Atheism is dying out, christianity is...

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#446 Jan 24, 2014
Thinking wrote:
I have never discriminated against all believers but you said all Atheists are despicable. So you are a hater.
You also said you would never respond to my posts again. So you are a liar.
You over use capital letters. So you are unhinged.
<quoted text>
FIRST, I USE CAPITAL LETTERS SO YOU CAN READ.
SECOND, AN ATHEIST(BOB, KHATRU ETC) POSTED THAT ALL CHRISTIANS ARE EVIL(WHICH IS THE SAME WORD AS DESPICABLE). SO YOU ARE THE HATER.
THIRD, LIKE I WILL STOP RESPONDING TO THE MOST STUPID ATHEIST HERE.
BUT I WILL STOP RESPONDING TO POSTS WHO HAVE CURSES OR BAD NAMING CALLING.
Thinking

Aberdeen, UK

#447 Jan 25, 2014
Hello proven liar,

By your own logic, because one christian (you) said all Atheists are despicable people, then all christians hold this view and therefore all christians are haters! Wrong.

Whatever the shortcomings of their bible, I would never say such a thing about all christians.

You're the hater, not me.
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
FIRST, I USE CAPITAL LETTERS SO YOU CAN READ.
SECOND, AN ATHEIST(BOB, KHATRU ETC) POSTED THAT ALL CHRISTIANS ARE EVIL(WHICH IS THE SAME WORD AS DESPICABLE). SO YOU ARE THE HATER.
THIRD, LIKE I WILL STOP RESPONDING TO THE MOST STUPID ATHEIST HERE.
BUT I WILL STOP RESPONDING TO POSTS WHO HAVE CURSES OR BAD NAMING CALLING.

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#448 Jan 25, 2014
Thinking wrote:
Hello proven liar,
By your own logic, because one christian (you) said all Atheists are despicable people, then all christians hold this view and therefore all christians are haters! Wrong.
Whatever the shortcomings of their bible, I would never say such a thing about all christians.
<quoted text>
Atheists say all Christians are evil. BTW, I just because i say you are despicable doesn't mean i hate you.

It's like a child saying he hates his parents for scolding him, but he actually loves them.

Also, read this carefully. I know myself better than you with ease. My heart doesn't hate. I love animals, my family, people, my girlfriend, my friends, and most important, LIFE.

But it seems you atheists don't have much of a life, because most of it is thinking about how much you HATE CHRISTIANS.
Jim

London, UK

#449 Jan 25, 2014
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists say all Christians are evil. BTW, I just because i say you are despicable doesn't mean i hate you.
It's like a child saying he hates his parents for scolding him, but he actually loves them.
Also, read this carefully. I know myself better than you with ease. My heart doesn't hate. I love animals, my family, people, my girlfriend, my friends, and most important, LIFE.
But it seems you atheists don't have much of a life, because most of it is thinking about how much you HATE CHRISTIANS.
You're just all a bunch of childish liars with no evidence of god.

You run away crying and insulted when Atheists won't play pretend with you.

It is sad we have to share the earth with arrogant egotistical dimwits who can't admit there's no god.
Jim

London, UK

#450 Jan 25, 2014
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
You get to comment on the universe, when you've put the hard work in and studied nature like scientists do.

Until then, you have the right to remain sitting in the corner, keeping your liars mouths shut and accepting scientific facts. Because that's what people who are proven to be dumb have to do to survive in this world.

Scientists break their backs to hear you stupid people and all you can do is shout that you disbelieve in science.

Get a clue.
Thinking

Aberdeen, UK

#451 Jan 25, 2014
Hello proven liar,

Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#452 Jan 25, 2014
Thinking wrote:
Hello proven liar,
<quoted text>
bob called christians evil therefore all atheists have dis view, you're the hater, not me

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#453 Jan 25, 2014
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
bob called christians evil therefore all atheists have dis view, you're the hater, not me
Bob who? Are you sure that we are all this (quite likely fabricated by you) "Bob". There is only one Bob that I am aware of on topix, and he has not ever called all Christains evil.
Does the fact that you are an idiot, make all Christains idiots?
Thinking

Aberdeen, UK

#454 Jan 26, 2014
Hello proven liar, I am not bob.

Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Jim

London, UK

#455 Jan 26, 2014
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
creationist playing victim again to avoid addressing having no proof of god.

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#456 Jan 26, 2014
Thinking wrote:
Hello proven liar, I am not bob.
<quoted text>
STUPID(slap on head) Bob, quantum. See it.

Also, atheists called me evil, therefore you also hold this view.
Jim

London, UK

#457 Jan 26, 2014
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
STUPID(slap on head) Bob, quantum. See it.
Also, atheists called me evil, therefore you also hold this view.
I agree, religion has harmed a lot of arrogant minds.

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#459 Jan 28, 2014
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think all Christians are evil. I think a cross section survey of Christian personality types would be indistinguishable from a cross section survey of any other group of Human Beings. You're not especially "evil" ... you're not especially 'good'... you're average. It is from this vast population of mediocrity from which the occasional extraordinary personality arises. Some are sinners ... some are saints (figuratively speaking, of course). You are demonstrably non-critical thinkers and therefore easily manipulated. Exactly the kind of 'sheep' any government would love to have. That is why they tend to nurture you. Is this good or bad? Depends.

After 300,000 years (" http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/01/... ;) of Human societal development some governments have finally formed that support 'freedom of religion' or even <gasp> 'Freedom from Religion'!! Pretty big steps which, I believe, you can largely thank the Agnostics and Atheists that live around you, like tiny candles of Rationality burning in a vast, dark cave of ignorance and superstition. You're Welcome!

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#460 Jan 28, 2014
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE JUST STUPID.
CMON, CREATING A HOSPITAL, GIVING MONEY TO CHARITY, TO THE POOR, PRAISING THE TRUE GOD.
WHAT ABOUT THAT ISN'T LOVE. CHRISITIANITY IS LOVE, ACCEPT IT.
GO SLEEP ON SUNDAYS, WHO'S GONNA STOP YOU.
GO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, THERE'S NO CHRISTIAN STOPPING YOU
YOU KNOW WHY, BECAUSE WE RESPECT YOU, EVEN THE ATHEIST
YOU ARE JUST IGNORANT, deliberately so no doubt but still ignorant.

I have told you before that I give to charity, possibly far more than you earn, I do this not to big myself up in front of a god but because I can and I want to. And does the fact that you have already been informed of this make any difference to you doing the good christian and going round in circles hoping for a different answer next time? No it doesn’t because you seem intent on implying (lying) that giving to charity is a christian trait, how wrong you are.

Which true god would this be? There are over 3700 that have reared their ugly heads throughout human history, there are several hundred ‘true’ gods worshipped today so which god are you lusting over? Perhaps you mean the god who committed species genocide by killing almost every living thing on this planet? The god who murders children and condones murder and slavery and rape in the name of Judaism, the abrahamic god.

Christina love??? How about the IRA, and NLFT? What about Adam Lanza, James Holmes, Anders Behring Breivik? How about Radovan Karadzic and Ratko Mladic? The KKK and anti abortionists in the US? What about those dealers in misery, the eastern European human traffickers, the majority of all those caught and tried are christian? Adolph Hitler, Joseph Stalin. Are you saying those good christians all murdered and committed genocide out of love. How about this good christians who drove me from my church as a child? Did they do it for love? How about the christians who tried to kill my children? Did they deliberately tip a push char in front of a moving bus for love? Honey you are blind to the truth, blind to the facts, blind to anything not goddidit by magic as comprehended by your tiny mind

A considerable proportion of christianity is dedicated to the hatred of anyone they don’t understand or don’t like or who does not worship their personal god or is the wrong colour or even the wrong gender. You are the typical example of this abhorrent behaviour when you show your hatred of atheism. And you are a typical example of your lying behaviour when you deny what you actually write.

Oh by the way, I am usually far too busy to sleep in on Sundays, it really would be nice to have a lie in now and again but 3 children of a working mother have other ideas. However you are welcome to spew your hateful lies, spite and innuendo wherever you feel you will earn the most god points. It makes not the slightest difference to the fact they are lies.

Respect? You cannot even be bothered respecting my disability by pressing your frigging caps lock key you ignorant moron. You would not know respect if it sat on your face and farted.

#461 Jan 28, 2014
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
I my gosh!!!!!! THEY AREN'T TRUE CHRISTIANS.
THE BIBLE SAYS DO NOT MURDER OR STEAL, THEREFORE THOSE CHRISTIANS WHO STEAL OR MURDER AREN'T TRUE CHRISTIANS.
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS IS MY EVIDENCE. THEY AREN'T TRUE CHRISTIANS.
ITS LIKE SAYING THERE'S A GROUP OF NERDS WHERE ONE OF THOSE NERDS IS ACTUALLY A BULLY AND YOU SUDDENLY SAY ALL THE NERDS ARE BAD BECAUSE OF ONE KID IN THEIR GROUP.
Again, it is not up to you to decide who is and who is not christian

The babble condones genocide, murder (including child murder), theft slavery, misogyny, the entire OT story is built on said premises.

Honey - your god teaches these things, read and learn.

The NT is built on a terrorist, tell me do you think that in a few hundred years we will all be bowing down and worshipping the memory of Bin Laden or Martin McGuinness?

Just because you don’t know the babble or selectively ignore much of the babble makes no difference to what is actually written in the babble. All it means is that you employ your deliberate ignorance to cherry pick only the bits you want. That my dear is not the way a true christian does it

Methinks that Thinking, Rhill, Jim and myself are getting to you, you need to stop shouting, it really will not do your blood pressure any good and beside it just looks pathetic, like you are so insecure that you need to use caps (shout) to get your point across.

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#462 Jan 28, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, it is not up to you to decide who is and who is not christian
The babble condones genocide, murder (including child murder), theft slavery, misogyny, the entire OT story is built on said premises.
Honey - your god teaches these things, read and learn.
The NT is built on a terrorist, tell me do you think that in a few hundred years we will all be bowing down and worshipping the memory of Bin Laden or Martin McGuinness?
Just because you don’t know the babble or selectively ignore much of the babble makes no difference to what is actually written in the babble. All it means is that you employ your deliberate ignorance to cherry pick only the bits you want. That my dear is not the way a true christian does it
Methinks that Thinking, Rhill, Jim and myself are getting to you, you need to stop shouting, it really will not do your blood pressure any good and beside it just looks pathetic, like you are so insecure that you need to use caps (shout) to get your point across.
Ok, since i can't decide who is christian and who is not, you aren't a atheist, no one can say if you're an atheist.

I can't deny you a christian, therefore you are christian. Therefore, technically everyone on this planet is christian.
Amused

Lowell, MA

#463 Jan 28, 2014
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, since i can't decide who is christian and who is not, you aren't a atheist, no one can say if you're an atheist.
I can't deny you a christian, therefore you are christian. Therefore, technically everyone on this planet is christian.
Complete babbling nonsense. Piling one non sequiter on top of another does not build an argument.

#464 Jan 29, 2014
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Personal choice, not yours, it is therefore not up to you to decide my belief either, it does not really matter how hypocritical your choose to be.

I know that I go way beyond typical atheism and out the other side, however that does not change the point that it’s not up to you to decide my (or anyone else’s) life choices.

In just the same way that Hitler and Stalin knew they were christian, It’s is not and never has been your decision.

However if you really want to get technical, yes I am christian according to the christian registers of such things. I am one of the 2.2 billion (so not as you lyingly claim everyone), I wonder how many of that number are like me and are absolutely disgusted with what christianity does to people? I was born into a christian family baptised in church, I attended Sunday school and later church. And those good christians did what christians are very good at, they mocked my disability for close on 14 years. When I had had enough I made it plain what they had done and left, I am pleased to note that it did actually upset them, as to whether they were upset on moral grounds or because someone had caught them out I do not know.

This and a couple of other events decided me to actually study the babble (rather than cherry pick as christians do) to try and see what actually drove some christians to hatred of anything they don’t understand. It’s all there, written in black and white, the subconscious call to hatred and child murder, slavery, rape, terror and even genocide. It’s all there written in what you consider your book of faith, you want verse numbers then feel free to ask, the chances are though that you will simply deny such atrocities can exist in your god book.

You will be interested to know that I have several times attempted to have my name removed from christian documents and each time I have been refused. I suppose it’s one way of keeping their numbers up. You will also be interested to know one such time that the vicar called on me and asked me to return. Can you imagine the response he got?

#466 Jan 29, 2014
Thinking wrote:
Have you noticed when nutters like CK only use caps, their text becomes shrunken? It's a good way to wean them off "shouting".
<quoted text>
I really do not understand why they do the all caps thing. I can see what a certain point, a shouted word or phrase should be in caps but why the hell do they need to should whole posts?

Must be a lack of confidence thing.

I am glad to say that his high testosterone levels seem to have dropped considerably after I had informed him of his hypocrisy by claiming to respect people while shouting at them.

It has however not done anything to alleviate his deliberate ignorance. That will always remain unchecked
Campbell

Kingston, TN

#467 Jan 29, 2014
Carchar king wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?f eature=player_detailpage&v =SYuVx2LU5QM
More than 500,000 people have converted to Christianity through him and why people are born with no limbs
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/09/surv...

By Dan Merica

Washington

"The fastest growing "religious" group in America is made up of people with no religion at all, according to a Pew survey showing that one in five Americans is not affiliated with any religion.

The number of these Americans has grown by 25% just in the past five years, according to a survey released Tuesday by the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life.

The survey found that the ranks of the unaffiliated are growing even faster among younger Americans.

Thirty-three million Americans now have no religious affiliation, with 13 million in that group identifying as either atheist or agnostic, according to the new survey.

Pew found that those who are religiously unaffiliated are strikingly less religious than the public at large. They attend church infrequently, if at all, are largely not seeking out religion and say that the lack of it in their lives is of little importance."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 23 min Science 61,764
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 1 hr yehoshooah adam 2,769
Athetists' best bet is that there is a God. 4 hr Eagle 12 99
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 14 hr Eagle 12 5,972
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) Tue Regolith Based Li... 28,326
Atheist Humor (Aug '09) Mar 22 Eagle 12 452
Deconversion Mar 20 Eagle 12 138
More from around the web