Atheism is dying out, christianity is...
Amused

Lowell, MA

#426 Jan 22, 2014
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Read this carefully.
It's life. There will always be a crazy or evil christian somewhere on this planet, because there's 2billion christians.
97% of those Christians are probably good, but there's always those 3% crazy or evil christians.
Same for atheism, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism.
All religions have those tiny little bit who go a bit too nuts.
There's some atheist's out there that go so nuts of religion, that they actually murder christians, Muslims etc.
It's life, until I see the majority of Christians actually going crazily evil, I don't care.
The 9/11 hijackers are (were) part of al-Queda, an organized, disciplined and fairly large organization of muslim fundamentalists seeking to bring large parts of the islamic world under theocratic rule. They were not lone nut cases. They were not a small cabal of evil people who happened to be muslim. They were part of a larger group of people who did evil things on purpose, in a highly premeditated way specifically motivated by their belief in islam. That's a very different thing than what you describe.

What's more, they have not disbanded after 9/11. They exist in many parts of the world, and are hell bent on committing as many other evil acts as it takes until they have their theocracy. 9/11 was not a one-off. They have attempted bombings since then. Recently, airline personnel have reported incidents on-board planes that are plainly deliberate probes of security procedures, noting how air crews react to provocative acts. If you think it can't happen again, or won't happen again, you are sadly mistaken.
Amused

Lowell, MA

#427 Jan 22, 2014
Thinking

Blaenau-ffestiniog, UK

#428 Jan 22, 2014
I liked your original joke about CK being a disappointment, but I'm not going to take a pot CK's parents.

They're suffering enough.
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Real and mediocre is worse than evil but imaginary.
Thinking

Blaenau-ffestiniog, UK

#429 Jan 22, 2014
take a pot at ^

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#430 Jan 22, 2014
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
The 9/11 hijackers are (were) part of al-Queda, an organized, disciplined and fairly large organization of muslim fundamentalists seeking to bring large parts of the islamic world under theocratic rule. They were not lone nut cases. They were not a small cabal of evil people who happened to be muslim. They were part of a larger group of people who did evil things on purpose, in a highly premeditated way specifically motivated by their belief in islam. That's a very different thing than what you describe.
What's more, they have not disbanded after 9/11. They exist in many parts of the world, and are hell bent on committing as many other evil acts as it takes until they have their theocracy. 9/11 was not a one-off. They have attempted bombings since then. Recently, airline personnel have reported incidents on-board planes that are plainly deliberate probes of security procedures, noting how air crews react to provocative acts. If you think it can't happen again, or won't happen again, you are sadly mistaken.
#

The Muslims attacked america because they hate americans, not to empower Islamic rule

And just saying, i'm happy christianity had nothing to do with 9/11
Thinking

Blaenau-ffestiniog, UK

#431 Jan 22, 2014
Science flies you to the Moon.
Religion flies you into buildings.
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>#
The Muslims attacked america because they hate americans, not to empower Islamic rule

“Be strong ...”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#432 Jan 23, 2014
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the thing.
Christianity is about love, people who died in the Bible, were probably killed my God's people(Hebrews) in order for God's people to survive.
God doesn't want anyone killed, but most certain doesn't want his own followers to turn away and be perished.
Now that decent laws are confirmed today, and since there's around 2billion Christians, God does not need war.
That explains why God murders, so the Good(Hebrews) could survive.
Next thing i want to say is if you RESPECT my BELIEF, then why are you even on here.
Nope christianity is not about love. Christianity is about the self centred aggrandisement of those who want to worship as christians worship and hating, to the extent of verbal abuse, threats, even murder and war, those who do not worship the same belief.

Probably? Go figure your excuses for genocide. Genocide is genocide no matter which way you cut it

Murder for the sake of stealing land is still murder and when an imaginary big grey beard in the sky gives you permission to murder then it is psychiatrist time

“Be strong ...”

Location hidden

#433 Jan 23, 2014
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Read this carefully.
It's life. There will always be a crazy or evil christian somewhere on this planet, because there's 2billion christians.
97% of those Christians are probably good, but there's always those 3% crazy or evil christians.
Same for atheism, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism.
All religions have those tiny little bit who go a bit too nuts.
There's some atheist's out there that go so nuts of religion, that they actually murder christians, Muslims etc.
It's life, until I see the majority of Christians actually going crazily evil, I don't care.
Ahh I see, so one christian (or other religious) murderer is a statistic and you need considerably more murders by religious murderers to make it real for you but a non believer in religion who murders is a born and bread murderer

Thank you for making that clear, now we understand how biased and closed minded you are.

“Be strong ...”

Location hidden

#434 Jan 23, 2014
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>#
It was not “The Muslims” it was terrorist who happened to be Muslim

al-Queda attacked America to make a statement in exactly the same way as the IRA terrorist who are christian have killed thousands over the years made there statement and the NLFT terrorists in India are christian and make there statement.

Tell me did christianity have anything to do with the 1996 Manchester bombing or the 1993 Warrington bombing or the 1984 bombing of the British government

On your side of the pond how about

Wisconsin Sikh Temple massacre in 2012
The murder of Dr. George Tiller, 2009
The bombing the Otherwise Lounge in 1997
The Centennial Olympic Park bombing of 1996
How about Timothy McVeigh and the Oklahoma City bombing of 1995
Or the so called Planned Parenthood bombing of 1994

So you are happy the christians were not involved in 9/11 so how do you feel about christians being involved in those listed? And many, many more such atrosoties…

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#435 Jan 24, 2014
Thinking wrote:
Respect needs to be earned.
Your post that all Atheists are despicable people just doesn't cut it.
<quoted text>
Respect needs to be earned is only a saying in the movies.

YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR PEOPLE'S BELIEFS, CULTURE, RELIGION, TRADITION.
YOU CAN RESPECT PEOPLE'S BELIEFS BY LEAVING IT ALONE.
THAT'S RESPECT

RESPECT DOESN'T MEAN, LETS CELEBRATE OTHER PEOPLE'S BELIEFS, ALTHOUGH WE DON'T CARE.

You have no respect, no argument and certainly defy things without even THINKING.

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#436 Jan 24, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
It was not “The Muslims” it was terrorist who happened to be Muslim
al-Queda attacked America to make a statement in exactly the same way as the IRA terrorist who are christian have killed thousands over the years made there statement and the NLFT terrorists in India are christian and make there statement.
Tell me did christianity have anything to do with the 1996 Manchester bombing or the 1993 Warrington bombing or the 1984 bombing of the British government
On your side of the pond how about
Wisconsin Sikh Temple massacre in 2012
The murder of Dr. George Tiller, 2009
The bombing the Otherwise Lounge in 1997
The Centennial Olympic Park bombing of 1996
How about Timothy McVeigh and the Oklahoma City bombing of 1995
Or the so called Planned Parenthood bombing of 1994
So you are happy the christians were not involved in 9/11 so how do you feel about christians being involved in those listed? And many, many more such atrosoties…
LIKE I SAY, THOSE AREN'T TRUE CHRISTIANS, NOR WERE THEY PLANNED BY GOD
Thinking

Aberdeen, UK

#437 Jan 24, 2014
Hello proven liar, you don't know what respect is.

Of course I have respect. I don't mess up people's religious funerals. Believers like the Westboro baptist church do, though.

You posted that all Atheists are despicable people. That is a hate position.
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect needs to be earned is only a saying in the movies.
YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR PEOPLE'S BELIEFS, CULTURE, RELIGION, TRADITION.
YOU CAN RESPECT PEOPLE'S BELIEFS BY LEAVING IT ALONE.
THAT'S RESPECT
RESPECT DOESN'T MEAN, LETS CELEBRATE OTHER PEOPLE'S BELIEFS, ALTHOUGH WE DON'T CARE.
You have no respect, no argument and certainly defy things without even THINKING.

“Be strong ...”

Location hidden

#438 Jan 24, 2014
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
LIKE I SAY, THOSE AREN'T TRUE CHRISTIANS, NOR WERE THEY PLANNED BY GOD
Like you say, even in capitals is worthless. It is not your position in this work to choose who is and who is not christian. Get over yourself and grow up.

Funny how godbots like you always deny the bad aspects of cristianity, it’s as though you are not christian at all but some personal select religion that hates only atheists and people they don’t like and people that do nasty stuff and people that are bad and people that kill people in the name of there christian god.

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#439 Jan 24, 2014
Thinking wrote:
Hello proven liar, you don't know what respect is.
Of course I have respect. I don't mess up people's religious funerals. Believers like the Westboro baptist church do, though.
You posted that all Atheists are despicable people. That is a hate position.
<quoted text>
You don't realize what words i could think of saying to you.

But as a solid christian, i don't swear.

BUT ONE THING. Stop being a retard and stop saying who i am, because i am a very loving person. I might angry, i might argue, i might call names(at least not racist names), but that is life.

When i posted all atheists are despicable, but that doesn't prove a thing about me.

I am loving, i am friendly.

BUT CAN I SAY.

ATHEISTS SAID ALL CHRISTIANS ARE EVIL(DESPICABLE).

THAT IS A HATE POSITION.

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#440 Jan 24, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope christianity is not about love. Christianity is about the self centred aggrandisement of those who want to worship as christians worship and hating, to the extent of verbal abuse, threats, even murder and war, those who do not worship the same belief.
Probably? Go figure your excuses for genocide. Genocide is genocide no matter which way you cut it
Murder for the sake of stealing land is still murder and when an imaginary big grey beard in the sky gives you permission to murder then it is psychiatrist time
YOU ARE JUST STUPID.
CMON, CREATING A HOSPITAL, GIVING MONEY TO CHARITY, TO THE POOR, PRAISING THE TRUE GOD.
WHAT ABOUT THAT ISN'T LOVE. CHRISITIANITY IS LOVE, ACCEPT IT.
GO SLEEP ON SUNDAYS, WHO'S GONNA STOP YOU.
GO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, THERE'S NO CHRISTIAN STOPPING YOU
YOU KNOW WHY, BECAUSE WE RESPECT YOU, EVEN THE ATHEIST

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#441 Jan 24, 2014
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the thing.
Christianity is about love, people who died in the Bible, were probably killed my God's people(Hebrews) in order for God's people to survive.
God doesn't want anyone killed, but most certain doesn't want his own followers to turn away and be perished.
Now that decent laws are confirmed today, and since there's around 2billion Christians, God does not need war.
That explains why God murders, so the Good(Hebrews) could survive.
Next thing i want to say is if you RESPECT my BELIEF, then why are you even on here.
Love, altruism, compassion, generosity, self-sacrifice anything GOOD (and all the bad) are parts of the Human condition and no religion (that's zero as in none) is responsible for any of them. They are components of a highly evolved social primate ... Baboons on steroids, if you will ... that describes us better than all the mumbo-jumbo generated by religion in the last 2 thousand years. Our roots are far more ancient.

I RESPECT your right to hold and pursue whatever religious belief suits your fancy. I am here to tell you that 'your fancy' and a bag of hot air are roughly equivalent. Put that in your RESPECT pipe and smoke it.

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#442 Jan 24, 2014
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE JUST STUPID.
CMON, CREATING A HOSPITAL, GIVING MONEY TO CHARITY, TO THE POOR, PRAISING THE TRUE GOD.
ALL OF THOSE THINGS WOULD STILL HAPPEN IF THERE WERE 7 BILLION ATHEISTS ON THE PLANET. WE HAVE ALL OF YOUR EMOTIONAL CONTENT, NONE OF YOUR MISCONCEPTIONS. THINK ABOUT THAT. WHY DO WE NEED MORE HOSPITALS? WHO PLACES BARRIERS BETWEEN WHAT PEOPLE NEED AND THAT WHICH WILL HELP THEM? ATHEISTS? OUR LITTLE PIPSQUEAK MINORITY HOLDS SWAY OVER NOTHING. YOU GODBOTS RUN THE WORLD AND IT IS AS YOU HAVE MADE IT.
Thinking

Aberdeen, UK

#443 Jan 24, 2014
I have never discriminated against all believers but you said all Atheists are despicable. So you are a hater.

You also said you would never respond to my posts again. So you are a liar.

You over use capital letters. So you are unhinged.
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't realize what words i could think of saying to you.
But as a solid christian, i don't swear.
BUT ONE THING. Stop being a retard and stop saying who i am, because i am a very loving person. I might angry, i might argue, i might call names(at least not racist names), but that is life.
When i posted all atheists are despicable, but that doesn't prove a thing about me.
I am loving, i am friendly.
BUT CAN I SAY.
ATHEISTS SAID ALL CHRISTIANS ARE EVIL(DESPICABLE).
THAT IS A HATE POSITION.
Thinking

Aberdeen, UK

#444 Jan 24, 2014
Hello proven liar, you really are losing it with all this upper case malarkey.
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE JUST STUPID.

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#445 Jan 24, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you say, even in capitals is worthless. It is not your position in this work to choose who is and who is not christian. Get over yourself and grow up.
Funny how godbots like you always deny the bad aspects of cristianity, it’s as though you are not christian at all but some personal select religion that hates only atheists and people they don’t like and people that do nasty stuff and people that are bad and people that kill people in the name of there christian god.
I my gosh!!!!!! THEY AREN'T TRUE CHRISTIANS.

THE BIBLE SAYS DO NOT MURDER OR STEAL, THEREFORE THOSE CHRISTIANS WHO STEAL OR MURDER AREN'T TRUE CHRISTIANS.

THE TEN COMMANDMENTS IS MY EVIDENCE. THEY AREN'T TRUE CHRISTIANS.

ITS LIKE SAYING THERE'S A GROUP OF NERDS WHERE ONE OF THOSE NERDS IS ACTUALLY A BULLY AND YOU SUDDENLY SAY ALL THE NERDS ARE BAD BECAUSE OF ONE KID IN THEIR GROUP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 8 min Samuel Patre 94,331
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 51 min Eagle 12 - 5,987
News Geoff Robson is wrong about Richard Dawkins, th... 1 hr Prince of Darkness 3
News Christ, Atheism, Quantum Physics, and the Natur... 1 hr nanoanomaly 1
a prayer of salvation for those who are willing (Oct '17) Wed Eagle 12 - 142
News Egyptian Parliament considers outlawing atheism May 21 Guest 6
Stephen Hawking, now a believer May 8 superwilly 20