Atheism is dying out, christianity is...
LCNLin

United States

#62 Dec 6, 2013
Lelouch0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I could care less about the fact that I seem to get spammed with annoying icons everywhere I go. I hardly even use them, myself. I'd much rather explain why I agree or disagree with the person.
-Amused- has an Icon fetish ...

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#63 Dec 6, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
"Do you assume that since I do know the buybull's contents, that I would follow it's crap? Why do you, who "follows" the buybull, but not actually follow or even know it?" --Rp
Interesting and revealing post?
Inclusion of "buybull" and "crap", terms a bit dated on thread but included to show dissatisfaction with his problems?
Could the author state his beliefs in a logical fashion?
You idiot, how about you try answering the question .......... for a change
Thinking

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#64 Dec 7, 2013
I believe Lincunt is just a Turing test.
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>You idiot, how about you try answering the question .......... for a change
LCNLin

United States

#65 Dec 7, 2013
"Do you assume that since I do know the buybull's

contents, that I would follow it's crap? Why do you,

who "follows" the buybull, but not actually follow

or even know it?" -Reasonp- 2 :-)

-Answer-

I do not assume your reading habits such that they may be.

Your question may indicate you read a Bible but not the version - KJ, NRS ?

Again doubt if a person using "Buybull" and scatological reference "crap" may be looking for a response?

You might try to rephrase your question?

Have a great day!

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

#66 Dec 7, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>You idiot, how about you try answering the question .......... for a change
That's not the purpose of a Troll
LCNLin

United States

#67 Dec 7, 2013
Happy Christmas

White House Christmas Tree is beautiful

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#68 Dec 8, 2013
Just to say, my church built a hospital.

Tell me, do you atheists call that evil? Is helping the community evil?

So don't come up with babble saying Christianity is evil.

All you atheists have is hatred in your heart for religion, you never help people, all you do is sit in that chair in front of your computer complaining how much you hate religion.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Reason's Greetings!”

Pale Blue Dot

#69 Dec 8, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
All you atheists have is hatred in your heart for religion, you never help people, all you do is sit in that chair in front of your computer complaining how much you hate religion.
You are just fill of it today, aren't you?

That are lots of secular Charities in the U.S, and non-beleivers do donate their time and money to them. If you would do your research, you would not make yourself look so ignorant.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Reason's Greetings!”

Pale Blue Dot

#70 Dec 8, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
"By that reasoning, am I then to conclude that you hate Zeus, Thor, The Flying Spaghetti Monster and Ra? Of course not. You don’t believe in any of them because there is no compelling evidence that shows that they are real. We merely extend this to your god. We’re sorry that you disapprove."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#71 Dec 8, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
Yes-- it *is* evil if your "hospital" refuses to provide *all* possible care options to women who may need them.

I would bet that your "hospital" refuses any and all abortion options--even if the fetus is clearly killing the mother.

I would also bet that your "hospital" refuses to tell women in that condition where they can go, to get proper medical procedures.

I've seen this in too many religious "hospitals" to count.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Thinking

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#72 Dec 9, 2013
But if cacharking was not ignorant, she would lose her identity.
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That are lots of secular Charities in the U.S, and non-beleivers do donate their time and money to them. If you would do your research, you would not make yourself look so ignorant.

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#73 Dec 9, 2013
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you hadn't noticed, compare the amount of charities in the U.S to the amount in South Africa.

And wasn't I asking, does building a hospital evil,Because you atheists sure describe Christianity as evil.

Also, did I say atheists don't contribute to charities?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#74 Dec 9, 2013
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"By that reasoning, am I then to conclude that you hate Zeus, Thor, The Flying Spaghetti Monster and Ra? Of course not. You don’t believe in any of them because there is no compelling evidence that shows that they are real. We merely extend this to your god. We’re sorry that you disapprove."
:) Spaghetti monster's a joke to exist, why did Zeus let monster's on earth in the first place and is only convincing to Greeks, Thor, seriously and what the hell is Ra?

To me, they all have unnessecary( I don't care how you spell it) traits

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#75 Dec 9, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes-- it *is* evil if your "hospital" refuses to provide *all* possible care options to women who may need them.
I would bet that your "hospital" refuses any and all abortion options--even if the fetus is clearly killing the mother.
I would also bet that your "hospital" refuses to tell women in that condition where they can go, to get proper medical procedures.
I've seen this in too many religious "hospitals" to count.
Shame on you, oh a church built a hospital, so it's evil.

Shame on you, we built it to help people in Lesotho, because they don't have a nearby hospital, but even if we did build a hospital you describe it as evil.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#76 Dec 9, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on you, we built it to help people in Lesotho, because they don't have a nearby hospital, but even if we did build a hospital you describe it as evil.
You still don’t seem to understand that ‘helping’ people on your terms only is not helping, it is imposing in the hope of gaining extra god points for the shareholders.

If you wanted to help you would omit any reference to christianity from the hospital name because it dissuades people of other faiths from seeking help there and you would treat all (ALL) patients fairly and equally.

“Reason's Greetings!”

Pale Blue Dot

#77 Dec 9, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
If you hadn't noticed, compare the amount of charities in the U.S to the amount in South Africa.
And wasn't I asking, does building a hospital evil,Because you atheists sure describe Christianity as evil.
Also, did I say atheists don't contribute to charities?
Are you really that stupid? It's obvious you don't know what atheism is, or know any atheists in this country.

“Reason's Greetings!”

Pale Blue Dot

#78 Dec 9, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
:) Spaghetti monster's a joke to exist, why did Zeus let monster's on earth in the first place and is only convincing to Greeks, Thor, seriously and what the hell is Ra?
To me, they all have unnessecary( I don't care how you spell it) traits
There are over 3,000 documented gods and Yes, ALL gods are unnecessary
Thinking

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#79 Dec 9, 2013
Building a hospital should be positive but it is no proof of god and it does not make your church good.
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#80 Dec 9, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
:) Spaghetti monster's a joke to exist,
Really?

If so-- then so is **your** god.

For the level of proof for each is *exactly* the same: none at all.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#81 Dec 9, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
It *is* evil if it pretends to help people, and then refuses to provide the *actual* best help they might need.

Does your "hospital" provide emergency contraceptive services to women who may need it?(the reason should not even matter)

Does your "hospital" provide emergency abortion services, in the case of the fetus is killing the mother?(rare, but does happen)

I bet it's a flat **no** to either of the above, isn't it?

And that *is* evil.

Period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 min IB DaMann 61,334
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 10 min Dogen 28,318
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 58 min Eagle 12 2,684
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) Fri IB DaMann 5,970
Atheist Humor (Aug '09) Wed Eagle 12 452
Deconversion Mar 20 Eagle 12 138
News Quotes from Famous Freethinkers (Aug '12) Mar 18 Eagle 12 2,043
More from around the web