Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 216663 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#252143 Apr 25, 2013
'yawn'.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#252144 Apr 25, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
'yawn'.
Well THAT wasn't nice. I put all that effort into the poem and you didn't even appreciate it.

I am very offended!

:)

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#252145 Apr 25, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I already explained it from my point of view.
So think what you will.
False.

You accused me of siding with Michelle. I asked what gave you that idea, and you have not explained that at all, You avoided it and whined more about how you're a poor victim of bullying.

“=”

Appleton WI

#252146 Apr 25, 2013
Fundamentalist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well my Alien friend your fight for rights is warping society to a alienated mindset as never before, it is foreign to the norm that society should be building values on. This alien invasion is positioned in all levels of society influenced from right on top of world influence. Well you can draw in the Bible as a consion, but the fight all across the planet for a alien reasoning is big. Yes, the aliens are calling victim as far as they go....Victims of what? Society not wanting this invasion. I know the weed with the good seed will mature until the weed can be removed, plucked out from the human heart.
I hope you are on somebody's watch list... like the FBI. You are bordering on sounding like you are someone who is crazy enough to plant bombs at the Boston Marathon, or wherever you think you can get the "alien's" attention. You seem to have been radicalized and brainwashed with some ultra right wing hate propaganda. Do you have a website or some Youtube videos explaining how you intend to go about ending this "invasion" and killing the "weeds?"

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#252147 Apr 25, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
False.
You accused me of siding with Michelle. I asked what gave you that idea, and you have not explained that at all, You avoided it and whined more about how you're a poor victim of bullying.
That's our Junebug-a poor little vicim.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#252148 Apr 25, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
False.
Think what you will.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#252149 Apr 25, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
That's our Junebug-a poor little vicim.
I don't think I'm a victim. That's why I chose with whom I will converse.

I converse with you on the subject of abortion ... and will again, if you so desire.
IRYW

Allentown, PA

#252150 Apr 25, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you stop pretending you can play the part of an ass?
But that would leave a hole in my resume.........
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#252151 Apr 25, 2013
IRYW wrote:
<quoted text>
But that would leave a hole in my resume.........
Hahahahahaha

So, what else do you have on your resume that would lead others to believe that you are holy?

IRYW

Allentown, PA

#252153 Apr 25, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahaha
So, what else do you have on your resume that would lead others to believe that you are holy?
Vague predictions about the future. Silly claims about the nature of reality. Other stuff like that.:-/
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#252154 Apr 25, 2013
IRYW wrote:
<quoted text>
Vague predictions about the future. Silly claims about the nature of reality. Other stuff like that.:-/
I suggest you try not to mess-up as did Sylvia Brown the famous psychic, who informed parents that their son was dead ... and he was later found to be quite alive.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#252155 Apr 25, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahaha
I'm happy that you have found a comrad to cover your back side June.
Makes for a more exciting thread for future debates.

I'll find somebody too and maybe we can have a key party some day.
IRYW

Allentown, PA

#252156 Apr 25, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you try not to mess-up as did Sylvia Brown the famous psychic, who informed parents that their son was dead ... and he was later found to be quite alive.
It was a parlor trick.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#252157 Apr 25, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>I'm happy that you have found a comrad to cover your back side June.
Makes for a more exciting thread for future debates.
I'll find somebody too and maybe we can have a key party some day.
A "key" party??? Four of us???

Hahahahahahahahaha ... thanks for the laugh Jumper.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#252158 Apr 25, 2013
IRYW wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a parlor trick.
My guess is, those parents never depended on another fortune teller.
IRYW

Allentown, PA

#252159 Apr 25, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is, those parents never depended on another fortune teller.
Unless they were christian.........
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#252160 Apr 26, 2013
IRYW wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless they were christian.........
Of course it's true that all theologians are fortune-tellers ... some just don't USE crystal balls. Instead they use words in books on which they depend to be either holy blessings ... or evil curses.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

The Incredible Book of Vatican Facts and Papal Curiosities … A treasury of Trivia, by Nino Lo Bello~ Published 1998.

Where does the word “Vatican” come from and what does it mean?

The word derives from the Latin vates, which means “tellers of the future.”

“=”

Appleton WI

#252161 Apr 26, 2013
IRYW wrote:
<quoted text>
I was trying to figure out what IRYW means, if anything... only thing that came to mind was "I Rock Your World." Am I close?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#252162 Apr 26, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
I was trying to figure out what IRYW means, if anything... only thing that came to mind was "I Rock Your World." Am I close?
Oh, that's a good guess. I looked at it for a while, and the only thing I could come up with was "I'm Right, You're Wrong", lol.
iryw

Allentown, PA

#252164 Apr 27, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
Stands for "I'm right, you're wrong". It is a tongue in cheek slap at all the fundamentalist posters who cannot hear any perspective but their own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min Rasputin 525,839
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Just Think 695,477
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 11 min barry 18,803
News Murder convictions overturned because Jehovah's... 39 min Sparlock 15
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 53 min Into The Night 87,332
Basic JW Doctrine 4 hr The Bible Student 18
The Marti Gras Celebration 4 hr The Bible Student 2
More from around the web