of 23
Next Last

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#469 Jan 29, 2014
Thinking wrote:
South Africa is pretty misogynist...
Hey, have you heard any of the 2014 F1 cars yet? They sound a bit tame.
<quoted text>
I hear Hamilton wrote his off in testing, he claims that when he braked the car didnít but other than that, no.

#472 Jan 30, 2014
Thinking wrote:
His front wing failed... must be very unsettling when that happens. Driver becoming passenger with one snap of the carbon. I'll wait for you to the engine sound for yourself.
<quoted text>
I heard last year that they were going to return to V6ís thatís a couple of pots the direction to my way of thinking.

You sparked my interest and I did a little research since yesterday and am not very impressed. This is the most comprehensive write up Iíve seen

http://www.fia.com/sites/default/files/regula...

Itís a wee bit on the heavy side so this is far easier to digest

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Formula_One...

Weíll have to watch the first couple of races and see what difference it makes.

#474 Jan 30, 2014
Thinking wrote:
I think the new engine will soon return similar times because ERS is so much larger than the old KERS. However... with only 100kg of fuel allowed people will have to back off quite a bit, which can be frustrating.
There's a fairly tragic piece on Sky F1 channel where the commentators try to imitate the sound of the six potter. Brundle's impression was silent: he said his engine had already failed.
<quoted text>
ERS-K will make a hell of a difference, as to whether itís a competitive edge or a piece of fancy technology ???

Me Iíd say it was the modern equivalent of a NOX button to be used in place of driving skill.

The more I read the less enthusiastic I am getting about this season.

I donít do Sky but LOL

“Putten the SIN ”

Since: Nov 08

back in Wisconsin

#476 Jan 31, 2014
Carchar king wrote:
Ok, since i can't decide who is christian and who is not, you aren't a atheist, no one can say if you're an atheist.
I can't deny you a christian, therefore you are christian. Therefore, technically everyone on this planet is christian.
Depending on someones personal definition then yes, by their personal definition that person isnt a true christian.

Now the rub is when it's uttered by people like yourselves who have single handedly destroyed all their own credibility with their blatant dishonesty, and have shown an *amazing* ability at being wrong most of the time about damn near everything. Hell you probably get your name wrong half the time and if it went against your religion you'd lie about it.
Carchar king wrote:
I can't deny you a christian, therefore you are christian. Therefore, technically everyone on this planet is christian.
Nope, a cristian is someone whose believes in christ. See wrong again.

Do you check for any kind of accuracy when you talk or wright or do you just throw shit at a wall??

Oh, and are you still sock proping for your self still??
Jim

London, UK

#477 Jan 31, 2014
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, since i can't decide who is christian and who is not, you aren't a atheist, no one can say if you're an atheist.
So now your job is done and the entire world is christian, we'll never need to see or hear from you ever again. hallelujah!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#478 Feb 10, 2014
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
So the below number used in this example cannot be verified or proven. Can you tell me anyone who has shuffled cards 80,658,175,170,943,878,571,660 ,636,856,403,766,975 ,289,505,440,883,277,824,000,0 00,000,000 times in order to get the result claimed?
<quoted text>
the statement was such: deal out all 52 cards (record the order) now shuffle and deal out all 52 cards again the probablility that the two hands mach is:

according to my calculations: 1 over 8.0658175e+67 = 1.2397999e-68

Location hidden

#480 Feb 10, 2014
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't realize what words i could think of saying to you.
But as a solid christian, i don't swear.
BUT ONE THING. Stop being a retard and stop saying who i am, because i am a very loving person. I might angry, i might argue, i might call names(at least not racist names), but that is life.
When i posted all atheists are despicable, but that doesn't prove a thing about me.
I am loving, i am friendly.
BUT CAN I SAY.
ATHEISTS SAID ALL CHRISTIANS ARE EVIL(DESPICABLE).
THAT IS A HATE POSITION.
christianity is a failed moral philosophy, you are a fine example.

Location hidden

#481 Feb 10, 2014
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists say all Christians are evil. BTW, I just because i say you are despicable doesn't mean i hate you.
It's like a child saying he hates his parents for scolding him, but he actually loves them.
Also, read this carefully. I know myself better than you with ease. My heart doesn't hate. I love animals, my family, people, my girlfriend, my friends, and most important, LIFE.
But it seems you atheists don't have much of a life, because most of it is thinking about how much you HATE CHRISTIANS.
I despise what christianity has done to you
FightThePowerFig htTheMan

Goshen, IN

#482 Feb 17, 2014
Why am I supposed to care what the mainstream religion is? Christianity unfortunately still exists because it is considered mainstream. It has three ways of spreading.
1) Indoctrination
2) Need of comfort
3) Conformism
I make my decision. I respect your beliefs, you respect mine.
247helpfor3

Franklin, NC

#483 Jun 20, 2014
Gillette wrote:
<quoted text>
There IS no "law of large numbers."
Why do you ignorant Jesus Freaks always make up stuff? Reality not good enough for you?
Atheism could be seen as, a defeated/hopeless personality... that is almost the same with religion. there may be no god, but there is definitely a being with infinite logic and wisdom...
247helpfor3

Franklin, NC

#484 Jun 20, 2014
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>When you need to make-up your own version of the views of the people you're arguing against... you've already lost the argument... as well as any credibility you may have had. But... that is the fundamental christian way. Lying is only a sin if you're not lying to promote your 'god'. Rather pathetic, don't you think?
Unfortunately, that is very true.

#485 Jun 20, 2014
247helpfor3 wrote:
<quoted text>Atheism could be seen as, a defeated/hopeless personality... that is almost the same with religion. there may be no god, but there is definitely a being with infinite logic and wisdom...
Can you say that again please but with your gobbledygook switch turned off

If you are definite then please provide proof otherwise you are not definite but you do have faith. There is a bit of a difference between ďdefiniteĒ and ďI thinkĒ

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#486 Jun 20, 2014
247helpfor3 wrote:
<quoted text>Atheism could be seen as, a defeated/hopeless personality... that is almost the same with religion. there may be no god, but there is definitely a being with infinite logic and wisdom...
No, not really. An atheist is just a person who is not a theist. That's all, until you are indoctrinated, and made a theist, you were as everyone is before indoctrination .... an atheist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism vs. Theism: Knowns and Unknowns 6 min BeHereNow 139
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min KiMare 227,925
How Awe-Inspiring Experiences Can Make You Happ... 43 min NightSerf 1
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr Dak-Original 22,481
Our world came from nothing? 1 hr NightSerf 502
The problem of evil and hate (Oct '13) 1 hr TurkanaBoy 356
An atheist returns to Christ (Jan '09) 2 hr Religionislies 4,117
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE