Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 205,448

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#152602 Oct 12, 2012
MUQ wrote:
You are right and as per God' revealed word, our prophet was "sent as a mercy to the whole Universe.."
Qur'an:9:123 "Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you."

Tabari VIII:141 "The battle cry of the Companions of the Messenger of Allah that night was:'Kill! Kill! Kill!'"
MUQ wrote:
And
He was on the highest levels of morality and good behaviour.
Bukhari:V5B59N512 "The Prophet had their men killed, their woman and children taken captive."

Tabari VII:97 "The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared,'Kill any Jew who falls under your power.'"

Tabari VIII:180 "Also among those eliminated were Ikrimah bin Abu Jahl and Sarah, a slave of one of Abd Muttalib's sons. She taunted Muhammad while he was in Mecca."

Ishaq:597 "When the Apostle returned to Medina after his raid on Ta'if, word spread that he had killed some of the men who had satirized and insulted him. The poets who were left spread in all directions."
MUQ wrote:
Righteous shall indeed inherit the earth for an everlasting possession, but that shall happen after the End of Time, when final accounts are taken and all humans are judged by their Lord and Creator.
Bukhari:V4B54N476-544 "The Prophet said,'In Paradise they will not urinate, relieve nature, spit, or have any nasal secretions. Everyone will have two virgins who will be so beautiful and transparent the bones of their legs will be seen through their flesh.'"

Qur'an 78:31 "Verily for those who follow Us, there will be a fulfillment of your desires: enclosed Gardens, grapevines, voluptuous full-breasted maidens of equal age, and a cup full to the brim of wine. There they never hear vain discourse nor lying - a gift in payment - a reward from your Lord."
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#152603 Oct 12, 2012
bmz wrote:
Dear Christ Jake,
The American Pharisees and the American Sadducees know that you are from above. They are from below.
Alex and I have plans to introduce you and to bring you out in the open. However, we will not show you to the hardcore trinitarians in the Bible Belt of the US.
You will reveal to the people in Hyde Park, London.
At last you've found your No Nails Christ! Serve him well and he might give you a seat at his right or left in his kingdom, but I doubt that "voluptuous full-breasted maidens of equal age" are part of the rewards package...
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#152604 Oct 12, 2012
http://www.usislam.org/video/prophet_muhammad...

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) is the most HONEST, RIGHTEOUS, PIOUS, KIND, SINCERE, BEAUTIFUL, HANDSOME, HUMBLE, JUST, LITERATE, SMART, MERCIFUL, AND HONORABLE PERSON AND CREATION OF GOD.

The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is the greatest of Gods creation.

He is most gentle and pure!

He never harmed anyone, and is by far the greatest (human) example of love, compassion, intellect, open-mindedness, and reasoning!

The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is the ENEMY of hate, war, violence, sin and corruption!

He spent his whole life giving and NOT receiving.

Truly the Prophet (PBUH) is Gods mercy on mankind!

His beauty CANNOT be displayed in any form of art. Because no mere painting would do justice to such a beautiful face

LOL!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#152605 Oct 12, 2012
Qur'an:8:12 "Your Lord inspired the angels with the message:'I am with you. Give firmness to the Believers. I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.'"

BukhariV1B7N1331 "The Prophet said,'I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me. 1. Allah made me victorious by awe by His terrorizing my enemies. 2. The earth has been made for me. 3. Booty has been made lawful for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me. 4. I have been given the right of intercession. 5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind.'"
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#152606 Oct 12, 2012
Qur'an 33:57 "Those who speak negatively of Allah and His Apostle shall be cursed."

Tabari VI:70 "He went to Khadija and said,'I think that I have gone mad.'"

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#152608 Oct 12, 2012
Buford wrote:
Qur'an:9:123 "Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you."
Qur'aan 9:123

"9:123 Believers! Fight the disbelievers around you and let them see that you are firm. Know that Allah is with those who are conscious of Him."

Who were the believers?

Answer: The Muslims, who were with the Prophet at that time.

Who were the disbelievers or the deniers of the truth?

Answer: The pagan Meccans, who were fighting with the Prophet and his followers.

Dismissed!

Since: Oct 12

Abuja, Nigeria

#152609 Oct 12, 2012
Suratul Ikhlas Quraan 112

1. Say: He is Allah, the One!
2. Allah, the eternally Besought of all!
3. He begetteth not nor was begotten.
4. And there is none comparable unto Him.

bmz

Singapore

#152610 Oct 12, 2012
Buford wrote:
Tabari VIII:141 "The battle cry of the Companions of the Messenger of Allah that night was:'Kill! Kill! Kill!'"

Tabari VII:97 "The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared,'Kill any Jew who falls under your power.'"

Tabari VIII:180 "Also among those eliminated were Ikrimah bin Abu Jahl and Sarah, a slave of one of Abd Muttalib's sons. She taunted Muhammad while he was in Mecca."

Ishaq:597 "When the Apostle returned to Medina after his raid on Ta'if, word spread that he had killed some of the men who had satirized and insulted him. The poets who were left spread in all directions."
"Kill! Kill! Kill!" is a great slogan that comes from the US Marines' Military Manual. A US marine confirmed that. Right?

Tabari and Ibn Ishaq were story tellers. Both were ignorant fools, who compiled tales from all sides.

Now, let me address this absurd quote from the ignorant fool Tabari, which you brought up:

"Tabari VII:97 "The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared,'Kill any Jew who falls under your power.'"

All the Jews of Banu Nadir and Banu Qaynuqa, who fell under the power of Muslims, wanted to go into exile. They were allowed to go into exile. Even Tabari, the TC (Tale collector) confirms that. How come all of them were not killed?

Dismissed!

bmz

Singapore

#152611 Oct 12, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>At last you've found your No Nails Christ! Serve him well and he might give you a seat at his right or left in his kingdom, but I doubt that "voluptuous full-breasted maidens of equal age" are part of the rewards package...
Jake sounds like Jesus Christ and has a very sharp tongue. So far, I have not seen him sending curses and woes to people.

And he talks about the true kingdom of God and does not claim to be God. And this man is more coherent than the biblical Jesus.

Jake has not promised voluptuous full-breasted maidens of equal age as part of the rewards package. Jesus died without enjoying any voluptuous full-breasted maiden but I believe Christ Jake has.

bmz

Singapore

#152612 Oct 12, 2012
Buford wrote:
Qur'an 33:57 "Those who speak negatively of Allah and His Apostle shall be cursed."
Tabari VI:70 "He went to Khadija and said,'I think that I have gone mad.'"
Qur'aan 33:57

Translation by a NON-MUSLIM Englishman Arberry:

"As to those who offend God and his apostle, God shall curse them in this world and in the next; and He hath prepared for them a shameful punishment."

Can you quote the full story from Tabari, the ignorant TC?

bmz

Singapore

#152613 Oct 12, 2012
Buford wrote:
http://www.usislam.org/video/p rophet_muhammad.htm
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) is the most HONEST, RIGHTEOUS, PIOUS, KIND, SINCERE, BEAUTIFUL, HANDSOME, HUMBLE, JUST, LITERATE, SMART, MERCIFUL, AND HONORABLE PERSON AND CREATION OF GOD.
The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is the greatest of Gods creation.
He is most gentle and pure!
He never harmed anyone, and is by far the greatest (human) example of love, compassion, intellect, open-mindedness, and reasoning!
The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is the ENEMY of hate, war, violence, sin and corruption!
He spent his whole life giving and NOT receiving.
Truly the Prophet (PBUH) is Gods mercy on mankind!
His beauty CANNOT be displayed in any form of art. Because no mere painting would do justice to such a beautiful face
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#152614 Oct 12, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Jesus a Jew following Judaism as his religion?
Was he a Christian following Christian Dogmas about Trinity, Divinity and Atonement ?
Was he a Buddhist, Hindu or Taoist following their scriptures?
When you fail to answer these, you will have to conclude that He was a Muslim, submitting himself to His Lord and Creator and following what revelation came to him and earlier prophets. This is the "generic definition" of being a Muslim.
Why you get mad when some one says that Jesus was a Muslim?
Salaamz MUQ, & salutations. pardon my intrusion but I believe you to be in error.Jesus (pbuh) was a rabbi,only those of the rabbinical order were allowed to read from the holy books.However! everything He preached,teached,and practiced,could easily put Him into the submitters catagory of Islaam.For truely there are many submitters out there that are unaware that they are muslims! What say you,O knowledgeable One? Cheerz.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#152618 Oct 12, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
He was not a Muslim like us.
But he was a Muslim to God in the sense that he believed in God and as a true slave of God, he submitted to the LORD God Almighty Allah.
rabbee: no prophet of G-D, would identify themselves with any of your corrupt religions today. they shall only identify, themselves with G-D only. and trying to appoint a religion, to even the one falsly accused as jesus is a great mental error.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#152619 Oct 12, 2012
jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
SHUT UP! YOU CAN'T FOOL ME.
I know that God doesn't just belong to Jews! He chose that race to reveal Himself (probably because He knew it would always be a persecuted race of people) AND I KNOW THAT ALL LAND IS HIS and Churches are simply areas set aside to worship Him!
If you are really Jesus, you'd be fully aware of the gift you gave me. Tell me what is it? Can I speak in a special toungue?
rabbee: nobody chooses to be in the race, predestined for them to be in. this is dictated, by TheStory from G-D that we are in. all your religions, against G-D here in TheTorah are the forbidden fruit. i am the grandfather of all of you, not just a few of you.

and for the third time, sarah faye ann carney, has been the grandmother of all of you here in TheTorah-Happening. and she is not the first, grandmother of all to of failed. she has failed again because all of you, following the beasts of the fields helped to fail her. and if she gets replaced, then you all dissapear along with her.

and the gift We, came to give to you all. was how to be true to G-D, not how to be true to any religion or the world. but has again been all canceled out, by the more subtle than any other beast of the fields. who is the antiG-D father of both chaeen and able with your decieved grandmother sarah faye ann carney thrice again. the devil could not of done this, without all of your helping him.

Location hidden

#152620 Oct 12, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you know nothing about Allah.
I know enough about him to know he is a fake God.

Location hidden

#152621 Oct 12, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Christian Bible is broken 78 RPM record. The OT is a butchered and forged copy of the Jewish Bible (Tanakh) and the NT, written by unknown men, is full of absurdities, forgeries and edits.
Christians worship a triune God, which does not exist. And that triune God is not and never was the God of Abraham, Jacob, Issac, Moses and Jesus.
It is really ridiculous to say and believe that Jesus was God. The man neither declared nor proved that he was God.
There is nothing in the Christian Scripture to show that Jesus was God. The pagan philosophers created the triune God for the Church fathers.
I worship only the LORD God Almighty of Abraham, who was not triune and had no son.
There is actually quite a lot in the Bible where Jesus declares himself God, for instance :

Matthew 1:23 -“Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated,“God with us.”

Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 43:10,11 -“You are My witnesses,” says the Lord,“And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, Nor shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the Lord, and besides Me there is no Savior.”

Isaiah 44:6 -(God is the Redeemer)
2 Peter 1:1 (Jesus is the Redeemer)-“To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ”

John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God... 1:14 - And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us,

John 5:17,18 -“My Father has been working until now, and I have been working.” Therefore the Jews sought to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God.

John 5:23 - that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

John 8:24 -“Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I AM He, you will die in your sins.”

John 10:30- Jesus answered them,“I and My Father are one.”

John 14:9-11 - Jesus said to him,“Have I been with you so long and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say,'Show us the Father'?”

Acts 20:28 -(God purchased us with His own blood)
Revelation 1:5,6; Revelation 5:8-9 -(Jesus' blood purchased us)

2 John 1:7 - For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Revelation 1:8 -“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord,“who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Hebrews 2:17,18 -“Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people. For in that He Himself has suffered, being tempted, He is able to aid those who are tempted.”

John 15:13 -“Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.”
Romans 5:8 -“But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”

Acts 3:13
The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go
the Bible was written by about 40 different human writers who lived over a period of about 1500 years. Many of these writers had no opportunity to collaborate with each other and yet they all say the same thing. I'd rather trust this then one book written by one crazy man.

Location hidden

#152622 Oct 12, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Christian Bible is broken 78 RPM record. The OT is a butchered and forged copy of the Jewish Bible (Tanakh) and the NT, written by unknown men, is full of absurdities, forgeries and edits.
Christians worship a triune God, which does not exist. And that triune God is not and never was the God of Abraham, Jacob, Issac, Moses and Jesus.
It is really ridiculous to say and believe that Jesus was God. The man neither declared nor proved that he was God.
There is nothing in the Christian Scripture to show that Jesus was God. The pagan philosophers created the triune God for the Church fathers.
I worship only the LORD God Almighty of Abraham, who was not triune and had no son.
Actually Jesus says he is God in many places in the bible such as :
Matthew 1:23 -“Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated,“God with us.”

Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 43:10,11 -“You are My witnesses,” says the Lord,“And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, Nor shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the Lord, and besides Me there is no Savior.”

John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God... 1:14 - And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us,

John 8:58 - Then Jesus said to them,“Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

John 10:30-33 - Jesus answered them,“I and My Father are one.”

John 14:6-7 - Jesus said to him,“I AM the way, the truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”

John 14:9-11 - Jesus said to him,“Have I been with you so long and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say,'Show us the Father'?”

Acts 20:28 -(God purchased us with His own blood)
Revelation 1:5,6; Revelation 5:8-9 -(Jesus' blood purchased us)

2 John 1:7 - For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Revelation 1:8 -“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord,“who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

John 15:13 -“Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.”
Romans 5:8 -“But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”

Acts 3:13
The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go

The entire old testament, prophecied Jesus' initial coming. Such as when God asked abraham To take his only son up to the Mountain and give him up as an offering. It was a symbol of what God was going to do for us through Jesus Christ. Why would the trinity be so hard to imagine or Jesus as God, if you believe God is almighty then that should be no sweat of his brow to do these things! You really shouldn't narrow your God down so much.

the Bible was written by about 40 different human writers who lived over a period of about 1500 years (50 generations). Many of these writers had no opportunity to collaborate with each other and yet, there are no contradictions in their writings! Like no other book, the writers all agreed on such themes as morality, child rearing, husband and wife relationships, the character of God, the way of salvation and the birth, life, death and resurrection of the Saviour of mankind, in minute details. You see, I would rather have faith in this, than to put my faith into something that only ONE crazy man wrote.

Location hidden

#152623 Oct 12, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I Didn't mean to post my reply twice, I thought for some reason it didn't go through the first time. Sorry.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#152624 Oct 12, 2012
birdiesfouris wrote:
<quoted text>
I know enough about him to know he is a fake God.
rabbee: yeah it is a good idea, to reject that G-D is a muslem. even the forefathers, of this nation rejected that idea. that G-D is not a jew, christian, or muslem. and neither is, TheHis/Her-Son Adam.

bmz

Singapore

#152625 Oct 12, 2012
birdiesfouris wrote:
<quoted text>
There is actually quite a lot in the Bible where Jesus declares himself God, for instance :
Let me do your post in short bites.

Nobody called Jesus, Immanuel. Joseph was told to name the child Jesus. Right?

We have a friend, whose name is Immanuel but he is not God with us.

The verse that you quoted has nothing to do with Mary and Jesus. It was about Isaiah's son and a past event.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can anyone really prove the existence of a Almi... 2 min Goddess Gaia 10
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min hojo 554,303
Jehovah's Witnesses Banned as 'Extremist' in Ru... 2 min array 45
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 9 min Khaled 384,305
Jehovah's Witnesses to hold annual convention n... 9 min KidlatNgayon 168
Pastors opposed to gay marriage swear off all c... 9 min RevKen 1
Jehovah's Witness Leader Lets Loose on Tight At... 10 min Maravilla 318

Religion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE