Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

Oct 30, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fables of the reconstruction

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Comments (Page 10,341)

Showing posts 206,801 - 206,820 of219,829
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 09

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Being that all the truth-telling preachers passed on, to never report back to earth ... it's difficult for me to relate to an idea that they left a legacy behind worth believing.

The concept that Jerry Falwell is now living the life of luxury with a Jew by the name of Jesus in a Christian heaven seems a trifle odd in deed.

But then, he assured his followers that he had the future all mapped out ahead of "time." And the way they looked at him with facial expressions of adulation suggested that they believed him ... and to the "faithful" that seems to be all that matters.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

I suggest that they haven't been mauled by a Grizzly-bear, or left to freeze to death, while being lost in the wilderness, or stung to death by killer-bees, or washed out to sea by a tsunami, etc.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

Wiccans do share one thing in common with Christians, however. Both believe that nature is essentially good.

http://skepdic.com/wicca.html

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have authority, but the pope should have some authority over his own religion. And when you claim to be pro-birth-control, pro-choice for abortion and a promotor of gay rights, and Catholic at the same time, my guess is, the leader of the Catholic religion would perceive that you were a heretic ... NOT a Catholic.
But then Gardner couldn't control his followers either as they welcomed those who were gay into the cults.
Religion is a fly-by-night fickle deal at the best of times, so it's lucky for you that you perceive yourself as a HIGH flyer.
:)
You ALSO don't speak for me, the Pope, or Gardner. In fact, you are nothing to any of us, completely irrelevant.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a lucky thing for you that your mind keeps up with the fast flight of your witch's body, or your mind would also be gone, and then you wouldn't be looking down at me from on high!
Thank you for proving me right.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

To be enticed by religion, one has to be a dreamer.

Many who entertain themselves with religion seem to depend on hopes and dreams of ... "I might be suffering a lot now, but if I have faith, my future is sure to be better!"

My guess is, if there is life after death it won't be any different than what occurs now.

Ignorance and selfishness can't go beyond itself, and which one of us is NOT ignorant and selfish?

I don't have day-dreams of better or worse in a hereafter ... that way if life continues after death, as I have no expectations one way or the other, I won't be disappointed.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
According to you, you are always right!

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You ALSO don't speak for me, the Pope, or Gardner. In fact, you are nothing to any of us, completely irrelevant.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Whatever would Bitner DO without Wicca?

What WOULD she now believe if Wicca had not come on the religious "scene?"

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

So, for the last year, June has picked fights, implied that I do nothing but bring up Wicca while implying that she is the one "on topic", says she supports equal treatment for homosexuals, and that she wants women to be safe.

And yet, it is SHE who constantly, and irrelevantly, brings Wicca into the conversation. It is SHE who constantly posts off topic, and when I post on topic, goes off on irrelevancies. It is SHE who doesn't think that homosexuals should be allowed to adopt if they are ALSO religious, or that they shouldn't be allowed to sue someone who is using speech against them that can incite violence, beatings and even death, against them. It is SHE who "understands" why the Catholic doctors igored the law and allowed a woman to die when they could have saved her by doing an abortion.

June is nothing but a pathological, hatefilled, cowardly, fraud. She doesn't care about anything but her agenda of hate. She has proven over and over again, that she will even take the opposite position from what she usually argues, if a person who happens to be religious agrees with her usual position. She has lost all sense, and all credibility. She is nothing here.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
According to you, you are always right!
No, Liar, I never said, or even implied that.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Before new religions, there were old religions.

The new religions always did appeal to those who were disgruntled with the old religions.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Bitner wrote:
So, for the last year, June has picked fights, implied that I do nothing but bring up Wicca while implying that she is the one "on topic", says she supports equal treatment for homosexuals, and that she wants women to be safe.
And yet, it is SHE who constantly, and irrelevantly, brings Wicca into the conversation. It is SHE who constantly posts off topic, and when I post on topic, goes off on irrelevancies. It is SHE who doesn't think that homosexuals should be allowed to adopt if they are ALSO religious, or that they shouldn't be allowed to sue someone who is using speech against them that can incite violence, beatings and even death, against them. It is SHE who "understands" why the Catholic doctors igored the law and allowed a woman to die when they could have saved her by doing an abortion.
June is nothing but a pathological, hatefilled, cowardly, fraud. She doesn't care about anything but her agenda of hate. She has proven over and over again, that she will even take the opposite position from what she usually argues, if a person who happens to be religious agrees with her usual position. She has lost all sense, and all credibility. She is nothing here.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Liar, I never said, or even implied that.
THIS is your typical post!

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

If Wicca had not been invented, Bitner either would have had to invent a new religion on her own, or continue to be disgruntled by the old religions.

She certainly wouldn't leave all religion behind, as from all indications, religion is of very high value in deed to Bitner.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS is your typical post!
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Which I only post when you do so. At no time did I ever say, or imply, that I'm ALWAYS right.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you know it's true.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
If Wicca had not been invented, Bitner either would have had to invent a new religion on her own, or continue to be disgruntled by the old religions.
She certainly wouldn't leave all religion behind, as from all indications, religion is of very high value in deed to Bitner.
The fact is that you don't know what I would, or would not, do. Pretending you do is just more of your dishonesty.

You couldn't be honest to save your own life.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

The physicians hoped to save the woman AND the fetus, and because they believed the fetus to be of such HIGH value, they chose to serve their religion, which in turn caused the death of the woman.

Religion is NOT good!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Savita Halappanavar was 17 weeks pregnant when she miscarried and died last month. Ireland's government confirmed Wednesday that Halappanavar suffered from blood poisoning and died after being denied an abortion, reigniting the debate over legalizing abortion in the predominantly Catholic country.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/11/15/india...

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is that you don't know what I would, or would not, do. Pretending you do is just more of your dishonesty.
You couldn't be honest to save your own life.
Neither do you know what you would do without Wicca. You're VERY dependant on it, so who knows what would become of you, if you didn't have it in your mental possession?

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Which I only post when you do so. At no time did I ever say, or imply, that I'm ALWAYS right.
If you believed that I was right, you would have no reason to argue.

So you MUST always believe you are right.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 206,801 - 206,820 of219,829
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Religion Forum right now

Search the Religion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 11 min il cartooni 352,799
Sikh priest in Birmingham targeted over mixed m... (Jul '07) 13 min Kim Jong-un 153
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Michael 529,686
NPR Boosts Plight of Catholic School Teacher Fi... 26 min lides 2
Gay wedding complaint filed vs. Methodist pastors 29 min Rainbow Kid 2
Unbottled 48 min Eleanor 1
LDS Apostle visited Tonga 1 hr piratefighting 7,805
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••