Islam Surging in Britain As Christian...

Islam Surging in Britain As Christianity Fades

There are 46 comments on the Atlas Shrugs story from Dec 11, 2012, titled Islam Surging in Britain As Christianity Fades. In it, Atlas Shrugs reports that:

Do you think this will have no consequences? Do you think there will be no fallout from this? Think about what Britain will be like in ten years, twenty years, fifty years -- and what an Islamic Republic of Britain would think about a United States still ruled by kuffar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Atlas Shrugs.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jesus Is

Blacktown, Australia

#41 Dec 15, 2012
WAS christen wrote:
<quoted text> Same here, all about a spirit ,makes you speak in many tongues ,and all of it is faked , forked lying tongues.
NO IT'S NOT FAKED!!!!!

I never received that gift after my baptism, but my friend spoke in a tongue two weeks after his.
I have heard him and its so authentic it would shock you.
There is no way that he learned to do this anywhere.
I asked him what he said and he couldn't interpret.

I've known him for 5 years and I've heard it once. He doesn't go around everywhere showing off.
Jesus Is

Blacktown, Australia

#42 Dec 15, 2012
'Researchers at the University of Pennsylvania took brain images of five women while they spoke in tongues and found that their frontal lobes — the thinking, willful part of the brain through which people control what they do — were relatively quiet, as were the language centers.'
(link to follow)
Jesus Is

Blacktown, Australia

#43 Dec 15, 2012
Jesus Is

Blacktown, Australia

#44 Dec 15, 2012
CHRISTIANITY FADING IN BRITAIN? THIS IS PROPHESIZED IN THE BIBLE:

1 Timothy 4:1,“But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons …”

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#47 Mar 8, 2013
animals against islam wrote:
<quoted text>
This quote is not relevant here as Christian faith had not been abandoned but rather the Islamic faith.
If we had mass conversions to Islam it would relate, however in the past this was done forcibly on punishment of death.
Of recent times, conversions to Islam in isolated cases is also done forcibly usually to women who have just been raped.
So is that what happened to you, Animal? Did you get raped by a muslim and felt forced to convert to islam?

:o
Rowan

Netherlands

#48 Mar 8, 2013
Not only in Britain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agnosticism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Number of Christians Decline 'Unaffiliated' Ris... May '15 Thinking 6
Nut job atheists ranting and raving at street p... (Feb '15) Feb '15 NSJ 2
News Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... (Nov '14) Feb '15 Thinking 321
News Why the Term Agnosticism must be dropped from t... (Oct '14) Feb '15 thetruth 24
News Why I'm still a Catholic (Oct '13) Dec '14 True Christian wi... 144
News The problem of evil and hate (Oct '13) Oct '14 hpcaban 386
News A Really Good Thing (Jul '14) Jul '14 NightSerf 1
More from around the web