Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 23,792)

Showing posts 475,821 - 475,840 of529,700
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Chess

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
:)
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

https://www.google.com.au/search...

Do you support corupt organizations within systems and goverments..
If are you victim from corupt organization..where you can go find stolen indetity.
Did you know why you victims?
Did you know who cover up on most evil satanic way your rights defended yourself as well why/

Do you trust corupt satanic accusers law?

neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

don't trust criminal organization which goverment or any system cover up on most evil way..

by criminals
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

JUST PUT ON FIRE ANY CORRUPT ACCUSATIONS AND DOCUMENTS WHAT FRIENDS OF THEM TRY COVER UP..NOT RESPECT OR TRUST ANY CORRUPT ACCUSERS DOES METER WHERE THEY SERVE.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

dON'T TRUST CORUPT LAW AND CORUPT EVIL DEVELISH SATANIC DOCUMENTS FROM EVIL ACCUSERS.

rETURN YOURSELF TO FIRST ACCIDENT FROM WHOM THEN INVESTIGATED WHO THEY ARE..REMEMBER YOUR ACCUSERS ARE NOBODY AND NOTHING..PAPERS AND SET UP ARE NOT LAW..DEFINITLY NOT..
NOT RESPECT CORUPT MISSLEADERS..NEVER LISTEN WHEN THEY TELL YOU PROVE..
REMEMBER STOLEN INDETITY COMING FROM IN WITHIN CORUPT LEADERS AND CORUPT LAW.

iF THEY PREPEARE ELIMINATION..THEY CAN BE ELIMINATED TOO..

BYYYYYYYYYY
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

corupt evil satanic cover up law

if are you victimise so long from corupt evil organizations be yourself free person..give them back as evil satanic group organizations deserbve

don't respect evil corupt killers document

by killerssssssssssssssssssssssss s

serve your evil corupt law

by killer
Liam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>Clay. I stand against false teachings and false teachers.
your priests and your false doctrines are of the devil. look at the Verses that GIF/KAY are presenting concerning your pastor wishing control of God Holy Mt. look at the verse about the armies surrounding Israel. warring in Lebanon, warring in Syria, warring in Egypt, warring in Iraq, warring in Turkey with the Kurds.
you had better get back in contact with that spirit that you met in a jail cell and hope that He is Holy. because I can tell you right now, that soon, this old Preacher is going to look up, for my redemption is drawing closer.
and clay, he is just going to follow drunken clergy and pedophiles who lie to him.
Those verses Kay/Gif cited pertain to you guys and every goofy sect that came after the 18th century.
I wish the fanatics would tone down the fanaticism just once. We already had one of your false prophets embarrass the heck out of us last year by saying the rapture was on may 21st. The media ate it up and made it seem like all Christians are idiots.
There has been war around Israel in every decade since their existence. There has been war in the Holy Land since Moses. Nothing is more crazy today than yesterday.
(now I know who keeps posting "100% proof Pope Francis is the antichrist"
Nuts!
Liam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
He's warning you Clay and doing a fine job if you ask me, no blood will be on his hands.
You best pray and fast. May God bless you
You are a victim marge. Its not your fault. Its these self proclaimed authorities on the Bible. They've got nothing right. They added to the book of revelation in spite of being warned by John not too.
This is precisely why the Lord established the Eucharist.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

satanic wicket organization abuse

not any family abuse

lets make clear to corupt organizations
in future they are not be save or spear from anything
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo

i will give something to someone
then
past present and future will be finale as great result

by

Since: Sep 09

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
But your solution is replacing religion with another 'religion'.
Atheists don't believe in a creator ... and religion on the other hand is belief in many images of gods ... not just your image of a god.

A Christian image of a god, is one that willfully turned away from the Jews that he first claimed were his chosen few, to in a twist of fickle man-euvering loves ONLY Christians. However, the jury is still out on whether the god now loves only Catholics, or whether he loves only Protestants.

It's impossible to tell when the jury will settle the issue ... but the god seems more than a little bit confused by all the hoop la ... especially as the Muslims are also pulling at the same god's emotions.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a victim marge. Its not your fault. Its these self proclaimed authorities on the Bible. They've got nothing right. They added to the book of revelation in spite of being warned by John not too.
This is precisely why the Lord established the Eucharist.
lol. the Lords supper was decades before the Book of Revelation. you are undoubtly the dumbest poster I have ever seen on this forum, and that Supper has nothing to do with Salvation, as only Christians partake.in any words to help you out, a person is Already Saved when they partake.it doesn't save you and the Bible is very explicit about this meal. If you eat unworthily, you will damm your soul to hell. therefore as a sinner, if you take of it, you will be lost, so it has NO redeeming qualities. you people(catholics) are really fed slop when you could have steak and tators.

I really question the fact that I don't believe it is possible for you clay to get any smarts to you.

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian: a follower of Jesus Christ...
Wacky theology

Jesus ... traitor to the Jews ... a follower of any human that claims to love the traitor.

"Here Jesus ... Here Jesus ... because 'I' called you ... whether or not YOU approve ... your LOVE is now in MY POSSESSION."

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
QUESTION
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IN YOU AND JUNE?...
We are not YOU ... so according to you Jesus ... traitor to the Jews ... must deny both of us, and YOUR WILL MUST be done.

You are a comical self-idolater.

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

<quoted text>
~~~
JESUS SAID...
Actually the Catholics wrote that "Jesus said" and you are just mimicking what the Catholics wrote that "Jesus said."

Yet, you belittle the Catholics as not being on YOUR page.

How funny that you don't see your own silliness.

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. My jaw dropped when i saw the new Atheist mega 'churches'.
If ya can't lick 'em, ya might as well join 'em.

They are saying ... "My religion is that I don't believe in a creator."

How funny!

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
To understand infant Baptism, you have to understand Jewish circumcision. Circumcision was the initiation into the covenant family of God, done to infants... Now Baptism is.
The Catholics changed Jehovah's ritual, to suit their own rituals.

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my pastor, Pope Francis:
Within theology ... your pastor has no other god than Jehovah, and that means he must convert to Judaism or he is pastoring to traitors OF Jehovah and that makes HIM also a traitor to Jehovah.

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

<quoted text>
~~~
THE ANTICHRIST IS BEING SET UP IN JERUSALEM...AND IN YOU BLINDESS YOU ARE SET TO RECEIVE HIM WITH OPEN ARMS...
The anti-Christ is Jesus ... traitor to the Jews.

That is common-sense theology.

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't it be better(more precise) to translate from the most original writing(s)?
WHY??? ALL religious literature was compiled by mortal men, with no more smarts than tadpoles.

I suggest that if they had been at all wise, they would have admitted that fantasy is not a be-holder of anything BUT fantasy.

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
All goes back o the kumbaya touchy feely liberal mindset ..we do good but do mot honor the Source of all good ..
We don't need God we have UNCLE Sam
It's,a moral thing to Give women the right to kill here babies.look at all the poor children ..we will give moms money for every kid THEY have as long as Dads not in he picture..it's a whole culture PLANNRD FOR
in the sixties Clay ...
Saul Alinssky one of our pres hero's..
AYERrrS another one ....bom ber ..now a professor teaching Our kids
Ever hear of these guys,...And they are just about There..read this ..remember it's from.the sixties
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward%E2%80%93...
Within theology ... what good is your false image of a god TO YOU???

Unless you become a Jew, you are a traitor to the one god that is OWNED, first, foremost and ALWAYS ... BY the Jews.

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
New Age wrote:
"To believe what you do, some folks may consider you delusional. "
How funny that you don't perceive your own so-called "spiritual" belief as delusional.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 475,821 - 475,840 of529,700
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Religion Forum right now

Search the Religion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga 8 min Evil Pagans Evil Ways 7,812
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min Frijoles 68,121
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 10 min il cartooni 352,821
NPR Boosts Plight of Catholic School Teacher Fi... 11 min Dan 3
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 42 min sweets2360 223,054
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 49 min Kareem O Wheat 198,584
20 Jewish Groups Plead With Barack Obama for Mo... 57 min Amigo 5
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••