Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 8,121)

Showing posts 162,401 - 162,420 of193,556
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
When has any post of yours made any sense, polemic fool?
Frijoles' point is that there are nuts everywhere.
More Americans are gunned down and blown by Christian American nuts but you can't blame the silly and absurd Christianity for that.
The two nuts acted on their own. Those two will go to hell anyway, just like Bush, Dick Cheney and company will go.
A more reasonable explanation, which is starting to get supported by facts, is that the older brother was "played" by some extremist, who maybe or maybe not an actual jihadist, and the younger brother went along with the older brother out of loyalty and mind-meld.

Stories of those who really knew both boys are coming out in our local papers, and the almost unanimous consensus is that the younger boy was nice and naive, and that the older brother had a problematic streak.

So there was a radical islamist component/influence, and what awaits to be seen is whether the older brother was acting out as a wannabee lone wolf with an internet connection, or if he had actual physical support from a real handler.

I equate radical islam with nutty.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you quote the Jerusalem Post when you do not recognize Jews as a legitimate religion.
I posted that from the Jerusalem post for you to read so that you could not say I posted from a Christian point of view.

But I see you still don't take the threat of the Muslim Brother Hood seriously, even though the evidence is clear of the Muslim Brother Hood's goal to make the world a one Muslim State under Sharia law.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>I posted that from the Jerusalem post for you to read so that you could not say I posted from a Christian point of view.
But I see you still don't take the threat of the Muslim Brother Hood seriously, even though the evidence is clear of the Muslim Brother Hood's goal to make the world a one Muslim State under Sharia law.
straw argument doofus

I never went into that subject with you, and to make matters worse, my view has always been that the MB is a global threat - which further undermines your babble

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

and by the way, you didnt even have to post the JP. The constitution of the MB is available online, and both Buford and I have posted it before. I dont get why you seem incapable of using google to locate a primary source.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you quote the Jerusalem Post when you do not recognize Jews as a legitimate religion.
lol! Spot on!

And the funniest part is that Shamma does not realize that his own religion is an illegitimate religion.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
A more reasonable explanation, which is starting to get supported by facts, is that the older brother was "played" by some extremist, who maybe or maybe not an actual jihadist, and the younger brother went along with the older brother out of loyalty and mind-meld.
Stories of those who really knew both boys are coming out in our local papers, and the almost unanimous consensus is that the younger boy was nice and naive, and that the older brother had a problematic streak.

So there was a radical islamist component/influence, and what awaits to be seen is whether the older brother was acting out as a wannabee lone wolf with an internet connection, or if he had actual physical support from a real handler.

I equate radical islam with nutty.
Yes, I understand that.

It should be the other way, that is, the radical Muslims should be equated with the nutty. There is no such thing as Radical Islam.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Shamma wrote:
Jesus is God.
No.

It is a lie against Jesus and is also a great blasphemy against God, the true LORD Almighty.

Could you please tell us the names of those ignorant fools, who made that junk statement?

It would have been different if the Son of Mary had said that himself. And in that case, we would have declared your Jesus a lunatic person.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
and by the way, you didnt even have to post the JP. The constitution of the MB is available online, and both Buford and I have posted it before. I dont get why you seem incapable of using google to locate a primary source.
I have the complete book on this link.
My question to you is- do believe that the Muslim Jihad against the infidels is approved by the God of Israel?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Shamma wrote:
Sorry Muslim.

But Allah killed Muhammad for being a false prophet.

Muhammad died in horrible pain.

The Hadith's tell the story of how Allah killed Muhammad.
Sorry, Christianity's Jester

Allah did not kill Muhammad. Muhammad died a natural death. Don't blame the Jewess.

It was your funny and cruel God, who created Jesus as Sin and had him killed. Right? Could not your God create him sinless?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Spot on!
And the funniest part is that Shamma does not realize that his own religion is an illegitimate religion.
But Christians are not on a Jihad to kill anyone.
That is the difference.
Muslims Murder innocent people for their false religion and their false god.
So Muslims are the evil people in the world.
They murder innocent people in the name of their false god called Allah.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>But Christians are not on a Jihad to kill anyone.
That is the difference.
They are. They do it through Western governments.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Shamma,

I have a very important letter to get ready.

Can you please stop posting your junk and stuff for say, an hour?

Thanks. After that I will be all yours.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
It is a lie against Jesus and is also a great blasphemy against God, the true LORD Almighty.
Could you please tell us the names of those ignorant fools, who made that junk statement?
It would have been different if the Son of Mary had said that himself. And in that case, we would have declared your Jesus a lunatic person.
You declare them lunatic for the purpose to justify your false god, and the right to murder Christians under your false gods evil laws.
Under Muslims evil laws murdering Christians is their way to inter into Muhammad's whore house paradise.

That is what you are all about.
That is what Muhammad's religion of Islam is about.
You falsely accuse Christians so Muslim can murder them under your false gods evil laws.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
They are. They do it through Western governments.
You Bull-shit.
Muslims attacked America in 1993, and on 9/11.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah did not kill Muhammad. Muhammad died a natural death. Don't blame the Jewess.
It was your funny and cruel God, who created Jesus as Sin and had him killed. Right? Could not your God create him sinless?
You keep proving my point that Muslims use the excuse that the Christian God is different then the god of Muslims. as an excuse to murder Christians under Muhammad's false god Allah laws.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

The world would have been a far better place had the imbecile, murderous, ignorant, fanatical and deceitful prophets not arisen. Without the prophets, the world is doing just fine under the guidance of reason, science & tech, humanism and eco-sensitivity. LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I understand that.
It should be the other way, that is, the radical Muslims should be equated with the nutty. There is no such thing as Radical Islam.
interesting correction and understood

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>I have the complete book on this link.
My question to you is- do believe that the Muslim Jihad against the infidels is approved by the God of Israel?
Considering you are a pagan and I am not, it is difficult to share common ground and therefore share common definitions for a discussion on this topic.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Hadiths tell that Muhammad was poisoned by a Jewish women who Muhammad had killed her family.
Muhammad boasted that the poison would not kill him, but it did.
Allah did not protect Muhammad from the poison killing him.
Allah killed Muhammad for being a false prophet.
Muhammad died in horrible pain.
The Hadith's tell the story of how Allah killed Muhammad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 162,401 - 162,420 of193,556
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••