James River holding "satelite" servic...
David maybe

Warsaw, IN

#21 Jun 29, 2009
It was worth it
Stolen

Warsaw, IN

#22 Aug 10, 2009
JRAG the puppet master John Lindell stole this building and destroyed a church to get his way.
Michigan property stolen

United States

#23 Aug 19, 2009
Looking for details on this Texas case, thanks. Because in our case, it was stated before Michigan court of appeals that AG (both ditrict and general council) are hierarchical (not congregational). See http://coa.courts.mi.gov/documents/OPINIONS/F...
JRAG wrote:
For instance in Texas in a pastor/Child sexual misconduct case George under oath states that the A/G and it's churches are Congregational and independent, this allowed the GC to avoid all liability it also protected the GC from a broad ruling that would encompass many other cases. However, when the GC is trying to take property or evict a congregation, The same George Wood swears under oath that the A/G and itÂ’s churches are part of a hierarchal model of rule. You see with George and the A/G they will and have do anything to get or save money. They will damage anyone who gets in the way from a little girl in Texas abused by an A/G pastor to a congregation in Springfield trying to serve a community and bring Glory to God not a movement, especially not a cult.
ObedEdom wrote:
<quoted text>
is this something the General Council is/has looked into?
Mad as hell

Warsaw, IN

#24 Aug 20, 2009
Contact Jerry Renyolds, renyolds &conway Springfield MO he has all of the info and he is also working on a class action suit against the AG
so mo minister

Cedar Rapids, IA

#25 Sep 4, 2009
just got a letter saying that the southern mo district council wants to hike ministers tithes from 50% to 75% of their tithe. Then what happens? If history repeats itself they will turn around and sue me with my own money if I ever fail to conform to them and whoever it is pulling their strings.
Interested Party

Monett, MO

#26 Sep 4, 2009
Pastors have to tithe 50%?
so mo minister

Cedar Rapids, IA

#27 Sep 4, 2009
50% of your 10% tithe. They want an additional 25% that is currently going to pastors churches. Some districts that don't have many ministers do this, but Southern Mo has tons of ministers. Plus not very classy to do this during a recession. Maybe if they were not using their money for lawyer (in violation of 1 Cor. 6) and taking buildings with debt (even though James River Assembly - John Lindell now has Timbercreek) - they wouldn't need more of our money. I just don't trust them with it.
Busted

Heyworth, IL

#28 Sep 7, 2009
Saw where JRAG is doing a Daniel Fast from Aug 30th to Sept. 19th. The fast is for the Wilson Creek campus better know as Timbercreek. I am a little confused. Why would God choose to bless such a thing?! Does a Daniel Fast change the truth? I don't think so. Oh another question, when were potato chips added to the list of foods you are allowed on the Daniel Fast? Busted Pastor John - Wal-Mart Thursday, Sept 3rd - how bout them Lays!
broken world

Cedar Rapids, IA

#29 Sep 7, 2009
Sometimes, evil is rewarded in this broken world. Sad but true. You Timbercreek people had your church stolen from you. The Southern Mo District of the assemblies of god and whoever it is pulling their strings - ignored scripture to sue you and take your church.
To make it worse - sheep line up to support this - it just doesn't make sense.... but I guess there are a lot of things in this broken world that don't make sense. It is just hard to see it in ministry - especially when it feels like someone is getting away with something and no one will acknowledge the truth.
Richard

United States

#30 Sep 9, 2009
I think Bill Baker needs to look into doing that Daniel Fast. At last check the glutton was pushing 4 bills easily. Put down the fork and spoon Billy boy and mix in a salad.
Wilsons Creek

Heyworth, IL

#31 Sep 20, 2009
So tell us how did your big grand opening go? Was it all you expected and more? Did everything go off without a hitch? Were all the good ole boys there to cheer you on? Did you bully people into giving money for all the bells and whistles that they have bought into by taking Timbercreek over? And, John Lindwll & cornies as you were in the midst of all your planning and celebration did you once think of the lives you destroyed and the families you destroyed when you were plotting your vengence to take over Timbercreek? Do you think of those that no longer want anything to do with God and organized religion because of the lawsuit and the lies that came out of your mouth and those around you? Do you realize there are children no longer in church because of your actions? I guess you must have agreed with Bill Baker when asked about destroying a congregation , it doesn't matter about the congregation here now we'll just get a new one. How can you all be so cold and say you care about people?! In the end and when this is all said and done I only hope you and your cornies are exposed for the evil people you all really are.
JRAG

Warsaw, IN

#32 Sep 29, 2009
We won you lost!Praise God
Heartless

Heyworth, IL

#33 Oct 1, 2009
JRAG wrote:
Do you think you really won? I don't think I'd be praising God so quick if at all. Your so called victory has come at a high price. And have you forgot the case is still in court.
Really

Heyworth, IL

#34 Oct 1, 2009
JRAG wrote:
Your comments speak loud and clear as to the type of person you are. Hell isn't hot enought for you and people like you!
JRAG

Warsaw, IN

#35 Oct 2, 2009
Church was great, thanks for the building! Wish you were here! Lol!
Ash

Springfield, MO

#36 Oct 2, 2009
JRAG wrote:
Church was great, thanks for the building! Wish you were here! Lol!
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem
Interested Party

Monett, MO

#37 Oct 5, 2009
English please?
Ash wrote:
<quoted text>
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem
Etranslator

Springfield, MO

#38 Oct 12, 2009
Ash wrote:
<quoted text>
In the good old days, children like you were left to perish on windswept crags.
Cat Harms

Rogersville, MO

#39 Oct 27, 2009
Again I look at this and think "They call themselves Christians" And I ask, are you speaking for Christ?
Is these Words and Deeds that Jesus would use? If these are the Words and Deeds Jesus would use, why do you not use your real name ? Are you not Proud of the walk your journey is taking? Each of us will have to answer to God in the end.So Each one of us can take responsiblity for our own actions words and walk. If I dont agree then I will stand up as an indivdual for what is True and Just. If we all stand up as individuals and look around we will see we are not alone.
Therefore

Springfield, MO

#40 Oct 28, 2009
"Is" we to assume your name is Cat?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Assemblies of God Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do preachers not make home visits anymore? (Jan '16) Wed Truth 3
Kansas City, MO area pastor Jun '17 montreal007 1
Becoming an assembly of God minister.. (Jan '08) May '17 AG needs to repent 88
Christians come Apr '17 Saint Jesse 1
Omission of. Son of God from missions bible Mar '17 Charles 1
Call on the Name of the Lord Romans 10:13 Jan '17 fierymethodist 1
Assembly of God Girls that Wear Miniskirts Jan '17 fierymethodist 1
More from around the web