Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 683856 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#420100 Feb 4, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...LOL You are a pretty thick dude. No scholar protestant, secular or Catholic with the facts support your moronic contention. All you need do is check the insurance statistics which show greater abuse in Protestant circles, which do not include black churches or the many churches who have been dropped or could not afford it and the delusional ones who think abuse is not possible in their churches or amongst their members. The sinless ones. You really should learn more about abuse and try to remove your blindfold when you do so. I think there is a good reason the SBC would not keep a list of offendors and record keeping is hardly the formal and meticulous documentation of the church. I have no problem weeding out offendors. I have a problem with angry self righteous ignorant bigots like yourself who throw stones froma glass house. If it makes you feel better to ignore your problem the children are the ones who will suffer. However, clearly you have the best interests of children in mind. ;0 Brilliant stuff Oxbore. Its really sad that people like you will never get it, because as I said your hatred of Catholics is more important than the children. Sad
My last ride on this merry go round:

005 970

This is not a denial...For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

This is the truth...However, sinning by the Catholic pedophile cadre and other abuses by priests and nuns, against defenseless children,is a way of life....you have proven that is not so in the denominations you named...thanks.

Location hidden

#420101 Feb 4, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for this Fr. Dye, and for your gentle presence here. I must admit that if it weren't for you and Robert being here (as well as my Catholic friends of course), I would have left this thread long ago.
But yes, you're right of course, the evil one does focus his attack on the only thing that threatens him, I realize that now. Such hatred and false witness, such maliciousness towards our faithful priests and religious and worst of all, our Blessed Mother. I respond in anger and disgust and it only inflames them. My weekly hour in adoration is the best place for me to refocus on what Christ expects of me.
Please pray for me.
Pure tripe that cannot be supported by the Word of God...."our Blessed Mother."

Location hidden

#420102 Feb 4, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
If that doesn't make you vomit...nothing will..

It is teaching that Jesus Christ is God!!!!!!
marge

Leesburg, GA

#420103 Feb 4, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark 3:21
King James Version (KJV)
21 And when his ...[friends]... heard of it, they went out to lay hold on him: for they said, He is beside himself.
Hey, you must take all the verses on the subject into the picture, and for you edification:)

His friends - Or, relations. On this verse several MSS. differ considerably. I have followed the reading of the Syriac, because I think it the best: &#959;&#953;&#788; &#960;&#945;&#961; ' &#945;&#965;&#964; &#959;&#965; signify merely his relatives, his brethren, etc., see Mark 3:31; and the phrase is used by the best writers to signify relatives, companions, and domestics. See Kypke in loc.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#420104 Feb 4, 2013
opps, 7th go here and read up, what I posted was from Clarke
http://bible.cc/mark/3-21.htm
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#420105 Feb 4, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
My last ride on this merry go round:
005 970
This is not a denial...For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
This is the truth...However, sinning by the Catholic pedophile cadre and other abuses by priests and nuns, against defenseless children,is a way of life....you have proven that is not so in the denominations you named...thanks.
Oh...LOL You are a pretty thick dude. No scholar protestant, secular or Catholic with the facts support your moronic contention. All you need do is check the insurance statistics which show greater abuse in Protestant circles, which do not include black churches or the many churches who have been dropped or could not afford it and the delusional ones who think abuse is not possible in their churches or amongst their members. The sinless ones. You really should learn more about abuse and try to remove your blindfold when you do so. I think there is a good reason the SBC would not keep a list of offendors and record keeping is hardly the formal and meticulous documentation of the church. I have no problem weeding out offendors. I have a problem with angry self righteous ignorant bigots like yourself who throw stones froma glass house. If it makes you feel better to ignore your problem the children are the ones who will suffer. However, clearly you have the best interests of children in mind. ;0 Brilliant stuff Oxbore. Its really sad that people like you will never get it, because as I said your hatred of Catholics is more important than the children. Sad
marge

Leesburg, GA

#420106 Feb 4, 2013
7th

Mark 3:28-35 KJV

28Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: 29But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

30Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.

>31There came then his brethren and his mother, and, standing without, sent unto him, calling him.<

32And the multitude sat about him, and they said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren without seek for thee.

33And he answered them, saying, Who is my mother, or my brethren? 34And he looked round about on them which sat about him, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! 35For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#420107 Feb 4, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>boy are you in for a rude awakening when your eyes open after death and find out that her[marys] prayers didnt amount to more than the beans that I just burnt on my stove.
hope that you dont wake up in hell, but her prayers will never save you or help you if you are depending on them.
Might be a good thing you didn't take up smoking. I'd be afraid you might blow up..........lol
marge

Leesburg, GA

#420108 Feb 4, 2013
7th, read the whole chapter Mark 3 at one sitting, then read the same story from Matt and also cross check the verses on the subject, you'll get the picture. Love and Blessings.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#420109 Feb 4, 2013
for Robert and 7th, from same page linked above, this piece by Gill cont. there;

When his friends heard of it,.... Not his spiritual friends, his disciples and followers, that believed in him; but his kinsmen, as the Syriac and Ethiopic versions render the words, who were so according to the flesh; when they heard where he was, and what a crowd was about him, so that he could not so much as take the necessaries of life for his refreshment and support,

they went out to lay hold on him: either out of their houses at Capernaum, or they went forth from Nazareth, where they dwelt, to Capernaum, to take him from this house, where he was thronged and pressed, along with them; where he might have some refreshment without being incommoded, and take some rest, which seemed very necessary: so that this was done in kindness to him, and does not design any violent action upon him, in order to take him home with them, and to confine him as a madman; though the following words seem to incline to such a sense;
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#420110 Feb 4, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you must take all the verses on the subject into the picture, and for you edification:)
His friends - Or, relations. On this verse several MSS. differ considerably. I have followed the reading of the Syriac, because I think it the best: &#959;&#953;&#788; &#960;&#945;&#961; ' &#945;&#965;&#964; &#959;&#965; signify merely his relatives, his brethren, etc., see Mark 3:31; and the phrase is used by the best writers to signify relatives, companions, and domestics. See Kypke in loc.
-
Acts 26:24 snipped and to the point "Your great learning is driving you insane."

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#420111 Feb 4, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock
Poplar Bluff, MO
Reply ยป
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#420110 44 min ago
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Acts 26:24 snipped and to the point "Your great learning is driving you insane."

NOW MARGE, YOU ARE FINDING OUT WHAT I HAVE KNOWN FOR A LONG TIME ABOUT THIS CLOWN, HE WORKS FOR THE DEVIL
truth

Perth, Australia

#420112 Feb 4, 2013
Are you mad man if somebody broken your house..for corupt and powerful defenders and lawyers as well judges..they will choose as they do.. you are mental mad..must be like that cover up all corruption..or sin..or error.

About Heavenly..o yes even Heavenly..
''o you dauthers of Zion i will destroy your house''.
What a about that?
http://www.google.com.au/search...

now
why i am wrong or maddddddddddddddd.
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyy
truth

Perth, Australia

#420113 Feb 4, 2013
Then
He said;'to be separated..bless = be ;less
Are you for sure your separation is worthy?
how much..0+0=0 or 200=two zero
an honest man

Australia

#420114 Feb 4, 2013
av can mean watever and il talk when i want.give me proof any bible is from jesus mouth himself which you cant. and i might believe you. there are just too many changes. av was written by another man. plus the bible was written and aromaic so technically speaking it aint authorised version. lol and vatican shouldn be the holy land after all it was the romans that killed jesus. give me proof and scientific evident that this bible was written 2000 odd years ago and il believe you which you cannot. your just another sheep and christianity is sadly dying out because of all these mistakes and changes in the holy book. the earliest book is the dead sea scrolls which a decent bit of it has been lost and never found. do some research befor you talk to me chum :) atleast the muslims have there book in one language arabic that isnt subject to change like old english and new english. the bible has been lost in translation . sorry to put the facts on u. if you want proof about the bible i will gladly read from the book it self and give you the chapters that confirm it
truth

Perth, Australia

#420115 Feb 5, 2013
both lag
svoloving

now
left hand 5-7 millimeters under skin so visible
Jesus wounds start opening..
don't pray for me
pray for m y enemy with heart
pray for them
he died for them in order to be save
truth

Perth, Australia

#420116 Feb 5, 2013
right hand start opening
5-8 millimeters its so visible
don't pray for me
pray for yourself and persons which you love
truth

Perth, Australia

#420117 Feb 5, 2013
all of us have name
he call us by name
he will call you in your heart
no mind
just heart
how its look
45 degree trough lag much more
its very nice to know
deference is how you except
pain
yes i fill pain
its not any more pain
you except that ones and finish
suffering is very nice
he suffer for us too

don't pray for me i am alright
pray for someone who need mercy
truth

Perth, Australia

#420118 Feb 5, 2013
prikazite rane moje lijeve ruke
o mocna krvi spasa Kristova
i svete rane koje ti obnavljas u nasem tijelu
zbog grijeha nasih i cijelog svijeta
truth

Perth, Australia

#420119 Feb 5, 2013
RIGHT HAND NOW HAVE RED AROUND 1,5B CM

LEFT HAND MORE VISIBLE
1.2 CM
both side is visible
pain

lags
left side start more 3x weeks ago
right side start today..both is painfull..
when you start walk before weak up its take long past away until you desconect and walk as it is does meter why you have pain simply you walk
pray dear children

never stop prayers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 5 min Regolith Based Li... 32,173
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 14 min Rose_NoHo 775
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 20 min Science 76,966
News Family of Jehovah's Witness who died after refu... 1 hr dee rightful 91
News Fox Friends Outraged Over Atheists 'Making Chri... (Dec '16) 1 hr Eagle 12 - 290
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 hr True Christian Wi... 517,702
News 12-year-old girl comes out to her Mormon congre... 2 hr Palin s Turkey Th... 498
More from around the web