Jehovah's Witness elder denies cover-...

Jehovah's Witness elder denies cover-up at church over...

There are 58 comments on the IcNetwork story from Jun 20, 2014, titled Jehovah's Witness elder denies cover-up at church over.... In it, IcNetwork reports that:

A frenzied attack inside a pub toilet cubicle led to the death of an amateur boxer and might have been over an unpaid debt of just A 300 'It was like a scene from Zulu!' The inside story of South Africa 96 -13 Wales...through the eyes of those who were there June 27, 1998...It was the darkest day in Welsh rugby history as Wales were humbled 96-13 ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IcNetwork.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hMMMMMM

Farmington, UT

#1 Jun 20, 2014
A former Jehovah's Witness elder today denied massaging half-naked schoolgirls because he knew his church would "cover up" the allegations due to his position.

Yeah, no kidding!
Disgusting and evil.
Another "witness to the world"
hMMMMMM

Farmington, UT

#2 Jun 20, 2014
The court had earlier heard claims Sewell indecently assaulted a young girl by giving her massages in his bedroom while she was not wearing a bra.

A witness in the case also claimed she had been given a topless massage by Sewell while she was a teenager, though none of the charges relate to that claim.

Referring to the alleged victim, Sewell claimed the girl's parents "always knew" what was going on.

"They were the ones that didn't mind it being done," he added.

Just like the sick Jehovah's Witnesses who post here and defend these perverts.
Sexually assaulting a teenage girl is okay if given parental permission???
If a child has idiot Jehovah's witnesses for parents then the abuse is condoned!

How does this make any sense on planet earth??
Only in an evil and twisted cult like the Jehovah's Witnesses would these kind of excuses even be uttered.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3 Jun 21, 2014
He is (finally) DF'd after they had to bring in folks from the branch...so while that particular congregation had some issues, I don't think that the policy is that elders get to do anything they want with total impunity from the congregation (larger).

That he thinks the parental consent is ok for the "world" point of view (that's his EXCUSE???) is so ludicrous-he thinks that plays in this wicked world? That if parents give consent to abuse its ok? He has a very twisted view of the world and we know where he got it.
islam debunked

Halesowen, UK

#4 Jun 21, 2014
im a big gay muslim johavah........SUCK ITTT!!!!!!

Location hidden

#5 Jun 21, 2014
You might want to discuss that in a more appropriate forum.
islam debunked

Halesowen, UK

#6 Jun 21, 2014
PORK!!!
mike

London, UK

#7 Jun 22, 2014
The parents should be charged as well if they consented to thier child being abused.
Thse religious groups/ cults etc always attract various weirdos and nonces.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#8 Jun 23, 2014
mike wrote:
The parents should be charged as well if they consented to thier child being abused.
Thse religious groups/ cults etc always attract various weirdos and nonces.
ALL Jehovah's Witness parents would have to be charged then, since they all agree to not file charges of sexual assault against Jehovah's witness elders.
Jehovah's Witness parents agree to put the need of the organization (they call 'jehovah') above the safety and welfare of their children.

“Love Life!!!”

Since: Aug 12

somewhere in Hampshire UK

#9 Jun 23, 2014
Jehovah's Witnesses never profess to be susceptible to the ways of this disgusting world.I agree its wrong to do that to somebody on a number of reasons.However you can be assured the the "brother/Elder" who did these disgusting acts of immorality will be brought before Jehovahs Earthly organization and made to answer for their crimes.NO COVER UPS GO ON.When in Rome do as the Romans do.This person clearly is a pervert anddoes not give a good witness nor show people that obeying Jehovah our heavenly Father and Creator of our planet down to the the air we breath,shows humbleness and love.

Location hidden

#10 Jun 23, 2014
His original congregation was apparently corrupted beyond belief, but to their credit, the branch did not let that situation stand.

All JW parents DO NOT accept the idea that they cannot charge JW elders, but too many have obviously accepted his. It is the culture they have inculcated over decades (and very deliberately, also-I remember the lessons) and THAT can be laid at the feet of the org. That some individuals and elders have rejected that culture and reported properly is a blessing. That the culture has allowed abuses to continue, not just the original sexual or child abuse but the hiding of it-needs to end immediately.

No religion has a monopoly on doing the right/wrong thing. Each one though can set in place practices and procedures that are designed to uphold the safety of all as well as the legal rights and responsibilities that the ministry owes its adherents.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#11 Jun 23, 2014
Jehovah's Witness parents agree to murder their child when called upon to do so by "the organization" that twist one single scripture.

Jehovah's Witness parents have done nothing to try and change the pedophile protection policies of the Jehovah's Witness cult.

If Jehovah's Witness parents rebuke the elders and press charges, they will be "disfellowshipped" for bringing shame on Jehovah and his organization.
Jehovah's Witnesses require 2 adult witnesses to the sexual assault of a child to be believed, and for the child to prove they "screamed".

What other "religion" has these requirements?
I don't doubt other fanatical cults do, but what accepted mainstream religions???

Please tell me other "religions" that do this?
Instead of demanding change to make Kingdumb Halls a safer place for children, all Jehovah's Witnesses do is whine "well everyone else is doing it too".

What a crock!
El Cacique

New York, NY

#12 Jun 23, 2014
hMMMMM wrote:
Jehovah's Witness parents agree to murder their child when called upon to do so by "the organization" that twist one single scripture.
Jehovah's Witness parents have done nothing to try and change the pedophile protection policies of the Jehovah's Witness cult.
If Jehovah's Witness parents rebuke the elders and press charges, they will be "disfellowshipped" for bringing shame on Jehovah and his organization.
Jehovah's Witnesses require 2 adult witnesses to the sexual assault of a child to be believed, and for the child to prove they "screamed".
I don't doubt other fanatical cults do, but what accepted mainstream religions???
Instead of demanding change to make Kingdumb Halls a safer place for children, all Jehovah's Witnesses do is whine "well everyone else is doing it too".
What a crock!
"Amoron"

I dedicate this to you. Brilliant!!!

Your ex-black boyfriend must be saying this about you.

A hoot.

I ain't gonna bump no more with a big, fat woman"

Jjejejejjejej!
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#13 Jun 23, 2014
So now Cacique is proving how Jehovah's Witnesses are blatant racists.
Again, probably due to the jealousy that all he has going for him is his little dingy in his pants.
According to "jehovah' that is what makes him superior! And if that is true than black men must be really, really superior especially when measured against Cachieboy!!

Walk into any king dumb Hall and you will notice an abundance of obese women, that is why Jehovah's witness men think all women are obese.
The fact they mock those obese women they profess are their "sisters", only supports the fact that the cult is built on misogyny.

Evidently, he also is pretty jealous of the black men that women date.
Like most of the losers at the king dumb hall, they are not very good with the ladies, doubt this Caciquethedouche has ever had a date.

Notice Cachie and other Jehovah's witnesses express zero concern for the fact that their leaders support men who sexually assault children.
That is A-OK! But hey Sister Fatty, isn't she a hoot??

Sad but true.

Every child is in grave danger at a Kingdumb Hall.

Location hidden

#14 Jun 23, 2014
hMMMMM wrote:
What a crock!
You make a point-JW parents are not rallying together to end this shameful practice immediately. They meekly accept that the org is doing what it can...and while the org has made some small moves, we know that the culture of NOT reporting anything "within the organization" is still strong. NO JW's can rally together EVER to change anything in the org without being disfellowshiped . And few seem to be willing to stand up for children before they stand up for the organization. They think Jehovah needs their silence? The org does. God charges us to protect children.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#15 Jun 24, 2014
Covered wrote:
<quoted text> You make a point-JW parents are not rallying together to end this shameful practice immediately. They meekly accept that the org is doing what it can...and while the org has made some small moves, we know that the culture of NOT reporting anything "within the organization" is still strong. NO JW's can rally together EVER to change anything in the org without being disfellowshiped . And few seem to be willing to stand up for children before they stand up for the organization. They think Jehovah needs their silence? The org does. God charges us to protect children.
Every child of a Jehovah's witness is in a dangerous position.
Jehovah's Witness parents pledge all loyalty to the organization and they will do nothing if their child is assaulted, as this crime goes on in almost every Congregation, and sexual predator elders just get moved from congregation to congregation

“Love Life!!!”

#16 Jun 24, 2014
Covered wrote:
His original congregation was apparently corrupted beyond belief, but to their credit, the branch did not let that situation stand.
All JW parents DO NOT accept the idea that they cannot charge JW elders, but too many have obviously accepted his. It is the culture they have inculcated over decades (and very deliberately, also-I remember the lessons) and THAT can be laid at the feet of the org. That some individuals and elders have rejected that culture and reported properly is a blessing. That the culture has allowed abuses to continue, not just the original sexual or child abuse but the hiding of it-needs to end immediately.
No religion has a monopoly on doing the right/wrong thing. Each one though can set in place practices and procedures that are designed to uphold the safety of all as well as the legal rights and responsibilities that the ministry owes its adherents.
Elders are there to help others and have a position of responsibility in the congregation.We are all identical in Jehovahs eyes.He lloks for the goo not the bad.If the latter rather than the former is happening Jehovah God will bring it to light and it will be dealt with according so as to not let each congregation of spiritual flock be stumbled.
Children aren't indoctrinated.Its the churches and Christendom that have vicars priests bishops etc etc wearing ridiculous clothing that has its roots in paganism.
I hope you see the Truth for what it is before our rotten crumbling planet and society are dealt with by Jehovah our Heavenly Father and creator.

Since: Jan 12

United States

#17 Jun 24, 2014
djmoistondjmoiston wrote:
.However you can be assured the the "brother/Elder" who did these disgusting acts of immorality will be brought before Jehovahs Earthly organization and made to answer for their crimes.NO COVER UPS GO ON..
the reason this case is in court and hundreds are in the "line-up" is because you are wrong and there is a cover up going on in the jw organization.

your smooth talk is even "assuring us" of the opposite that you say,...as you claim it will be dealt with INTERNALLY.

the way you handle molestation victims is to THREATEN THEM that they better SHUT UP OR ESLE !!!!...... its very effective.......... the whole congregation then shuns the molestation victim, and ralleys to the aid of the PEDOPHILE ELDER.

the jw pr reps on this site have already done that, claiming the latest jw victims in court are LIARS.......... it goes all the way to the TOP LEADERSHIP via the secret mandatory phone call to headquarters.

but, not to worry.......... soon a PRECEDENT is going to be established, as one by one your elders involved in obeying the jw gov body's conspiracy to cover up and silence jw victims are either going to jail, or they are going to TURN OF THE JW GOV BODY.......... the whole CONSPIRACY is breaking wide open.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#19 Jun 24, 2014
djmoistondjmoiston wrote:
<quoted text>
Elders are there to help others and have a position of responsibility in the congregation.We are all identical in Jehovahs eyes.He lloks for the goo not the bad.If the latter rather than the former is happening Jehovah God will bring it to light and it will be dealt with according so as to not let each congregation of spiritual flock be stumbled.
Children aren't indoctrinated.Its the churches and Christendom that have vicars priests bishops etc etc wearing ridiculous clothing that has its roots in paganism.
I hope you see the Truth for what it is before our rotten crumbling planet and society are dealt with by Jehovah our Heavenly Father and creator.
Equal?? LOL!!
Women have to put a kleenex on their head if a 5 year old boy is around!!
I know it was mandatory in my children's Catholic education to take a class on improper touching, and it including Priests and Nuns.
Jehovah's Witness children are programmed that elders are appointed by the fictional god "jehovah", and as good Jehovah's witnesses they must always be submissive sheep

This nonsensical propaganda by members of the cult is always disproved by facts like this ugly case of an elder who was allowed to sexually assault women and children for decades because the Jehovah's Witnesses will always stand by their me and sacrifice the lives of women and children in their greed for membership of adult males.

As if the costume is more important than the crime of sexual assault!
Only in the perverted land of Jehovah's Witnesses.
Hey, I sexually assaulted women and children but I wasn't wearing a collar!
Sick, sick, sick

“Love Life!!!”

#20 Jun 24, 2014
This is all conspiracy/gossip rumours.NOBODY on this planet is perfect but you name me one organization of ANY kind that prints literature,spend their own town to talk to people and all for free.8 billion magazines and bibles printed gratis as this isn't some made up religion.Im going to stop writing now as clearly the majority have a hatred of dislike of God messengers.For your own reasons.Im not going to convince via a message online.Just know this MATTHEW 24 verse 14.When Armageddon comes you WONT be able to say I never knew or nobody told me.All I wish is that some of you look a bit deeper not into media scandal but Gods word The Bible.There is a grand creator.his name is Jehovah and he WANTS us all to live.On the other hand Satan an evil demon wants everybody dead.Jehovah promises never ending life on a perfect life without disease once the sign of the times has come forth which it has been escalating to for decades Luke 21:11.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#21 Jun 24, 2014
WTF?
A publishing company cult masquerading as a religion, is in no way any sort of a defense for the crimes of sexual assault against women and children!!

Jehovah's Witnesses who post here are so brainwashed, and brain dead that they actually believe that the rampant cover ups of decades of sexual assaults of women and children by elders who hold supreme powers over members, is justified because they print propaganda and use it to lure new members?

Unbelievable!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 2 min Knowledge- 8,276
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min Red Army 489,504
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min guest 646,618
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 26 min Chimney1 34,972
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 28 min ilovedesigirls 716
News Faces of Islam 46 min Marie-Luise_J 71
News DiCaprio may play Persian poet Rumi 50 min Marie-Luise_J 1
More from around the web