have to lie about Christianity to make it look evil.

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#151 Dec 13, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't get it, do you?
You are not "doing good". You just aren't.
You still don't see the good.

Have you ever watched courageous, probably not because you refuse to see the good of Christianity.

Have you ever seen all the people saying God bless on TV reality shows like America's got talent and even the Bachelor.

I don't know what you see is so evil of Christianity.

Even if God isn't real, what other thing is so bad about Christianity.
Take a hard look around you and just realize that it's only atheists who call Christianity evil

And you know why atheists call Christianity evil? Because atheists know it's not actually evil, they just want to make it look evil, to make atheism look like the better option, or to just to make people of religion feel down or irritated by lies and insults

Don't you think that's just cold hearted.
Jim

UK

#152 Dec 14, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever watched courageous, probably not because you refuse to see the good of Christianity.
Have you ever seen all the people saying God bless on TV reality shows like America's got talent and even the Bachelor.
Take a hard look around you and just realize that it's only atheists who call Christianity evil
And you know why atheists call Christianity evil? Because atheists know it's not actually evil, they just want to make it look evil, to make atheism look like the better option, or to just to make people of religion feel down or irritated by lies and insults
Christianity's evil lies in its claim that all atheists are fools. The last time I checked it was still there.
LCNLin

United States

#153 Dec 14, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no respect for people's beliefs and then you have to lie about Christianity to make it look evil.
seems on target, a good post, thanks

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#154 Dec 14, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
I got to admit ... it's pretty subtle ... the way really GOOD EVIL is often served up. But it's all pervasiveness here in the Land of the Free hints that it's not REALLY our land and we're not REALLY all that free. I think the most BLATANTLY evil part is in Christianity/Religion's continued efforts to insert itself into legitimate scientific discussion. Hacking away at our precious (but delicate) "wall" between Church and State by insinuating itself into our Public School curricula ... there's no place ... literally NO PLACE ... a young mind can go and be free of that steady drip, drip, drip of Christianity that can eventually have you grasping any straw that might make it stop ... just stop long enough for you to THINK and gather your wits about you! That's bad ... that really sucks ... when people REDUCE themselves into thinking ... "it must be true cuz GOSH! it's EVERYWHERE and EVERYBODY is doing it" ... I say 'bleat, bleat little Lemming'... follow that crowd ... follow 'em right over that cliff ... it may be shrouded in mist, you maybe can't see what's down below ... so I'll tell you what's down there ... DEATH!!... and IGNORANCE which is as good as death. Hey little Lemming, you're following an ancient rhythm to a place that no longer exists! Wake UP!! SNAP OUT OF IT!!!

Texas, USA

#155 Dec 14, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Long time no see.
Al's Salami!
Wow, Buck ... have you finally gifted us with an actual photo? Something tells me that this one is the 'real deal'. This is certainly a menacing individual and you just can't fake that glazed, crazy-eyed look of the true Zealot!

ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS!!!

Texas, USA

#156 Dec 14, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me Carchar king ... I see you are from a place only recently rid of the horrors of "Apartheid". Were the Afrikaner Minority not Good Christians (TM)? Do you imagine that Christianity's most holy book was not waved and thumped repeatedly to justify that de-humanizing system? Of course it was. Just as it (the BuyBull) is waved and thumped here to justify PAST and PRESENT subjugation and humiliation of various peoples for various reasons to suit the so-called 'Moral Majority'. Whatever else you wanna call it ... it's stifling, it's suffocating, it's repressive ... it's ... Evil. Capital 'E'.

Are you so young as to not remember those times? I want to tell you ... Good Christians are busy today ... as we speak ... rewriting the History Books to show themselves in a better light. If you want to see something the True Christians (TM) say is 'evil'... study this:

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanist_Manifes... ;

... and tell me what's so bad about it.

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

#157 Dec 14, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>

Your religion comes with a sword.

“Reason's Greetings!”

Pale Blue Dot

#158 Dec 14, 2013
<quoted text>Cooking the male genitalia is always on your mind isn't it? It has been about two years now, and you have yet to come close to actually touching who I am, with your silly attempts at insult. Sadly, your fails only reflect you and what you are. You still haven't managed to get yourself that deep fryer either, have you?
Butt Crack shows up only to prove that Yes, America does have a Crack problem.

“Reason's Greetings!”

Pale Blue Dot

#159 Dec 14, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't.tell me what to say, he wasn't a real christian
He followed the explicit instructions that are in your evilbible.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#160 Dec 14, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity hasn't stoned anyone, it's Islam you're talking about
Say what?

Deuteronomy 22:23-24

Leviticus 24:16

Exodus 21:28

Deuteronomy 22:13-21

Deuteronomy 13:5-10

Deuteronomy 21:18-21

Leviticus 20:27

Leviticus 20:2

Numbers 15:32-56

1 Kings 21:10

And you claim to be a follower of the babble that you don’t even understand?

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#161 Dec 14, 2013
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because Jesus never existed.
http://jesusneverexisted.com/
Jesus never existed? People mark the year 2013, 2013 years after christ.

And the bible proves it. That's why its 2013, because it's 2013 years after Jesus was born.

There's even more evidence if you want

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#162 Dec 14, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity's evil lies in its claim that all atheists are fools. The last time I checked it was still there.
Yip, its still there, because atheists are fools
Jim

UK

#163 Dec 14, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus never existed? People mark the year 2013, 2013 years after christ.
And the bible proves it. That's why its 2013, because it's 2013 years after Jesus was born.
There's even more evidence if you want
I love how christians use circular logic to justify their insanity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 min 15th Dalai Lama 74,674
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 15 min replaytime 108
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 42 min Into The Night 6,083
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 16 hr Subduction Zone 32,062
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 16 hr Dogen 4,040
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Wed John 4,951
News Why do public atheists have to behave like such... Wed Eagle 12 - 4
More from around the web