Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,698)

Showing posts 153,941 - 153,960 of199,437
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-53

Chapter 111 On Watching

'But beware that Satan will use all his strength [to bring it to pass] that you [shall] watch during the night, and afterward be sleeping when by commandment of God you ought to be praying and listening to the word of God. Tell me, would it please you if a friend of yours should eat the meat and give you the bones?" Peter answered: "No, master, for such an one ought not to be called friend, but a mocker."

Jesus answered with a sigh: "You have well said the truth, O Peter, for truly every one that watches with the body more than is necessary, sleeping, or having his head weighed down with slumber when he should be praying or listening to the words of God, such a wretch mocks God his creator, and so is guilty of such a sin. Moreover, he is a robber, seeing that he steals the time that he ought to give to God, and spends it when, and as much as, pleases him….

Chapter 112 Jesus’ fears

Having said this, Jesus said: "You needs must seek of the fruits of the field the wherewithal to sustain our life, for it is now eight days that we have eaten no bread. Wherefore I will pray to our God, and will await you with Barnabas." …

Jesus answered: "Believe me, Barnabas that I cannot weep as much as I ought. For if men had not called me God, I should have seen God here as he will be seen in paradise, and should have been safe not to fear the day of judgment. But God knows that I am innocent, because never have I harboured thought to be held more than a poor slave. No, I tell you that if I had not been called God I should have been carried into paradise when I shall depart from the world, whereas now I shall not go thither until the judgment. Now you see if I have cause to weep.

Know, O Barnabas, that for this I must have great persecution, and shall be sold by one of my disciples for thirty pieces of money. Whereupon I am sure that he who shall sell me shall be slain in my name, for that God shall take me up from the earth, and shall change the appearance of the traitor so that every one shall believe him to be me; nevertheless, when he dies an evil death, I shall abide in that dishonour for a long time in the world. But when Muhammad shall come, the sacred Messenger of God, that infamy shall be taken away. And this shall God do because I have confessed the truth of the Messiah who shall give me this reward, that I shall be known to be alive and to be a stranger to that death of infamy." …

Note: In Hindsight all of Jesus’ fears were proven true- MUQ

(Abridged)
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, God spoke to Moses but where can we see God talking to Jesus?
How many prophets of Israel were baptized?
Under whose name was Jesus baptized?{Mother of all questions)
What authority? Matthew 18:19 is a forgery. How many times do I have to remind you?
When will you be able to answer the questions?
Will you let me know, please?
If mohammad was the last messenger of God why did God not talk to him as He did to Moses?

St John was preparing the way for the Lord as was prophesied. St John baptized with water and Jesus' baptism was of water and the Spirit. After Jesus' instituted baptism all believers in the one true God need to be baptized in the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

mohammad was not baptized and thus was not a believer and God would never had made him His messenger.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Interesting Buford
Searching "G-d as person" brought me here:

http://atheism.about.com/od/whatisgod/a/perso ...

The idea is that the Law is treated as such, given the impact on peoples life. And the evidence so to say.
To make clear that not killing has a broader meaning.

Ali intresting too.
Apparently some christinas did not get it. Not often but i met a few who will state that the bible tells us that god is jesus, one and the same.

Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where did Jesus say,"Jesus said St John's baptism was not the same baptism"?
St John said: "I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me will come one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not fit to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire."

St John told how Jesus' baptism was not the same as his baptism. St John was preparing the people to receive Jesus and the new baptism in water and Spirit.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where did Jesus say,"Jesus said St John's baptism was not the same baptism"?
Why do muslims lie about the koran being the same as the one dictated by mohammad when there is no way to compare the ones used today with the original? Why would God be so sloppy in giving out his message to someone who could not even preserve it?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have this to add:
When the Jews were picking stones, Jesus deceived them by vanishing before their very eyes. I believe he deceived them a couple of times. He was a Master Deceiver.
He deceived the Romans by paying tax with a lost and found coin, which did not belong to him.
Jesus deceived people by disguising himself.
1. When Jesus disappeared it did not cause a physical change on the lives of the Jews.
So there was no deceiving them.
2. It didn't belong to the fish either.
The fish had no use for the coin, and most likely was happy that it was taken from it.
3. No, Jesus was fulfilling the will of the Father, and in those times it was not the proper time to reveal his identity.

uhuh

Murcia, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

the greatest deceiver
is a god who pretended to die in public execution, knowing full well (omniscient) that he cannot die
even did some play-acting, "my God, my God, why have you abandon me?" lol
he waited 3 days to come out of the tomb to end the charade

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

MAAT wrote:
Interesting Buford
The idea is that the Law is treated as such, given the impact on peoples life. And the evidence so to say.
Ali intresting too.
Apparently some christinas did not get it. Not often but i met a few who will state that the bible tells us that god is jesus, one and the same.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =a35V0zS986o
Why does God allow pain and suffering?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

MAAT wrote:
Interesting Buford
Ali intresting too.
Who is this Jesus?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD,
I am self-employed, others work for me, have a beautiful wife, have plenty of time and I have nothing to worry.
If you have time, read this:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TT8...
Your Word, that never existed, has been demolished in that post. Please read and let me have some comments.
You post is a dude.
It does not link to any thing.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Information for the answer is from
www.muslimjesus.net

----------

Who is Allah?

“Allah” is simply the Arabic word for “God”– and there is only One God.

It is important to note that “Allah” is the same word that Arabic speaking Christians and Jews use for God. If you pick up an Arabic Bible, you will see the word “Allah” being used where “God” is used in English.

Additionally, the word “Allah” cannot be made plural or given a gender, which goes hand in hand with the Islamic concept of God. If we were to use the name God, it can be made into plurals and given a gender, i.e. God’s, Goddess, etc.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You post is a dude.
It does not link to any thing.
It does. Try the link again. Anyway the demolition of the so-called Word of God is here, once again:

This "Word of God" is a fraudulent translation of John. The fraud and forgery known as "the Word of God" was introduced in the 15th Century by Satanic fathers of the Satanic Church.

Trust me when I say this because the word has reached my ears that Wycliffe, who did the first translation in the 14th Century, wrote this:
CAP 1

1 In the bigynnyng was the word, and the word was at God, and God was the word.

2 This was in the bigynnyng at God.

3 Alle thingis weren maad bi hym, and withouten hym was maad no thing, that thing that was maad.

4 In hym was lijf, and the lijf was the liyt of men; and the liyt schyneth in derknessis,
5 and derknessis comprehendiden not it.
SO, JOHN WROTE THAT ABOUT GOD. No Word (Jesus) in there.

And see how boldLy the lying Bible Mills distort Wycliffe's translation:
John 1 Wycliffe Bible (WYC)

1 In the beginning was the word, and the word was at God, and God was the word.

*****[In the beginning was the word, that is, God's Son, and the word was at God, and God was the word.]*****

2 This was in the beginning at God.

3 All things were made by him, and without him was made nothing [nought], that thing that was made.

4 In him was life, and the life was the light of men;
5 and the light shineth in darknesses, and [the] darknesses comprehended not it.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/ ...

This demolishes the so-called Word of God. Look at emphasis of mine using ***** and see how they have twisted it!

And here is the final nail in the coffin of the Word of God:

Check out all that went on at the Council of Nicaea and see if you can find this absurdity 'the Word of God' in the discussions held.

So, the Word of God is a fraud!

Dismissed!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

muslimjesus wrote:
Information for the answer is from
www.muslimjesus.net
----------
Who is Allah?
“Allah” is simply the Arabic word for “God”– and there is only One God.
It is important to note that “Allah” is the same word that Arabic speaking Christians and Jews use for God. If you pick up an Arabic Bible, you will see the word “Allah” being used where “God” is used in English.
Additionally, the word “Allah” cannot be made plural or given a gender, which goes hand in hand with the Islamic concept of God. If we were to use the name God, it can be made into plurals and given a gender, i.e. God’s, Goddess, etc.
But the Muslim Allah has a partner in Muhammad.
Muhammad: Co-Possessor of the World

Astonishingly, Muhammad is said to co-own the planet since it says in a hadith that the entire earth belongs to both Allah AND him:

VI: Expelling the Jews from the Arabian peninsula

'Umar said that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "We will let you remain in that as long as Allah lets you remain there."

2996. It is related that Abu Hurayra said, "While we were in the mosque, the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, came out and said,‘Go to the Jews.’ We went out until we came to the house of al-Midras. He said,‘Become Muslim and you will be safe. Know that the earth belongs to Allah AND His Messenger. I want to expel you from this land. Whoever of you has some property should sell it. However, the earth belongs to Allah AND His Messenger.’" (Aisha Bewley, Sahih Collection of al-Bukhari, Chapter 63. Chapters on the Jizya and Truces; *; bold, capital and underline emphasis ours)

This, perhaps, explains why the Quran speaks of Allah restoring to his messenger the plunder and possessions of the peoples:

And whatever Allah restored to His Messenger from them you did not press forward against it any horse or a riding camel but Allah gives authority to His messengers against whom He pleases, and Allah has power over all things. Whatever Allah has restored to His Messenger from the people of the towns, it is for Allah AND for the Messenger, and for the near of kin and the orphans and the needy and the wayfarer, so that it may not be a thing taken by turns among the rich of you, and whatever the Messenger gives you, accept it, and from whatever he forbids you keep back, and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; surely Allah is severe in retributing (evil): S. 59:6-7

It makes perfect sense to speak of restoring the property of others to Muhammad since all that the people possess actually belong to him seeing that he is a co-possessor of the earth and everything within it.

And because the earth belongs entirely to Muhammad his followers have been given permission to pray wherever they feel like:

Allah the Muslim god is a pagan god.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
1. When Jesus disappeared it did not cause a physical change on the lives of the Jews.
So there was no deceiving them.
2. It didn't belong to the fish either.
The fish had no use for the coin, and most likely was happy that it was taken from it.
3. No, Jesus was fulfilling the will of the Father, and in those times it was not the proper time to reveal his identity.
THE POINT IS THAT JESUS DECEIVED THE JEWS AND THE FATHER DECEIVED BOTH, JESUS AND THE JEWS.

Regarding your item 3, it was then not prudent of your deceiving God to have sent him at all. He should not have deceived Jesus and the Jews.

That, in those times it was not the proper time to reveal his identity, is a horrible, foolish, lame excuse and rubbish!!!
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>But the Muslim Allah has a partner in Muhammad.
Muhammad: Co-Possessor of the World
Astonishingly, Muhammad is said to co-own the planet since it says in a hadith that the entire earth belongs to both Allah AND him:
VI: Expelling the Jews from the Arabian peninsula
'Umar said that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "We will let you remain in that as long as Allah lets you remain there."
2996. It is related that Abu Hurayra said, "While we were in the mosque, the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, came out and said,‘Go to the Jews.’ We went out until we came to the house of al-Midras. He said,‘Become Muslim and you will be safe. Know that the earth belongs to Allah AND His Messenger. I want to expel you from this land. Whoever of you has some property should sell it. However, the earth belongs to Allah AND His Messenger.’" (Aisha Bewley, Sahih Collection of al-Bukhari, Chapter 63. Chapters on the Jizya and Truces; *; bold, capital and underline emphasis ours)
This, perhaps, explains why the Quran speaks of Allah restoring to his messenger the plunder and possessions of the peoples:
And whatever Allah restored to His Messenger from them you did not press forward against it any horse or a riding camel but Allah gives authority to His messengers against whom He pleases, and Allah has power over all things. Whatever Allah has restored to His Messenger from the people of the towns, it is for Allah AND for the Messenger, and for the near of kin and the orphans and the needy and the wayfarer, so that it may not be a thing taken by turns among the rich of you, and whatever the Messenger gives you, accept it, and from whatever he forbids you keep back, and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; surely Allah is severe in retributing (evil): S. 59:6-7
It makes perfect sense to speak of restoring the property of others to Muhammad since all that the people possess actually belong to him seeing that he is a co-possessor of the earth and everything within it.
And because the earth belongs entirely to Muhammad his followers have been given permission to pray wherever they feel like:
Allah the Muslim god is a pagan god.
Don't bullshit, please! Your triune God is a monstrosity, an absurdity and an abomination. Even Jesus will not associate himself with that God.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

uhuh wrote:
the greatest deceiver
is a god who pretended to die in public execution, knowing full well (omniscient) that he cannot die
even did some play-acting, "my God, my God, why have you abandon me?" lol
he waited 3 days to come out of the tomb to end the charade
Right.

I call that charade a well-managed stage show to let Jesus flee. Thanks, uhuh
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Acts 3:13

Jesus, the Servant

"The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified His servant Jesus, the one whom you delivered and disowned in the presence of Pilate, when he had decided to release Him."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

In a day like these.
http://www.johnecoleman.org/
Batman is Allllah

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

100000000000000000000000000000 00000 of gods in world...

allllllah is one of 10000000000000000000s of gods in world...

Only true god is Batman

100000000000000000000000000000 0000s of gods in Free world.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 153,941 - 153,960 of199,437
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••