Assemblies of God churches in Namibia

Assemblies of God churches in Namibia

Posted in the Assemblies of God Forum

AG_Namibia

UK

#1 Feb 23, 2013
Sera beloved. I do not know which platform to use in this communication but i am membe of an assembly of God church in windhoek namibia. We have had a challenge, I may be speaking on my own term but, things have not been well here. Elders who have tried engaging the pastor to ask where we are spiritually and constitutionally were given letters to leave the church. There is no following of the Assemblies of God constitution laid out by those who came to plant the church here. If members who sincerely ask the pastor matters that are of concern to them and the church are told to go just like that, I am lost for words and don't know were we r going as assemblies of God Namibia. What is and can be done that lives are not lost spiritually due to issues like this. I do not know were we are heading as a church nor as a movement in Namibia anymore and if what is being done is in line with assemblies of God international.
Yours in Christ
son of God

Windhoek, Namibia

#3 Nov 3, 2013
beloved brethren in Christ I am a member of Assemblies of God in Namibia .2013 was not an easy year since we head a challenge of a group of people who choose to be disloyal to their Bishop is very sad and i thank God for such challenges as we learn a lot and if God want to build his church he has to remove the people who are stumble block for other people to be saved and i can testify God has been so faithfully to the Assemblies of God in Windhoek Namibia we can see God is taking us some where and he is building his church and the gates of hell shall not prevail Thank you Jesus for Challenges they Build our faith
Sister Rachel

Windhoek, Namibia

#4 Apr 3, 2016
I joined AOG the year 1995, the church has no problem to my understanding. No house has doctrines that cant actually promote accountability of our actions and deeds. If we have a forgiving heart and allow God to take over the situation in Namibia,he will manifest his power, we are currently taking over Gods place and power but allow him to rein as king of the house. AOG is still a blessed and highly favored church by God, Lets move out of Gods way and allow him to do his work of reviving the church and do what's expected from us which is forgiveness. Without forgiveness we wont make it to the kingdom of God no matter our dedication to Christ our Savior.
Sis Gorata

Gaborone, Botswana

#5 Apr 4, 2016
Hello dear brethren...I wish you all well in AOG Namibia, I am a member of this highly favoured church in Botswana and I pray for all AOGs in the world. God's favour is upon you, keep believing in His power and He shall lift the church high...stay blessed with love.]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Assemblies of God Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Becoming an assembly of God minister.. (Jan '08) Jul '17 Roxyhughed 90
Do preachers not make home visits anymore? (Jan '16) Jul '17 Truth 3
Kansas City, MO area pastor Jun '17 montreal007 1
Christians come Apr '17 Saint Jesse 1
Omission of. Son of God from missions bible (Mar '17) Mar '17 Charles 1
Call on the Name of the Lord Romans 10:13 (Jan '17) Jan '17 fierymethodist 1
Assembly of God Girls that Wear Miniskirts (Jan '17) Jan '17 fierymethodist 1
More from around the web