One day when you wake up wrong...
Thinking actually started it.
Oh I am sure that Thinking did not start dissing atheism

That my dear was you…
Jim

London, UK

#225 Dec 18, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
.... aaaaaaand there it is: the horrific threat of infinite torture..
Not really :-)
you have reduced the frequency of your posts.
Worst religious spokesperson ever hired by the creationist political party.
Jim

London, UK

#226 Dec 18, 2013
God couldn't downvote atheist posts himself, so the creationists have to do it instead, admitting defeat.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#227 Dec 18, 2013
Jim wrote:
God couldn't downvote atheist posts himself, so the creationists have to do it instead, admitting defeat.
And god created creationists and saw that it was sh|t so he had another go.
LCNLin

United States

#228 Dec 18, 2013
and saw that it was sh|t :-)
Cm

An evangelical atheist is one who not only believes there is no god or other supreme being, but is obsessed with convincing everyone around them to become an atheist too, usually through hard-line intolerance (the kind they accuse other religions of). When cornered they usually try to put down their opponent's religion and bash them for 'blind faith', not realizing that their belief that there is no god is no more or less valid or provable than the other guy's belief that there is one.

Not to be confused with normal atheists/agnostics, who for the most part just dont talk about religion and accept the beliefs of those around them as their perogative. Evangelical atheists are particularly common on the Internet, as organized religion is generally accepted as part of 'the system' of global human society, and lately it's become cool on the Internet to hate 'the system'. Mostly teen angst
Jim

London, UK

#229 Dec 18, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
Cm
An evangelical atheist is one who not only believes there is no god or other supreme being, but is obsessed with convincing everyone around them to become an atheist too, usually through hard-line intolerance (the kind they accuse other religions of). When cornered they usually try to put down their opponent's religion and bash them for 'blind faith', not realizing that their belief that there is no god is no more or less valid or provable than the other guy's belief that there is one.
Not to be confused with normal atheists/agnostics, who for the most part just dont talk about religion and accept the beliefs of those around them as their perogative. Evangelical atheists are particularly common on the Internet, as organized religion is generally accepted as part of 'the system' of global human society, and lately it's become cool on the Internet to hate 'the system'. Mostly teen angst
Usual rant from creationist drunkard.
Thinking

Windsor, UK

#230 Dec 18, 2013
He had another sh!t?

;)
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
And god created creationists and saw that it was sh|t so he had another go.
Jim

London, UK

#231 Dec 18, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
One day when you wake up wrong...
Thinking actually started it.
Religious threats are always weak and appeals to the impossible

#232 Dec 18, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
Cm
You seem to be quite vocal in you hatred of anything not Lincoln for some reason.

There is a saying about glass houses and stones, have you ever heard it

There is another about p|ssing into the wind

#233 Dec 18, 2013
Thinking wrote:
He had another sh!t?
;)
<quoted text>
And poo’d out a giant egg of clucking abrahamic godbots….
Thinking

Windsor, UK

#234 Dec 18, 2013
clucking hell.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
And poo’d out a giant egg of clucking abrahamic godbots….

#235 Dec 18, 2013
Thinking wrote:
clucking hell.
<quoted text>
;-/

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#236 Dec 18, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob has his opinion in exactly the same way as you do.
Nope I do not call all christians funnymentalist, I call funnymentalist’s funnymentalist, their religion does not come in to it.
However it does happen that a considerable number of funnymentalist show their mettle on topix much to the amusement of everyone else – and I will add including some christians.
Nope, you think all people of religion are funny mentalists.
Jim

London, UK

#237 Dec 18, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
That's rich, coming from religious fraudsters with no evidence of anything you say.
Jim

London, UK

#238 Dec 18, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
If you took a long, honest look at religion, you would also realise its documented insanity, masquerading as pop philosophy.
Thinking

Windsor, UK

#239 Dec 19, 2013
christards love to play the abuser as victim card.
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>

#240 Dec 19, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do funnymentalist always consider their personal guess work and lies to be reality. They have the same problem with their godbooks too. It really is difficult to understand but it does explain such a lot and marks a funnymentalist as a true funnymentalist better than flashing red eyes and a strobing beacon on the head.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#241 Dec 20, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do funnymentalist always consider their personal guess work and lies to be reality. They have the same problem with their godbooks too. It really is difficult to understand but it does explain such a lot and marks a funnymentalist as a true funnymentalist better than flashing red eyes and a strobing beacon on the head.
Why?

Because deep down, they **know** it is all bullsh|t.

And they really *hate* that we non-believers even exist, for they are jealous of us, that we are free from the baggage that faith always drags along.

As Amy Mann quipped: "... sort of like Jacob Marley's chains"

<LMAO>

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#242 Dec 20, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Because deep down, they **know** it is all bullsh|t.
And they really *hate* that we non-believers even exist, for they are jealous of us, that we are free from the baggage that faith always drags along.
As Amy Mann quipped: "... sort of like Jacob Marley's chains"
<LMAO>
I don't hate you, I just have my views and beliefs which you atheists clearly have no respect for.
Thinking

Windsor, UK

#243 Dec 20, 2013
You posted all Atheists are despicable.
I have never said that about all believers.
You are a bigot.

When are you going to religiously sacrifice your next animal?
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate you, I just have my views and beliefs which you atheists clearly have no respect for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 9 min RiccardoFire 9,229
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 23 min dirtclod 17,931
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 39 min woodtick57 6,373
News Confessions of a black atheist 4 hr Redefined 4
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr Aerobatty 236,816
News The Consequences of Atheism 6 hr thetruth 1,108
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 6 hr thetruth 14,494
More from around the web