Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 215229 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Delta, Canada

#248972 Feb 27, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>SAY? Did you catch the Pope's last adress?
I wonder who they have lined up in the bull pen to replace him?
Some say (not I ofcourse)that it's the last one by the title of 'Peater Rabbitt' if I remembered correctly.
No I didn't. I was busy picking my nose and studying my belly button, wondering if those theologians have yet decided whether or not Adam had a belly button.

And from my perspective, the only way this pope will be the last one is if some religious adventurist causes a nuclear war so that a savopr will at last come to the rescue ... in which case the least of concerns will be if another ignorant pope sits on a throne.
June VanDerMark

Delta, Canada

#248973 Feb 27, 2013
savior
June VanDerMark

Delta, Canada

#248974 Feb 27, 2013
I suggest if there is a nuclear war, there indeed will be a fast-track to heaven, or wherever else bits and pieces of bodies, or if they exist, souls or spirits land.

Maybe humans will at least get that part right by finishing humanity off good and proper.

That's my perception of positive thinking!
June VanDerMark

Delta, Canada

#248975 Feb 27, 2013
And by the way, those male theologians didn't seem to care whether or not Eve had a belly button.

Adam was their only concern.
June VanDerMark

Delta, Canada

#248976 Feb 27, 2013
Apparently at least some of the masters of deception now have included Eve as part of the picture.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

Omphalos hypothesis

Many creationists believe that Adam and Eve had no navels, and that the trees in the Garden of Eden had no growth rings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omphalos_hypothe...
June VanDerMark

Delta, Canada

#248977 Feb 27, 2013
Supreme Court upholds Canada’s hate speech laws in case involving anti-gay crusader

Canada’s human rights hate speech laws are a constitutionally valid limit on freedom of expression, the Supreme Court has unanimously ruled in a landmark judgment.

The judgment in the case of William Whatcott of Saskatchewan reaffirms the Canadian approach to hate speech, that it can be limited by law to address the problem of hate speech, unlike the American approach, in which speech cannot be limited except in the most extreme circumstances.

“Framing speech as arising in a moral context or within a public policy debate does not cleanse it of its harmful effect,” the judges decided.

The judges reinstated Mr. Whatcott’s conviction by a hate speech tribunal in the case of two anti-gay fliers he distributed, but overturned it in the case of two others.

I have to follow Christ first. What I have said is true. There’s not a sentence that I retract, so likely future fliers will be more of the same

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/02/27/supre...

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#248978 Feb 27, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
And by the way, those male theologians didn't seem to care whether or not Eve had a belly button.
Adam was their only concern.
Well, one thing we can be sure of - Adam wasn't circumcised!
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#248979 Feb 27, 2013
..there is.. NO.''Roman Catholic Church''... (NO) WAR on Women and children,here...
June VanDerMark

Delta, Canada

#248980 Feb 27, 2013
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, one thing we can be sure of - Adam wasn't circumcised!
Hahahaha

Good one!

It's HIGHLY unlikely that a god would create a penis on him just to lop part of it off as unnecessary, or dirty, or evil.

What bothers me is that when Adam had sex with Eve he was having sex with his own rib. That's not at all polite, even though "god" found it pass-able.

:)

June VanDerMark

Delta, Canada

#248981 Feb 27, 2013
I am the only man living who understands human nature; God has put me in charge of this branch office; when I retire there will be no-one to take my place. I shall keep on doing my duty, for when I get over on the other side, I shall use my influence to have the human race drowned again, and this time drowned good, no omissions, no Ark.
- quoted in Mark Twain, J. Macy,(Doubleday, Page & co., 1913)
June VanDerMark

Delta, Canada

#248982 Feb 27, 2013
God's noblest work? Man. Who found it out? Man.
- More Maxims of Mark, Johnson, 1927

Mark Twain
June VanDerMark

Delta, Canada

#248983 Feb 27, 2013
Man is the only animal that deals in that atrocity of atrocities, War. He is the only one that gathers his brethren about him and goes forth in cold blood...to exterminate his kind. He is the only animal that for sordid wages will march out...and help to slaughter strangers of his own species who have done him no harm and with whom he has no quarrel...And in the intervals between campaigns he washes the blood off his hands and works for "the universal brotherhood of man"--with his mouth.
- What Is Man?

Mark Twain
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#248984 Feb 27, 2013
..there is ''no'' WAR on Women and Children,here..???...eh..
June VanDerMark

Delta, Canada

#248985 Feb 27, 2013
I disagree with Mark Twain in that other animals instigate war and draw blood on their own at every turn.

Mating season is a real horror show. Attack after attack, leaves the most powerful of each species to do the impregnating of the new generations of warriors. The wounded battered males at times die while in desperation trying to overpower their opponents.
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#248986 Feb 27, 2013
..there is NO WAR on WOMEN and on Children,here....!!..eh..
June VanDerMark

Delta, Canada

#248987 Feb 27, 2013
paul SHYKORA arts wrote:
..there is ''no'' WAR on Women and Children,here..???...eh..
eh???

June VanDerMark

Delta, Canada

#248988 Feb 27, 2013
If man had created man he would be ashamed of his performance.
- Mark Twain's Notebook, 1902-1903
June VanDerMark

Delta, Canada

#248989 Feb 27, 2013
Those members of clergy always KNEW that the devil was in someone else. Their fingers never tired of pointing outward.

Despicable creatures.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

Son of the devil, Mark Twain.
- San Francisco clergy, 1866 (Twain quotes this in letter to Mary Fairbanks)
June VanDerMark

Delta, Canada

#248990 Feb 27, 2013
Mark Twain and I are in very much the same position. We have to put things in such a way as to make people who would otherwise hang us, believe that we are joking.

- George Bernard Shaw
June VanDerMark

Delta, Canada

#248991 Feb 27, 2013
MEASLES

It brought me within a shade of death's door. It brought me to where I no longer felt any interest in anything, but, on the contrary, felt a total absence of interest - which was most placid and tranquil and sweet and delightful and enchanting. I have never enjoyed anything in my life any more than I enjoyed dying that time....The word had been passed and the family notified to assemble around the bed and see me off. I knew them all....They were all crying, but that did not affect me. I took but the vaguest interest in it and that merely because I was the center of all this emotional attention and was gratified by it and vain of it.
- Autobiography of Mark Twain

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scientific, Philosophical Case for God's Existe... 1 hr superwilly 181
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Cattitude 529,220
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Into The Night 95,399
News Trump: Won't sign 'moderate' immigration bill i... 3 hr ONLYONETERM 5
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr The AnswerTo 1984... 703,712
News Hundreds of United Methodist clergy bring churc... 5 hr North Mountain 83
News Islam Says Christians Must Submit to Allah - Th... (Sep '15) 8 hr you shall never know 12