Islam Surging in Britain As Christianity Fades

Dec 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Atlas Shrugs

Do you think this will have no consequences? Do you think there will be no fallout from this? Think about what Britain will be like in ten years, twenty years, fifty years -- and what an Islamic Republic of Britain would think about a United States still ruled by kuffar.

Comments
21 - 40 of 46 Comments Last updated Mar 8, 2013
Jesus Is

Blacktown, Australia

#21 Dec 14, 2012
AND HERE'S CHRISTIANITY FADING AGAIN IN GERMANY:
http://www.google.com.au/search...
Jesus Is

Blacktown, Australia

#22 Dec 14, 2012
AND IT'S EVEN FADING IN STOKHOLM:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Jesus Is

Blacktown, Australia

#23 Dec 14, 2012
NUMBER OF UK IMMIGRANTS HAS JUMPED BY 3 MILLION IN 10 YEARS:
according to census data

Census data reveal just 59% now call themselves Christian as a quarter say they have no religion and 5% are Muslim

By Hugo Gye
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22462...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#24 Dec 14, 2012
Jesus Is, you are referring to isolated cases around the world.
These worshippers ( of rock music ) will go home after there service and forget about their "spiritual high" until another week.
Also these folks are not a FORCE against Islam.

However it is your duty as a non-Muslim to educate these Christians in your community about the evils of Islam.
Jesus Is

Blacktown, Australia

#25 Dec 14, 2012
animals against islam wrote:
Jesus Is, you are referring to isolated cases around the world.
These worshippers ( of rock music ) will go home after there service and forget about their "spiritual high" until another week.
Also these folks are not a FORCE against Islam.
However it is your duty as a non-Muslim to educate these Christians in your community about the evils of Islam.
I AM ONE OF THOSE WORSHIPPERS!!!!!!! I ATTEND HILLSONG CHURCH SYDNEY and it packs out Sunday after Sunday and raises millions for worldwide charities.
Jesus Is

Blacktown, Australia

#26 Dec 14, 2012
What my Church does every Christmas (involving no music):
http://citycare.hillsong.com/project/stuff-bu...

“Mad as Hell”

Location hidden

#27 Dec 14, 2012
Jesus Is wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM ONE OF THOSE WORSHIPPERS!!!!!!! I ATTEND HILLSONG CHURCH SYDNEY and it packs out Sunday after Sunday and raises millions for worldwide charities.
The last gasp of evangelism.
I'm glad your having a good time but is it relevant in todays world.
Jesus Is

Blacktown, Australia

#28 Dec 14, 2012
HILLSONG CHURCH ROCK MUSIC WORSHIPPERS FORGETTING THEIR 'SPIRITUAL HIGH':
http://citycare.hillsong.com/project/kilo-kin...
Jesus Is

Blacktown, Australia

#29 Dec 14, 2012
HILLSONG 'STREET TEAMS' FORGETTING THEIR 'SPIRITUAL HIGH' EVERY WEEK:
http://myhillsong.com/citycare/street-teams
Jesus Is

Blacktown, Australia

#30 Dec 14, 2012
CHRISTIANITY FADING IN CAPE TOWN:
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
Jesus Is

Blacktown, Australia

#31 Dec 14, 2012
AND IT'S EVEN FADING IN PARIS:

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#32 Dec 14, 2012
animals against islam wrote:
<quoted text>
The last gasp of evangelism.
I'm glad your having a good time but is it relevant in todays world.
I went to an evangelical church for 7 years. What a bunch of nonsense. The Bible was never explained. Everyone was more interested in the "gifts of the "Spirit", eg. speaking in "tongues" and singing.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#33 Dec 14, 2012
A Mormon wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing 'crazy' as you mention in Mormonism. In fact,only Mormons are following Christianity as Jesus would intend it tobe.
Mormons do not drink alcohol,
But that right there shows that they are NOT following the teachings of the God of the Bible. The Bible clearly states that alcohol (even strong drink) is a good thing. Well, good unless a particular person has a problem, then that person should avoid alcohol.
A Mormon wrote:
not even coffee, or tea and avoid harmful substances including tobacco. Mormons choose to follow Godís law for physical and spiritual health that emphasizes the importance of healthy foods like grains, fruits, and vegetables.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints teaches that the spirit and the body make up the soul, and what affects the body also affects the spirit. When we take care of our bodies without turning to drugs or artificial stimulants we are more likely to feel peace, vigor, confidence and have a higher capacity to serve others. When we defile our bodies with drugs, alcohol, tobacco and even unwholesome foods, we adversely affect our soul.
Well, I can't really argue about the harmful effects of drugs or tobacco. On the other hand, I'd be willing to bet that you cannot pull one single verse out of the Torah that says that they are a sin. And if does not call them a sin in the Torah, then those substances will not, in and of themselves, harm one's soul.

Allowing those substances to control one's life, or to interfere with proper devotion to the Divine, that will harm one's soul. Spending money that is needed for food or the rent, missing work, neglecting one's family, all these are problems. Ending one's day with a drink (or a joint) will not.
WAS christen

Cape Town, South Africa

#34 Dec 14, 2012
Thorn wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to an evangelical church for 7 years. What a bunch of nonsense. The Bible was never explained. Everyone was more interested in the "gifts of the "Spirit", eg. speaking in "tongues" and singing.
Same here, all about a spirit ,makes you speak in many tongues ,and all of it is faked , forked lying tongues.
Omar

Aurora, Canada

#35 Dec 14, 2012
WAS christen wrote:
<quoted text> Same here, all about a spirit ,makes you speak in many tongues ,and all of it is faked , forked lying tongues.
I know you are not a"Christian once" but a Muslim doing "stealth dawah" for Islam.Good try brother!

“Mad as Hell”

Location hidden

#36 Dec 14, 2012
WAS christen wrote:
<quoted text> Same here, all about a spirit ,makes you speak in many tongues ,and all of it is faked , forked lying tongues.
We must not forget the Islamist spies here who work for the Iranian government.
Fortunately for us they are poorly trained and I doubt they are being paid much.
Then we have the wannabes, those who beg the Islamist governments for payments to appear on sites like this to uphold the qu'ran and their god.
We must also not forget the "female" apologists for the Muslim faith who tell us how wonderful it is despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

These muslims are a circus of misfits standing out like a sore thumb defending the indefensible.

Islam, a sham.
Islam, a shameful blot upon the history of mankind.

“Handsome white and black men”

Since: Jan 10

Interracial love

#37 Dec 14, 2012
Liam R wrote:
As education improves, islam and xianity will both fade away...
Education needs to speed up, Global jihad is a real problem.
Cohen

Aurora, Canada

#38 Dec 14, 2012
Christianity explodes in Uganda:
Cohen

Aurora, Canada

#39 Dec 14, 2012
THRIVING CHRISTIANITY
http://spectator.org/archives/2011/02/28/thri...

Thriving Christianity

By Mark Tooley

Its numbers increase worldwide with every new day.

Most secular media in the U.S. imply that the world is largely dividing between resurgent Islam and enlightened secularists, with isolated evangelicals and Catholics left on the sideline. A recent report by the ;International Bulletin of Missionary Research indicates otherwise, with one third of the world professing Christianity, virtually unchanged as a global percentage since 100 years ago. Christians today are estimated to number about 2.3 billion. About 1.5 billion are estimated to attend church regularly at over 5 million congregations, up from 400,000 100 years ago.

There are 1.6 estimated Muslims, 951 million Hindus, and 468 million Buddhists. Atheists are thought to be 137 million, a declining number. The report estimates about 80,000 new Christians every day, 79,000 new Muslims every day, and 300 fewer atheists every day. These atheists are presumably disproportionately represented in the West, while religion is thriving in the Global South, where charismatic Christianity is exploding. Over 600 million Christians, including millions of Roman Catholics, are charismatic or Pentecostal.

(For more details click above link)
Jesus Is

Blacktown, Australia

#40 Dec 15, 2012
Thorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you went to the wrong evangelicqal church. At my church nobody is interested in "gifts".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agnosticism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Really Good Thing Jul '14 NightSerf 1
The problem of evil and hate (Oct '13) Apr '14 Kong_ 331
Spiritual Agnosticism what is it ? (Jan '13) Mar '14 The Word of Knowl... 3
Liberal Pundit Details Converting From Atheism ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Cujo 9
Why I'm still a Catholic (Oct '13) Dec '13 JohnnyTrunk 123
Atheism 101: Negative belief is belief nonetheless (Feb '11) Oct '13 Bob of Quantum-Faith 4,395
Definitions of atheism and agnosticism (Jan '10) Sep '13 -Skeptic- 229
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Agnosticism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••