Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 220355 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Sep 09

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#235283 Sep 6, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You guess wrong. He'd already know. Of course, he might not know about my specific Tradition, and I'd be glad to discuss how it differs from his specific Tradition. But the things that make BOTH Traditions Wicca, we'd both already know.
UH HUH! I don't believe that you and Gerald would have seen eye to eye.

For one thing ... you are NOT a Gardnerian Wiccan, and there is a reason for that!

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#235284 Sep 6, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Witchcraft wasn't a religion, Imbecile. It was ILLEGAL in England until 1951.
You keep ignoring the point that the secrecy was for protection from persecution. Persecution that YOU said couldn't happen.
You are utterly, and completely clueless.
Gardner was the "father of Wicca" and try as you like ... you are NOT the mother goddess of Wicca.

Gardner termed the word Wica "the wise."

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#235285 Sep 6, 2012
I'll bet that those witches that conversed with Gerald didn't know nearly as much about the goddess as does Bitner.

Now THERE is one smart and wily witch.

:)
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Gerald B. Gardner … Witchcraft Today …

I am also permitted to tell for the first time in print the true reason why the important thing in all their ceremonies is “Casting the Circle”. They are taught that the circle is “between the worlds”, that is, between this world and the next, the dominion of the gods.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#235286 Sep 6, 2012

Although what is most noticeable and different about Witchcraft is Goddess worship, Gardnerian Witches also give honor to the God.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#235287 Sep 6, 2012
If Bitner is an example of old-time witches ... I now understand why the Christians were terrified of those witches.

Note how "even on a forum" she stated "I'm not joking" as though she would do everything in her power to get her way.

That's one scary woman in deed!

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#235288 Sep 6, 2012
But I don't scare so easy ... witch, or no witch!

My life has been threatened before ... but never by a witch.

Maybe Bitner will change that and add herself to my list of those who are determined to silence me.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#235289 Sep 6, 2012
The Wiccan Future:

A Campus Viewpoint by Tara Nelsen

Adolescents and teenagers are finding Wicca as fast, if not faster, than college students and adults. They are making the same dedications to this path as the older generations.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#235290 Sep 6, 2012
Watch for it. Wicca will be a formidable force in the future.

With those such as Bitner steering the course, it is bound to gain power.

But it won't be good for the world. It will just be another cult, added to all the other divisive cults ... filled with pride of it's own nonsense and at odds with others that disagree.

That is my perception.

Goodnight.

“Society is doomed.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#235291 Sep 6, 2012
Well that's religion for you.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#235292 Sep 6, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to put a "hex" on me???
Silly woman!
Oh, no. No "hexes", no spells. Something MUCH more mundane than that.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#235293 Sep 6, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
It means what it means. Spin it in your mind any way that pleases you.
"First, it usually obtains recruits very young and slowly trains them"
I agree that it means what it means. What it DOESN'T mean is what you're trying to claim it does.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#235294 Sep 6, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
UH HUH! I don't believe that you and Gerald would have seen eye to eye.
For one thing ... you are NOT a Gardnerian Wiccan, and there is a reason for that!
LOL, I didn't say we'd "see eye to eye". Although, about the core beliefs of Wicca itself, yes we would have. It's the details that vary from Tradition to Tradition, and the history of Wicca where we'd differ. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Yes, it's because I was never initiated into a Gardnerian Tradition.

Please stop pretending you can read my mind. You can't.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#235295 Sep 6, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Gardner was the "father of Wicca" and try as you like ... you are NOT the mother goddess of Wicca.
Gardner termed the word Wica "the wise."
Yes, but not Wicca. I'm sorry you're too dumb to understand.

BTW, I'm not claiming to be the "mother goddess of Wicca". I'm stating facts about the time period. It's a fact that when Gardner wrote that book, witchcraft was not protected under any freedom of religion, and in fact was ILLEGAL in his country. He most definitely would have known that persecution was a distinct possibility. It always has been for anyone practicing witchcraft. And that was always the reason for secrecy.

Those are facts, June, and really don't have anything to do with Wicca.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#235296 Sep 6, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
I'll bet that those witches that conversed with Gerald didn't know nearly as much about the goddess as does Bitner.
Now THERE is one smart and wily witch.
:)
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>
I am also permitted to tell for the first time in print the true reason why the important thing in all their ceremonies is “Casting the Circle”. They are taught that the circle is “between the worlds”, that is, between this world and the next, the dominion of the gods.
Your statement has nothing to do with your quote. Is it bedtime, maybe? You seem tired and confused.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#235297 Sep 6, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
If Bitner is an example of old-time witches ... I now understand why the Christians were terrified of those witches.
Note how "even on a forum" she stated "I'm not joking" as though she would do everything in her power to get her way.
That's one scary woman in deed!
Of course I'm not an example of "old-time witches". What a ridiculous statement.

Yes, and I'm not joking. Everything? No, only what's needed, which is very simple. You will stop libeling me. No magic necessary.

Your melodrama is duly noted.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#235298 Sep 6, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
Maybe Bitner will change that and add herself to my list of those who are determined to silence me.
Your life STILL hasn't been threatened by a witch. Implying so is more libel.

Silence you? Nope, there will be no need to do anything if you stop libeling me.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#235299 Sep 6, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
Watch for it. Wicca will be a formidable force in the future.
With those such as Bitner steering the course, it is bound to gain power.
But it won't be good for the world. It will just be another cult, added to all the other divisive cults ... filled with pride of it's own nonsense and at odds with others that disagree.
That is my perception.
Goodnight.
How am I 'steering the course' of Wicca? You just haven't got an honest bone in your entire body.

You're a fraud. A hatefilled fraud.
Catholic Girl

Bethpage, NY

#235300 Sep 7, 2012
Can you witches perform magic tricks like floating in mid air, moving objects by the power of the mind? Cast spells? just wondering.
Remember God created everyone in his own image. The word image is cloudy, it could mean physical image or the spiritual image. To be God like. God is above all, He is the greatest of greats, the absoulte.
Catholics have been persecuted throughout all of history. We just deal with it. Would you put your life on the line for this Gerald B. Gardner person? Catholics would do this for Jesus.
Catholic Girl

Bethpage, NY

#235301 Sep 7, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:

Life threatened before? Imagine that... God doesn't make threats, he delivers. so you better be nice to Him.
Catholic Girl

Bethpage, NY

#235302 Sep 7, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
Now when you can order spirits to do your will ... THAT is definitely the ability to harness power and steer it to it's intended destination.
I suggest that you don't mess with those witches.
I'm catholic (you think), I receive help all the time from the spirits. The Archangels, St. Michael and St. Raphael are always called upon for strength, protection, what ever is needed at that time. Always thanking my guardian angel for the light, guard me against evil, guidance and to rule over me. Love my guardian angel.

I have no reason to mess with those witches. My girlfriend collects them. She was raised catholic but I believe she favors the witch cults.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 min rabbee yehoshooah... 230,338
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 7 min Aliroger1 461,958
News Why I am Proud to be a Muslim 7 min Allah is Moongod 51
News Scary rhetoric emerges from secularist/Islam/Ch... 31 min Eric 55
News Women to 'never rule' in Jehovah's church 52 min BetheljudgmentDan... 36
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr NoahLovesU 247,293
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr June VanDerMark 603,263
More from around the web