Atheism is dying out, christianity is...

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#184 Dec 16, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Why did Mandela respect Hitler and Bin Laden?
<quoted text>
I really don’t think he did, however like all good christards CK lumps everyone in the same boat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Thinking

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#185 Dec 16, 2013
Indeed my comment was aimed at ck's idiocy, not at Mandela. His masterful management of the transition from Apartheid might well have saved hundreds of thousands of people from a violent death.

But one estimate has that ANC idiocy has killed 365,000 due to the anti-science stupidity of figures like Thabo Mbeki with regards to HIV.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thabo_Mbeki#AIDS...

Apropos nothing at all, my dog barks at the old terrorist Mandela pictures (with the dodgy parting), but wags her tail at the loud shirted presidential Mandela.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don’t think he did, however like all good christards CK lumps everyone in the same boat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#186 Dec 16, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually christinaity no more hateful than any other of the 3 major religions, it’s christians that are hateful.
So lets ask who jumped on this very thread dissing atheists and lying about the morality and compassion of atheists? One moment hmm, let me think. Oh yes, that’s right, it was you. Anything you get you have earned and you were welcome to it.
Wrong, us atheist disrespect people like you who stir hatred towards anything not you and then come over all incredulous when the fat hits the shin. In truth (that’s real trust, not christian truthiness or “T”ruth) it’s you disrespecting the concept that some people are not so close minded as you.
The fact that you are christian is besides the point, you would be just as hateful a liar if you ere Muslim, Jewish or even Hindi. Why? because you are you.
Hateful? Hate is a very strong word.

Let's see, have I ever said I hate atheists? no. Have atheists ever said they hate me and religion. Yes.

I'm not being hateful, I'm just showing my views and arguing against you're atheist discrimination.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Thinking

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#187 Dec 16, 2013
I've never said I hate you.

However, I don't know why you worship a god that you agree is petty and bent on revenge.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/TJQ1JSF46...
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, have I ever said I hate atheists? no. Have atheists ever said they hate me and religion. Yes.
I'm not being hateful, I'm just showing my views and arguing against you're atheist discrimination.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#188 Dec 16, 2013
Thinking wrote:
I've never said I hate you.
However, I don't know why you worship a god that you agree is petty and bent on revenge.
<quoted text>
I didn't say our sort of "petty" God did that, I said our sort of god does that. And it's not revenge. Tell me, do you think all the criminals out there who deny or hate God, unforgiving, murder or do any other evil sin deserve to go to sweet heaven.

It's not revenge, it's justice.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#189 Dec 16, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Indeed my comment was aimed at ck's idiocy, not at Mandela. His masterful management of the transition from Apartheid might well have saved hundreds of thousands of people from a violent death.
But one estimate has that ANC idiocy has killed 365,000 due to the anti-science stupidity of figures like Thabo Mbeki with regards to HIV.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thabo_Mbeki#AIDS...
Apropos nothing at all, my dog barks at the old terrorist Mandela pictures (with the dodgy parting), but wags her tail at the loud shirted presidential Mandela.
<quoted text>
SA has come on a long way in the last 20 years

They still have a long way to go

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#190 Dec 16, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever tried to dis the responsibly, the humanity and the charity of atheists, yes, yes, yes

Have you ever lied about the meaning of atheism - yes

Your views are hateful, take it or leave it

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#191 Dec 16, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
SA has come on a long way in the last 20 years
They still have a long way to go
Yip and what's this gotta do with our little debate

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#192 Dec 16, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever tried to dis the responsibly, the humanity and the charity of atheists, yes, yes, yes
Have you ever lied about the meaning of atheism - yes
Your views are hateful, take it or leave it
You are a atheist just saying what you want to have happened. Why, because you always want to be right and never admit your fails

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jim

UK

#193 Dec 16, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say our sort of "petty" God did that, I said our sort of god does that. And it's not revenge. Tell me, do you think all the criminals out there who deny or hate God, unforgiving, murder or do any other evil sin deserve to go to sweet heaven.
Most prison inmates are christian. Go figure.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#194 Dec 16, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny really, perhaps you should realise that the world does not revolve around you. You will notice that I was addressing Thinking, not you.

It has nothing to do with our chat but quite a lot to do with the chat Thinking and I were having.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#195 Dec 16, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a atheist just saying what you want to have happened. Why, because you always want to be right and never admit your fails
So you are saying that you have never tried to dis the responsibly, the humanity and the charity of atheists?

That you have never lied about the meaning of atheism?

Irony meter… it go bang

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Thinking

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#196 Dec 16, 2013
And I said you agreed with the use of the word petty in relation to your god. Because you did.

Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say our sort of "petty" God did that, I said our sort of god does that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Thinking

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#197 Dec 16, 2013
Well, you're still quite backward. Sacrificing a sheep and an ox for Mandela doesn't help.
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Thinking

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#198 Dec 16, 2013
One of my first jobs was working in Midrand in 1995. I have been back to South Africa a few times since so I've seen the change. But now I think the ANC needs to power share with other parties. They've got complacent.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny really, perhaps you should realise that the world does not revolve around you. You will notice that I was addressing Thinking, not you.
It has nothing to do with our chat but quite a lot to do with the chat Thinking and I were having.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Thinking

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#199 Dec 16, 2013
cachar king has described all Atheists as despicable, no matter how they lead their lives. I don't say that all christians are despicable. So cachar king must be a nutjob.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that you have never tried to dis the responsibly, the humanity and the charity of atheists?
That you have never lied about the meaning of atheism?
Irony meter… it go bang

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#200 Dec 16, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes... yes it is. It describes your **behavior** perfectly, too.
Carchar king wrote:
There was no need for you to state it directly-- your **actions** and **tone** demonstrated exactly how **deep** your hate for all non-christians is.
Carchar king wrote:
You lie again. Typical.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#201 Dec 16, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot duck this one, HateGodBot.

Since you cannot demonstrate your **actual** god, as being **real**?

Then.

The words you say? ARE ALL YOU.

And you demonstrate how deeply and fully that you **HATE** anyone who isn't in your little exclusive club.

That's the **facts**, Jack.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#202 Dec 16, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
South Africa **got** mired in it's racial bigotry **because** of Genuine Christianity™

Those white supremacists? Were all Genuine Christians™, using their Genuine Bible™ to "justify" treating the blacks as 4th class, near-humans.

So.

Until your sad country tosses out **religion**? It will have a very **long** way to go...**still**.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#203 Dec 16, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.

The majority of atheists? Got that way, because they **refuse** to be bullshitted.

With such an attitude? They quickly learn to recognize bullshytting when and where it takes place.

But you people? You **thrive** on the bullshyt-- only you call it "faith".

So.

That leaves you ... where, exactly?

Oh! That's right-- in deep kimchee.

So deep, you cannot even see over the top of that pile you've dug...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 min Into The Night 52,271
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 5 min It aint necessari... 24,900
News Fox Friends Outraged Over Atheists 'Making Chri... 8 min Anita Bryant s Jihad 226
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 15 min ChristineM 11,456
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 22 min Richardfs 22,178
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 24 min Richardfs 514
News Quotes from Famous Freethinkers (Aug '12) 1 hr Eagle 12 1,680
More from around the web