Atheism is dying out, christianity is...

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#42 Dec 4, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
"Example: Do you believe in a god who would make you eat your children? That is not the god you want to believe in do you? So you believe in an edited version of that god." RP
Your edited version and unedited versions seem a bit strange?
Is this the cannibal version of your philosophy?
Your might pause before trying the "eat your children" line with the lasses in the local Pub!
Have a Nice Day
Jeremiah 19:9
Lamentation 4, 10
Ezekiel 5:10
Leviticus 26:29

And many more instances, you really don’t know much about the babble do you?
LCNLin

United States

#43 Dec 4, 2013
"Jeremiah 19:9
Lamentation 4, 10
Leviticus 26:29" -Cm

He spends a bit of time with the Old T.
Must be his hobby?

He may be in the cannibal school of atheist materialism?.......a nasty group to meet for lunch.

Guess Personified is busy buying Christmas gifts for the little persononfieds ...?

#44 Dec 4, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
"Jeremiah 19:9
Lamentation 4, 10
Leviticus 26:29" -Cm
He spends a bit of time with the Old T.
Must be his hobby?
He may be in the cannibal school of atheist materialism?.......a nasty group to meet for lunch.
Guess Personified is busy buying Christmas gifts for the little persononfieds ...?
Methinks you have lost it, are you actually denying that the god of the babble advocated and recommended eating babies in the words of the babble or are you grovelling for a way out?

Unlike you I have read the babble. Three times all the way through and I’ve read all of it part of the way through several times, this is how I can catch godbots and funnymentalists out in their lies

Winter holiday gifts, the christian celebration was yet another activity that good old christianity stole from older faiths such as Saturnalia, Yule and the mid winter festival held by those ancient belief that did not even have a name for it but recognised it as the turn of the year.
Thinking

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#45 Dec 4, 2013
Lincunt will 180 when people stop replying.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Methinks you have lost it, are you actually denying that the god of the babble advocated and recommended eating babies in the words of the babble or are you grovelling for a way out?
Unlike you I have read the babble. Three times all the way through and I’ve read all of it part of the way through several times, this is how I can catch godbots and funnymentalists out in their lies
Winter holiday gifts, the christian celebration was yet another activity that good old christianity stole from older faiths such as Saturnalia, Yule and the mid winter festival held by those ancient belief that did not even have a name for it but recognised it as the turn of the year.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#46 Dec 4, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
"Example: Do you believe in a god who would make you eat your children? That is not the god you want to believe in do you? So you believe in an edited version of that god." RP
Your edited version and unedited versions seem a bit strange?
Is this the cannibal version of your philosophy?
Your might pause before trying the "eat your children" line with the lasses in the local Pub!
Have a Nice Day
The god is yours, which version have you fallen for? The cannibalism is god deemed and biblical.
LCNLin

United States

#47 Dec 5, 2013
Toy trains of the N scale for Christmas for the little Personifieds might be an idea?

"The god is yours, which version have you fallen for? The cannibalism is god deemed and biblical.:-Rp

Your posts may be the reason you diner invitations have declined?

Cannibalism :-)

Have a Nice Day

#48 Dec 5, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Lincunt will 180 when people stop replying.
<quoted text>
Worth a try

“My name is Trunks...”

Since: Jun 10

the alternate future

#49 Dec 5, 2013
Looks like most of the trolls are giving themselves good judge-it icons while they're giving those they disagree with negative icons without even explaining why-a cowardly tactic to fall back on.
Thinking

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#50 Dec 5, 2013
They need to grow up. It's only the internet.
Lelouch0 wrote:
Looks like most of the trolls are giving themselves good judge-it icons while they're giving those they disagree with negative icons without even explaining why-a cowardly tactic to fall back on.

“My name is Trunks...”

the alternate future

#51 Dec 5, 2013
Unfortunately, my friend, I don't think such things will happen any time soon. It'd be nice if we could engage in polite conversation with them but so far they have shown themselves to be too thick-headed to really get a conversation going and show some tolerance.
Amused

Lowell, MA

#52 Dec 5, 2013
Lelouch0 wrote:
Pretty pathetic life they lead if they actually care about the icons.
LCNLin

Newton, NC

#53 Dec 5, 2013
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
"Yet another new "Judge It" icon we ought to have: a forked tongue symbolizing mendacity. " --Amused

“My name is Trunks...”

the alternate future

#54 Dec 5, 2013
The icon is just a coward's way of judging someone without taking the time out of their day to explain why they disagree. Hence, I call it a cowardly practice here and now, because it is.

“Putten the SIN ”

Since: Nov 08

back in Wisconsin

#55 Dec 5, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed it is.
About time, too-- the human race has suffered enough under it's ugly rule.
It would be nice to religion go but it'll take an extreme paradigm shift in thinking to get rid of it.

“Putten the SIN ”

Since: Nov 08

back in Wisconsin

#56 Dec 5, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
You atheists believe "everything" you want to believe
Ok king, NOT COOL.

Irony meters aren't cheap!!

“My name is Trunks...”

the alternate future

#57 Dec 6, 2013
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I could care less about the fact that I seem to get spammed with annoying icons everywhere I go. I hardly even use them, myself. I'd much rather explain why I agree or disagree with the person.

“My name is Trunks...”

the alternate future

#58 Dec 6, 2013
Looks like the androids have been spamming my posts. :D
Amused

Lowell, MA

#59 Dec 6, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
"Yet another new "Judge It" icon we ought to have: a forked tongue symbolizing mendacity. " --Amused
I'm glad you like that one so much you keep reposting it. It really seems to have captured your attention. Simple minds are attracted to simple things, I guess.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#60 Dec 6, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
Toy trains of the N scale for Christmas for the little Personifieds might be an idea?
"The god is yours, which version have you fallen for? The cannibalism is god deemed and biblical.:-Rp
Your posts may be the reason you diner invitations have declined?
Cannibalism :-)
Have a Nice Day
Reply button, you idiot ...use it.

Do you assume that since I do know the buybull's contents, that I would follow it's crap? Why do you, who "follows" the buybull, but not actually follow or even know it?
LCNLin

United States

#61 Dec 6, 2013
"Do you assume that since I do know the buybull's contents, that I would follow it's crap? Why do you, who "follows" the buybull, but not actually follow or even know it?" --Rp

Interesting and revealing post?

Inclusion of "buybull" and "crap", terms a bit dated on thread but included to show dissatisfaction with his problems?

Could the author state his beliefs in a logical fashion?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 min It aint necessari... 18,530
A Universe from Nothing? 1 hr u196533dm 531
Good arguments against Christianity 1 hr Eagle 12 207
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 hr Into The Night 43,197
News Why I quit atheism 2 hr Eagle 12 706
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 2 hr Thinking 5,696
Atheism is a mental illness 2 hr Eagle 12 11
More from around the web