Atheist group to rip Bible pages in H...

Atheist group to rip Bible pages in H.B....

There are 1871 comments on the The Orange County Register story from Sep 15, 2011, titled Atheist group to rip Bible pages in H.B..... In it, The Orange County Register reports that:

Members of a grassroots atheist group say they will tear out pages of the Bible at the Huntington Beach pier Saturday to point out what they say is immorality in the book many Christians base their faith on.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orange County Register.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#1649 Dec 9, 2012
Educated What wrote:
The three amigos attack together again. Funny how two of you believe that idiot skeptic and his posts. Lol! But you can't polish a turd. In this case many turds. Let me ask you turds something, how was dirt created? This seems to have no answer.
I am going to assume that from what you have just told us, that you can not only polish a turd, but you can make it shine, too? Would you happen to have, maybe a youtube proof of that? Link please

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#1650 Dec 9, 2012
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>People that have to live lies like you said you have to can also be killers, thieves, frauds. Your cognitive dissonance may be of interest to all.
Skeptic is a liar so does he fall in this position? You would probably agree with him because he's atheist like you. I have never killed anyone or do I think about it. You live your life on the choices of others and blame people like me who have fought against things like that and I give many donations to help victims and the less fortunate. In my book and the book of money that defeats what you believe. You choose what you believe about me but there is nothing you can do about what I believe because its my freedom. What have you done lately?

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#1651 Dec 9, 2012
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>I am going to assume that from what you have just told us, that you can not only polish a turd, but you can make it shine, too? Would you happen to have, maybe a youtube proof of that? Link please
Simple, I can't polish you. How's the funeral plans?

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#1652 Dec 9, 2012
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>I am going to assume that from what you have just told us, that you can not only polish a turd, but you can make it shine, too? Would you happen to have, maybe a youtube proof of that? Link please
Just trying to help.

http://youtu.be/2eo7PyUUFrs
Thinking

UK

#1653 Dec 9, 2012
Bollocks.
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Skeptic is a liar so does he fall in this position? You would probably agree with him because he's atheist like you. I have never killed anyone or do I think about it. You live your life on the choices of others and blame people like me who have fought against things like that and I give many donations to help victims and the less fortunate. In my book and the book of money that defeats what you believe. You choose what you believe about me but there is nothing you can do about what I believe because its my freedom

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#1654 Dec 9, 2012
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Bollocks.
You enjoy those?

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#1655 Dec 9, 2012
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Bollocks.
Again you couldn't prove otherwise.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#1656 Dec 9, 2012
He thinks the sky wizard in the clouds magicked up the universe 10,000 years ago or at least won't rule it out.

Pathetic eh?
Thinking wrote:
That's because your belief system is f**ked.
<quoted text>

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#1657 Dec 9, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>He thinks the sky wizard in the clouds magicked up the universe 10,000 years ago or at least won't rule it out.

Pathetic eh?
You say 10,000 and Skeptic days 6000. You guys need to make up your minds. Lol! How's your wife, you know, that Catholic B!tch you married. Lol!

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#1658 Dec 9, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple, I can't polish you. How's the funeral plans?
If it didn't work the first thousand times, only an idiot would keep doing it again and again.
Cremation: Paid for, all usable bits to be donated. I am an organ donor, and not afraid of death. Maybe Ezekiel 26:29 has a message for you. Read your buybull.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#1659 Dec 9, 2012
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>If it didn't work the first thousand times, only an idiot would keep doing it again and again.
Cremation: Paid for, all usable bits to be donated. I am an organ donor, and not afraid of death. Maybe Ezekiel 26:29 has a message for you. Read your buybull.
Yes, yes

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#1660 Dec 9, 2012
Educated What wrote:
The three amigos attack together again. Funny how two of you believe that idiot skeptic and his posts. Lol! But you can't polish a turd. In this case many turds. Let me ask you turds something, how was dirt created? This seems to have no answer.
Don't you watch MythBusters?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1661 Dec 10, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Skeptic is a liar so does he fall in this position? You would probably agree with him because he's atheist like you. I have never killed anyone or do I think about it. You live your life on the choices of others and blame people like me who have fought against things like that and I give many donations to help victims and the less fortunate. In my book and the book of money that defeats what you believe. You choose what you believe about me but there is nothing you can do about what I believe because its my freedom. What have you done lately?
Nice try failed creationist. But fossils are real. I'm sorry that's so hard for you to take in.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#1662 Dec 10, 2012
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>If it didn't work the first thousand times, only an idiot would keep doing it again and again.
Cremation: Paid for, all usable bits to be donated. I am an organ donor, and not afraid of death. Maybe Ezekiel 26:29 has a message for you. Read your buybull.
Yes I am glad you are ahead of the game. Those services will be used soon.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1663 Dec 10, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am glad you are ahead of the game. Those services will be used soon.
Another useless comment from the resident idiot creationist.

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

#1664 Dec 10, 2012
His sky wizard works in mysterious was that are not our own. He is just lonely for another LV she-male.

Lmfao!
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Another useless comment from the resident idiot creationist.
Thinking

Andover, UK

#1665 Dec 10, 2012
Wrong.
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you couldn't prove otherwise.
Thinking

Andover, UK

#1666 Dec 10, 2012
I'm rather attached to mine.
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You enjoy those?

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#1667 Dec 10, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>His sky wizard works in mysterious was that are not our own. He is just lonely for another LV she-male.

Lmfao!
Your wife is coming over?

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#1668 Dec 10, 2012
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>I'm rather attached to mine.
Or others. Heh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Uncle Sam 243,460
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 hr USaWarringIdiotSo... 9,438
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 12 hr Brian_G 19,796
News Aliens and evolution (Jun '12) 17 hr thetruth 6,221
News Atheism must be about more than just not believ... Sat Amused 2
Should atheists have the burden of proof? Sat thetruth 38
News Founders created secular nation (Jul '10) Sat knight of Jesus 521
More from around the web