Northern Epirus (Southern Albania) - Between a rock and a hard ...

There are 19 comments on the Jan 11, 2009, American Chronicle story titled Northern Epirus (Southern Albania) - Between a rock and a hard .... In it, American Chronicle reports that:

Between a rock and a hard place Australian Macedonian Advisory Council January 12, 2009 Elections in Albania over the past years have been treated with foreboding by the Greeks of Northern Epirus, especially ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at American Chronicle.

First Prev
of 102
Next Last
ACDC

Athens, Greece

#2146 Feb 4, 2013
Kosovogirl wrote:
Dear Greeks
Shut up. Just because you named the region Epirus it doesn't make it your land. Everyone in fact every historian will tell you ILLYRIANS were there first, the Greeks just came and colonised their land.
Epirus is a Greek name, but the land was always Albanian. Greeks came and settled there and found it was already inhabited by Illyrians, which are today's known as Albanians.
Instead of bullsing about Epirus why don't you guys explain about the arvanites.. Isn't it funny that they speak albanian and claim it as their cultural language...?
Orthodox Albanians are Albanians they make roughly 20% of the albanian population. Greeks are only 5% in Albania they too are orthodox.
Go to an Orthodox Albanian tell him he is not albanian but a greek and see what will happen...
Dear Kossovo+drugdealer+prostitue-g irl!!

F...ck off!!!Greeks invented, Greek are all the monuments, coins and histrorical evidences even deep incide Albania WHERE the Epirotians lands ended and Illyrian started!! Epiropians and Illyrians were enemys in the antiquity and that is more than known!! Illurians left almost nothing in their historical!! Furthemore you have nothing to do with Illurians as their language and yours too are tottaly unknown from that ages!! I do not care about ortodox albanians but the Greeks of Albania!! The ORTHODOX albanians who are albanised old Greeks will sonn return for hel to Greece as the rest of you returning to your familiar Turkalbanian past!! You have a gap incide your country!!
Finally, im half arvanite and my arvanite relatives or me are tall, brown, blond or even dark, tottaly different features from Albanians and from those who remained faithfull to Kastriotis hellenic Epirotian resistance and not traitors like you!!!!Those are the Arvanites!! Greeks as the others as they have prooved it many times in the past!!Have you checked your Turkish or Greek roots really??
Tina

UK

#2147 Feb 4, 2013
ACDC wrote:
<quoted text>
F...ck off!!!Greeks invented, Greek are all the monuments, coins and histrorical evidences even deep incide Albania WHERE the Epirotians lands ended and Illyrian started!! Epiropians and Illyrians were enemys in the antiquity and that is more than known!! Illurians left almost nothing in their historical!! Furthemore you have nothing to do with Illurians as their language and yours too are tottaly unknown from that ages!! I do not care about ortodox albanians but the Greeks of Albania!! The ORTHODOX albanians who are albanised old Greeks will sonn return for hel to Greece as the rest of you returning to your familiar Turkalbanian past!! You have a gap incide your country!!
Finally, im half arvanite and my arvanite relatives or me are tall, brown, blond or even dark, tottaly different features from Albanians and from those who remained faithfull to Kastriotis hellenic Epirotian resistance and not traitors like you!!!!Those are the Arvanites!! Greeks as the others as they have prooved it many times in the past!!Have you checked your Turkish or Greek roots really??
Yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah Greeks invented everything even Jesus and Adem and eve, clever Greeks!

Please stop speaking our language, arvanites are a disgrace to the who Albanian community both Muslim and Christian community. An arvanites would rather side with a Greek over an Albanian even if the Albanian was Christian.

You are a Greek and that's all you'll ever be.... Arvanites are a bunch of sad losers who STOLE language from Albanians and all the sudden claim it as their own. You should speak the same language as actual Greeks, and claim it as your original language, not Albanian.

By the way how do you say "god bless you" in arvanite?.... Exactly thought so. Stop speaking our language!

Epirus is Illyria. From the begining to the end.
Tina

UK

#2148 Feb 4, 2013
ACDC wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way honey when you say "tall blonde brown dark" you should try stepping foot in Kosovo... Kosovar Albanians are taller and paler then your average Greek arvanite type... Try visiting the village areas especially mountainous areas filled with Albanians and see how tall they are.
Born free - Molon lave

Adelaide, Australia

#2149 Feb 5, 2013
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way honey when you say "tall blonde brown dark" you should try stepping foot in Kosovo... Kosovar Albanians are taller and paler then your average Greek arvanite type... Try visiting the village areas especially mountainous areas filled with Albanians and see how tall they are.
That's because genetically they are probably Slavs.
Kosovogirl

UK

#2150 Feb 5, 2013
Born free - Molon lave wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because genetically they are probably Slavs.
Ahahahahahahhaha keep dreaming they are "genetically Slavs" last time I checked it was to do with Thracian blood in Kosovo aswell as Illyrian and Celtic origins in Kosovo. Nice try GreekoSlav nice try!

Thracian and celts where known to have red hair, maybe that's how Kosovo got light haired people... Sorry that's not a Slavic traite on Kosovo Albanians but a Thracians gene.

Kosovo is Thraco-Illlyrian
Born free - Molon lave

Adelaide, Australia

#2151 Feb 5, 2013
Kosovogirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahahahahahahhaha keep dreaming they are "genetically Slavs" last time I checked it was to do with Thracian blood in Kosovo aswell as Illyrian and Celtic origins in Kosovo. Nice try GreekoSlav nice try!
Thracian and celts where known to have red hair, maybe that's how Kosovo got light haired people... Sorry that's not a Slavic traite on Kosovo Albanians but a Thracians gene.
Kosovo is Thraco-Illlyrian
Yeah right, now your Thracian.... is there anyone else that you havent included. Maybe Big bird from Sesame Street? Slavic migration dominated those regions of Northern Albania.
Kosovogirl

London, UK

#2152 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah right, now your Thracian.... is there anyone else that you havent included. Maybe Big bird from Sesame Street? Slavic migration dominated those regions of Northern Albania.
Your an idiot I said we are mixed with thracian idiot!
Born free - Molon lave

Adelaide, Australia

#2153 Feb 6, 2013
Kosovogirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Your an idiot I said we are mixed with thracian idiot!
Hate to bust your bubble but you aren't even considered European let alone having ancestory linked to any of the ancient civilisations.
Kosovogirl

UK

#2154 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Hate to bust your bubble but you aren't even considered European let alone having ancestory linked to any of the ancient civilisations.
Not European?! According to who?! Greeks and Slavs? Lol!

Wow you Greeks and Slavs are so talented maybe you guys should team up as a group and open up a company to give others opportunity to create properganda against other nations?

We are ancient Europeans wether you like it or not, we are Illyrians who are somewhat mixed with Thracian.

Nothing Slavic about the bloodiness or red hair in Albanians.
Born free - Molon lave

Adelaide, Australia

#2155 Feb 6, 2013
Kosovogirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Not European?! According to who?! Greeks and Slavs? Lol!
Wow you Greeks and Slavs are so talented maybe you guys should team up as a group and open up a company to give others opportunity to create properganda against other nations?
We are ancient Europeans wether you like it or not, we are Illyrians who are somewhat mixed with Thracian.
Nothing Slavic about the bloodiness or red hair in Albanians.
EUROPE that's who.

You are Turkoalvani at best nothing to do with ancient Europeans, Thracian or Illyrian.
Lol

UK

#2156 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
EUROPE that's who.
You are Turkoalvani at best nothing to do with ancient Europeans, Thracian or Illyrian.
You mean Europe as in GREEKS and Slavs, Brits, French, German and Austrians are far more European then your lot and they think differently from your type.

We are Illyrian like it or not, don't be jealous.
Lol

UK

#2157 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
EUROPE that's who.
Europe?! You mean Europe as in Greeks and Slavs!

You do know Brits, French, Germans and Austrians are far more European then your lot, and even they say Albanians are illyrian.

Stupid Greeks and Slavs.
ACDC

Athens, Greece

#2158 Feb 7, 2013
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah Greeks invented everything even Jesus and Adem and eve, clever Greeks!
Please stop speaking our language, arvanites are a disgrace to the who Albanian community both Muslim and Christian community. An arvanites would rather side with a Greek over an Albanian even if the Albanian was Christian.
You are a Greek and that's all you'll ever be.... Arvanites are a bunch of sad losers who STOLE language from Albanians and all the sudden claim it as their own. You should speak the same language as actual Greeks, and claim it as your original language, not Albanian.
By the way how do you say "god bless you" in arvanite?.... Exactly thought so. Stop speaking our language!
Epirus is Illyria. From the begining to the end.
Bla bla bla??? Mis morron, if ever have the need to visit any musem of the world about the classic antiquity , if you visis any library or univercity, any cection of humman sience or art or fhillosopfhy, or religion etc etc, everywhere you are goining to find Greeks!!! Ancients, Vyzantines, Modern Greeks!!!If somebody search something or someone Albanian or better as Squipetar, he will find a BIG FAT ZERO!!! So fat like your fat bullshits words that you are saiyng!! You are a fake nation, with a fake historical past like the fyromians and that it so ovious from the weakness to find even one serious evidences to proove the opposite!!Not even one!! Finally, Arvanites like me, first we do not like you but as the common type of Greeks and some Albanians who are ovious have Greek origin, never belong to Albanic nation or Ethic ID as when the so-called Arvanites from 19c and after where just Hellens at the time of Kastriotis. The famous Stradioti, if you have ever heard about, who many of them where Albanophones were mensioned and consider by all the Lords of West that they served, as Greeks!!! Albanias of time were considered as Greeks!!!You became Turkalbanians. We continued as Greeks and foughting against your ancestors at 1821 revoloution!! Simple!!
Lol

UK

#2159 Feb 7, 2013
ACDC wrote:
<quoted text>Bla bla bla??? Mis morron, if ever have the need to visit any musem of the world about the classic antiquity , if you visis any library or univercity, any cection of humman sience or art or fhillosopfhy, or religion etc etc, everywhere you are goining to find Greeks!!! Ancients, Vyzantines, Modern Greeks!!!If somebody search something or someone Albanian or better as Squipetar, he will find a BIG FAT ZERO!!! So fat like your fat bullshits words that you are saiyng!! You are a fake nation, with a fake historical past like the fyromians and that it so ovious from the weakness to find even one serious evidences to proove the opposite!!Not even one!! Finally, Arvanites like me, first we do not like you but as the common type of Greeks and some Albanians who are ovious have Greek origin, never belong to Albanic nation or Ethic ID as when the so-called Arvanites from 19c and after where just Hellens at the time of Kastriotis. The famous Stradioti, if you have ever heard about, who many of them where Albanophones were mensioned and consider by all the Lords of West that they served, as Greeks!!! Albanias of time were considered as Greeks!!!You became Turkalbanians. We continued as Greeks and foughting against your ancestors at 1821 revoloution!! Simple!!
Ahh... typical Greek thinking style...

You know to your ignorance we may be @turkalbanians, but it's a shame cause even the Christian Albanians don't like you... So honey we're not turkalbanians but simply Albanians or even better called Illyrians.

By the way how do you say "god bless you" in arvanites language?

No honey arvanites aren't Greek, but Illyrian brainwashed by Greek society,
Born free - Molon lave

Adelaide, Australia

#2160 Feb 8, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Europe?! You mean Europe as in Greeks and Slavs!
You do know Brits, French, Germans and Austrians are far more European then your lot, and even they say Albanians are illyrian.
Stupid Greeks and Slavs.
Show me an example of YOUR Illyrian language please as spoken bY Illyrians. And while your at it cite some artefacrts for me.
Born free - Molon lave

Adelaide, Australia

#2161 Feb 8, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh... typical Greek thinking style...
You know to your ignorance we may be @turkalbanians, but it's a shame cause even the Christian Albanians don't like you... So honey we're not turkalbanians but simply Albanians or even better called Illyrians.
By the way how do you say "god bless you" in arvanites language?
No honey arvanites aren't Greek, but Illyrian brainwashed by Greek society,
Just last month weren't you al Squipterians?
Kosovogirl

UK

#2162 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Just last month weren't you al Squipterians?
And weren't you all yanus?
friend

Athens, Greece

#2163 Feb 10, 2013

The truth my Albanian friends.
We knew those things all along.
Someone as it seems, has the balls to say the truth publicly in Albania in this video.
Remember, we love you, but the truth is a diferent story.
Born free - Molon lave

Australia

#2164 Feb 10, 2013
Kosovogirl wrote:
<quoted text>
And weren't you all yanus?
I am still waiting for some examples of Illyrian

Hurry winter is approaching.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 102
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fighting racism starts with 'dialogue' 4 min lynch 2
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min Aristofanis 432,368
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Tango Bravo 584,109
News Atheists open up: What they want you to know 8 min Liam R will return 31
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 11 min Frijoles 217,229
News Thousands Of Religious Leaders Urge The Supreme... 13 min goonsquad 86
News The Consequences of Atheism 15 min Liam R will return 1,311
More from around the web