Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Comments (Page 6,740)

Showing posts 134,781 - 134,800 of223,214
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Koder would say that it's safer to drive now more than ever....
What a dumb ass s/he is.
mmmh; http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/dueling-d...

I'd like to see the comments he/she gets back from some of these people telling they are safe out there on the streets!! What the heck can the thoughts of an ostrich be?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Broke? Because of not having a car I buy Starbucks every day, it's one block, that's a city block, from my apartment. Takes me one minute to talk there. I buy food from either the burger joint, Subway, or the pizza place almost every day, depending on how lazy I am, all within 5 minutes of my apartment building's front door. I have four computers, a Playstation, tons of tech gadgets, I lost track of them all. I walk to the Target sometimes just to buy more junk, it's about 30 minutes walking distance from me, you should try some exercise, you'd be less fat.
You should learn how to cook LOL

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can play along as long as you know I know.:)
Eagle, you know 0! you have very bad perception!

I'm me and he is he!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey (wo)man, you're the one saying how its safer now than ever before.....
And you're implying its because you think there are more atheists now than ever before....
I'm calling you out on that nonsense. Put up or shut up.
I'd suggest shut up, there won't be much found telling anyone how safe it is out there.... Just look at the jails and how filled to capacity they are, and the need to build more! Perhaps the thought is that these are gentle peaceful criminals being locked away for more lives than cats have??

“In the beginning God Created..”

Since: Feb 12

Southern Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Broke? Because of not having a car I buy Starbucks every day, it's one block, that's a city block, from my apartment. Takes me one minute to talk there. I buy food from either the burger joint, Subway, or the pizza place almost every day, depending on how lazy I am, all within 5 minutes of my apartment building's front door. I have four computers, a Playstation, tons of tech gadgets, I lost track of them all. I walk to the Target sometimes just to buy more junk, it's about 30 minutes walking distance from me, you should try some exercise, you'd be less fat.

Too dangerious to ride a bike?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey (wo)man, you're the one saying how its safer now than ever before.....
And you're implying its because you think there are more atheists now than ever before....
I'm calling you out on that nonsense. Put up or shut up.
I did not imply anything like that. Actually, I stated it was likely due to the increase in availability of technology several times. You are doing that christian thing of reading things to mean what you want to mean instead of what they actually mean, again.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Too dangerious to ride a bike?
Nope, I can't ride because of bad knees, bending that much hurts them too much. Walking is healthier anyway, so meh. I like my walks, I call them urban hikes, in Seattle it's not far from the truth, it is literally up hill both ways.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

KittenKoder wrote:
You are currently more likely to die of a heart attack from eating too much or falling in your kitchen than you are from ever being attacked in the US.
You are more likely to be struck by lightning than you are to be robbed by force.
It is more probable that you will be harmed by a family member in a domestic dispute than from a stranger in the US.
These are just the fun statistics too.

I would imagine location, location and location have much influence on those statistics.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>You should learn how to cook LOL
I know how to cook, use to have a career doing that. But why should I cook when I can pay someone else to do it for me?

Why don't you get a real career so you can pay someone else to cook as well?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
mmmh; http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/dueling-d...
I'd like to see the comments he/she gets back from some of these people telling they are safe out there on the streets!! What the heck can the thoughts of an ostrich be?
So, some places are still dangerous, I didn't say that there was complete peace in the world. You still cannot counter what I did state, and all evidence you present only supports my assertion.

Southern Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi gorgeous!! What? Can't I even compliment myself? lol.
Nothing like a man calling himself gorgeous. Opps, I said I would play along.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to drag.
In a Vette.
Strange , I know a woman named Yvette Clement.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"meaningless shit"? Has that been your sex life?
(You need America...)
Virgin, duh! How can I have a sex life?

I'm talking about my platonic relationships and men trying it on with me, without my permission. If I don't feel the love then all that stuff is meaningless shit!! Why would I sleep with someone who's only interested in sex? hmmmmm, is he going to stay with me forever? Is he going to pay me a million pounds? well, then why would I? If I find a guy who could do either of those things then I would, but until then I'm going to be patient for a few more years. I want the best!!!

Maybe I do! Do American men really love women from the bottom of their hearts? Are they faithful?

Southern Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle, you know 0! you have very bad perception!
I'm me and he is he!
I shall go under the assumption you both are the same. You both seem to take on the same causes and admire each other greatly. That's called self love.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I would imagine location, location and location have much influence on those statistics.
In the US, I mentioned that part.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
A beautiful, young and attractive woman in her 20ís is going to be consumed by boyfriends,
Guess again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing like a man calling himself gorgeous. Opps, I said I would play along.
You silly dummy, I'm not catcher, I'm really who I say I am! Think about it! Can Catcher speak punjabi/hindi does he know anything about sikhism or indian culture?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess again.
lol, you mean women instead of men?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I shall go under the assumption you both are the same. You both seem to take on the same causes and admire each other greatly. That's called self love.
It's called being friendly, lol!

Your assumption is WRONG!!!

Oh Catcher, we don't need to mess with his head, it's already messed up, llllllllllol.

Eagle, drink some tea and think!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Impossible. Rednecks don't play nice.....
You better learn or I'll just keep showing you the colour cards, it's up to you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 134,781 - 134,800 of223,214
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••