The most Catholic country in Europe? Croatia and the Church

Feb 15, 2013 Full story: Ekklesia Daily News 62

On 5 June, Croatia will officially be inaugurated as the 28th member of the European Union.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Sydney, Australia

#1 Feb 17, 2013
This note mentions how tito's partizans libertaed Croatia, from whom does he get this information, they didnt ask me about it.

He fails to mention 20 plus Catholic Priests in Bosnia Hercegovina that were murdered by titos cetniks after WW2.

Tito is the greatest Croat ever? Thats news to me, my family and my friends, I wander how many people were questioned about this.

It syas life was better under tito, well yes life is great if you sit on your arse and get handouts, it takes guts and lots of sweat to get of your arse and work for a living.

Problem in former jugo countries is jeoulousy, ones who work hard and make it and the ones that are waiting for tito to come back and give him his food voucher

Did they interview the 3 million Croats that fled titos murderous regime?
socci

Lawson, MO

#2 Feb 17, 2013
Another scathing report on the political pope. They will do the same in Australia and the USA when possible. They havent changed any. Same as Islam. Actually allied.
Russian Orthodox American

Monongahela, PA

#3 Feb 20, 2013
the Croatian Catholic Church was aligned with the nazis during WW2 and Jesuit monks ran two concentration camps there in which they murdered millions of Orthodox Serbian Christians. the worst is that this nazi pope ratzinger, helped to make a "Saint" out of the monster catholic bishop that ran these camps. Don't believe me , look up the facts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_clergy_...

Long Live Orthodox Serbia

Sydney, Australia

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Russian Orthodox American wrote:
the Croatian Catholic Church was aligned with the nazis during WW2 and Jesuit monks ran two concentration camps there in which they murdered millions of Orthodox Serbian Christians. the worst is that this nazi pope ratzinger, helped to make a "Saint" out of the monster catholic bishop that ran these camps. Don't believe me , look up the facts.
Who gives a shit what crap you say, your just a dirty serb

Monongahela, PA

#5 Feb 21, 2013
Parastam wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a shit what crap you say, your just a dirty serb
Apparantly You must , atleast enough to respond to my posting. Also, I am not Serbian, I am American of Russian descent. Serbians are just our persecuted Orthodox Brethren.
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

#6 Feb 21, 2013
I'm happy to admit Croatia into the EU. NATO did a great job in curtailing Serbian excesses.
<quoted text>
Apparantly You must , atleast enough to respond to my posting. Also, I am not Serbian, I am American of Russian descent. Serbians are just our persecuted Orthodox Brethren.
Christian

Croydon, Australia

#7 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Please explain whom persecuted the Serbs.

Last time I checked, the Serbs were committing genocide on all their neighbours.

I would be interested to know where you got this information, that the Serbs were persecuted.

If your referring to WW2, then the situation was exactly the same. The Serbs were commuting genocide on their Croatian neighbours, as a result the Ustase were formed to defend the Croatian population from the invading Serbs.

The Serbs had an idea of creating a greater Serbia on the graves of their neighbours. Just as their cousins the Russians were doing to their neighbours.

Your people are related, and yes you're both evil races. Ronald Regan, rightly called the Russians an EVIL EMPIRE. Well your cousins the Serbs are exactly the same.

There must be a WW3 to rid the world of vermin, I say the sooner the US and Israel nuke Russia the better.

Monongahela, PA

#9 Feb 21, 2013
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>Please explain whom persecuted the Serbs.
Last time I checked, the Serbs were committing genocide on all their neighbours.
I would be interested to know where you got this information, that the Serbs were persecuted.
If your referring to WW2, then the situation was exactly the same. The Serbs were commuting genocide on their Croatian neighbours, as a result the Ustase were formed to defend the Croatian population from the invading Serbs.
The Serbs had an idea of creating a greater Serbia on the graves of their neighbours. Just as their cousins the Russians were doing to their neighbours.
Your people are related, and yes you're both evil races. Ronald Regan, rightly called the Russians an EVIL EMPIRE. Well your cousins the Serbs are exactly the same.
There must be a WW3 to rid the world of vermin, I say the sooner the US and Israel nuke Russia the better.
Your posting shows Your ignorance as well as Your Un-Christian, Pro-Zionist, attitude, which is very alarming, to say the least. All I can say to You is please, Keep on drinking the Kool-Aid.

Monongahela, PA

#10 Feb 21, 2013
Thinking wrote:
I'm happy to admit Croatia into the EU. NATO did a great job in curtailing Serbian excesses.
<quoted text>
Yes, but on the Great Judgement day, GOD will even the score and members of NATO will then be justly dealt with and sent to their true master,Satan.

Monongahela, PA

#11 Feb 21, 2013
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>Please explain whom persecuted the Serbs.
Slobberin' Ronnie was nothing but a pro=nazi,{he spoke at bundes meetings in America in the 1930's and laid a wreath on SS Soldiers graves}. stooge for the rich who was a Hollywood actor capable of pulling the wool over dumb-ass johnny bull wasps in America. All a bunch of garbage.

http://02varvara.wordpress.com/2013/02/20/20-...
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#12 Feb 21, 2013
oh yes and the ortopox were so clean and nice, hohoho
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#13 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, but on the Great Judgement day, GOD will even the score and members of NATO will then be justly dealt with and sent to their true master,Satan.
nato didn't kill as many civilians as serbs, careful what u wish for hillbilly.
serbs will outnumber nato in hell
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#14 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Your posting shows Your ignorance as well as Your Un-Christian, Pro-Zionist, attitude, which is very alarming, to say the least. All I can say to You is please, Keep on drinking the Kool-Aid.
if u are an example of christianity i'll stick with buddha

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#15 Feb 21, 2013
I know a a very nice Muslim man from Serbia. He told me about the horrors of that war. Tanks and military rolled into towns and killed everything that moved. He told me about one town, when the Serbian military slaughtered every man woman and child they could find with knives, because they wanted to save bullets. He came to the U.S. to get medical help. Because of malnutrition, he couldn't conceive. Happily, he and his wife now have a beautiful daughter.

Armadale, Australia

#16 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
OK your no better than the srebs than, russians also persecuted it's neighbours during USSR and still today Cecnya
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

#17 Feb 22, 2013
Ah, OK. I get it. You're a f**king mentalist.

Grow up.
<quoted text>
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

#18 Feb 22, 2013
The only Serbian export I know of is war criminals to the Hague.

We still need a few more countries to recognise Kosovo to get full UN status...
tickedoffchic wrote:
I know a a very nice Muslim man from Serbia. He told me about the horrors of that war. Tanks and military rolled into towns and killed everything that moved. He told me about one town, when the Serbian military slaughtered every man woman and child they could find with knives, because they wanted to save bullets. He came to the U.S. to get medical help. Because of malnutrition, he couldn't conceive. Happily, he and his wife now have a beautiful daughter.

Australia

#19 Feb 22, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your style, you made me laugh
Stipe

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#20 Feb 22, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
nato didn't kill as many civilians as serbs, careful what u wish for hillbilly.
serbs will outnumber nato in hell
Croats killed in Jasenovac 1.500.000 Serbs

18 11 1991

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#21 Feb 22, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, my bad. I meant Kosovo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 9 min JOEL 205,817
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 11 min Morse 14,448
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 16 min Milena N 386,190
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min Michael 554,954
Buddhism v Islam in Asia: Fears of a new religi... (Jul '13) 56 min CogNITA 28
Making Malays & Islam Proud? Instead of speech,... 1 hr Yupp111 21
Can 'Mosque buster' stop Islam in UK? (Jan '13) 1 hr would be funny 18

Religion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE