Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 665262 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Michael

Canada

#403763 Nov 21, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Catholicism is so deep rooted in scripture its not even funny. Especially the Old Testament flowing into the New. All the teachings are entwined in scripture.(the way scripture was meant to be)
Whereas the born agains, largely ignore the Old Testament and isolate verse after verse in the New.
"unless a man becomes born again" has become the only biblical thing you guys seem to follow. And you managed to twist that one... Along with countless other teachings.
scripturecatholic.com is a good source.
CLAY says....... All the teachings are entwined in scripture.(the way scripture was meant to be.

Michael says.......If the teachings were NOT entwined in scripture you would say that is the way it was meant to be.

Millions of stories have been told from the past. The only one you believe is the one about Jesus. YOu know nothing personally about the characters who lived (or maybe they didn't)
yet you put all your trust into every word they said, and today we have catholic fathers who are successions to the ones from the past, and lies, deceit and coverup scandals are their forte.

HOLY SHITE!

BUSTED!
frogmann

Masontown, PA

#403764 Nov 21, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ………… old fart or young stinkers is the Vatican

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#403765 Nov 21, 2012
who="Michael"]
If Jesus was such a great man wouldn't one believe that christians would know much about this man?
They know nothing.
1) When was he actually born? No one knows
2) What did he do to support himself? No one knows.
3) What did he look like? No one knows.
4) What was the date of the crucifixion and resurrection? No one knows that either.
5) Was he married? No one can verify if he was or not, though christians don't want him to have been married.
No one really knows anything about a man that christians claim to be the greatest man that ever lived.

~~~

NO MAN (THAT WAS EVER BORN ON EARTH)... HAS HAD MORE INFLUENCE UPON MAN KIND THAN JESUS CHRIST.

As for your questions about Him...

Even though man cannot point out the day of His Birth

Question #1
Men that were fighting against each other have climbed out of their trenches and sang together...Wars have stopped (for a day) to celebrate the memorial day that has been chosen to Honor Him.

# 2.
Strangers from the east brought gifts to Him at His birth and one of the gifts was Gold...
The Bible does not say just how much gold it was..
Also the entourage that traveled with Him evidently helped in providing His needs.

#3.

Is it not bad enough that men have taken a statue/image/icon ...of a corruptible man and attempted to imitate his personage...
What do you think it would be like if and the millions that would be made if any one actually kew what He looked like.

#4
The purpose That Jesus came to earth...

(to sacrifice his Life for the sins of man )
is
edivently that which is greater importance.

___

In the Old and New Testament it is written ..

First by Isaiah.

Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

Isa 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

Isa 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

THEN BY JESUS HIMSELF

Luk 4:16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

Luk 4:17 And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,

Luk 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

Luk 4:19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Luk 4:20 And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.

Luk 4:21 And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

THE PURPOSE

Luk_19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

IS OF THE GREATER IMPORTANCE ....THAN MOST OF YOUR QUESTIONS

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#403766 Nov 21, 2012
who="7th Day Catholics Rock" You won't believe whats at the center of the Bible
&fe ature=related

**********

VERY Interesting...

KM
Michael

Canada

#403767 Nov 21, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't realize how difficult it was to gather and attain information back then. In fact, up until a hundred yrs ago, info was still difficult to attain.
What do you expect Mike?
We're lucky to have the few letters we do have from that time period.
His actual birthday is irrelevant. I doubt Mary and Joseph reserved the table at the local Chunky Cheese for Jesus and His cousins.
There is tons of information about PEOPLE OF IMPORTANCE from the past.

There are reems of literature from the lives of the jews filling libraries. We have much information about Juluis Cesaer who lived 100 years before the Jesus story with exact dates of his birth and death.

Just google mediteranean ancient religions and there are throngs of information of the egyptian Gods, with writings today still visible on the walls of caves explaining much about them.

If christians believe Jesus was the greatest man that ever lived wouldn't one believe that when he died and was laid to rest somebody would have recorded that most important date, and handed it down verbally or written back in the day. WE HAVE ZERO.

We all know since the beginning of mankind they have believed in different forms of a god, gods or goddesses. 1 headed gods, 2 headed gods, 3 person in one god, its all there.

Christianity comes along and what are they all about? Another God story, another eternal salvation story, another story about heaven/hell, demons, sacrificial meals, baptisms, that were all taught by others lonnnng before Jesus ever arrived.
http://www.rationalresponders.com/silence_scr...

A man claimed to have brought dead people back to life, restored the sight of a blind man, fed thousands of people from a few specs of food, was followed around with huge crowds of the day like he was Justin Bieber of today. Yet we have not one contemporary writing.

makes no common sense.

something is wrong!
Michael

Canada

#403768 Nov 21, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Michael"]
If Jesus was such a great man wouldn't one believe that christians would know much about this man?
They know nothing.
1) When was he actually born? No one knows
2) What did he do to support himself? No one knows.
3) What did he look like? No one knows.
4) What was the date of the crucifixion and resurrection? No one knows that either.
5) Was he married? No one can verify if he was or not, though christians don't want him to have been married.
No one really knows anything about a man that christians claim to be the greatest man that ever lived.
~~~
NO MAN (THAT WAS EVER BORN ON EARTH)... HAS HAD MORE INFLUENCE UPON MAN KIND THAN JESUS CHRIST.
As for your questions about Him...
Even though man cannot point out the day of His Birth
Question #1
Men that were fighting against each other have climbed out of their trenches and sang together...Wars have stopped (for a day) to celebrate the memorial day that has been chosen to Honor Him.
# 2.
Strangers from the east brought gifts to Him at His birth and one of the gifts was Gold...
The Bible does not say just how much gold it was..
Also the entourage that traveled with Him evidently helped in providing His needs.
#3.
Is it not bad enough that men have taken a statue/image/icon ...of a corruptible man and attempted to imitate his personage...
What do you think it would be like if and the millions that would be made if any one actually kew what He looked like.
#4
The purpose That Jesus came to earth...
(to sacrifice his Life for the sins of man )
is
edivently that which is greater importance.
___
In the Old and New Testament it is written ..
First by Isaiah.
Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
Isa 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
Isa 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
THEN BY JESUS HIMSELF
Luk 4:16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.
Luk 4:17 And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,
Luk 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
Luk 4:19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
Luk 4:20 And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.
Luk 4:21 And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.
THE PURPOSE
Luk_19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.
IS OF THE GREATER IMPORTANCE ....THAN MOST OF YOUR QUESTIONS
Throughout the history of mankind, more people have died violently in the name of religion or religious belief against other beliefs, than any other element that would create hatred.

Just look at the hatred on this forum. Preston as one example has been riding you and you're wife for months. All about religion.

Christianity is no exception.
Michael

Canada

#403769 Nov 21, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Michael"]
If Jesus was such a great man wouldn't one believe that christians would know much about this man?
They know nothing.
1) When was he actually born? No one knows
2) What did he do to support himself? No one knows.
3) What did he look like? No one knows.
4) What was the date of the crucifixion and resurrection? No one knows that either.
5) Was he married? No one can verify if he was or not, though christians don't want him to have been married.
No one really knows anything about a man that christians claim to be the greatest man that ever lived.
~~~
NO MAN (THAT WAS EVER BORN ON EARTH)... HAS HAD MORE INFLUENCE UPON MAN KIND THAN JESUS CHRIST.
As for your questions about Him...
Even though man cannot point out the day of His Birth
Question #1
Men that were fighting against each other have climbed out of their trenches and sang together...Wars have stopped (for a day) to celebrate the memorial day that has been chosen to Honor Him.
# 2.
Strangers from the east brought gifts to Him at His birth and one of the gifts was Gold...
The Bible does not say just how much gold it was..
Also the entourage that traveled with Him evidently helped in providing His needs.
#3.
Is it not bad enough that men have taken a statue/image/icon ...of a corruptible man and attempted to imitate his personage...
What do you think it would be like if and the millions that would be made if any one actually kew what He looked like.
#4
The purpose That Jesus came to earth...
(to sacrifice his Life for the sins of man )
is
edivently that which is greater importance.
___
In the Old and New Testament it is written ..
First by Isaiah.
Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
Isa 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
Isa 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
THEN BY JESUS HIMSELF
Luk 4:16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.
Luk 4:17 And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,
Luk 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
Luk 4:19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
Luk 4:20 And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.
Luk 4:21 And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.
THE PURPOSE
Luk_19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.
IS OF THE GREATER IMPORTANCE ....THAN MOST OF YOUR QUESTIONS
If we knew all these dates and what he did for a living and what he looked like christians like you would say. "see Jesus left us his legacy, we know all about him"

The greatest man that ever lived and those saying that, haven't got a clue about this man in any personal way other than stories written by other men that can never be verified.

Its a belief, its not a fact.
Michael

Canada

#403770 Nov 21, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
True, Christians in the 2nd century chose Dec 25 because the Pagans in their land were already celebrating the Sun god day. The empire was already full of festivities so Christians counter acted against the Pagans by quietly celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ at Christ's Mass.
How can you claim the OT and the NT form the scriptures that you follow?

What about the contradicitons? The OT is about the Jews who do not believe in the trintiy. You believe in the trinity. The OT states God word made saturday the sabbath and is followed by all those in the OT. The NT Sunday became the day of worship and rest.

contradictions contradicitons!!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#403771 Nov 21, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
There is tons of information about PEOPLE OF IMPORTANCE from the past.
There are reems of literature from the lives of the jews filling libraries. We have much information about Juluis Cesaer who lived 100 years before the Jesus story with exact dates of his birth and death.
Just google mediteranean ancient religions and there are throngs of information of the egyptian Gods, with writings today still visible on the walls of caves explaining much about them.
If christians believe Jesus was the greatest man that ever lived wouldn't one believe that when he died and was laid to rest somebody would have recorded that most important date, and handed it down verbally or written back in the day. WE HAVE ZERO.
We all know since the beginning of mankind they have believed in different forms of a god, gods or goddesses. 1 headed gods, 2 headed gods, 3 person in one god, its all there.
Christianity comes along and what are they all about? Another God story, another eternal salvation story, another story about heaven/hell, demons, sacrificial meals, baptisms, that were all taught by others lonnnng before Jesus ever arrived.
http://www.rationalresponders.com/silence_scr...
A man claimed to have brought dead people back to life, restored the sight of a blind man, fed thousands of people from a few specs of food, was followed around with huge crowds of the day like he was Justin Bieber of today. Yet we have not one contemporary writing.
makes no common sense.
something is wrong!
YOU WROTE

"something is wrong!"

There is something wrong...

THAT SOMETHING IS YOU...

UNTIL YOU HAVE MET CHRIST

AND RECEIVE HIM

AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR

IT WILL CONTINUE TO BE WRONG.

ONLY THEN WILL THE REVELATION OF HIS DIVINE LOVE BE UNDERSTOOD IN YOU HEART.

Rom 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Rom 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Rom 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Rom 8:10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

Rom 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
Clay

Denver, CO

#403772 Nov 21, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
CLAY says....... All the teachings are entwined in scripture.(the way scripture was meant to be.
Michael says.......If the teachings were NOT entwined in scripture you would say that is the way it was meant to be.
Millions of stories have been told from the past. The only one you believe is the one about Jesus. YOu know nothing personally about the characters who lived (or maybe they didn't)
yet you put all your trust into every word they said, and today we have catholic fathers who are successions to the ones from the past, and lies, deceit and coverup scandals are their forte.
HOLY SHITE!
BUSTED!
You were a former Catholic, yet you believe the Church 'exists' because we all read stories with characters in it. Thus we believe..
Then after you're done with your rant, you shout "busted".
Lol. Interesting that people tell us Catholics what we believe; why we believe; and who we believe.
Then they yell 'busted', as if they unlocked a secret of our faith....based on what they think we believe..

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#403773 Nov 21, 2012
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just more of your anti-catholic distorted BS Michael!! Read the TRUTH about the Catholic Church and its growth:
Catholic Church shows Robust Growth
www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/catholic_chur... ....
Catholic Church Membership Growing
findarticles.com/P/articles/mi_gn4179/1s_2009...
Catholic Church the fastest growing
monkallover.blogspot.com/2007/03/catholic-chu...
US Catholic Church Growing
vivechristusrex2000blogspot.com/2010/02/us-ca...
Catholic Church still growing--mainlines declining
religion.lohudblogs.com/.../catholic-church-s...
Sure--I walked away from my original Protestant bible only Church, but I still worship there "once in a while" and visit my bible only Christian friends. We share our faith-and respect each others beliefs----even though we may disagree on doctrinal issues. HOWEVER----I DO NOT respect bible only anti-Catholic "bashers" and "heretics" on this forum like you, confrinting, Orville, 4GVN,justachristian1, OLDJG and the rest of the bible only "bashing buffoon" who attack my personal faith (the faith of Regina, Anthony, Clay and other Catholics ------AND my own personal salvation and relationship in Jesus Christ and His One True Catholic Church.
These links don't exist.
Maybe they only exist in your world.
Do you want to try again?
Clay

Denver, CO

#403774 Nov 21, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Throughout the history of mankind, more people have died violently in the name of religion or religious belief against other beliefs, than any other element that would create hatred.
Just look at the hatred on this forum. Preston as one example has been riding you and you're wife for months. All about religion.
Christianity is no exception.
If a person is keeping a body count, they would see that Stalin, Hitler and Mao take the blue ribbon in killings. It could be argued that these men killed on behalf of Atheism too- or at least, Atheistic ideals.

Busted!!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#403775 Nov 21, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Throughout the history of mankind, more people have died violently in the name of religion or religious belief against other beliefs, than any other element that would create hatred.
Just look at the hatred on this forum. Preston as one example has been riding you and you're wife for months. All about religion.
Christianity is no exception.
~~~

Pay no mind to Preston...His rantings, is just an occupational hazard.

He only proves that the devil don't agree with what my wife and I are posting,

To me it is a plus, a good sign that we are right on target...with our post..LOL

__

Jesus said..

Luk_6:26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#403776 Nov 21, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:

God IS LOVE...

Happy Thanksgiving,
KayMarie
No religion is needed.

We can show love, be in love, voice our love, and love getting love.

All to do with what we do and how we act toward others.

No religion is required.

Why do you think a religion is required to achieve this level of humanity?

Can't do it on your own? Do yo need help? Are you unsure?

Maybe you should speak with the the many others on this forum - as it appears they can't seem to do these simple actions either.

The power of Self - acknowledge it.
Clay

Denver, CO

#403777 Nov 21, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
CLAY says....... All the teachings are entwined in scripture.(the way scripture was meant to be.
Michael says.......If the teachings were NOT entwined in scripture you would say that is the way it was meant to be.
Millions of stories have been told from the past. The only one you believe is the one about Jesus. YOu know nothing personally about the characters who lived (or maybe they didn't)
yet you put all your trust into every word they said, and today we have catholic fathers who are successions to the ones from the past, and lies, deceit and coverup scandals are their forte.
HOLY SHITE!
BUSTED!
Its funny how you and other Atheist spend a great deal of time picking apart the thought of a God.

But when you guys offer an alternative theory on how we got here, you sound more absurd then any religion.

Tell us Michael, did a comet collide with Earth and lightning sparked a lifeform? Eventually evolving to present day Michaels?
Did Aliens from another galaxy plant DNA on this Earth to kick start life?
Lol the last one is my favorite, because its not too far from what Christians believe. Only the 'Alien' would be God.
Face it, its not the thought of a God that bugs you. Its the thought of this God controlling your fate; demanding for you to abide by a set of rules. Reminding you of right and wrong. Asking to be loved and worshipped. That is why you and Atheist have a problem with God. You wanna dictate your own life and do whatever you want without being held accountable when you die.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#403778 Nov 21, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
No religion is needed.
We can show love, be in love, voice our love, and love getting love.
All to do with what we do and how we act toward others.
No religion is required.
Why do you think a religion is required to achieve this level of humanity?
Can't do it on your own? Do yo need help? Are you unsure?
Maybe you should speak with the the many others on this forum - as it appears they can't seem to do these simple actions either.
The power of Self - acknowledge it.
~~~~

THE POWER OF SELF..

Jer 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Jer 17:10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

THE POWER OF GOD...

Isa 55:6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:

Isa 55:7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

Isa 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

Isa 55:9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#403779 Nov 21, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
GIF,
You wrote:
I DO NOT BELIEVE IN SUCCESSION OF ANY KIND PAPAL OR OTHERWISE..
The apostles had to lay their hands to give power.....
There are NO apostles today, therefore, we DO NOT receive that kind of power....
BUT, we do receive "spiritual gifts" as we have received the "gift of the Holy Spirit."
Acts 2:38
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and <<<ye SHALL receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.>>>
*****
Now, GIF, what are the purposes for which we receive the "spiritual gifts???"
1 Corinthians 12:7
7 Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the [[[[[common good.]]]]]
Ephesians 4:12-14
12 <<<<<For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:>>>>>
13 Till we all come in the ~~~~~unity of the faith,~~~~~ and of the *****knowledge of the Son of God,***** unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the [[[[[fulness of Christ:]]]]]
14 [That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;]
Remember, what are the purposes of receiving these "spiritual gifts???"
They are given for the common good and the building up of the church.
*****
GIF,
Did God want us to be uniformed about these spiritual gifts???
NO!!!!!!!!!!
1 Corinthians 12:1
12 Now about the gifts of the Spirit, brothers and sisters, I do NOT want you to be uninformed.
What does Paul tell us:
He wants us to know ABOUT and UNDERSTAND what we have been given by God.
This is why we have the "indwelling of the Holy Spirit."
*****
Now, GIF, what are the "spiritual gifts???"
I will let you answer this question.....
What about your friend Apostle Preston who saw Jesus over Vietnam while in a Airplane. He say's he is am Apostle..........LOL

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#403780 Nov 21, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~
THE POWER OF SELF..
Jer 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
Jer 17:10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
THE POWER OF GOD...
Isa 55:6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
Isa 55:7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
Isa 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
Isa 55:9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
maybe if you stay out of the Jewish texts and stay within what Jesus says.

And you aren't even Jewish.

Tsk - tsk.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#403781 Nov 21, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
If a person is keeping a body count, they would see that Stalin, Hitler and Mao take the blue ribbon in killings. It could be argued that these men killed on behalf of Atheism too- or at least, Atheistic ideals.
Busted!!
~~~
Yep.... they almost murdered as many as the Roman Catholic Church did in the Crusades and the inquisition...Right?

The only difference is that Stalin, Hitler and Mao did not do it at the promptings of those that supposed to be representing Christ...In Rome ..

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#403782 Nov 21, 2012
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>What about your friend Apostle Preston who saw Jesus over Vietnam while in a Airplane. He say's he is am Apostle..........LOL
What ever he said he saw...is between him and God...

I aint going to touch that subject, and put it between him and me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 min One way or another 48,531
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 4 min Harry Hay 4,713
News Off-duty a heroa cop wearing hijab threatened i... 19 min Old Pom 3
News Jehovah's Witnesses children at risk: RC The ch... 22 min Jace 92
News 'Respect for your country is an important part ... 29 min Old Pom 23
News CAIR Questions How Islamophobe Ben Carson Will ... 41 min Ravenclaw 3
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Bloomp 503,182
More from around the web