Islam Surging in Britain As Christian...

Islam Surging in Britain As Christianity Fades

There are 46 comments on the Atlas Shrugs story from Dec 11, 2012, titled Islam Surging in Britain As Christianity Fades. In it, Atlas Shrugs reports that:

Do you think this will have no consequences? Do you think there will be no fallout from this? Think about what Britain will be like in ten years, twenty years, fifty years -- and what an Islamic Republic of Britain would think about a United States still ruled by kuffar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Atlas Shrugs.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#1 Dec 11, 2012
Pamela is sort of hysterical and careless and getting to be the queen of bosh if she doesn't watch out.

The 2 religions are fading and surging in various places. The Brits are famous for their indifference to religion, maybe Henry 8 killed it for them way back when.

Whole villages and groups are leaving Islam. The jury is still out on all this my guess is all religion will fade.

Islam will probably kill itself with its own interior violence.

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 11, 2012
more truth wrote:
Whole villages and groups are leaving Islam.
I would like to see your link to this as I don't believe there are any Islamic villages in England.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#3 Dec 11, 2012
Britain is giving up to Islamic jihad.
Sholom

Guelph, Canada

#4 Dec 11, 2012
more truth wrote:
Not only violence- educated Bristish Muslims leave silently(in some cases boldly in spite of fear of life). Just watch this video:
http://ex-muslim.org.uk/members/uk/

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#5 Dec 11, 2012
more truth wrote:
One can only hope!
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#6 Dec 12, 2012
animals against islam wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to see your link to this as I don't believe there are any Islamic villages in England.
I should have said in some areas of Africa. Africa used to be almost totally muslim.

Ae you really in the Congo?

“Athiest”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7 Dec 12, 2012
The correct heading is:

Islam is surging while people of no religion surge at a greater rate.
WAS christen

Cape Town, South Africa

#8 Dec 12, 2012
AMAZING STUFF !!! THIS ISLAM in itself, it is Simply AWEsome . Thanks to Weelders ,Pamela Geller and their likes for Propagating Islam .Spreading lies are like spreading Hidden treasures of TRUTHS .

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#9 Dec 13, 2012
Islam sucks!
Jesus Is

Rowville, Australia

#10 Dec 13, 2012
Joe98 wrote:
The correct heading is:
Islam is surging while people of no religion surge at a greater rate.
AND THE PROPHECY IS IN THE BIBLE:

1 Timothy 4
'The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. 2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.'

I FEAR NOT!!!!!

“Mad as Hell”

Location hidden

#11 Dec 13, 2012
Jesus Is wrote:
<quoted text>
AND THE PROPHECY IS IN THE BIBLE:
1 Timothy 4
'The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith ...'
This quote is not relevant here as Christian faith had not been abandoned but rather the Islamic faith.

If we had mass conversions to Islam it would relate, however in the past this was done forcibly on punishment of death.
Of recent times, conversions to Islam in isolated cases is also done forcibly usually to women who have just been raped.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#12 Dec 13, 2012
As education improves, islam and xianity will both fade away...

“Mad as Hell”

Location hidden

#13 Dec 13, 2012
Liam R wrote:
As education improves, islam and xianity will both fade away...
Christianity has already faded to the point of insignificance in most western countries.
As you say, it is education that will bring Islam kicking and screaming into the Modern World and not any FORCE from Christians.

As people become wealthier there is no need for the crutch of religion.

In the USA I believe Romney partly failed because of his devotion to Christian sect.
The superstition and falsehood of Religion is being rejected.

Free your mind from the shackles of religion:
http://ffrf.org/
more truth

Crawfordville, FL

#14 Dec 13, 2012
Romney's religion is considered rather crazy, but when I lived among the Mormons I saw that they led good clean successful lives, so they have got something good going there.
more truth

Crawfordville, FL

#15 Dec 13, 2012
I suppose there are Mormons that flop in life, but on the whole i thought they did quite well.
A Mormon

Guelph, Canada

#16 Dec 13, 2012
more truth wrote:
Romney's religion is considered rather crazy, but when I lived among the Mormons I saw that they led good clean successful lives, so they have got something good going there.
There is nothing 'crazy' as you mention in Mormonism. In fact,only Mormons are following Christianity as Jesus would intend it tobe.
Mormons do not drink alcohol, not even coffee, or tea and avoid harmful substances including tobacco. Mormons choose to follow GodÂ’s law for physical and spiritual health that emphasizes the importance of healthy foods like grains, fruits, and vegetables.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints teaches that the spirit and the body make up the soul, and what affects the body also affects the spirit. When we take care of our bodies without turning to drugs or artificial stimulants we are more likely to feel peace, vigor, confidence and have a higher capacity to serve others. When we defile our bodies with drugs, alcohol, tobacco and even unwholesome foods, we adversely affect our soul.
Jesus Is

Rowville, Australia

#17 Dec 14, 2012
animals against islam wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity has already faded to the point of insignificance in most western countries.
As you say, it is education that will bring Islam kicking and screaming into the Modern World and not any FORCE from Christians.
As people become wealthier there is no need for the crutch of religion.
In the USA I believe Romney partly failed because of his devotion to Christian sect.
The superstition and falsehood of Religion is being rejected.
Free your mind from the shackles of religion:
http://ffrf.org/
UNPOPULAR CHRISTIAN CHURCH IN SYDNEY AUSTRALIA:
http://www.google.com.au/imgres...
Jesus Is

Rowville, Australia

#18 Dec 14, 2012
UNPOPULAR CHRISTIAN CHURCH IN LONDON:
http://www.google.com.au/search...
Jesus Is

Rowville, Australia

#19 Dec 14, 2012
UNPOPULAR CHRISTIAN CHURCH SWEDEN:
Jesus Is

Rowville, Australia

#20 Dec 14, 2012
CHRISTIANITY FADING AT HILLSONG CHURCH NEW YORK:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agnosticism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evidence that Islam is false Apr '16 Lightning 1
News Atheist vs. Agnostic - What's the Difference Be... (Oct '11) Jan '16 thetruth 7
News Number of Christians Decline 'Unaffiliated' Ris... (May '15) Jan '16 thetruth 14
News Definitions of atheism and agnosticism (Jan '10) Dec '15 Gary Coaldigger 230
News Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... (Nov '14) Feb '15 Thinking 315
News Why the Term Agnosticism must be dropped from t... (Oct '14) Feb '15 thetruth 24
News Why I'm still a Catholic (Oct '13) Dec '14 True Christian wi... 144
More from around the web